Viewing 321 reply threads
  • Author
      nitzah
      Participant
      yo dude !!
      thot i would be the first to wish you this year !!!
      happy 69th birthday my brother-from-another-mother !!!
      dont worry – i aint gonna add no images of cakes n blah blah but hey….atleast lemme dedicate a song to you !! :-
      Multiple gunshots fill the block, the fun stops
      Niggaz is callin cops, people shot, nobody stop
      I wonder when the world stopped caring last night
      Two kids shot while the whole block staring
      I will never understand this society, first they try
      to murder me, then they lie to me, product of a dying breed
      All my homies trying weed, now the little baby's
      crazed raised off Hennesey, tell me will my enemies
      flee when they see me, believe me
      Even Thugs gotta learn to take it easy, listen
      Through the intermissions search your heart for a plan
      and we turnin Bad Boys to grown men, it's on again
      I give a holla to my niggaz in the darkest corners
      Roll a perfect blunt, and let me spark it for ya
      One love from a thug *** rollin with a posse
      full of paranoid drug dealers, to the end my friend

I'm seein nuttin but my dreams comin true
      While I'm starin at the world through my rearview

starin at the world through my rearview
      Go on baby scream to God, he can't hear you
      I can feel your heart beatin fast cause it's time to die
      Gettin high, watchin time fly, and all my mother……s

nitzah
      Participant
      sorry dude !!! heehee
      i juss deleted my reminder off the fone…and i dint realise that it said “REMINDER: SERIO'S BIRTHDAY…..*scrolled down*…..NEXT WEEK
      whooooooooopsie Big Smile
      but hey…atleast i was the first to wish ya !!!
      serioComic
      Participant

wtf!! dude….u seriously need to get a job. and i mean a REAL job!!

and to all u faltoos out there, it aint my birthday so pls refrain yrself from wishing me anything, not that u will wish me anyway but just as a reminder.

nitzah
      Participant
      lol !!!!!!!
      stop being such a grumpy old fart Big Smile
      u knowwwww u love it when we show our lurrrrrrrvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee for ya !!!
      happy birthday to youuuuuu
      you were born in a zoooo
      with the monkiees, donkiees
      and a big fat kangaroooooo
      happy birthday to youuuuuuu Big Smile
      hip hip ! HURRAYYYYYY !!, hip hip !! HURRAAYYYYYY !!
      Mukesh
      Keymaster
      nitzah:
      yo dude !!
      thot i would be the first to wish you this year !!!
      happy 69th birthday my brother-from-another-mother !!!
      dont worry – i aint gonna add no images of cakes n blah blah but hey….atleast lemme dedicate a song to you !! :- ( Stick out tongue Spoilt sport )
      Multiple gunshots fill the block, the fun stops
      Niggaz is callin cops, people shot, nobody stop
      I wonder when the world stopped caring last night
      Two kids shot while the whole block staring
      I will never understand this society, first they try
      to murder me, then they lie to me, product of a dying breed
      All my homies trying weed, now the little baby's
      crazed raised off Hennesey, tell me will my enemies
      flee when they see me, believe me
      Even Thugs gotta learn to take it easy, listen
      Through the intermissions search your heart for a plan
      and we turnin Bad Boys to grown men, it's on again
      I give a holla to my niggaz in the darkest corners
      Roll a perfect blunt, and let me spark it for ya
      One love from a thug *** rollin with a posse
      full of paranoid drug dealers, to the end my friend

I'm seein nuttin but my dreams comin true
      While I'm starin at the world through my rearview

starin at the world through my rearview
      Go on baby scream to God, he can't hear you
      I can feel your heart beatin fast cause it's time to die
      Gettin high, watchin time fly, and all my mother……s

Happy Birthday 4 wheneva da heck it is u , u ……..

My cosmically challenged fwend, seeing as Nitzkar blundered on the dates….I dnt really care when yr day is….as looooooooong as u have a fabulously great one….

Seeing as this is a celebration of your aging process……meeeeeeez sends out Hugz to ya

ENJOY!!!!! PARTY !!!! HAVE A BLAST !!!!

nitzah
      Participant
      hey ! atleast i remembered even tho its a week in advance…..and plus its the thought that counts !! considering none of you even know his birthday !!!
      Mukesh
      Keymaster
      nitzah:
      hey ! atleast i remembered even tho its a week in advance( ( Wink dats y I send out lurve to ye coz u have heart even though u portray this BAD BOY image mwah).….and plus ( Jeez Nitzkar, where'd u learn English?? )its the thought that counts ( I knw, dats why I said my bit to de man ) !! considering none of you even know his birthday ( Well u dnt tell me when yr birthday is, am not going to pound it outa ye…it doesnt matter if I knw when his Bday is, like u said its the thought that counts….so dis kewl u an I wishing him a week in advance )!!!
      nitzah
      Participant

well its for serio…who has a BIGGER heart than i do…..

boo
      Participant
      serioComic:

and to all u faltoos out there, it aint my birthday so pls refrain yrself from wishing me anything, not that u will wish me anyway but just as a reminder.

Surprise the cheek of it… i wonder why we never asked about yr birthday… hmm… 27th November huh? Stick out tongue

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Lol when I saw this post I was like I swear its next week! serio/comic since u wished me a month later, I shall wish u a week early Big Smile

Happy birthday to the many personalities of serio

for this day only you can be the forum hero

Even though you're old and peeling

rememeber you're only as old as ur heart is feeling

so go out and party, but not too much

you dont want to end up with a crutch! Wink

boo
      Participant
      Unique_princess:

Lol when I saw this post I was like I swear its next week! serio/comic since u wished me a month later, I shall wish u a week early Big Smile

Happy birthday to the many personalities of serio

for this day only you can be the forum hero

Even though your old and peeling

rememeber you're only as old as ur heart is feeling

so go out and party, but not too much

you dont want to end up with a crutch! Wink

his old and peeling what, my dear? lolz… Stick out tongue

Unique_Princess
      Participant

oooops typo! edited it now haha

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      boo:
      serioComic:

Surprise the cheek of it… i wonder why we never asked about yr birthday… hmm… 27th November huh? Stick out tongue

A day after mine…Talk about coincidences! If i was born a day late, or oreo ji was born a day early, we would have been…Surprise twins! *faints*

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Very scary… don't ya think Rani? Wink

Btw… If you had been twins, you'd be the prettiest one… Definitely!! Smile

boo
      Participant

ah-hem… prettIER one, actually… Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Boo- u remind me of my teacher!. Stick out tongue haha!

Shakz- of course it's scary! I fainted! lol. what makes u think i would be the pretty one? But i'm pretty sure he would be the evil twin! haha!

boo
      Participant

great minds eh? me and ur teacher… lol Stick out tongue and rani… dear… “the prettier one” Stick out tongue… unless you mean to say only one of the twins gets to be pretty… and anyway, are men pretty? Tongue Tied lol….

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Shakz- of course it's scary! I fainted! lol. what makes u think i would be the pretty one? But i'm pretty sure he would be the evil twin! haha!

I hope you're feeling better now Rani.. lol Stick out tongue And I'm sure you're the pretty one… You're very pretty from the inside, so you must be pretty from the outside too!! Smile Serio is the evil twin (I just love the way you're saying it so bluntly haha), so I guess his looks will be more evil too Wink

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      boo:
      and anyway, are men pretty? Tongue Tied lol….

