Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      shakera1
      Participant

Well, long time no see!!! Big Smile I'm not a new member, just someone who hasn't been on here for a VERY LONG TIME!! A lot of you may not recognise me but a few might – hello boo & Unique Princes!! I've just come to say hi & hope life is treating you guys well. Boo & Unique Princess are two of my closest friends from this site & glad to know that they are still members here. I am currently a stay at home mum but that could change soon-ish! Both my boys are growing up really fast, although they are still really cheeky! Big Smile

Boo, Unique, keep in touch & you never know, I might pop in here again soon.

Take care

Lots of love

Unique_Princess
      Participant

O…M…G!!!!!!!!

SHAKERAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN O MAN I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE!

I have thought of you so much! woman where did you disappear to!!??! I don't see you on MSN anymore at all! Awww I am so glad to hear that you're doing good and that your boys are well too! they must be so much older now huh! man you made my day! please keep visiting us! its so nice to see the old members back! I am sure Boo will be so happy to hear from you!

take care! lots of loveee!!!

Tayba x

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Lol ..yup

welcome back Shakera,

no idea who u are though…

can hear Taybz happiness all the way from London already hahahaha

@ seeing u hereJ

Unique_Princess
      Participant

LoL yeaaaaaaah man! Shakera, I have missed talking you lady! Do you remember that big thread we had on the old forum about Eastenders???? LOL. Good old British soaps, eh? Stick out tongue.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey – welcome back.

WE haven't met ..so Im Kavita Smile

Your signature is funny *giggles*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Welcome back Shakara! I remember when you came back a while ago, right before Mukesh updated this forum…good to see you again. Smile

I can't wait till boo sees this, she'll go crazy with happiness. Big Smile

boo
      Participant
      SHAKERA JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ah, how Rani knows me… I swear… my face actually did light up (*ping!!!*) when I saw it was you… Big Smile Crazy with happiness it is…

How are you? Wow your children are growing up… (right about now is the time I feel like saying Masha'Allah (sp?) lol.. or is it Alhumdillah?) huh? How are they? I hope they are OK…

What have you been up to all these days then?

You need to fill us in!

🙂

Wow… what a random beautiful surprise it is seeing you here…

I am hoping to see so much more of you now… 🙂

Love,

Boo……. Smile

PS: Rani jaan… SHAKARA??!! Big Smile Right Hug Love youuuu!
      Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

How are you? Wow your children are growing up… (right about now is the time I feel like saying Masha'Allah (sp?) lol.. or is it Alhumdillah?) huh? How are they? I hope they are OK…

Boo! I love you woman! awww! you got the first one right, the second one is Alhumdulilah. You're using it in the correct context too. I am so proud! =D lol. aaaah I'm feeling the lurveee for all my homies here today! woo hoo!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Ah, how Rani knows me… I swear… my face actually did light up (*ping!!!*) when I saw it was you… Big Smile Crazy with happiness it is…

PS: Rani jaan… SHAKARA??!! Big Smile Right Hug Love youuuu!

Smile and hush up! I meant Shakera! Stick out tongue

And yeah, you can say Masha'Allah (Just as Allah wished) or Alhamdulillah (All praise is due to Allah). Either one works! Big Smile You're totally cute! I love youuuuuuu! Big Smile

Shakera – thank you for making boo crazy with happiness. Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

She is so cute right?! lol. Man I wana jump UP and DOWN. Someone get me a trampoline! oh you slowpokes I can't wait, what is my bed here for. rofl! I am so excited about tomorrow I think! lol.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

TAYBAAAAAAA! NOT the BED!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You'll hit your head on the ceiling!!!!!!!!!

( LMAO! )

shakera1
      Participant

Awwww thanks for replying! I've been busy with the boys and other things so I haven't had much time to come on here. I'm job hunting at the moment as I need to go back to work, money's tight!! Tayba, how are things with you? Oh belated Ramzan Mubabrak!! How's the fasting going? It's not too bad this year! Boo, how's things with you? What are you up to these days? I shall keep in touch & try to visit this site more often! So, take care & will 'speak' to you soon.

Lots of love

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.