a person who loves, who cares,
      who sees a person’s need and fills it,
      who encourages and lifts people up,
      who spends energy on others,
      rather than herself,
      someone who touches each life she enters,
      and makes a difference in the world,
      because ripples of kindness flow outward
      as each person you have touched, touches others.
      Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
      because you are a special treasure
      for all that you’ve done.
      May the love you have shown to others
      return to you, multiplied.
      I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
      and many, many more,
      so that others have time to appreciate

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Tayba! I was the first to wish you happy birthday! I was super duper happy! Big Smile I was right by the phone, staring at the time, making sure I will be able to call you when it's midnight for you! Big Smile I love you!

Shereena
      Participant

Wow I haven't been here in so long…just wanted to wish Tabz a super happy burday tho!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TABZ!!!!

Now you've been holding me down
      For such a long time now
      From back then
      To now in my story
      Straight from the hood
      You've always been there for me
      And ya had my back
      (When they) Back when everybody said
      I wasn't anything
      It was you who had me holdin' on
      No matter what was goin' on
      So no whatever ya need I got you

Now my loyalty, will always be
      With you, if you just promise me
      That you'll stay real just like you are
      'Cause baby you don't have to change (no)

You don't know how much you mean to me
      Whenever you down
      You know that you can lean on me

Shereena
      Participant

Beautiful thread Rani =)

Yemenilicious
      Participant

okaySmile i posted in the other thread, but here goes the mushyness…i'm so bad with words! lol

Happy 21st Birthday loserina!! May Allah grant you the best, because you deserve nothing but the best. I mean it! Allahumma Ameen! Smile. Thank you for being you…the caring…crazy…cool…tayba! thank you for being there. It means a lot. I know you'll kill me for saying thank you and I know it's SISTERHOOD, but sometimes I just want to let you know how much I appreciate you! And remember, I'm always here too. Smile well…haven't been lately…but sometimes i can be a lonely bum…you know? Stick out tongue May All your pure wishes come true. ANDDDDDD Insha'Allah, you'll find your soul mate soon! AMEEN TO THAT! May everyday be a happy day, Insha'Allah.

Stay the way you are, never change, because you are one of the best people I've met so far. Wink. And I'm not just saying that, it's true. Your constant care and sweetness makes you a special one! Even though you're a brit, and brits can be soooooo slow sometimes, and you're a desi chick (not me Wink) but ehhh, you still manage to be awesome. Big Smile

Here:

it's beautiful…like you Smile

I love you! ..

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Happy Birthday, my super-hero! I believe that this world is a better place because you are in it, as is my life. I pray that God would abundantly lavish upon you all that is in His perfect plan for your life; that God would make your life a blessing to all who have you in their lives; that God would make your love an oasis of peace, a place of rest and a source of nourishment to all who receive it. May God fill you with wisdom, patience, and understanding and continually evoke in you the desire to know Him more each new day.

Happy birthday my friend. Thank you for being just you.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Haaaappppppppyyyyy Birthday again my dearest TaybaRight Hug Sending u a massive hug and hoping yr day is going well sooo far?? Lotza presents, hugs, kisses and wishes??? There better be…J Thinking of u my darling JAlie J HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS<span style="FONT-SIZE:48pt;COLOR:#339966;FONT-FAMILY:Wingdings;mso-ascii-font-family:Algerian;mso-hansi-font-family:Algerian;mso-char-type

kavita_0026
      Participant

Happy Birthday to a wonderful, caring, sweet darling!

Here's wishing you all good things a simple smile, a glow on your face, laughing heartily from a simple joke, a peaceful heart, wishing you many more evenings of snuggling and watching A Walk To Remember … or reading the book while its raining outside. If I can give you something I'd give you a flower and show you how much you are like it:the feel of it is so soft , the petals are colored with hues, it gives off attractive fragrances … you are a flower Tayaba darling. You are kind and caring, considerate and sweet. May all of y our dreams come true. May you find gratification from many things in life. Whenever you feel like its hard to go on, may faith and hope and strength force themselves into your life and fight off all weakness.

Thank you for being there when I needed you. Or listening when I would vent weird things. Like I tell all – one more year means one more year of your contribution to the world, one more year of experience, one more year or hope, onemore year of improvement, one more year of POTENTIAL, one more year OF YOU. I love you.

