Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Marine
      Participant

WHO FROM HERE LIVES IN INDIA NOW I NEED AN URGENT HELP I NEED SOMEONE THAT IS IN INDIA TO BE CONTACTED THEY ONLY SPEAK IN HINDI AND MY HINDI SUCKS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

This guy that i know is in jail and his family is in India. He got arrested and is in jail to be deported his mom is sick, he has 8 brothers i belive. He wants to talk to his family but he can't call them, I tried to 3 way him but unable to get through.

I called his friend he talked to her. But he wants to talk to his mom and i forgot to get his moms info. I was wondering if someone can call Jenny and tell her that they are calling on behalf of Agnelo and they want to call his mom so he can talk to them.

The poor guy worked for 2 months and his boss didn't pay him and he is the only income to send money home. I'm trying to help to get his money for him and my brother is looking after him in Jail.

I'm beging you guy if you live in India please help me if you can please.

Mukesh
      Keymaster

this is one of the many reasons why I love u sooo much..

a heart of pure ***KINKY***gold 🙂

when i said ..am on the forum, I meant I am reading your posts, not logged on..

wat I meant was that I will speak to my friends from India if this is what u meant.. and ask for help from them for u …wrt the guy above…

and btw, why is he is prison?? just curious….

as for the fotos…oml, wat were u guys doing, was dat the lap dance, sowrie shud take this outa here lol…

Sol…DAT is sol??? lol am kidding hes ok ..OMW, IS DA ONE IN THE CAP VISHAL??

DAMN hes cute..Told u this before…hes niiiiiiice….

sooo common now do sum matchmaking …for ye di….lmao j/k …

okies chat laterzzzzzzzzz…..goodnight hun…mwah

Marine
      Participant

AWWWWWWWW di i did send him a message hope he can help.

I have left several messages for him go get his money that people ow him and hope full i can get the oney his his pasport and send him home…cause the government i ssaying that they are gonna keep him cause they can't afford to send him back how sad is that. I hate the jail system here.

I'm gonna help him and his family the best that i can its humanity after all.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.