Hahahaha, that question really made me laugh Boo!! Big SmileBig Smile I guess, the good ones, are more the “cute” types haha… Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant

LOL!! Big Smile i know… i guess a guy would be Surprise if u called him pretty… lmao! Big Smile

boo
      Participant

a shoutout to Mukesh… whom im spying on lol… you're reading this thread i guess? Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      boo:
      great minds eh? me and ur teacher… lol Stick out tongue and rani… dear… “the prettier one” Stick out tongue… unless you mean to say only one of the twins gets to be pretty… and anyway, are men pretty? Tongue Tied lol….

definately great minds! I hekka like her. She is an awesome teacher. Smile and actually, i meant that only one of the twins gets to be pretty. Stick out tongue so ha. lol.

Shakalaka Baby:
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

I hope you're feeling better now Rani.. lol Stick out tongue And I'm sure you're the pretty one… You're very pretty from the inside, so you must be pretty from the outside too!! Smile Serio is the evil twin (I just love the way you're saying it so bluntly haha), so I guess his looks will be more evil too Wink

lol. I'm still feeling a bit dizzzzzzyyy. But i'll be fine. Big Smile lol. and awwwwww! ur too sweet ji. But i''m still not sure about that. lol. HA. of course i have to be blunt! It's completely obvious who is evil and who isn't! Big Smile

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      boo:

LOL!! Big Smile i know… i guess a guy would be Surprise if u called him pretty… lmao! Big Smile

Hahahaha, I can really picture it!!! Ohw ohw, this laughing is giving me belly aches… haha! Stick out tongue

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

lol. I'm still feeling a bit dizzzzzzyyy. But i'll be fine. Big Smile lol. and awwwwww! ur too sweet ji. But i''m still not sure about that. lol. HA. of course i have to be blunt! It's completely obvious who is evil and who isn't! Big Smile

Good to hear you're going to be fine ji!!

You're definitely right that it's obvious who's the evil one!! If you're not sure about being the pretty twin, maybe you can be the angel twin? Can you live with that? Wink

Btw…. Angels are pretty too, so it still makes you the pretty one haha… lol Stick out tongue

nitzah
      Participant

ur all wrong….serio's the prettier one !!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol! Shakz! you won't give up, huh? Stick out tongue

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      lol! Shakz! you won't give up, huh? Stick out tongue

No NEVER when I'm right!! Stick out tongue And especially not when I'm right AND Nitzah is around trying to proof the opposite… Wink

nitzah
      Participant
      prove….not proof….
      i got visual evidence that seriocomic is the prettier twin !
      serioComic
      Participant

silver surfer vs the shorty rani??? pffftttt…..of course im the prettier one…and freaking s.exy too!!

nitzah
      Participant

err dude….u juss killed the fun 🙁

serioComic
      Participant

thats the whole idea 🙂

boo
      Participant
      nitzah:
      prove….not proof….
      i got visual evidence that seriocomic is the prettier twin !

… yeah. that you've probably done some editing to! Big Smile

Waluscha
      Participant

Errr….Oreo has a birthday?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Walu- apparently. Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Happy Birthday Oreo ji. Hope you have an amazing day. Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Happy bday fish!

boo
      Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OREO JI!!!

Hope you have a fantastic day (away from us faltoos? Stick out tongue)… I guess I should be wishing you ‘Happy Birthday’ four times, really… since I never did so on the other three birthdays that you have ‘spent on BWL’: November 2003, November 2004 & November 2005… Big Smile

Here’s to you… you’ve been here longer than I have (so that makes WHO the bigger faltoo? Huh? HUUUUH??!! Stick out tongue)… and you really did (still do?) rock this place… goodness, I have so many crajee-a$$ memories with you… Smile feeling a little nostalgic now lol…

A birthday is but a mere celebration of the person that you are, and you don’t need a birthday to celebrate you, because you’re pretty much ‘celebrated’ (wtf? Am I making sense? I hope I am!) here already… I miss you when you’re gone and I curse you when you’re here… no pleasing me huh? Smile

I don’t know what to say, other than: it has been a real pleasure knowing you, sir! And I truly mean it… it was (is?) your (and others’) seriocomical words and witty responses that people on here could not wait to log on and see… and hey, we all know there’s more to you than the Tough Dude Who Is In Charge Of Kicking The Mentals Out act, and we have seen it before… Smile

Eeesh, I’m rambling again, aren’t I?

Well, there’s only one thing left to say, Oreo ji…

<p align="center" class="MsoNormal" style="margin:0cm 0cm 0

Khushi
      Participant

Finally, we get a chance to tell you what a faltoo person you are! Thank God someone made this post, and wasted their time doing so……

lol, tht is perhaps how i would have responded to you Oreo ji, but infact- I am happy that you are a part of BWL for so long (Which as boo said makes u 'faltoo-er') . I hope you have a very bad year where everything goes wrong for you and you end up in tears and come and sing soppy songs on BWL. Dont worry we have plenty of tissues. (loo roll any one?)

Lol, jokes apart- honestly- Happy Birthday. All the best in everything that you do! Big Smile

……..Khushi

P.S. feeling the luuurrrvveee from all of us Oreo ji? Stick out tongue

vchenoah
      Participant

Hippy burp day Serio!

May ur jobless days be filled with the comfort of torturing kids & mentals alike! Wink

All the best!

Miss Vee.-

Shereena
      Participant

Happy Burday serdinocomicsaur =) Hope it was a great day and you have a happy year =)

serioComic
      Participant

awwwwwwww……feels da ultimate lurvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from all the people in ere!!!! Wink

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

It's just the greatest (or should I say worse?) present we can give you for your birthday Wink Happy birthday Serio!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Shakalaka Baby:
      It's just the greatest (or should I say worse?) present we can give you for your birthday Wink Happy birthday Serio!!

Wink*let me be boo ji for a min.* you should say worst. Big Smile

*hmm, it wasn't as fun as i thought it would be.*

lol. kidding ji. Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Wink*let me be boo ji for a min.* you should say worst. Big Smile

*hmm, it wasn't as fun as i thought it would be.*

lol. kidding ji. Stick out tongue

oyeeee… pagal!! Stick out tongue and yeah shaks… rani is right… worst it is… sorrysorrysorry… couldn't resist… Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

and i'm the pagal one?!? *rolls eyes* Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant

yeah, you are… Smile i am the sane one indeed!

Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

hey! u weren't supposed to agree with me! lol. Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant

ahahahah!!!

that, my dear, was sarcasm…!! Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

that's more like it! Big Smile although, it is quite fun being pagal!

Khushi
      Participant

Oero ji, honestly (does tht word at all appeal to you), dont tell me your not at all a teeeny weeeny bit happy or jus teeeennny weeeny bit smiley that this thread was made?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

dii! Do u even have to ask? Of course he is! Big Smile

boo
      Participant

of course yaar… he's just a little… shy… Wink

Unique_Princess
      Participant

fish is just overwhelmed by our attack of niceness.. he's probably wondering if he should say something mean :p

boo
      Participant
      Unique_princess:
      fish is just overwhelmed by our attack of niceness.. he's probably wondering if he should say something mean :p

hahahahaha!!! Stick out tongue

serioComic
      Participant

me, mean??? nooooooooo?? really??? noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

and besides, i like to keep topics abt me clean and proper…i just thrash the others.

boo
      Participant

lolz… topics about you clean and proper huh?