Birthday Blessings
      Instead of counting candles,
      Or tallying the years,
      Contemplate your blessings,
      As your birthday nears.
      Consider special people
      Who love you, and who care,
      And others who’ve enriched your life
      Just by being there.
      Think about the memories
      Passing years can never mar,
      Experiences great and small
      That have made you who you are.
      Another year is a happy gift,
      So cut your cake, and say,
      “Instead of counting birthdays,
      I count blessings every day!”
      By Joanna Fuchs

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Beautiful thread Rani =)

Thank you! Smile

Khushi
      Participant

Tabzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Wishing you the greatest in life, and more to come. Truly. You are an amazing person, you are caring and understand human emotions so well. You are an amazing friend and a very unique one-of-a-kind person. I hope, not only your birthday, but every day of the year brings you happiness and may you get everything you truly deserve. Lots and lots of hugs and lots and lots of laughter.

Hugs Right Hug Happppppyyyy 21st Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Big Smile Woo! Party time…where's the cake guys? *looks around, but only finds glasses of milk everywhere…smirks and looks at Rani in amusement!*

Love you lots sweety! From your fellow London buddy Wink

Khushi…………………………………………………………………………………….x

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      where's the cake guys? *looks around, but only finds glasses of milk everywhere…smirks and looks at Rani in amusement!*

Surprise Big Smile Indifferent <—- I'm literally doing that all at once! That was totally unexpected! Stick out tongue

You andi! We have a cup-cake for Tayba! And I'll get more, but I'm just not gonna give you any! Stick out tongue

Surprise Big Smile Indifferent

serioComic
      Participant

another bird day? dayemmmmmm!

happy…bla bla bla….may u…bla bla bla…and have a…bla bla bla…time. now that my 'nicer' side has spoken its time for serio to talk. u gettin old mam! 21 will turn to 31 in no time. time to get crackin'!

Heera
      Participant

Hey Tabzy Didi!!

You know how horrible I am with remembering Birthdayz, rite?

Sorryy… But ah well, to make up for it a bit, I made a pic especially for you.. With the Clone wishing you from himself and me Wink

Hope ya like it:

And may there be many returns of this wonderful day Embarrassed

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Rani jaani !!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! That made me sooo tearyyy!!! I LOVE YOU! Right Hug x 10000000000000

I am equally grateful that I met you and that you were born! Your friendship is a beautiful gift given to me by the Almighty Allah and InshaAllah I will forever cherish it in my heart!. You make me feel better on so many days where I’ve been down. There have been times where all I had to do was call you and I instantly felt much better. You crack me up! I love that I can be so comfortable around you, and say the most stupid and hilarious things. You’re my gem!

BELIEVE ME! I am as happy if not more when I talk to you! Lol I loved that day when you rang me at like half 3 am and I was falling asleep on the phone and in my sleep I don’t know what the heck I was saying. Roflmao!

AMEEN THUMMA AMEEN to all of your duas and may Allah SWT grant you with the same! AMEEN THUMMA AMEEN! I LOVE YOOOUUUU!

~Chori chori chupke se aayega voh, aake tujhe leh jaayega, yehi jeevan apna, yehi toh voh sapna, maine dekha, tune dekha, hum sab ne dekha…~

~Phoolo ka, taaro ka, sab ka kehna hai…. Ek hazaaro mai meri behna hai…~

Unique_Princess
      Participant

SHEREENY!!

Thank you SO much for coming back here and posting this beaauuutiful message!! It feels sooo nice to see you back here! Don’t disappear on us again, samjhi?! Stick out tongue.

You dedied our songgg!!! Awwwwwh! Girl whenebber I listen to that I automatically think of you. I can never forget the time where I was having such a hard day at uni and you texted me the lyrics and ohmyGod I started smiling like a psycho. Notice I said LIKE a psycho, coz we all know who the real psycho around here is! Ahem ahem… Wink.

You have also made such a difference in my life. I can’t imagine my life without you and without your friendship in it. You have brightened up so many of my routine days. My whole trip to Canada was even more special becuz I knew you were there under that very same sky and even though we weren’t able to meet, I knew we were closer than we’d ever been before! (not emotionally, coz u have my heart there with ju ofcourse! Lol Stick out tongue)

<span style="FONT-SIZE:14pt;COLOR:#ff6600;FONT-FAMILY:Batang;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0p

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Now its time to thank my FAVOURITE foberina ebberrrrrrrrrr! You guessed right….. its my little ninjerinaaaa!!!!!!!

