Viewing 43 reply threads
  • Author
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Thursday October 2, 2008 – Thursday October 9, 2008 = Taybapalooza

Happy Taybapalooza! A week is left till Tayba's birthdaaaaaaaaaay! WoooooooooooooT! It's tiiiiiime to PARTAY!!!

My Birthday Gifts images

(Read I as Tayba and have as has and my as her Big Smile)

Birthday Party glitters

One day isn't enough to celebrate our wonderful and beautiful Tayba, so that's why I want to dedicate this whole week to her! Big Smile

x ………………………… xLets Party glittersx ………………………… x

Song dedication for the day:

C'mon Tayba! Get up and daaaaance with meeee! I'm serious, I want you to play this song, think of your Landon, and daaaaancee with meeeee! What? No? Too tiiiired?!?! IT'S TAYBAPALOOZA! Ju vait, I blackmail jur butt! If ju lub me, ju vill dance vith me, varnaaaa… (dil kyun dhadakta? Big Smile Stick out tongue)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

RUFFLEZ! PLEEEJ? You'll have funn! I promiiise! Stick out t</span></p>

</div><!-- .bbp-reply-content -->
</div><!-- .reply -->
</li>
<li>

<div id=

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Today was so much fun on the phone with you! I'm so glad we got to talk! And I LOVED when you sang Andekha anjaana to me! Big Smile Lovely! Smile And how you were all dancing and singing it at the same time! LOLLY!

Smile

Celebrate You!

Celebrate You!
      You are worth celebrating.
      You are worth everything.
      You are unique.
      In the whole world there is only one you.
      There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
      No one can take your place!
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Message from Ninja:

Assalaamu Alaikum Tayba ji…

Words will never be enough to convey your true worth and value in our lives. And a week isn't enough to convey it either. I love you, you are one of the kindest people I know… mashaAllah.

JazakaAllah for being in my life… jazakaAllah for all that you've done to help.
      Madhu
      Participant

Wishing you a very happy birthday and many happy returns. Hope you receive lots of good presents too.

It is funny but one of my nieces was browsing my website last weekend and she came across the birthday page I had made for Nessa about 3 years ago. I had not seen it in so long and it was kind of fun to reminisce about the times spent here so I decided to come visit and first thing I saw was the message about birthday wishes. I had to put in wishes also.

Even though it was created for Nessa it would have worked for you also so take a look if you have time.

http://nessa91102.tripod.com/

Take care!

vchenoah
      Participant

I will first say Happy Birthday-Week-Long-Celebration-Thingy Smile and many more!

Madhu!!! I thought of you during all of the hurricane bussiness! Am overjoyed to see that all is well! You have been sorely missed in these parts!! As for that page, I've been searching for it for a year or so! Thanks for the link! Please take care!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Smile Thank you for this, it's amazing. You guys are amazing.

Rani: I love you oh so much. I'm so touched. JazakaAllah for the smiles! I absolutely LOVE the Kareena and Rani pics. They are sooooo cuuuuteeee! This is a really sweet idea jaana, and such a nice surprise to come home and see Smile. It means a lot to me… *hug* It must have taken you so long to do, I really appreciate this and everything you do for me! I love your creativity, it always makes me smile. Taybapalooza Big Smile – I love it! I loved the phone convo too. Especially what happened at the beginning of it! Big SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig Smile “Aapke pyaar main hum savar ne lage…” “CHUP KAR SAALI! *shy giggles*” Lmao!

The quote of the day is beautiful… so us, na? Smile. And the poem <3

This is for you:

Got your Unglii hamesha Smile.

Ninja: Walaykum Assalaam my jaan! Waiyyakum habeebi and JazakaAllah to you too! For everything. Your message was simple but it touched me so much Smile. I love you, Bob! Big Smile I'll bring you some of my cake okay? We can eat some together <3 Thank you for your sweet words.. and ya know I feel the same about you beautiful! And of course I'm one of the kindest people you know, my mirror tells me the same thing! SmileWink … x

Madhuuuuu: You don't know how good it feels to see you back here!! It brings back SO many memories. Especially ones with lots of 'Old Forum Smiley Emoticons' in your posts and the guys forever commenting on how many you'd used. Good days…!!

I loved the webpage. I thought it was beautiful. Thank you for your wishes! It's not my birthday yet though! It's next Friday InshaAllah. Beautiful Rani here is doing the countdown to my birthday. A pre party if you will! lol.

