Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

hey guys i'm not gonna ask if u;ve read it yet obviously u have but i do ask how come no one's posted anything about it yet or am i the only one here who's crazy enough about it? lol, i should be posting about sonu nigam that's what i'm expected to do but i'm crazy about harry potter 2. so here's my thoughts. i think that the last book is the best and it would make a great movie. i think the idea of the deathly hallows was different from what i expected. i cried when fred, remus and tonks died, i think it was a bloody book but good. harry was sooo brave giving himself up like that. so that's my general thoughts, what's urs?

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

hey guys i'm not gonna ask if u;ve read it yet obviously u have but i do ask how come no one's posted anything about it yet or am i the only one here who's crazy enough about it? lol, i should be posting about sonu nigam that's what i'm expected to do but i'm crazy about harry potter 2. so here's my thoughts. i think that the last book is the best and it would make a great movie. i think the idea of the deathly hallows was different from what i expected. i cried when fred, remus and tonks died, i think it was a bloody book but good. harry was sooo brave giving himself up like that. so that's my general thoughts, what's urs?

Vah!! Another Sonu Lover…love dat pic

Yeah theres a lotta Harry Plottter fans here as wellJ

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, haven’t read the book so will chup about it…

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Absolutely agree! I lovedddddedededddd it! Big Smile I think it was quite a good ending!!!! Although I wish the series continued Sad but it was worth it…really! and I agree it would make a great movie…but the movies always disappoint me. So yeah.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.