BUDDY! I LOVE U! Thank you for this post! You got mushy for meeee *pulls fobbyz cheeks * roflmao. Awww! Big Smile.

Ameen to your duas, May Allah SWT grant you the same Insha’Allah. Ameen thumma Ameen! You’re a beautiful person who inspires me beyond words… You’ve made so much difference in my life. I am a better person now that I know you. You make me want to better myself and you teach me so much. To call you my friend wouldn’t be enough. You’re my sister for life! I love you!

Also, SHUT UP! ROFL. BRITS RULE HOKAY?! STOP BEING SLOW AND REALISE THAT YOU DUMB DESI AMREEKAN….!!!! Roflmao.

Beaaaaautiful rose Masha’Allah! Thanks! For you:

If ever you need me,
      I'll always be around,
      To b

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Senor! My helpless innocent little victim who keeps getting himself in trouble! Lol thank you very much for the birthday wishes and the very sweet message. Much appreciated! Ameen to your prayers! May you be blessed with the same, friend. J

Couldn’t resist… Stick out tongue

Cause I am a Superwoman
      Yes I am
      Yes she is
      Even when I'm a mess
      I still put on a vest
      With an S on my chest
      Oh yes
      I'm a Superwoman

For all the mothers fighting
      For better days to come
      And all my women, all my women sitting here trying
      To come home before the sun
      And all my sisters
      Coming together
      Say yes I will
      Yes I can

Cause I am a Superwoman
      Yes I am
      Yes she is
      Even when I'm a mess
      I still put on a vest
      With an S on my chest
      Oh yes
      I'm a Superwoman

<span style="FONT-SIZE:11pt;COLOR:red;FONT-FAMILY:Bright;mso-ansi-language:EN;mso-bidi-font-family:&#3

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Alieeeee!!!! Heyyyy!!! Thanks for your wishes hunnz!!! So sweet of youu! BIG HUGS BACK! My day went BEAUTIFULLY Masha’Allah! Thanks to Nazi (Asma), she spent the evening at my house, as you gathered when you telephoned. Thanks for everything sweetz ilu. xxxxxx

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Kavitaaaaaa!

Your message was lovely! Thank you hunnn! Aww! I am touched! –hugs-

Me… like a flower?!? I don’t think so but awwwww! That was sooooo sweet! Lol! You are too cute my darlin! You know what’s so freakaaay? I was actually snuggling up to AWTR and then I read your message Indifferent Dude, are you telepathic? Rofl. You don’t gotta say thank you for nothing! What are friends for sweety? Stay smiling hun! Lots of love always xxxxxx

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Khushi !!! =D My fellow Londoner!!! THANK YOU for the birthday message. Its very sweet of you my hun. I hope your life is always filled with love, laughter and joy. May you forever be blessed with the love of your family and friends. I’ve been thinking of you lately. Will PM you soon Insha’Allah. I have the cake, what you waiting for?! Luv ya xxx

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Serio ofcourse I am going to get older… it doesn’t work any other way! DUH! And don’t worry I’ll come to you for advice on what to do when I find a gray hair. You have dozens Buddha =D

Unique_Princess
      Participant

OH HEERIYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladki where have you beeeeen?!?!?!!?!?!? THANK JU FOR THE WISHES!!!!!!! YOU MAKIN ME FAINT ON MY SPECIAL DAY WITH THAT PICTURE! I SAVED IT TO MY PICTURES LMAO!

TELL THE CLONE HES A HAWTY! But My real one is HAWTAAAA! Lol thanks so much for making that pic tho.. it totally made me giggle. Awwww I miss you and your pagalpan =D I miss you chotti shaneetz! Visit more regularly! Lol. xxxxx

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

Kavitaaaaaa!

Your message was lovely! Thank you hunnn! Aww! I am touched! –hugs-

Me… like a flower?!? I don’t think so but awwwww! That was sooooo sweet! Lol! You are too cute my darlin! You know what’s so freakaaay? I was actually snuggling up to AWTR and then I read your message Indifferent Dude, are you telepathic? Rofl. You don’t gotta say thank you for nothing! What are friends for sweety? Stay smiling hun! Lots of love always xxxxxx

Lol! Really!?! Maybe I am psychic Big Smile Hehehe! you stay smiling toooooo

Lovee youuuu sending tons of hugs… Im glad that you enjoyed yr birthday! And yes you are a flower! Mwahs!

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.