Take care also, really great hearing from you Smile.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Nessa! Thank you Smile. I haven't spoken to you since I came out my shell that day! I crawled back in Tongue Tied. I guess I got comfy there! How are you? Drop me a line sometime. I miss you.

boo
      Participant

Smile Right Hug

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I iz feelin that hug Shrekky. I iz feelin it. *Huggyz* Right Hug I love you. And I miss you. X

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Tayba- Waiyyakum. Smile Yes, I skipped my math class to do it and I'm skipping right now too! Stick out tongue but like I said, for you, a thousand times over. Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Click here to get hot comments and graphics...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOiRhU0FWS0

C'mon! It's tiiiime tooooo daaaanceee and siiiiiiiiiiiing! Big Smile

aisa koi teri zindagi mein aaye
      jo teri zindagi ko zindagi banaye

aisa koi teri zindagi mein aaye
      <span style="font-size:8.5pt;color:#e36c0a;font-family:'Verdana','sans-serif';mso-fareast-font-family:'Times New Roman';mso-bidi-font-f

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

song dedication for the day:

4:18 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x57x11_chori-chori-part-1-english-sub_shortfilms

And it’s so beautiful that Rani is singing this song… Smile

Chori Chori Chupke Se Aayega Woh
      Aake tujhe Le Jaayega

Chori Chori Chupke Se Aayega Woh
      Aake tujhe Le Jaayega Haan
      Yehi Jeevan Hai Apna Yehi To Woh Sapna
      Main Ne Dekha Tune Dekha Hum Sab Ne Dekha
      <span style="font-size:9pt;color:#000099;font-family:'Verdana','sans-serif';mso-fareast-font

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Chaahe jo tumhe poore dil se
      Milta hai voh
      mushkil se
      Aisa jo koi kahin hai
      Bas
      vohi sab se haseen hai
      Uss haath
      ko tum thaam lo
      Voh meherbaan…
      kal ho naa ho

In my defense: I LOVE that picture!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p-KrloMDPY

Imagine me singing this song to you… actually, imagine your Landon singing this song to you. Who in this case shall be Saif since he’s the one singing the song! I don’t think it’ll be a problem since he’s supppper sexiiii! Big Smile Man, I WISH I could give Saif to you for your birthday! He’s SO HOT! Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile *hides* Stick out tongue

tu jahan main wahan
      sang sang yun chaloon tere
      jaise tera aasmaan
      <span style="font-size:8.5pt;color:#990000;text-decoration:none;mso-fareast-font-family:'Times New Roman';mso-bidi-font-family:'Co

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I found this song on my twin’s ipod (Tongue Tied). I don’t like the video for the song, so instead, you can watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yDAFd_PFkA Smile

When the sun shines, we’ll shine together
      Told you I'll be here forever
      Said
      I'll always be a friend
      Took an oath
      Imma stick it out till the end
      Now that it's raining more th

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Tere dard-e-dil ki dava hum karenge
      Na kuch kar sake toh dua hum karenge

Na kuch kar sake toh dua hum karenge
      Dua hum karenge…

Tadap kar aayega voh, tujhe mil jaayega voh… Tera mehboob.

<span sty

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I'm sorry jaana, I couldn't get to the computer all weekend so I'm making up for those days today. Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

P.S. I'm sorry the pictures are so blurry, I couldn't find better videos and the print screen button made it look worse! lol. But I love the Rani pictures for Chori chori chupke se. Notice the way the other girl isn't completely visible… Smile And I love the kal ho naa ho piiiic! Big Smile And lol I didn't realize the umbrella song and the quote for that day go together! WOOT! I izzzz pimmmp! Big Smile

Oh what the fish! I totally had to say something but I forgot what! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr w/e I come back when I remember!

aiight, peace out beautiful!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I'm watching A Walk To Remember on youtube. Smile Don't laugh, but I'm watching it backwards! LMAO! I started off with the last part and I'm going backwards! Big Smile I'm at the part where he takes her out on a date after asking her father for permission and now they are in two places at once! Big Smile lolll

I watched this movie soooo lonnnng ago… I forgot how beautiful it was. How beautiful Landon is. Smile Insha'Allah Allah will guide Landon to you very soon. Ameen thumma ameen. Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

“What did you think I meant when I said I'd pray for you?” – My FAVE quote from the book. Smile

“I was getting along with everything fine. I was accepting it and then YOU happened!”

