Happy Birthday, Rani!!!!! <3 – 26th November, 2008.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Unique_Princess
      Participant

Have an amazing birthday Jaana!!! May Allah SWT fill this day and all your days with immense happiness. Ameen thumma ameen!

A new chapter in your life has arrived, a fresh page. But you don’t have to read it yet… nor write it. For now all you gotta do is …..

Chak de chak de chak de

Chak de saare ghum

Chak de chak de chak de

Tere sung hai hum

serioComic
      Participant

another birsday? u gals hv birddays like every 2 weeks!!

anyways, happy bird day rani da not so best aka pa gal

may u find the dhood err…i mean the dude that u r looking for all this while.

btw, nice month to be celebrating yr bird day 😉

SmokinAce
      Participant

happy birthday Rani! hope all your dreams, wishes, and hopes come true.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Happy Birthday darling !!!

May all of your wildest dreams come true Never stop reaching for the stars They may be closer than you thought all along!

Stay as kind as you are, as brave as you've been, as cute as you ever were, as vivacious as you can ever be

And with time, we know that these qualities will grow even more intense

May your heart be filled with courage …

Courage.jpg Courage image by loudlion

so that you can accomplish anything you want to

I wish you faith

faith.jpg image by ktrain_23

to keep your heart from drooping when something upsets you

sky.jpg HIS LIGHT IN THE NIGHT SKY image by irishdreemer

Wish you many many more to come! May they all face you with joy! You're a wonderful, cute, loving, funny, bubbly sweetheart ; never let anyone make you feel otherwise!

you rock3

Lots of love, hugs and kisses

hugs172.gif HUGS image by LUVJUNEBUG

ENJOY

cake.jpg image by iTokki

boo
      Participant

boo
      Participant

Silly thing won't show the whole image… you're going to have to save it and view it on your computer… sorry hun… Sad

Right Hug Smile

Love…………x

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Jazakallah habeebati and waiyyakum and thumma ameen to your duas and the same for you insha'Allah, ameen thumma ameen! Right Hug

Quote:

Don't worry, I won't let myself burn out, I'm going to keep the Candle of Hope, the Dia alive. Because we always have hope and I trust Allah (SWT) and have faith in Him. Smile

I love you. Smile Right Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu quadster! Jazakallahu Khayran for everything! and u bum! ur the pagal one! Stick out tongue but ameen! Embarrassed Stick out tongue Big Smile

and forget month, nice day to celebrate my bday! Big Smile Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

awwwww Kavitaaaa… thank you soooo much! Right Hug Your wishes and kind words are very much appreciated and they mean so much to me!

Quote:

May your heart be filled with courage …

Courage.jpg Courage image by loudlion

so that you can accomplish anything you want to

This… is beautiful. Right Hug I think it's so me!Big Smile Thank you, I really do need that courage right now. Right Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Ohhhhh twiiiin jiiiiiiiiii! That picture is so beyond beautfiul! Really! I love it so so so so so soooooooooooooo much! It means sooooooooooo much to me hunn! More than you can ever know! I LOVE the two pics jaana! oh I remember those days when I'd put up that pic of preity as my msn avatar when I missed you and the day I sent it to you and then we both had it up! I love you oh so hekka very much!

I didn't have a cupcake and I so badly wanted one to celebrate our birthday together the way you did last year and my family wouldn't let me make any cuz we were already getting a cake and all . But Haylie… I LOVE that bum to PIECES made me one! Big Smile

LMAO, it's a monster cupcake – OMG! LMAO! BOO! from monsters inc.!!!!!!!!!! Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile OH I LOVE THIS! Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Anyhow, so I celebrated our bday with this beautiful cupcake made by haylie! Smile

I love you oh so very hekka much twin jiiii! Right Hug I really do. Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I'll tell you to read this later lol.

Since I'm thanking everyone for the bday wishes, it doesn't feel right
      not to thank you… Stick out tongue I just want to tell you that I appreciated
      everything sooooooo much! When it didn't feel like my birthday at all,
      you came and made everything better! And u bummm, I wasn't trying to
      make you feel bad for last year, I was just sayiiing. Stick out tongue lol
      Seriously tho, I love you to pieces. bits and pieces. oh so hekka very
      much! I love love loved the beautiful necklace and the cupcake was oh
      so yummmmmmy! And I loved that you came to the rescue when I needed a
      cupcake! I loved all the reminders you put up everywhere! Made me feel
      special! Jazakallahu Khayran for everything hayati! I love you oh so very much!!! Right Hug Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

happy birthday Rani! hope all your dreams, wishes, and hopes come true.

I was looking through the threads again because I haven't been here in a while, and when I came accross my birthday post, I decided to take a look at it. And I found that I never thanked you for wishing me! Embarrassed I am really very sorry! I don't know how I could have missed it! But really, thank you very very much for the birthday wish, it really does mean a lot to me and is very much appreciated! Thank you thank you thank you! Smile

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.