What about that time when Desi Hunk created a whole thread with your name? Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

he had to be a man and stand up for himself ji! lol! returning mean words with even meaner ones!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

ha i saw this thread and was like Surprise Serio…Birthday…bahaha..I'm extremely late..i mean sooo late..but i havta say it anyways.. Happy Belated Birthdayyyyy Seriocomic!!! Have a great Year InshaAllah Smile

nitzah
      Participant
      gosh dude…..EVERYYYYYYYYYYYONE lurves u !!! Big Smile
      sorry to break this to u buddy…but since everyone has the hotz for you around here, you can not be evil and sinical about it…therefore your title of the ruler of the dark side has to be stripped off and I will now take charge….have a great life being nice !!
      serioComic
      Participant

dude dude…back the track off. aint any stripping gona go on in ere (boogedy..this is the title, not clothes) and u are still…on the lighter side.

nitzah
      Participant
      dont take it too hard on yourself dude…its ok…we cant have the whole world loving a leader from the Dark Side…the Force within you is too strong !! you are toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet to be on this side !!
      and do not worry….these twins of yours will console you shortly !!
      Mukesh
      Keymaster
      nitzah:
      gosh dude…..EVERYYYYYYYYYYYONE lurves u !!! Big Smile
      sorry to break this to u buddy…but since everyone has the hotz for you around here, you can not be evil and sinical about it…therefore your title of the ruler of the dark side has to be stripped off and I will now take charge….have a great life being nice !!

Nitzkar, HUNI, DAAARLING, MUNCHKIN aaaaand all the other endearing words I cant think off r8 now

EVERYONEHuh?, I repeat, EVERYONE????? Huh? Dude u are sooooooooooooooooooooo Wrong !!!! Angry

Let me Rephrase your above statement: NOT everyone has the hotz for Seriocomic Stick out tongue

In fact I think U are the hottest dude here ..Wink Wink

SERIOUSLY….lmao Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant

i rest my case dude. u such a darling with the girls here…theres no way u can return back to the dark side!

nitzah
      Participant
      baaaaaaaahahahhaha dude comonnnnn !! ur taking the word of an eediot ?! puhlease !! she doesnt know jack ! she will say the opposite of everything i say !! i betya if i say ur evil she'll go whining “oh no serio and evil ? he is choo chweeet” !!
      dude, unlike these losers…i am honest and blunt…your a great guy…and therefore cant be part of the dark side !!
      Mukesh
      Keymaster

no no no no no Nitzkar, dnt listen to wats his face Stick out tongue

u reign supreme on the dark side,

u'll Still get lurve from me ….Wink

nitzah
      Participant
      aww really ? can u gimme ur heart so i can crush it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee ??
      Mukesh
      Keymaster
      nitzah:
      baaaaaaaahahahhaha dude comonnnnn !! ur taking the word of an eediot ?! puhlease !! she doesnt know jack ! yeah ?? Stick out tongue
      she will say the opposite of everything i say !! I wont, not in this case my dear….ur bluntly stating that every girl in here an where ever has the hots for Serio, and I'm merely confirming that I DONT …simple as that, no lies, no joking in anyway watsoever….
      i betya if i say ur evil she'll go whining “oh no serio and evil ? he is choo chweeet” !! dats one bet ur gonna lose, Coz I say it like it is……lemme be frank with ye…I personally dont think Serio is DA MAN ..the hottest, coolest guy..I do give him credit for trying though..hes more manipulative, conceipted, but seeing as its time to be joyous an all that crap, will just give u that …for now!!! …..
      dude, unlike these losers..dats wat I lurve about u, your ability to make me laff…..i am honest and blunt…your a great guy..( cannot dispute this, he may be ) .and therefore cant be part of the dark side !!
      Mukesh
      Keymaster
      nitzah:
      aww really ? can u gimme ur heart so i can crush it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee ??

wat heart?????? Huh?

alieans dont have hearts eeeeeeediot

nitzah
      Participant
      are u seriously that jobless to respond to every single comment that i make around here ??
      and u gotta have a heart if u love someone Smile
      Mukesh
      Keymaster

yep, am Jobless…got nothing better to do than sit here an type away to u

seee how special u are

well my dear, then u r tooo late with the request

coz dis heart of mine is already KRUSHED

as for lurve, its feelings, soooo yeah I can still lurvye

nitzah
      Participant

you dont have to remind me how special i am…i know it already 🙂

serioComic
      Participant
      nitzah:
      are u seriously that jobless to respond to every single comment that i make around here ??
      and u gotta have a heart if u love someone Smile

i think she is dude. faltoo to the max! and dont worry dude, u got her heart alreadyWink

nitzah
      Participant

*sigh*….another one to the list !!….i juss miss the love letters dude :(….no more punks log on !!

serioComic
      Participant

fret not…im sure one will knock on yer inbox soon 😉

nitzah
      Participant
      i know dude….the forums not the same anymore 🙁
      vchenoah
      Participant
      nitzah:
      sinical

pun??? Tongue Tied

nitzah:
      …your title of the ruler of the dark side has to be stripped off and I will now take charge….

Why attempt to regain what you never lost King?

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Nesssss, hw r u hon??

vchenoah
      Participant
      Scar face:

Angel…be still Scar.

vchenoah
      Participant

Chillin like a villian miss girl.

How you be?? Big Smile

Mukesh
      Keymaster

am kewl 😉

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Her Queenly-Ness:
      Scar face:

Angel…be still Scar.

aaaaaaw Ness….Just sarcasm…..lmao

vchenoah
      Participant

lmao…Oh did I NOT kno that? Wink

Still…my King! Leela would approve of nothing more! Big Smile

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Her Queenly-Ness:

lmao…Oh did I NOT kno that? Wink

Still…my King! Leela would approve of nothing more! Big Smile

kya?? whos leela???

vchenoah
      Participant

ask ur 'pooch'! LMAO!

So hey…what u gots a goin on todays?

nitzah
      Participant
      Her Queenly-Ness:
      nitzah:
      sinical

pun??? Tongue Tied

nitzah:
      …your title of the ruler of the dark side has to be stripped off and I will now take charge….

Why attempt to regain what you never lost King?

u fictionalmonster….of course i meant the pun !! well atleast am glad someone picked it…and the attempt is to make my life interesting on the forum…the rest are too pathetic these days so i might as well muck abt with my best mate !
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      nitzah:
      i know dude….the forums not the same anymore 🙁

Get over it.

nitzah
      Participant

a-duh !! why do you think i decided to pull serio’s leg instead of the others ?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

are u sure about that? I see u pulling quite a few ppl's legs.

nitzah
      Participant

thats like a lil side thing i have going on…you know…to get me prepped up when am against one of the best…and i repeat…ONE of the best…and that definitely does not mean u 🙂

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Rani is not ONE of the best, she IS the best. live wid it mang..Big Smile

nitzah
      Participant

so your saying ur chaddi-buddy is the best at being worst ?…that works for me !!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

nope..but she can be the best getting back eediotss..they know who they are..im not gonna mention names. Rani is the Best at everything Smile

serioComic
      Participant

best at everything? so it means shes best at being the worst, shes best at being the slowest, best at being the thickest…list is just endless.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

vateverrr dude…

nitzah
      Participant

lol !! i dont think she realises but she’s just insulting her *ugh* friend !