“I might kiss you.” – “I might be bad at it.” – “That's not possible.” Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

“I told you not to fall in love with me.”

How did the other quote go? “Promise me you won't fall in love with me.” My second FAVE quote from the book. Smile

“Maybe you're just too scared that someone might want to be with you.”

“Baby, baby I'm sorry.” – awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mandy is soooo beautifullll! She looks amaaazing in the play. But I don't like her acting during the play. Tongue Tied loll.

Dad: “Landon, Don't walk away.” Landon: “You taught me how.” aww…

“Maybe I miss spending time with you.”

serioComic
      Participant

rani da not so bes..

u sure u dont need yr own personal forum? or what abt developing a website just for this occasion? u can put in all yr youtubers and songs and lyrics and then handover the website to the bday gal as a bday gift.

now..stop spamming this forum already with boring, hopeless songs and lyrics!!

as for the bday gal…dayemmm…gettin old eh? how old are u now? 28? 29? jeeeezzzz…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Oreoooooooo! Iono how! Wannu help me? We can host the partaaay together! Big Smile

and shut up, she's not 28! She's not that old! She's older! Big Smile She's 82! Big Smile RUFFLEZ! But daaaayeeem taboozle, how do you stay so beautiful at such an ollllld aaaaage? Stick out tongue *runs* neener neener neener! u cannn't caatch me! Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Birthday Myspace Quotes

I don't really like the video for this song, so you can watch this instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dso2Tfye2q4 Smile

Dear Friend…

You don’t laugh the way you used to
      But I've noticed how you cry
      Dear friend, I feel so helpless

I see you sit in silence
      As you face new pain each day
      I feel there’s nothing I can do
      I know you don’t feel pretty
      Even though you are
      But it wasn’t your beauty
      That found room in my heart

Dear friend,<span style="font-family:'Verdana','sans-serif';mso-bidi-font-style:ital

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

awwwwwwwww…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmVMD-fZPPU

Aayega Jab Tera Saajana
      Aayega Jab
      Tera Saajana

Angana Phool Khilenge
      Barsega Saawan, Barsega Saawan
      Jhoom Jhoom ke
      Do Dil Aise Milenge

Aayega Jab
      Tera Saajana
      Angana Phool Khilenge

Naina Usske Kajraare Hai, Naino Pe Tum Dil Haare Ho<sp

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Notice the flowers behind him – angnaa phool khilenge! Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVn-rNqTUpc Smile

Just because it’s your favorite. Smile Insha’Allah your Landon will come and take you away very soon. Ameen, thumma ameen. Smile And who knows? Maybe he’s just as anxious to find you! How about we put up a sign on a billboard? Or we’ll put up signs in all the airports! “Dear London, your Jamie is waiting for you in Landon.” LMAO! Big Smile OH WOOPS! I MEANT “Dear Landon, your Jamie is waiting for you in London!” *runs* Big Smile ILOVEYOU! Stick out tongue

There's a song that's inside of your soul
      It's the one that
      <span style="font-size:12pt;color:#800080;line-height:115%;font-family:'Verdana','sans-serif';mso-

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

I LOVE THE LANDON ONES THE MOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

Angnaaaaa phooool khilengeeee Wink it reminds me of the time I sung you that song Smile.

Isn't Jamie oh so beautiful? *sigh* She looks so simple and phir bhi so stunning!

I LOVE YOU!

and yeah, you better run!!!!! *comes after Rani with something sharp*

YEAH! THAT'S ME TELLING YOU OFF! AND YOU SULKING LIKE A BIG BABY! LMAO Stick out tongueBig Smile

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lolll i love youuu tooo! And I knew you would love the Landon ones the most! Big Smile lmao u know i just realized u say landon the american way. lmao if u said it the britty way it would sound like londonnnn lmaoooo! Big Smile

And yep, MY Jamie is beautifully stunning! Smile

annd pssshhht! I aint scared of you! Plus, you've NEVER even been mad at me, I got nothing to be scared of! Stick out tongue So you can go and put that something sharp away… go on be a good girl and put it away cuz we know u aint usin it! Stick out tongue

hehe Oh my daarlinnng ILOVEYOU! Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Friday, October 10, 2008

The day is finally here!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday my gorgeous Tayba/Taybanzle/Jamie/Jamie Bond/Chandni/Moonlight/Chips/Giselle!!! Big Smile Right Hug

Every Year on Your Birthday

Every year, on your birthday,
      I think about how glad I am
      that you were born,
      how thankful I am
      to have you in my life.
      Every year is another year
      filled with the special joys you bring
      just by being yourself.
      Every year, when you open your birthday gifts,
      realize what a gift you are
      to everyone who knows you,
      especially me.

