Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Thursday, November 27th, 2008

(*worried* I hope I'm not too mushy and sappy for you, Oreo ji!! Tongue Tied)

So I guess it's time to celebrate the crajee mental Serio? lolly, I hope our celebrations are half as mentally crajee as he is! Big Smile

Myspace Layouts, Myspace graphics

(It looked Chineseish to me! Big Smile)

MyHotComments.com

Happy Birthday Oreo jiiiiiiiii!!! I make dua that this is one of your best birthdays yet! May Allah (SWT) grant you many many many many many more wonderful birthdays, insha'Allah! May this be the beginning of a brand new and beautifully amazing journey, insha'Allah! May you spend the rest of your birthdays on the forum with us and continue to torture the forum members in your mental asylum! lolly! Stick out tongue May He grant you all your pure wishes and dreams and du'as very soon, insha'Allah! May He grant you the tawfeeq to turn all of your pure dreams into a beautiful reality. May He accept all of my du'as for you as well, insha'Allah! Ameen, thumm thumm thumm thumma ameen!

MyHotComments.com

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for being such an amazing person! Thank you for being the crajee, psychotic, retarded, and sweet older brother I've always wanted. Thank you for being the Quadster. Without you, I wouldn't be a quad. Smile Thank you for all those times you've been there for me and not only listened to my nonsense, but actually helped me with my problems and made me feel better. Thank you for all those times you endured my annoying questions and retardedness and were so patient with me.

MyHotComments.com

Seriously, thank you for being there when I didn't know how to turn to anyone else, when I felt like I couldn't t

boo
      Participant

Oreo ji!

Many, many, many (belated) happy returns of the day! Hope you had a wonderful day, bullying lots of little kids… Wink Haha… seriously though, hope your day was filled with love and laughter and I hope the coming year (and every other coming year) will be a happy one for you… Smile I hope you find many many more mentals to put into that asylum of yours… Wink And have an Oreo for me, too! Big Smile

Take care and keep on rocking,

“Boogedy Boo” (as you… ahem… so fondly call me… Big Smile)

Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

*Tries to imitate Oreo*

*Oh jeeez… another bday… you galz hav nothing better to do… moan moan.. blah blah… grumble…moan…* Big SmileStick out tongue Lmao!

Happy Birthdayyyy GOVI!!!! Stick out tongue I wished you already but I'll do it here aswell!

Hope you had a good day!!

Your walking stick is on its way Smile I hope you like it… it cost me so many ringgit(s) LOL

*runs*

– Squid

serioComic
      Participant

first of all….to rani..dayeeemmm!! i dont think i hv received a longer bday dedication than that! thank u for all the effort. i know it probably took you about 3 weeks to get it done, u know with yr slowness and all but the end product was impressive.

thanks for all the wishes and everything else. it was sooo sweeeett of u. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww….i can feel the lurrrveeeeeeeeee oozing out 😉

to boogedy boo..thank u too for the wishes. unfortunately i dont bully kids that much this days. cant find any to bully in the first place..sigghhhhh

to the not so unique princess aka brit squid…im trying hard to thank u for the wishes but looking at the pic that u posted, i think i shall give it a pass.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Jeez you big baby…. Tongue Tied

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO Oreo you shuuuushhh ittt I ain't slow! Stick out tongue As long as you were impressed. Wink and of course, what else would u expect from the sweetest person alive?!?! Big Smile Stick out tongue ok ok I shut it with the conceitedishness. Stick out tongue

kavita_0026
      Participant

Happy Belated Birthday Oreo ji![sorry for being late!]

happy-birthday.jpg Happy Birthday image by celcelaluna

oreo_cookie.jpg image by glam17

May all of your wishes come true!

Img_6847.jpg PSX May All Your Dreams Come True New $3 image by Snuggiesnhuggies

Although you are *ahem* different, you truely have brought smiles to our faces and touched us with your occasional warm thoughts and affection.

Cheers to you!

Wish you many many many more birthdays to come!

Balloons.jpg image by Mizz__Amie

~Happy Birthday hugs~

thredwine.jpg Wine image by applesbabe4ever

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.