Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Saturday October 10, 2009
      Dear UP,
      ……………………………..
      Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday my gorgeous, UP/UP/Jamie/Jamie Bond/Chandni/Moonlight/Chips/Giselle/UP!!!

Since we’ve been friends, I’ve made three of your birthday threads on the forum and have shared three of your birthdays with you. This will be the fourth. I wanted to do something a little different this year, so I’m going to sort of combine the last three threads I made for you and make one huge thread. I wanted to make a tribute to our friendship and this was the only way I could think of to do it.
      I’ve truly loved our friendship and I’ve truly loved you, UP. Words will never be enough to tell you how much I love you. I cherish every single moment we’ve spent together, the good and the bad. Because every moment we’ve shared, we’ve spent together as friends. And I cherish every single moment, even the bad, that I’ve shared with a friend.
      A Tribute to Our Friendship…

x ………………………… xx ………………………… x

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

P.S. Tayba's birthday is this Saturday, the 10th. I posted early because I don't think I'll be able to do it tomorrow or Saturday. So I'd rather be early rather than late. Big Smile

Happy birthday, Tayba. I love you so much. Smile Right Hug

scarface
      Participant

Happy Birthday Comments Glitter Graphics for MySpace, Hi5, Orkut

Happy Birthday

Tayba DearSmile

I do hope u had a fabulous day surrounded by warmth and love

wishing you a blessed year and abundance to your hearts desiresGift

~A~Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

~~Happy Birthday Tayba!!~~

Wishing you many many more to come hun. May you be blessed with happiness, success and love.

A huge warm hug for a warmhearted girl

More cake! Boy are we having alot of cake around this time of the year hehe!

Sook021.jpg food reviews casual Tea Party image by colinliew

Sending lots of hugs and kisses for a lovely, kindhearted, funny girl.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Awww rani jazakaAllah for this birthday thread, it was really sweet of you and I loved reading over the posts from previous years. So many good memories! <33333 Goshhh I feel OLD! lmao.

Kavitaaaaa: THANKS GIRL!!!!! THAT CAKE LOOKS DELICIOUS, YOU'RE GONNA RUIN MY DIET!!!! LMBO!!!!! I hope you're doing well sweety!

Scarface – Thanks for the wishes =)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.