Happy Birthday!

By Joanna Fuchs

<a href="http://www.alegoo.com/c

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I don't think I'll be able to come online tomorrow, so I posted your birthday post early. And anyhow, it's about to be your birthday in about an houriiish! WHOOOO HOOOOO! Big Smile

I LOVE YOU!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lmao my baaaaaaad! i was all wondering why I'm still in school if I have to call you soon! I'm all looking at my watch thinking there is something wrong with it! And then I realize that it's almost 12 pm my time, NOT 12 am ur tiiime! LMAO! I izz a loojer. Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Dearest Tayba:

Each time I think of you, I cannot help but wonder if God created you after considerable reflection, because you are so exquisitely made in the way you are- with your thoughts, your words, your gestures, your kindness, and lest I forget, your laughter that is a wonder entirely by itself. I understand that your journey in God this year was long and at times hard if not excruciatingly painful. But, you never walked the beaten path alone- everything about you continually swarmed our hearts and our thoughts- because simply put, you are unforgettable- in the way you offer yourself to your friends and in the way you accept the little we offer with uncommon grace and unprecedented gratitude. It is my prayer that the very best the Almighty has in store for you will be yours and that you would fully experience each choice blessing that has been compassionately crafted for your sake in heaven.

Happy birthday Tayba- my hero…my friend.

Sam

serioComic
      Participant

dayemmm…i didnt know u can talk crap and bullshyt yr way out using big, mighty, jargon words. bravo senorGay…you have gone where no man have gone before. and that is talking crap on the biggest scale this forum has ever witnessed.

vchenoah
      Participant

Careful Serio, your neuroses are showing…

Princess,

God gave us the moon to light our way at night! Since I usually speak with you during my night, this song, to me, is appropriate! You are my Bella Luna (Beautiful Moon). Never take away your light, please. Oh…and Happy Birthday! Big SmileCakeRight Hug

mystery the moon
      a hole in the sky
      a supernatural nightlight
      so full but often right
      a pair of eyes a closin' one
      a chosen child of golden sun
      a marble dog that chases cars
      to farthest reaches of the beach and far beyond into the swimming sea of stars

a cosmic fish they love to kiss
      they're giving birth to constellation
      no riffs and oh no reservation
      if they should fall you get a wish or dedication
      may I suggest you get the best
      for nothing less than you and i
      let's take a chance as this romance is rising over before we lose the lighting
      oh bella bella please
      bella you beautiful luna

of your wish may I insist
      that no contest for little you
      or smaller i
      a larger chance happened, all them they lie
      on the rise, on the brink of our lives
      bella please
      bella you beautiful luna
      oh bella do you do
      bella luna, my fortuna
      how you swoon me like no other Stick out tongue

oh mystery the moon

boo
      Participant

Everyone has just said everything that is in my heart, I don't think I can honestly add any more… all that's left to say is, “Happy birthday”, so… happy birthday, beautiful.

You are so very much loved.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Hello my lovelies,

I'll be back here… gimme a few days!

*mwah*

X

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Friday, October 10, 2008

The day is finally here!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday my gorgeous Tayba/Taybanzle/Jamie/Jamie Bond/Chandni/Moonlight/Chips/Giselle!!! Big Smile Right Hug

JazakaAllah Jaaaaaan!!!!!!!!! I love our many nicknames =D I still laugh at Jamie Bond… LMAO!!! Right Hug

Every Year on Your Birthday

Every year, on your birthday,
      I think about how glad I am
      that you were born,
      how thankful I am
      to have you in my life.
      Every year is another year
      filled with the special joys you bring
      just by being yourself.
      Every year, when you open your birthday gifts,
      realize what a gift you are
      to everyone who knows you,
      especially me.

Happy Birthday!