Yemenilicious
      Participant

bahahaha. u guys are beezies! Putting words in my mouth..go ahead..have fun!!

nitzah
      Participant

LOL !! a bit too late missy….we already having fun !!….if things seem under control, then you aint going fast enough !!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

bahaha..go ahead..continue having fun..

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol! Ninja ji! don't listen to them! I know what you meant ji! Right Hug

serioComic:
      best at everything? so it means shes best at being the worst, shes best at being the slowest, best at being the thickest…list is just endless.

*cough cough* Pessimist…

boo
      Participant

sigh…….. ahhhhh the MEMORIES……..

!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

lol! Ninja ji! don't listen to them! I know what you meant ji! Right Hug

serioComic:

*cough cough* Pessimist…

I know u would know jeee. these losers are trying to put words in my mouth. haha Big Smile I love you Rani ji, Hope u feel better Insha'Allah. AMEEN. Oh em geee! I thought what you wrote on ur bros card was sooo sweet. but i couldn't say anything cuz i was eating. lol hayati said the “awwww” for me so all good. Big Smile. I wanna see it..carry it with u just in case i come to masjid Insha'Allah! Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Ninja – Oh em geee! lol! Big Smile when I was talking to Hayati on the phone one day, she said that, and I said Oh em A! lol! She didn't get it. Stick out tongue Of course u had to think it was sweet, I wrote it! Stick out tongue lol. Actually, it's kinda cheezy. Tongue Tied I made it in like 5 mins so I dunnoe! lol. You have two more days hunnz! Today and tomorrow! We have a party tomorrow! I wanted to make Afghani food, but my sis is too lazy and she won't help. Sad Hayati wants me to bring donuts(lol. i like spelling it that way Stick out tongue) so i guess i'm taking donuts! u better come! I want ur ice cream cake!!!!!! lol. Inshallah. Big Smile

lol. uh-oh, we're ruining oreo's thread, he's gonna kill us! Tongue Tied Run!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lol yes bring donuts, I love donuts.

who cares what oreo or serio is gonna do..i aint running anywhere Big Smile u run Rani!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

oye, u ruined it. Sad I wanted u to run so i could have him all to myself. Wink lol. kidding. Stick out tongue

Inshallah, I'll bring donuts and cuppycakes! YUM!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lmbo are juuu kiddin me???! bahaha

Insha'Allah! have lots of fun!!

serioComic
      Participant

can u two stop destroying my thread with all this rubbish talk? take it outside!!

boo
      Participant
      serioComic:
      can u two stop destroying my thread with all this rubbish talk? take it outside!!

LMAO…. hahaha!!!

serioComic
      Participant

something tickled yr funny bones boogedy?

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      serioComic:

Nooo neverrr Big Smile..all the rubbish talk shall take place here.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol. Big Smile

rubbish talk is the best kind, Oreo ji! So chill. Big Smile

Ninja- what u mean have fun? U better come!!! How can we have a party without you? Stick out tongue not fair. Sad Come with me, na? ppppwwwweeeeaaaazzzeee??!?!? We're gonna have KAPORAS! lol! Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I don't know ji. I never do. Sad. And even if i could, i cant come just for the party. It's all good meri jaan, Have lots of fun Insha'Allah and send my salaams to Appa. Everyone else as well. Smile. eat a lot! Big Smile. Lmbo okay don't hold it on me now. I was totally off on the Kapora thing Big Smile.

luvya lots!

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      serioComic:

Stick out tongue

Yes lmao hahahahahahahhehehehehehehehe….

keep going girlz Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant

U help as well Scar face. lets get this partyyy started! whooohooo! sit back and enjoy serio. All this rubbish talk u dont want to hear shud be interesting..:D:D:D

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Oye Ninja! I don't care, she aint gonna say nothin! Remember? She said, “so?” She don't care! Last day na!!! Please come! I'll take u! It'll be fun! Pleaj? see? I'm even talking like juu!

*gives Ninja the puppy eyes*

kapora! Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:
      U help as well Scar face. lets get this partyyy started! whooohooo! sit back and enjoy serio. All this rubbish talk u dont want to hear shud be interesting..:D:D:D

Ur pagal!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

yaar, yaara, yaaro, jaani, I love juuu! but, i don't know if i even can come. =.. I know Appa doesn't care, but i wouldn't feel right. errrrr [:'(]

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Yemenilicious:

u sure are a fast learner hey Yumini sweetness…hehehehe Right Hug

tell u wat, u join Rani an the Gang for this party and I will consider joining u to reign havoc on

Cosmics thread…..Big Smile

remember Rani with Kaporas in her hand, all tempting Wink

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

who cares what u feel? Stick out tongue lol.

Seriously, nobody is even gonna think anything! The only people that have been going this whole week is my sis, me, Hayati, and the girl who eats right in front of appa! And just imagine how many girls are gonna come tomorrow! u won't be alone ji! and plus, i'll be there! I haven't seen ur booootifoool face in aaages!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Scar face:
      remember Rani with Kaporas in her hand, all tempting Wink

ooh la la. very tempting. Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant

errr, all i can say is if Allah wills, then it is. I love juuu Rani

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

first help yourself, then place your trust in Allah. Smile You can't just sit there, wanting to go, and say if Allah wills, I'll go.

How u gonna go ji? Come with me? And if you have transportation, then say Inshallah! Right Hug

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

first help yourself, then place your trust in Allah. Smile You can't just sit there, wanting to go, and say if Allah wills, I'll go.

How u gonna go ji? Come with me? And if you have transportation, then say Inshallah! Right Hug

ur a loserr..I said Inshallah..and i wont leave it at that..of course ill do some begging loll

Appa sent me an email…ill show u in a private message..hehe

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Fo shiggity! begging is FUN! lol. Big Smile

u bestest beg hard enuf! I wanna see u tomorrow!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

aiight, I gotta BOUNCE!

I'm outty like a Saudi!

Peace!

Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

okay Allah Hafiz..Khuda Hafiz..Fi Amanillah…Wassalaamu Alaykum!!

Peaceeeeeeeeeeee outtt!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

…and Khuday pamaan! In Pashto. Smile

lol. Imma miss you jiiii! Right Hug I wish u could come. Sad Well, we gonna see each other in Eid Inshallah. Smile and we r gonna have FUN! Inshallah! lol Big Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

Please explain what is the difference between: Inshallah & Mash'Allah!

Oh and Da bestest? Stay away from ghetto speak (Fo shiggity!!!) ahahahahahahahahahahaha!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Inshallah means If Allah wills. Mashallah means just as Allah wished. Mashallah is used when u want to praise someone or something. Example: SHe is so pretty, Mashallah! and Inshallah is used when u intend to do somehting. Example: I am going to the park tomorrow Inshallah.

Make sense?

lol! Ghettoness is FUNness! lol! Big Smile

Peace! Big Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

Make sense? Mos def! Wink Thanks bestest!

Ghettoness is funness…puhleeze keep 'ness' outta da ghetto! lmao

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lmbo! Rani do as Ness says. puhhhleezee!

vchenoah
      Participant

tru dat, tru dat!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I love the fact that we're totally Rubbish-ing all over “Serio's thread” ooh yeahh!

vchenoah
      Participant

rotflmao…I'm sure he will appreciate that!

Big up to Serilol!

