Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      zainooba
      Participant

‘i dont care……you guys and girls can have this topic to chat or watever……….bye

Queen
      Participant

u know what i think…i think ur kinda very late on this

“Dont under estimate the power of a girl with nails”- The Queen Tina

Dil ki dharkan tham jaye saas bhi chahe na aye phir bhi jiyu par jaane kyoon tum bin jiya nahin jaye!

zainooba
      Participant

you know what i think….i think you need to shut your *** up…i have seen the movie ever since it came out but i keep watching it because i love it………..so yea umm take my advice and SHUT…..YOUR…….***………UP………do you want me to come over to where ever you live and glue your *** shut? so umm plz chill because i tend to become pissed off quickly and ur messin with the wrong person![:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

zainab al musawi

Queen
      Participant

wooo im so scaredddddddddddddddddddd…..ill shut my *** mouth

NOT

psthh dont come here threatenin me either get a life or be nice

Dil ki dharkan tham jaye saas bhi chahe na aye phir bhi jiyu par jaane kyoon tum bin jiya nahin jaye!

desi kudi
      Participant

Hmmm….that started on a bad note?……”just chill, chill just chill”….LOL!

boo
      Participant

gah…you two chill n say sorry to each other!! Smile [:)]

i love the movie…one of the movies i keep watching ver n over again!

Music is not just a P A S S I O N for me; its a necessity

Khushi
      Participant

Hey Zainooba, I think Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham is a gr8 movie, and i never get bored watching this film!!i have to say Srk n Kajol have the best chemistry in this film!! 😀

” Darkness cannot drive darkness out, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive hate out, Only Love can do that”
      — no1 should be angry, jus ruins ur day! jus smile, its the only thing u can give for free and yet the most expensive gift!! Be happy 😀

~ Har Dil Mein Armaan Hote To Hai…Bas Koi Samjhe Zara ~

boo
      Participant

khushi…dont u mean srk n kadz have the best chemistry in the UNIVERSE!! Wink [;)]

Khushi
      Participant

oops, sowiii lol, they do!!! fantastic pair 😀

~ Har Dil Mein Armaan Hote To Hai…Bas Koi Samjhe Zara ~

zainooba
      Participant

thnx khushi thats very nice of you to reply nicely unlike some who really need to get a life….i for one have a life but when im mad im mad and when ppl piss me oof im pissed..lol but anyway plz im not try to start trouble but i just wanna post my topics.

zainab al musawi

Queen
      Participant

no no…go on….go to walmart or something…and buy a life…

zainooba
      Participant

IM SO SURPRISED YOU HAVE A WALMART THERE…..DO YOU HAVE A MALL TOO? IF YOU DO BE SURE TO DROP BY AND BYE YOURSELF A LIFE, STUPID..ughhhh im not even going to ay anymore……im not going to start something…..so why dont we just stop.I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT WHAT EVER YOU SAY BACK TO ME ILL TREAT YOU LIKE A DOG….YOU GET IT? YOU KNOW WHEN A DOG BARKS AND NO-ONE RESPONDS…WELL IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT ILL TREAT YOU LIKE ONE:) 😛 🙂

zainab al musawi

Queen
      Participant

haha u stupid newbee what threats im soo scared i just told u to buy a life and u tell to buy one psthh go guy some comebacks while ur at it too..do us all a favor and leave kthxbye

zainooba
      Participant

ur a dog! thats all

zainab al musawi

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

why are u fightin wid like so many memberz? if u got a temper, who cares?? dun hafto bring that bad attitude here k.
      tina didnt even say nethin rude, jus that the movie had released a while ago. gosh, u really gotta calm down kid.

~ jis din si apan vichre ni, mainu ajj vi yaad tareek kure
      ek aundi eh teri yaad bari.. baqi tan sab kuch teek kure ~

Shereena
      Participant

dun worry wen i become the psychologist i’ll fix u up good Big Smile [:D] cuz u have sum severe mental issues, i’ll hook u up with the anger management i was talkin about in my other post. Smile [:)]

whats happenin to the world? lil kids growin up so fast thinkin they all tough…lets see how far they get. they cant even talk to strangers nicely on an online forum, how are they going to treat those around them?

¤§hê®èéñå¤

boo
      Participant

wow….omg sheereny…thats the first time i’ve seen u write in ‘non-shereeny-language’ Big Smile [:D]

and i agree with u about “whats happenin to the world? lil kids growin up so fast thinkin they all tough…lets see how far they get. they cant even talk to strangers nicely on an online forum, how are they going to treat those around them?”

Unique_Princess
      Participant

what an annoying girl! ur a waste of space 2 this forum, so bye!

*.:*:.* Shayad kabhi kahi tumhe meri mileh khabar..
      kar lena yaad bas mujhe.. yeh mumkin ho agar.. *.:*:.*

Unique_Princess
      Participant

hmmm or maybe its a boy… whatever.. still damn annoying!

*.:*:.* Shayad kabhi kahi tumhe meri mileh khabar..
      kar lena yaad bas mujhe.. yeh mumkin ho agar.. *.:*:.*

zainooba
      Participant

im not starting anything….im just asking for someone to be nice to me and reply and if you dont like this forum then plz dont reply to it….i like all ppl really but i tend to get pissed off…sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy……lol……..i really am….and im not trying to pick a fight with anyone…im nice i swear to you but most ppl….think their all that..im not saying anyones name but its really annoying.lol….like me but anyway…can we plzzz…go back to the forum…if there is one….well sorry..bye

zainab al musawi

Queen
      Participant

oh and btw WE DONT CARE EITHER…WE ACTUALLY NEVER DID kthxbye

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Every1 is mad…i did lyk K3G, it was a nice movie..It’s all about loving ur parents..lol..

**Chup ke se aap ki dharkan mein uthar jayenge, raahe ulfaat mein aaj hadh se guzaar jayenge,Toot ke aap hume es kadar jo chaahenge, hum toh baahon ki panahon mein bhigal jayenge..**

zainooba
      Participant

ok watever.bye

zainab al musawi

zainooba
      Participant

not to you rani is the bes but to the other ppl who dont like this forum….so thank you soooooooooooo much for repling to this…and…lol it is all abt lovin your parents

zainab al musawi

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.