<span style="font-size:8.5pt;color:#00b0f0;font-fami

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Dearest Tayba:

Each time I think of you, I cannot help but wonder if God created you after considerable reflection, because you are so exquisitely made in the way you are- with your thoughts, your words, your gestures, your kindness, and lest I forget, your laughter that is a wonder entirely by itself. I understand that your journey in God this year was long and at times hard if not excruciatingly painful. But, you never walked the beaten path alone- everything about you continually swarmed our hearts and our thoughts- because simply put, you are unforgettable- in the way you offer yourself to your friends and in the way you accept the little we offer with uncommon grace and unprecedented gratitude. It is my prayer that the very best the Almighty has in store for you will be yours and that you would fully experience each choice blessing that has been compassionately crafted for your sake in heaven.

Happy birthday Tayba- my hero…my friend.

Sam

Thank you Sam Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

dayemmm…i didnt know u can talk crap and bullshyt yr way out using big, mighty, jargon words. bravo senorGay…you have gone where no man have gone before. and that is talking crap on the biggest scale this forum has ever witnessed.

oi oi oi oi oiiii u cudnt say happy birthday?!?! JEEZ GOVI!

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Careful Serio, your neuroses are showing…

Princess,

God gave us the moon to light our way at night! Since I usually speak with you during my night, this song, to me, is appropriate! You are my Bella Luna (Beautiful Moon). Never take away your light, please. Oh…and Happy Birthday! Big SmileCakeRight Hug

mystery the moon
      a hole in the sky
      a supernatural nightlight
      so full but often right
      a pair of eyes a closin' one
      a chosen child of golden sun
      a marble dog that chases cars
      to farthest reaches of the beach and far beyond into the swimming sea of stars

a cosmic fish they love to kiss
      they're giving birth to constellation
      no riffs and oh no reservation
      if they should fall you get a wish or dedication
      for nothing less than you and i
      let's take a chance as this romance is rising over before we lose the lighting
      oh bella bella please
      bella you beautiful luna

of your wish may I insist
      that no contest for little you
      or smaller i
      a larger chance happened, all them they lie
      on the rise, on the brink of our lives
      bella please
      bella you beautiful luna
      oh bella do you do
      bella luna, my fortuna
      how you swoon me like no other Stick out tongue

oh mystery the moon

Such a beautiful song Ness!!!! And I love my new name 'Bella Luna' – It sounds so adorable <3333 It's really sweet cuz Rani says I'm moonlight tooooo! yaaay!

Thank you oh so much for your wishes and the dedication!

I'll always be shining your way hunn! I love you! Mwaah! and email me back! lmao! *huggyz*

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Everyone has just said everything that is in my heart, I don't think I can honestly add any more… all that's left to say is, “Happy birthday”, so… happy birthday, beautiful.

Boooooo Booooo Booooooo my beautiful beautiful Shrekky!!! Where oh where are youuuu?! I wannu 'Aao milo chalo' with you Wink Thank you for the wishes Coco S! I love you so very much too…. and I MISS YOU!

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Boooooo Booooo Booooooo my beautiful beautiful Shrekky!!! Where oh where are youuuu?! I wannu 'Aao milo chalo' with you Wink Thank you for the wishes Coco S! I love you so very much too…. and I MISS YOU!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Quote:
      JazakaAllah Jaaaaaan!!!!!!!!! I love our many nicknames =D I still laugh at Jamie Bond… LMAO!!! Right Hug LMAO! I LOVE EM too! and waiiyakum!
      Awwww this poem is soo cute hun! You're a gift to me too, you bring me so much sunshine… Smile awwwwww, thank you hunny bunny *pulls jur cheeks* Big Smile

This poem is so beautiful… I really love it. Talking of blessings… your friendship is one of my life's biggest blessings. Alhumdulillah <3 As is urs in my life. Smile Alhamdulillah!

JazakaAllah!! Thumma ameeen and yours too! ameen thumma ameeeen!

ameeen thumma ameen! *hugs*

Sigh… InshaAllah jaana, for both of us. Ameen thumma ameen. Waiiyakum and thumma ameen!

Ab yeh bhi kuch pooch ne ki baat hai?! Of course I do! awwww! Alhamdulillah! Big Smile

We are… Smile

Alhumdulillah jaana… May Allah always let me continue brightening your life with as much joy as possible. Ameen. thumma ameen Smile Insha'Allah! Thumma ameen!

Yes, PLEASE! lmao. Ameeeeen thumma

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.