Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      becky5678
      Participant

HEY, guys.

I’m in this really m***ive dilemma anyone can help I’ll be really be grateful to them. I’m 18 yrs old I have a boyfriend & my sis knows but noone else in the family. He’s in India & I’m in U.K. My mum wants me to get married this year sometime but I’m already legally married. So, basically if I get married to another guy It’ll be ILLEGAL. My mum doesn’t know that I’m married to that guy in India. So, what do I tell her. Anyone please, please help me!Sad [:(][:I] Sorry guys I don’t know who else to ask but you all. THANKS every1 who helps me out in this situation. The other 1/2 of the problem is that she has only got 5 months to live & as it is her dream to see me get married I’ll be breaking it. So, if I get married it’ll have to be within these 5 months. I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO! HELP ME SOME1!

Tho hain pagal Main hoon Pagli. Magar meh hoon na

serioComic
      Participant

didnt u come with a similar story last month??

tell u what..why dont u contact one of the scriptwriters and make this into a bollywood movie.

and if u still dont know what to do, try jumping off a cliff. that will solve all yr problems. good luck!

*~The tongue which is addicted to false expression is a bubbling spring of sins~*

desigal13
      Participant

serio come on this is a serious one. well first of all u need tot ell ehr the truth. trust me if she found out she got u married9plus the chance of landing u in jail) to som1 else while u love n r still married to some1 elseshed be devastated. tell ehr the truth n mayb u she can have another wedding w/ teh 2 of u.yes shell obviously be very upset but the worst she could do is kcik u out. n hopefully that wont happen. umm..thas the best advice I can give ya. hope it helps. Smile [:)]

aankon hi aankon mein… baaton hi baaton mein tune churaaya jiya

Shereena
      Participant

It already is a movie, sounds like Saathiya meets Kal Ho Na ho.

If you knew it was your mom’s dream to see you get married then why would you get married on your own in the first place?

¤§hê®èéñå¤

serioComic
      Participant

this is a clas.sic hoax story, created again by this pathetic becky fellow.

first of all, she is in UK and her supposedly husband is in India. If she has the intention of keeping it a secret, then for how long is this gona go on? and which sane husband would want to be away from the wife right after their marriage?

and she refers to her ‘husband’ as boyfriend. i know that when girls get married, their attachment to the husband is very strong. to refer him as a boyfriend still, shows that this guys is still her bf only and not her husband. so cut the cra.ppy story becky and get a life!

*~The tongue which is addicted to false expression is a bubbling spring of sins~*

Lee
      Participant

Wow, Serio…that was…interesting. But I think you’re correct in your deductions, although, the reason she may still refer to him as a b/f could be because she has had to keep him hush hush, and that’s easier to do, if you refer to the guy as your b/f.

A chick I knew…unbeknown to me,was recently married. Twice in the evening, she called her new hubby her fiance and her b/f…I was thinking she was being very balant, flautning numerous affairs.

How old does one have to be in India, to be able to legally marry someone? Don’t you need certain forms of I.D? Hey Becky…was the wedding to this guy all planned out? Or a quickie consumation of your love for each other?

wazhma
      Participant

ur such a loser…..

serioComic
      Participant

yeah, u r such a loser becky

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

u dunno for sure that shes makin all this up.. i mean you hafto be some real sick, twisted freak to lie about your mothers death! and to make up stuff like this jus to get some sympathy outta ppl.

~tera daman nahin, yeh aansoon dhale bhi to kya hai~

nitzah
      Participant

lol….not again…..

next time can you wait till am around before we get rid of the prey like that ? i wanted to have a rip at her….again 🙁

– Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius –

vchenoah
      Participant

Aaaaahhhahahahahahaha! I still can't help but laugh when I read this stuff!

Fastforward…what…1 and 1/2 years and these guys haven't changed one bit!

Ok…maybe one of them has lost some of his evil edge! Sir, I've seen diamonds cut thru harder men!

I miss u Leela and I'm calling to awaken you in like…10 minits! Big Smile

ramz89
      Participant

I miss Lee too…. Sad

boo
      Participant
      Nessa:

Aaaaahhhahahahahahaha! I still can't help but laugh when I read this stuff!

Fastforward…what…1 and 1/2 years and these guys haven't changed one bit!

The madness that is BWL, huh?

Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

true that
      this is like 2 yrs ago n serio n nitzah are like..still the same ole same ole

Ek.Ajnaabi
      Participant

Stick to the topic or it will be locked!

boo
      Participant

Ek Ajnaabi,

I don't know how long you've been hanging out in the 'Say Something' section – but one thing about us – we NEVER stick to the topic! Guess you could say it's BWL tradition haha… don't know… Big Smile

Why have the other three threads in this section been locked? Do you know why? I am not even sure who locked them. I don't see any reason why they should be locked… can someone explain!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Nessa:
      I miss u Leela and I'm calling to awaken you in like…10 minits! Big Smile

Hey, me too! Will you let her know, please?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.