Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Unique_Princess
      Participant

Happy Birthday Roshini!!!!!!….(a.k.a Sapnokirani17 for the newbies lol)

Heyyy homie! Happy Happyy Birthday to you!!!!!!!! 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its nearly 4th november here so im wishing u now lol. I wana b first 😀 Mubarak ho! Even though it may be a while before you see this message, I want it to be there whenever you log in [J] Hope you have a great day! And get amazing gifts! Although meanie wont lemme send more lol. Uhmm look at the keychain n read the card I sent again! Lol. Ok anyway I just wana say that no matter where life takes us, you will always be my bestest homie, my sis forever. I dedicate this poem to you:

From the day I met you,
      I felt the connection,
      Through your love, laughter,
      Concern and affection.

Best friends
      We were to soon become
      Sharing tears, secrets
      And having fun.

A friend like you
      Is hard to find,
      someone so alike,
      We
      almost share the same mind.

(note that I said almost. Lol u will always b the tubelight aahista!)

I hope for us,

To never part,

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Happy 21st Birthday Roshini!!! and many many more to come. Smile I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Smile

Heera
      Participant

Roshiniiii!!!

Happy 21st birthday!!!

I hope you didn’t get any tubelights for your birthday, coz actually… I wudnt be surprised!!! Stick out tonguesorry sorry.. really lame I knoww Angel

But well.. I hope you had a GREAT DAY and had lotsaaa fun.. with ur family and euhmm.. send me some cake Wink

boo
      Participant
      Heera:

Roshiniiii!!!

Happy 21st birthday!!!

I hope you didn’t get any tubelights for your birthday, coz actually… I wudnt be surprised!!! Stick out tonguesorry sorry.. really lame I knoww Angel

But well.. I hope you had a GREAT DAY and had lotsaaa fun.. with ur family and euhmm.. send me some cake Wink

groan… trust you to remember the cake Heera… if ever i see a crazy girl stuffing herself with other people's birthday cakes, i'll be sure to say hi to you!! Big Smile

back to topic… lol…

Many happy belated returns of the day, Roshini!! Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

boo its not belated! her birthday is today on the fourth of november. I posted a little early lol

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Tayba ji, don't mind Boo, she's on crack. Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

LOL rani that made me giggle, your in a mischievious mood today arnt ya! Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol. I guess i was in a funny mood that day. Big Smile giggle? That is such a cute word. hehe. You know what movie i was watching? MEAN GIRLS! That movie is awesome! I love it! heheehehe.

sapnokirani17
      Participant

Hey homie!

thank you so very mucho for this!when u told me about it, i didnt read it all!right now i found time to do so!thanx gazillions!lol and yeah i put the card in the room!you know the card actually proved to ali ur existense!lol..was very funni!and i keep the keychain on my car keys once i go back home!thanx alot and sorry i couldnt reply to this earlier..been very very buzy and been stressed as heck passed few days!u know how it is…hopefully i see u online soon,cant even speak nomore bcoz i got rid of that crap phone!but inshallah we speak again soon,thanx againCoffee..try it again sometime.lol

and thank to everybody else too!appreciate itSmile

lol heera..no tubelights for me dude!ask tayba how fast ive become.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

thas no problem at all. glad u lyked it =) lol am glad the card proved my existence!!! yeah hira said you been busy n stressed, drop me a line whenver your free dude! lol and get a new phone! 😐 Inshallah speak 2 u soon xx Smile

sapnokirani17
      Participant

yeah for sure..ur online and not on msn!howcome?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

i was on appear offline, i was lying down on my bed. sumthin happend, i need 2 talk 2 u but ur not online? i told hira on the fone, il tell u wen ur online

nitzah
      Participant
      sapnokirani17:

Hey homie!

thank you so very mucho for this!when u told me about it, i didnt read it all!right now i found time to do so!thanx gazillions!lol and yeah i put the card in the room!you know the card actually proved to ali ur existense!lol..was very funni!and i keep the keychain on my car keys once i go back home!thanx alot and sorry i couldnt reply to this earlier..been very very buzy and been stressed as heck passed few days!u know how it is…hopefully i see u online soon,cant even speak nomore bcoz i got rid of that crap phone!but inshallah we speak again soon,thanx againCoffee..try it again sometime.lol

and thank to everybody else too!appreciate itSmile

lol heera..no tubelights for me dude!ask tayba how fast ive become.

*rubs eyes*
      can…somebody…pinch…me….
      is it….the real….slow joe sapno ?????????????????????????
      boo
      Participant
      nitzah:
      *rubs eyes*
      can…somebody…pinch…me….
      is it….the real….slow joe sapno ?????????????????????????

sure thing… HEY QUEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!! WE NEED YOUR NAILS AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Big Smile

nitzah
      Participant
      you are that useless eh ? cant do anything yourself ?
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.