Who's cute in every way,
      C'mon take my little gift
      For now this is YOUR day.

Unwrap it right now before me
      For I filled it with hugs and kisses sweet,
      Press them close to your heart
      And smile big and wide inside
      You are, yes you, are today's perfect treat

Marine diiii !! I just want to send you my wishes for your birthday! I know I am 1 day late and I apologize but my wishes are still the same..and I need to send them!!

I hope all of your dreams come true. I hope that you feel peace in yr heart and remember to alwayas have hope and faith. You are strong – Never let anything get you down. You are loved – by me, by BWL , by many! You are wonderful – you are caring, kind, you are blessed! And I feel blessed to have met you!

Take care of yrself! And I hope you are staying sane and sober *hehehee* … im teasing you Smile

Remember 1 more year is 1 more year of building yourself, your ambitions, your life, 1 more year of experience, 1 more year of LIFE 1 more year of WISDOME 1 more year of all the good thigns on earth, 1 more year of YOU.

i love youuuuu ~~~~~~~~~~HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and kisssesssssssssssssssss~~~~~~~~~~

HAppy BIRTHDAY TO A WONDERFUL PERSON!

In soft gleaming night of stars may all your dreams come true. May every star of every night bring love and joy to you. Happy Birthday to you.

For a happy birthday and a happy, healthy and lucky year. “To live in your own way, to reach for your own goals, to be the person you want to be. Wishing u happiness on your birthday!”

And now for a smile! ::

kavita_0026
      Participant

I have cake guys!!! Come gettt soommmeeeee !~!!!

And drinksss!! Keeping it sober hereee sooooooooooo : large variety of soft drinks Big Smile

Marine
      Participant

Thank you my love. This was really really beautiful I appreciate it more then i can say. you made my day by the sweet and caring words. i love you very much and I'm glad that i got a chance to come here and meet all of you.

Thank for the cake it was great. Also i love the mohito hahahaaha. I will try to say sober but i can't promise since this Friday i am going out to get waisted lol with friends hehehehehe.

but really truly than you, i hope your always like this sweet and Innocent. i love that i can talk to you about anything. And the one think i can wish for is that we all stay true and honest to each other,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.