There, that should appease him! Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Im sure he appreciates it also..

lol ur hilarious Ness.!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Oye Nessa! But Ghetto sounds even better with the Ness! Sad

Yemenilicious:
      I love the fact that we're totally Rubbish-ing all over “Serio's thread” ooh yeahh!

Me too! *hi-five* Big Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

Oye da bestest..stop wit da Sad! Don't want ur face to do dat ting!

Onlee u can place 'ness' in da ghetto, but puhleeze keep an eye on her, yes? Big Smile

boo
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Big Smile Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee! I can just imagine you saying that… even though I've never heard your voice lol

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Yemenilicious:

Me too! *hi-five* Big Smile

*high five*

a bit late! Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Her Queenly-Ness:

Oye da bestest..stop wit da Sad! Don't want ur face to do dat ting!

Onlee u can place 'ness' in da ghetto, but puhleeze keep an eye on her, yes? Big Smile

You make me feel so special ji! Big Smile lol. Okay ji, no more Sad more Big Smile, what say? lol. and fa sho! I'll keep an eye on her. Wink

whhhooooo hooooo! I can be ghetto! Let's take ghettoness to da extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme! lol. Big Smile (don't tell anybody, but i don't even know how to be ghetto to da extreme! hehe)

boo:
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Big Smile Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee! I can just imagine you saying that… even though I've never heard your voice lol

lol. Thanks! Big Smile I can imagine u smiling, even though I have never seen ur smile! lol.

Oye, Ninja ji, better late than never, kyun? Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Ghetto-ness is cool, live wid it Big Smile

Keep smiling Rani ji. I lowe u!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

it is cool! Big Smile

U keep smiling toooooo my ninja! I love you. Smile

hehehehehe! rubish talk is da shizznit! Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant

ninja ji, keep smiling, i love u, dis cool, dat cool. u gals sound worse than 3 year olds!! get a life.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

dude!!! This is our life! And we're having tonz of FUN ji! Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      serioComic:
      ninja ji, keep smiling, i love u, dis cool, dat cool. u gals sound worse than 3 year olds!! get a life.

ohhh god, Serio. haha. Rani, don't listen to him. Big Smile ur right, we love eeet.

hey hey! 3 year olds? nooo, we sound older..try 5 Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

*sigh* I wish I can be a 5 yr old again! Those were the days! No tension vension at all!

oye, Ninja, do I ever listen to Oreo ji? Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
      Participant

u see, i was about to add in, “not like u listen to him anyway” but yeah..too lazy to type =]

I know, being a kid was funnnn..err..Rani, dont go there.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

u lajee bum! Stick out tongue hehe.

don't go where? Tongue Tied

Yemenilicious
      Participant

don't go anywherreee!

haha no i meant don't go to the childhood subject..u know the struggle im in Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant

heres an idea…why dont u, mizz yuuuumenilicious and yr fren, mizz rani not the best, create a new thread so that both of u can talk about yr daily life, whos hot whos not, hayati this, ninja that and all the other c.rap in there?

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      serioComic:
      heres an idea…why dont u, mizz yuuuumenilicious and yr fren, mizz rani not the best, create a new thread so that both of u can talk about yr daily life, whos hot whos not, hayati this, ninja that and all the other c.rap in there?

who was talking about who's hawt and who's not? vat are ju sayin? and NO, request denied =]. thats the main point Serio!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      serioComic:

who was talking about who's hawt and who's not? vat are ju sayin? and NO, request denied =]. thats the main point Serio!

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      serioComic:

well I suggest u keep yr ideas to yr self and let these galz do wat they do best

this is a free for all forum

so they can chat where ever they wish to

Yemenilicious
      Participant

tru dat scarry jaan. i lubju!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      serioComic:

oye! Rani is the best! Stick out tongue and it's no fun to make another topic and talk about our daily life there, it's fun to fill ur thread with rubbish ji! Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

yeah thats the main idea here =] have ju failed to read the subject to our replies.

nitzah
      Participant
      serioComic:
      lol !! dude…..cant you see ? they got the HOTZ for you !!!
      Yemenilicious
      Participant

what the freak duuuuddddeeee..

nitzah
      Participant

aha ! see, there was no denial in there…just a shocker that the truth is out there….!!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

no, just shocked at how many times u say that!

nitzah
      Participant

that you all have the hotz for serio ? honestly, that statement is not for you…its a reminder for serio !

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      nitzah:
      that you all have the hotz for serio ? honestly, that statement is not for you…its a reminder for serio !

Stick out tongue..

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      nitzah:

ha, well okay then…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      nitzah:
      serioComic:
      lol !! dude…..cant you see ? they got the HOTZ for you !!!

awww. Nitz is jealous. Don't worry, someone will come along and claim that she has the hotz for you. and dude, reminding Oreo ji over and over again how many girls have the hotz for him isn't all that great for his ego. But, if u insist…

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL I just realized…we stopped rubbishing all over oreo's thread…

Rani!! come backkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Come back? but nooooo Oreo is a bore now. He's no fun anymore. all he does is hide in his cave and only comes out to flirt with you. LMAO! then he goes back.

*yawns*

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lmao, what the heck? Rani, ur so on something, you wanna talk about it? it seems serious. lol.

and who cares where serio is and if he's a bore or not.

the talking is between me and u..and haylie…if she wants to join cuz she's the best at that, no?

Hayliehayati
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:

lmao, what the heck? Rani, ur so on something, you wanna talk about it? it seems serious. lol.

the talking is between me and u..and haylie…if she wants to join cuz she's the best at that, no?

huh?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

ur mom

Hayliehayati
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:
      ur mom

what about her?

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Haylie(hayati):
      Yemenilicious:
      ur mom

what about her?

she's a cool kat Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Haylie(hayati):
      Yemenilicious:

huh?

She's saying ur the best at rubbish talk…I think. lol. got a problem with it? huh? huh? HUH? no? good. Big Smile

Hayliehayati
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      Haylie(hayati):
      Yemenilicious:

huh?

She's saying ur the best at rubbish talk…I think. lol. got a problem with it? huh? huh? HUH? no? good. Big Smile

oh ok, why are you saying rubbish

we say khara

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lmaoakfdsfjdksf

haylie, ur crazy with that word huh?

serioComic
      Participant

three stooges back with their rubbish talk?

take a hike and just go for a walk

Yemenilicious
      Participant

no way.

3 cups of coffee…mid-night…no time for walks.

serioComic
      Participant

then i suggest u start crawling!

cos its one thing having rubbish all around…but its another thing having 3 stooges w rubbish!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lol

big difference right?

who listens to serio's suggestions? I don't.

serioComic
      Participant

i suggest u start, cos seriously..the stink that u 3 stooges brought in here is just unbearable!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

are you sure its the 3 stooges who brought the 'stink'? Wink

serioComic
      Participant

definitely, without a doubt, 100%, absolutely sure!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lol I think not!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Haylie(hayati):
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      Haylie(hayati):
      Yemenilicious:

huh?

oh ok, why are you saying rubbish

we say khara

cuz we feel like saying rubbish, foo! … ok fine, khara talk. happy?!?!? Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Khara talk!!?!?!

groww up!!

…for cryin' out loud!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

NO! YOU grow up!

We don't wannu grow up!

We like being KIDS.

and anyhow, you're the one with 9 kids! lmao! (oye hoye!)

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

NO! YOU grow up!

We don't wannu grow up!

We like being KIDS.

and anyhow, you're the one with 9 kids! lmao! (oye hoye!)

you just friggin' contradicted yourself

you told me to grow up and then you said you're the one with 9 kids!!

