How do I download/copy/paste pics onto a New post???????????

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Mukesh
      Keymaster

hi

so sowrie, finally got it….just my intolerance to being patient hehe

cheers

admincs1
      Participant

Just read your post. Glad you figured it out. It might benefit other members if you can put here what the solution is. You don't have to put a long step by step but just high level how to put pictures in the post.

-Mukesh

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Lmao, I dnt think anyone here is as impatient as myself ….therefore sumtimes cant figure out even simple stuff hehehe…

anyways…….

Simply copy whichever clip/pic u choose and

paste using the paste icon on the post itself, ie not the r8 click of your mouse…instead

the one above…… next to html…….

hope dis clear Big Smile and helps Wink

kavita_0026
      Participant

I've been trying to paste a pic but its not workiing i dont nkow why/?

its just coming blank iwth an x on it

admincs1
      Participant

You will need to have your image uploaded somewhere on another website… like http://www.flikr.com then copy and paste the URL of the image using the image icon and you image should appear in the post. The main thing is to know that your image already has to exist on another website. The URL to that image is what you paste in the posts here.

Hope that helps.

kavita_0026
      Participant

So if we have our own pictures as file [ not as a website] we cant paste it in??

i made a welcome back flowery pic for sugaR in the say something section b/c she left & came back but its not showing up & some other pics i tried to paste never shows up

im not exactly sure if its my comp or the forum b/c sometimes when i paste stuff it shows up

admincs1
      Participant

You cannot upload or simply paste in the pictures that you have on your computer as file. The image will never upload to our servers and therefore won't show up.

What you should do with the welcome back image is upload it to flickr and use the steps I posted and see if it will show up. I don't allow uploading of images on the forum itself because of space issues.

If you still have trouble using the flickr service, email me the picture and I'll upload it and send you the URL so that you can use it in the post.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hello Mukesh, I understand now what you are saying about uploading pictures. Its okay dont worry about the welcome picture thing.

I can understand why space can be an issue.

thanks

kavita

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Mukesh Dude,

hope u keeping well 🙂

Ok this may sound dumb but I need to attach pics to a post, how do I go about downloading, copying/ pasting

from word doc onto the post……I have been trying to get these pics pasted/downloaded for the last 1/2 hour already…..

please HELP HELP HELP, this a matter of urgency !!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.