Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      Ringleader
      Participant

Hey guys, I’ve transfered this from the Bollywood Actors forum. Check out the link below if you’re interested!

http://movies.indiatimes.com/articleshow/980524.cms

Let me know what you think of the article!

Ringleader

shakera1
      Participant

Gawd blimey!!! Big Smile [:D]

These people, honestly!! WHY get married, make all those vows, promise, ’till death us do part’ blah blah blah then see what happens! They run off with a younger & more attractive model than their first ones. Just see Saif & Aamir!! OK Saif & Amrita should NEVER have married in the first place because she was too old for him (my opinion), however it’s the children I feel extremely sorry for. Poor kids Sad [:(]

Smile [:)] Shakera Smile [:)]

“Insanity is hereditary: You can get it from your children.”
      Sam Levinson.

Ringleader
      Participant

I know. He should have thought about his children before leaving Amrita. Maybe they could have sorted out the problems they were having.

Ringleader

Sparki
      Participant

I felt bad for Aamir’s wife and Amrita singh too… it must be hard for wives to actually trust their husbands to keep professional relationships when they are out working only to find out that their husbands are going to to be dumped and deserted by them after long loving years together!

I was shocked when i heard about Saif’s split last year, i hope Amrita did get her chumpal out and give him a seeing too over it!

Ringleader
      Participant

lol Spaki! His mom & dad were really pis.sed at him too! They thought he was such an idiot to have left Amrita after so many years for a model. Even though they weren’t very happy about his secret shaadi to Amrita to begin with.

The same with Aamir, he and Reena were childhood sweethearts!

Ringleader

Aaliya
      Participant

i agree witchu guyz..da kids do suffer da most…itz realli sad…n when da parentz end up hatin each oda dat realli sux

×Çhð¢ôlåtê××K×

<3Tum paas aaye yun muskuraaye, tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye, ab to mera dil, jaage na sota hai, kya karoon haaye,kuch kuch hota hai<3

Nazi
      Participant

dats sux.. but u knw Nadia… sanjayz new bird.. i though she was Afghan!

**You May Be Out Of My Sight, But Not Out Of My Heart * You May Be Out Of My Reach, But Not Out Of My Mind**

Ringleader
      Participant

On the last page there’s a picture of Nandita Mahtani, who split up with Dino. Well she is Sunjay Kapur’s ex – wife, and she’s been linked to Abhi. Which is kinda weird ’cause of the whole Abhi – Lolo relationship before Lolo married Sunjay. Although, Abhi was also seen leaving a party with Shilpa, so who knows. Last I heard was Abhi was growing awfully fond of Preity.

Ringleader

Ringleader
      Participant

Rhea Pillai and Leander Paes recently had themselves a holiday in Goa.

Ringleader

Ringleader
      Participant

Sanjay Dutt and Saif Ali Khan have little or nothing to say to each other on the Parineeta sets. The reason is simple: Sanju owes allegiance to his old buddy Amrita Singh. And that’s not about to change.

Ringleader

Ringleader
      Participant

The Feroz Khan – Cleo Isaacs jodi is kaput. Suna hai FK flew to London to catch up with old flame Emily.

Ringleader

Ringleader
      Participant

Saif Ali Khan’s Italian girlfriend Rosa is crazy about all things Indian. The list begins with Saif, and goes on to salwar kameez, Indian jewellery, bindis, Murg Makhani… and more. She also likes doubling as the actor’s Girl Friday on the sets. So guess what one industry wag had to say? ‘Kis ne kaha Saif ka Rosa hai? Uski toh roz Idd hai!’
      News from Kolkata, where the actor was stationed for Parineeta, says the couple hit the discos practically every evening and didn’t mind photographed together, either. While Saif made heads turn of course, it was Rosa who was the hit in Kolkata. “She’s stunning, she’s friendly and she’s such fun,” said one admirer. Now Mumbai waits its turn.

Ringleader

Ringleader
      Participant

If you wanna see pics of Rosa click on the the link below:

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=4773

She’s with Saif in the bottom picture.

Ringleader

Aaliya
      Participant

saif iz so dispicable (sp?) u have 2 two kids…. i mean.. plz…i thot he waz kinda sweet u noe afta kal ho na ho..

×Çhð¢ôlåtê××K×

<3Tum paas aaye yun muskuraaye, tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye, ab to mera dil, jaage na sota hai, kya karoon haaye,kuch kuch hota hai<3

Nazi
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Ringleader

Sanjay Dutt and Saif Ali Khan have little or nothing to say to each other on the Parineeta sets. The reason is simple: Sanju owes allegiance to his old buddy Amrita Singh. And that’s not about to change.

Ringleader

dats cute!

**You May Be Out Of My Sight, But Not Out Of My Heart * You May Be Out Of My Reach, But Not Out Of My Mind**

Ringleader
      Participant

Hey all! Found a proper pic of Saif with Rosa! Check it out:

http://www.mahiram.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=402&pos=9

Ringleader

mary
      Participant

i luv john abraham! omg he is the BEST actor in da world!!!!!!!! he is so ***y omg have u seen hi s 6 pack. luk @ sharukh he has no 6 pack…………but dat guy is still sooooo RICH……..john abraham if ur reading dis plzzz come 2 toronto, canada 4 a concrt………..

minnitayyaba
      Participant

what happened w/ karishama nd abhishek why didnt they get married?????

serioComic
      Participant

yo mary had a liitle brain..

hit yr head real hard somewhere that whats left in yr head is just a tiny molecules of fungus?

*~The best thing to be cherished in the hearts is faith and conviction; doubt is infidelity~*

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      serioComic:
      yo mary had a liitle brain..

hit yr head real hard somewhere that whats left in yr head is just a tiny molecules of fungus?

*~The best thing to be cherished in the hearts is faith and conviction; doubt is infidelity~*

LOL, COSMIC SURE DOES HAVE A WAY WUD WOMEN HEY, GUESS DATS Y MOST OF EM HERE PREFER THE BOLLYWOOD ACTORS!!

Mukesh
      Keymaster

By the way, forgot wat i wanted to add here,

i dont think that Abishek and Aishwarya would make a good couple.

My romantic senses tell me that he would suit Rani Mukerjee Well -)

Hopefully Cupid intervenes ..

Marine
      Participant

Alie i'm with you him and Aish hell no him and me now thats what i'm talking aboutWink

no comments acccept by Oreo

Mukesh
      Keymaster

oye sweety, u an abhishek….okies then

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.