GROWWWWWW UPPPP!

my 9 kids are maturer than ya'll dumnuts =P

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

What the heck!??! No I didn't!

Just becuz you got 9 kids don't mean ur grown up. I'm telling you to grow up CUZ you have 9 kids.

and I already said, I don't wannu grow up, if u can't beat me, join me. Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant

votever.

” I noticed something about arab Muslims…
      they be like NO KIDS NO KIDS NO KIDS BAM 50!

…And theyre all doctors…or engineers

it's like kid #1 doctor, kid # 2 engineer, kid # 3 doctor, kid number # engineer
      kid # 5…living under the shade of siblings…I no like you, be a bum”

LOL!

I no wanna join you Rani…you're of zi ghey

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

your cousin is funny. lol

ME!?!?!?!? GHEY?!?!!? Tongue Tied If you say so *rubs ninja's arm*

Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

aaaa maa gaww

go away. do your hw or something!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

aww, c'mon, baby, won't you *ahem* help me? That way, I can finish faster…and will have time for better things…Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant

uh ohhhhhh

she high on crack!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO!

ok shut up, let me watch Baba Ali! He's a pimp! LMAO! I love funny religious pimps. Big Smile lmao. I shouldn't use the word pimp, doesn't sound right. lmao…..

Yemenilicious
      Participant

“ALLY” IS THE PIMPEST PIMP!!

Big Smile

in other words…

“mashallah, Mashallah, brother Ali is awesome, you know what im sayin?” Stick out tongue

kavita_0026
      Participant

Uhh..when's yr birthday serio/???

serioComic
      Participant
      kavita_0026:
      Uhh..when's yr birthday serio/???

whenever i feel older by a year.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

so that's like every month?

Bhudda!! : D

boo
      Participant

Bhudda!!

Wah ji wah… didn't know you could speak Hindi or Urdu… whichever language it is lol…

Did you learn, or did you know that already?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I don't know urdu/hindi, I'm learning : D

serioComic
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:

no, thats like once every 2 years. get yer facts rite!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      serioComic:
      Yemenilicious:

no, thats like once every 2 years. get yer facts rite!!

what facts?

lol. =]

Hayliehayati
      Participant

why do you keep calling everyone Buddha?

Mukesh
      Keymaster

cus they are Buddhas?? hahahaha wat does this mean anyways??

Hayliehayati
      Participant

idk…that guy?

Mukesh
      Keymaster

hayati hun, errrrr wat guy???

boo
      Participant

oh my god scarry… you DO realise serioComic is a guy, right? Surprise you better have! lolz..

and bhudda = old guy. Big Smile

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      boo:

oh my god scarry… you DO realise serioComic is a guy, right? Surprise you better have! lolz..

WAT??? **********FAINTS************ she is a guy??? for real??? oh my god…

oye me gonna call em idiots Buddha from here onwards …tnx stekkie

btw I miss u Right Hug

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      boo:

COME OOOOON…(Ok no, i wont say it…too mean) Stick out tongue

Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Haylie(hayati):
      idk…that guy?

yeah, cuz that guy IS a bhudda! and of course, no one accepts that,

and just shushes…goodness.

Mukesh
      Keymaster

yeah, cuz that guy IS a bhudda! and of course, no one accepts that,

and just shushes…goodness.

well u call him a buddha,Whisper which he isWhisper

as for **shushes**, who does???

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Yemenilicious:
      boo:

COME OOOOON…(Ok no, i wont say it…too mean) Stick out tongue

Big Smile

yup b nice yumz….nastiness doesnt go well with yr imageStick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Haylie(hayati):
      idk…that guy?

LMAO. I love the way you're always so lost on the forum! Big Smile OMG! You came to the Masjid! FINALLY! lol. whoooo hooooo. When you called me I was like, “Oh no, is it her b-day today?” LMAO! I thought I forgot… Tongue Tied UR B-DAY is coming up! YOU're GONNA BE OLD OLD OLD! Surprise

Scar face:
      yup b nice yumz….nastiness doesnt go well with yr imageStick out tongue

SERIOUSLY! Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

*siiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Hayliehayati
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      Haylie(hayati):
      idk…that guy?

LMAO. I love the way you're always so lost on the forum! Big Smile OMG! You came to the Masjid! FINALLY! lol. whoooo hooooo. When you called me I was like, “Oh no, is it her b-day today?” LMAO! I thought I forgot… Tongue Tied UR B-DAY is coming up! YOU're GONNA BE OLD OLD OLD! Surprise

not that old…

and yea I am always lost…I don't most of the things people say in here…haha

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Haha, just admit it, you're an oldie! lol thats why u have oldenitis Big Smile *nods*

and ur always so lost becuz u don't read everything. lol.

You know what I can get u for ur b-day?….. a CANE! LMAO! Big Smile

okay I'll stop now.

vchenoah
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

thats why u have oldenitis.

New word for the day! lmbo

boo
      Participant

very true… forget word of the day mails… rani's here…! reckon she's quit the matchmaking and decided to take on wordmaking instead? Wink

vchenoah
      Participant

Who's to say she hasn't taken on a double major! Big Smile

She will NEVER stop matchmaking, eh 99??? lmao

boo
      Participant

Oh goodness me… now my turn to – *faints*

vchenoah
      Participant

Oh pish posh! (heard this yesterday & giggled like a maniac)

You know your twin! Am I off the mark? WinkAngelBig Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Nessa:
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

thats why u have oldenitis.

New word for the day! lmbo

haha!! oldenitis=haylie's word!!

boo
      Participant

ooooops!

Hayliehayati
      Participant

hahahhahahah its ok Ninja…

and Rani…I don't have oldenditis anymore. you all spelled it wrong btw

17 isnt THAT old geezz…

and uh…yea, I don't have the patience or time to read EVERYTHING

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lolll 🙂 oldenditis sheesh =p

and Rani shudnt be talkin…

yeahhh… im sick =(

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Nessa:

That’s right, Nessa ji! Lmao.
      And you shouldn’t be talking! Do you know how many nicknames you come up
      with?!?! Lmao. But I gotta say, I’m lovin 99. Wink

Yemenilicious:
      Nessa:
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      thats why u have
      oldenitis.

New word
      for the day! lmbo

haha!! oldenitis=haylie's word!!

sheesh. Never did say it
      was my word.

Haylie(hayati):
      hahahhahahah its ok Ninja… and Rani…I don't have oldenditis anymore. you all spelled it wrong btw17 isnt THAT old geezz…and uh…yea, I don't have the patience or time to read EVERYTHING

oh? what about ur foot? doesn't hurt no more? Or should I finish wrapping up that cane? Wink Ur poor hubby…he has an oldie for a wife. Big Smile psshhh…17 isn't old, but on you, it is! lmao. just kidddding budddddyyyy! you don't have time? oh shush it Stick out tongue and ninja, u shush it! U young'in, you're prolly the youngest person on this forum, but ur already acting like a budhi! lmao. Big Smile

Hayliehayati
      Participant

…No, my leg doesn't hurt anymore Rani

I no longer have Oldenditis…but uh..it might come back, who knows

and yea I don't have the time to spend reading every little thing posted here…especially your crap.

just kidding…ily

But its okay, I read enough to get the gist of it all…

actually I don't 'cause I'm always confused…lol

oh well..

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      and ninja, u shush it! U young'in, you're prolly the youngest person on this forum, but ur already acting like a budhi! lmao. Big Smile

pshtt…how am i acting like a bhudhiii?? huhuh?? =/

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Really? Your leg doesn't hurt anymore? Alhamdulillah! Big Smile you need to start eating those apples…an apple a day keeps the doctor away(but if the doctor is cute, keep the apples away) Big Smile

Haylie(hayati):
      and yea I don't have the time to spend reading every little thing posted here…especially your crap.

just kidding…ily

Surprise Just wait, I'll use that cane on you! Big Smile yeah yeah ily2000000. Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
      Participant

…And haylie…im glad you're oldenditis is cured…and ur leg doesn't hurt anymore =) Alhamdulillah

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

And Hayati, it's okay if ur confused, I'm sure no one cares. lmao. Big Smile

Yemenilicious:
      pshtt…how am i acting like a bhudhiii?? huhuh?? =/

hmmm….too many to name. Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

*laughs* i know Stick out tongue

stop grinning so much…ur supposed to be sad!!!!! im olddddd!!!!

vchenoah
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      Nessa:

That’s right, Nessa ji! Lmao. And you shouldn’t be talking! Do you know how many nicknames you come up with?!?! Lmao. But I gotta say, I’m lovin 99. Wink

HAHAHAHAHA…nice try cutie!

What do my nicks have to do with you being a chronic matchmaker??

I'm glad you like ur nick…Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Nessa:
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      Nessa:

That’s right, Nessa ji! Lmao. And you shouldn’t be talking! Do you know how many nicknames you come up with?!?! Lmao. But I gotta say, I’m lovin 99. Wink

HAHAHAHAHA…nice try cutie! What do my nicks have to do with you being a chronic matchmaker??I'm glad you like ur nick…Smile

lmao, I'm a bit late, na? haha, I wasn't talking about the matchmaking, I was saying u shouldn't be talking about the word stuff cuz ur always making up so many nicks. lol. sorry, I never make sense. *giggles* and nice try for what? oh wow, *quotes Salman from KKHH* confusion, confusion, confusion. lol. that reminds me, I miss Salman…Tongue Tied

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:
      *laughs* i know Stick out tonguestop grinning so much…ur supposed to be sad!!!!! im olddddd!!!!

Sad there, happy? U made ur friend sad! Surprise ur a mean mean friend! lmao, meanieeeee! Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      Yemenilicious:
      *laughs* i know Stick out tonguestop grinning so much…ur supposed to be sad!!!!! im olddddd!!!!

Sad there, happy? U made ur friend sad! Surprise ur a mean mean friend! lmao, meanieeeee! Stick out tongue

ok don't be sad then…come take care of me instead…siiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol. But I love bhudis! (seriously, I really do love old people) *dumps water all over Ninja* oye! WAKE UP! Stop it with all the sigh-ing, it makes me saderer. Sad SMILE…remember?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

*stops sighing* Stick out tongue

*smiles* I MISS MADRASSA!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

heeeeeeeee! Good. Smile I love madressssaaaaa! lol. Jess came with me, she hekka wanted to meet u and Hayati. Sad Next time, Inshallah. Smile

boo
      Participant

How do you spell Inshallah?

Is it “Insha Allah” or “Insh'Allah” or “Inshallah”? Tongue Tied

Can somebody explain to me what exactly it means?

*Boogedy looking lost. 🙁 *

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      boo:

How do you spell Inshallah?

Is it “Insha Allah” or “Insh'Allah” or “Inshallah”? Tongue Tied

Can somebody explain to me what exactly it means?

*Boogedy looking lost. 🙁 *

Boo ji, how are you?

well…the spelling really doesn't matter cuz ppl and their transliterations you know? Stick out tongue
      since its originally in arabic…however the pronounciation is Insha'Allah…
      and some ppl, me sometimes, type it as Inshallah…but, if you want to be precise…it's Insha'Allah. Smile

And, it means “If God (Allah) wills”

im sorry we confused you.

boo
      Participant

Arrrrrrrrrre Yemeni tum bahut sweet ho!

Relax.. no need for 'pologies for 'fusing. Smile

So “insha” is an Arabic word meaning… “with the will of”?

Or is it always just used in the word “Insha'Allah”? Like, can you say “Insha my parents” or something? Tongue Tied Hope that didn't offend you…

Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Smile *relaxes* Stick out tongue

ok… “insha” is singular…so if you would like to use it another way you'd say “insha akhi” – “insha my brother” so if my brother wills… got it?

no offense at all ji…you were right…

Yemenilicious
      Participant

jdsfldfj;fjsdklfd

Baqtiar
      Participant

So this is what u can come up with..when u say somthing better to do (just typing somthing on the space….)

Yemenilicious
      Participant

i don't get it? whatever

Baqtiar
      Participant

Huh one more slow mind…. not my problem darling if ur mind works like a snail

Yemenilicious
      Participant

it is you're problem…your slowness is contagious.

Marine
      Participant

ok now why did you guys have to mess up my boos birthday treat. You guys know this is very special Crying

Baqtiar
      Participant

one thing is contagious …and thatz ur naiveness. and am so fallen for it….

hey marine… this Yemmy darling is sooo Wow…!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

ok now why did you guys have to mess up my boos birthday treat. You guys know this is very special Crying

you're kinda late marine…

it was my aim to mess it up Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

my naiveness? WAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

shut the hell up.

hey marine…shut him up pls

Marine
      Participant

Baqz yes she is a wow i knew that from begining glad that now you do to.

Yemmy why why for gods sake what has my daling bubbly bo done to you???

OMG LMAO is Oreo reads this he is gonna have a fit lol

Baqtiar
      Participant

Now a days we dont find … naive and innocent galz like u darling yemmy…

Hum tum pe fida hogaye….. Wink

Marine
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

my naiveness? WAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

shut the hell up.

hey marine…shut him up pls

Sorry love don't have control over him Baqz is his own person

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Now a days we dont find … naive and innocent galz like u darling yemmy…

Hum tum pe fida hogaye….. Wink

shut up with this naive talk already…youre so lame

and i don't speak hindi/urdu…

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Yemmy why why for gods sake what has my daling bubbly bo done to you???

OMG LMAO is Oreo reads this he is gonna have a fit lol

he has done nothing…just for fun. Wink

and knowing Oreo…he wont have a fit…don't worry about it.

Marine
      Participant

No well before you joined the forum i divorced Baqz for Dh the i divorced Dh for Oreo then i went on to Nitz then came to Oreo anda all this made him craazy i used to chase him and hea ctually left the forum for a while because of it lol me and Nessa are the only people that have chased him away

He is just so sweet when he runs out of things to say lol

Baqtiar
      Participant

when u dont understand hindi/urdu what the hell ur doing in bollywood forum…huh

oh oh… sorry darling yemmy that was unintentional (grunt on u) hahaha

and that moron Oreo… he is tooo busy to read this dont worry

Yemenilicious
      Participant

huuuuuuuh?

Marine
      Participant

WHEN DID I SAY I WAS WORRIED

Baqtiar
      Participant

Aihaai…. tumhari Huuuuh mein bhi ek Ada hai… Yemmy

( get it translate thru someone)

Yemenilicious
      Participant

it's none of your business what the hell im doing heree…

and I don't care.

Baqtiar
      Participant

But i do care for you darling… thatz why am asking only you….

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

and I dont care, so get out of here with that mess.

Marine
      Participant
      Quote:

Tongue Out Duh

Baqtiar
      Participant

(yum MY darling)….. get out of where…. now dont bring th devil in me honey..

i just love naive galz… thatz why am being soft on u

Yemenilicious
      Participant

whats all this?? havent brought the devil outta you…

this crap you're yapping is all devilish…lmao

Baqtiar
      Participant

well my naive darling it takes a hell lot to bring the animal instinct in me…. and u need to learn a lot…

Marine
      Participant

aare techer ji lets leave the animal style lessons please lol

Baqtiar
      Participant

Well sweetie Marine… i was being good to that lil kid… and she is taking me for granted…..huh

Marine
      Participant

Don't we all its your faul lfor going Fida on everyone and being to sweet

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lmaooo

oooh w0rdddddddddd

Baqtiar
      Participant

What to say ….? i just wana spread some love……

Marine
      Participant

lol

stop spreading love so much jaanu you'll run out of it

Yemenilicious
      Participant

i wouldn't call this love Wink

heck no its not. lol

Marine
      Participant

hehehehe Yem i love how you get to the point lol

Baqtiar
      Participant

Hey sweetie.. marine.. i have enuf like a sea of love … so no worries

and darling yummy if this is not love.. than i must say u only have been thru hatred… and that is haunting you

Yemenilicious
      Participant

no, I am surrounded by the most loving ppl alive Smile

I have been through very little hatred…b/c it's a waste of time.

proves…you don't know what you're talking about.

Marine
      Participant

you to are funny as hell

Baqtiar
      Participant

darling yummy… when u know soo about Love than.. am sure u got my msg…

and when u r being so naive and didnt get the catch what can i say…dumbo

Yemenilicious
      Participant

what messg? lmao, that doesn't prove im slow…that just proves you hella suck. Wink

Baqtiar
      Participant

Havent sucked you yet….. Wink

my yummmy darling itz crystal clear… that am hitting on you… and u being naive cant get it

Yemenilicious
      Participant

i got it…who said i didn't get it?

you have nothing better to do besides sit and hit on galz you don't even know…i got the point.

not to mention…ok i wont go there, i'll shut up.

Baqtiar
      Participant

Wow…. THANKS

and whatz best u can make it from ur so called valuable time in here… huh

just wana know … (the better thing u do )

Marine
      Participant

ok love you ctazy i'm going to sleep.

BAQZ come on Msn tomorrow if you can i need to talk to you

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Wow…. THANKS

and whatz best u can make it from ur so called valuable time in here… huh

just wana know … (the better thing u do )

why do you care?

serioComic
      Participant

dude….stop hara.ssing her already!!

and besides i picked on her first so please queue up behind me and wait for yr turn.

yuummeenilicious,
      fret not. i shall protect u from senor chaddi…so either u hop on with
      me now or u gona get stranded with him forever!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

ha…what? turns? HUH? hush it!

Mukesh
      Keymaster

lol

trust cosmic to bring back da humor

Yemenilicious
      Participant

you don't trust cosmic to do anything Wink

Baqtiar
      Participant

A…Leech ..aah seems like you trusted Serio, no wonder ur voting for him.

and darling yummy i didnt knew ur already a victim of our Oreo Wink

serioComic
      Participant

victim?? what u talkin bout dude?? i never victimized anybody, more so the nice, decent, innocent gal like yummmenilicious

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Voting???
      Trusted??
      Neva dude
      Toldye u need to brush up on yr sarcasm skills

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

and darling yummy i didnt knew ur already a victim of our Oreo Wink

what the hell are you talking about?

and sorry, but this is bugging me, lmao. it's 'I DIDN'T KNOW'

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

victim?? what u talkin bout dude?? i never victimized anybody, more so the nice, decent, innocent gal like yummmenilicious

lmao! uuuh thanks?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

okay, uh, LMAOO. “I didn't know” Thank God you corrected him!

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

lmao! uuuh thanks?

LOL EVEN ninja is confused, thats why she put the '?' at the end of 'thanks' .. Ninja, nice decent innocent????????? AHAHAHAHHAHA! my little rotti roller running retard! LOL alliteration Stick out tongue I love u!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

ROFLMAO TAYBA I LOVE YOU TOO!!! I wont get up to go to school Stick out tongue

and whoa…look it, the slowpoke finally figured out how to quote ppl Wink

jkjk!! lmao! Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

LOL the school doesn't want u anyway, u probably terrorise all the other poor kids!!!

and YES I learned how to quote, it wasn't that slowwwwwww! lol

Yemenilicious
      Participant

you know what niggerita…you be hatin'. i don't terrorise anyone…i seek peace. =D

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ahahaha to niggerita

Baqtiar
      Participant

Sooo maniiii… korecktions for my hingleeesh…… Wow..!!!

Sooori Teachers i am kinder garden failed (drop out)

Marine
      Participant
      Quote:

WAITH WAITH WAITH Surprise FaintAre my eyes deceiving me or is Oreo complimenting someone

Shocked

vchenoah
      Participant

yup granny! put on ur specs and take another look! lol

Marine
      Participant
      Quote:
      yup granny! put on ur specs and take another look! lol

MoonyNose-pickerScrawny 3

vchenoah
      Participant

lol…your smileys leave a lot to be desired Mari!

Mukesh
      Keymaster

actually mara's emoticons are damn hillarious 🙂

Marine
      Participant

THank you Ali i'm gald you like then i love them hehehe.

Ness hehehe come on you know you want more of my smiles hehehe

Mukesh
      Keymaster

just bein honest yaar

theyr funny..sassy…crude hahahaha

but funnnnnnnnny all the same…

Yemenilicious
      Participant

i am oh so proud of myself…i succeeded in filling this thread with Rubbish…

whoooohooooo!!! i deserve a cookie! and some Ice cream! you know which kind Tayba Wink man o man, now I'm hungry!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

i am oh so proud of myself…i succeeded in filling this thread with Rubbish…

whoooohooooo!!! i deserve a cookie! and some Ice cream! you know which kind Tayba Wink man o man, now I'm hungry!

LMAO! and the cookie part! My oh my oh my!

Here's your cookie:

Yemenilicious
      Participant

no jerk, i want chocolate chip! *hmph*

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

y??? wats wrong with Oreo's???

Oreo in ice cream…Deeeelisheeeeeyuouuussss Hey:)

kavita_0026
      Participant

Man chocolate chip cookies are the best! They are so addicting!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

not as addicting as Ice cream

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Man chocolate chip cookies are the best! They are so addicting!

I KNOWWWWWWW!!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

I wannnnnt more ice cream now….

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Then get it yourself, buttwipe. Stick out tongue

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

lol..buttwipe?? reminds me of this novel I am reading hahahaha

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Then get it yourself, buttwipe. Stick out tongue

*is hurt* vhy thanks.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Awwww Habeebi, I'm sorry. Sad

Here, you can have allll of this:

Khush?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Man I am so hungry! man oh man! rani this is ur fault! get cooking for me ab now! lol. *dreams about the smell of cookies*

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Awwww Habeebi, I'm sorry. Sad

Here, you can have allll of this:

Khush?

No, too late, im not khush. I'm actually very very not khush. =( you're mean.

Tayba- go on msn puhlease, i wanna send you something.

Viewing 321 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.