Viewing 61 reply threads
  • Author
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Happy Birthday, diiiiiii! I haven’t had time to make a proper thread, but I will add to this thread! I promise! I just wanted to be the first to wish you on the forum. Big Smile

(I’m in school library, I go before I get caught!)

I love youuuuuuuuuu!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

There isn't much I can say to you on your birthday that I can't say everyday. But since I don't tell you how much you mean to me everyday, I'll tell you today. Smile

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

That's me in the pink party hat, you in the middle, and boo in the yellow polka dots. Big Smile

There is a quality about you
      That touches me deep in my heart
      This quality is so special
      It sets you quite apart

Khushi
      Participant

Aww Shweetoo, really – don't worry. You don't have to stretch yourself to make things for me, simple wishes mean a lot to me. Big Smile Right Hug Thank you sweetheart Smile LOL, you naughty – get back to school work and no doing things for dii in the middle of school work ok?

I love you lots Right Hug Smile

boo
      Participant

Khushboo!

My Angel – words cannot describe anything at all any more…. sigh!

Want to wish you a special song for your birthday…. put this song on, eat a Galaxy chocolate, and know I am dancing with the wind around you, OK na? Remember this song? Dedicated to us.

My Angel Angel Angel Angel. Sigh. Right Hug

I love you. Have a wonderful birthday, and most importantly…. keep that smile always shining in your eyes my darling GMTA Buddy Kantabennn Kajolyyyyy.

I love you.

Your Rukhsar, Simran, Boo, GMTA Buddy….

Right Hug

ek din fursat mein thaamein haath hamare
      le gayi uss dagar pe jahaan rehti
      hai bahaaren
      chal diya ham bhi ghar se ham ke kuchh befikar se
      dil tha apne bharose ham the dil ke sahaare
      le gayi uss dagar pe jahaan rehti hai bahaaren

raah mein mod aaya roshani ho gayi kam – 2
      kuchh dil ghabraya ke kahaan aa gaye ham
      aage uss mod ke bhi toh bahaaren nahi thi – 2
      bhule kuchh khwaahishen aur khwaab the badhawaaz

bewajah lag rahi thi jab talaash hamari – 2
      ek khushboo uthi aur rutt badal gayi saari
      saamne toh khade the faila ke baahen – 2
      jaise har dard mera khud mein roke samaaye
      dil bada mukhtasar tha tere seene pe sar tha
      yun laga marr na jaaye itni khushiyon ke maare

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/p/x/Iybm_-VO8S.As1NMvHdW/

Smile

I am going to listen to it now…

Khushi
      Participant

Am listening, eating galaxy, and swirling around (not alone boo! lol) *feeling*

Love you lots Right Hug and lots Right Hug Big Smile

x

Unique_Princess
      Participant

HaPpY BiRtHdAy KhUsHi!!!!!!

I hope you've had a beautiful day with your loved ones. May you have many amazing birthdays yet to come hun. Eat some cake for me too! and and and, I want Galaxy toooo! Share with me bday girl!! Hope this day brings you/has brought you immense happiness. Take care, sweetheart

all my love today and always,

Tayba……………………x

Right Hug.

Khushi
      Participant

Tayba sweets Smile Thank you so much for the heartfelt wishes. *gives her a piece of the cake* Here you go – hey everyone, eat on – just don't ruin me face (Why do I know this isn't gonna be followed!) Right Hug Big Smile Thank you! Smile For everything…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

*grabs the cake from Tayba and stuffs it in dii's mouth and smears some on her nose as well*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Ugh! I don't think I'll be able to finish it AGAIN! No one lets me use the computer in peace! Angry

I'll have it done soon tho! i promise diiii!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Haaaaaaaaaapyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

birthday honeySmileCakeRight Hug

Sorryyyy am late…. Doesn’t matter am here now heheheParty!!!

Warm hug to ye:)Right Hug

Wishing u a blessed year ahead

HOPE U HAD LOTZA PRESSIES AND CAKE AN AN AN …CakeGiftRight Hug

May it bring u moe than yr hearts desire!! HeheheheWink

While am here…I wanna wish u welll with all the plans u have for the

Future:) ***wink wink .*** am not sure if u have told everyoneConfused coz I havent read through the

forum pages for a while soo will just say this much….U deserve more than wat lies ahead angelYesBig Smile…am wishing that life brings u more joy. Kushiness and certainly more LOVE!!! Big SmileIf theres one thing I would wish for in this second, it would be to simply give u a hug…Right Hug

Am sooooooooooooooo happpy for u ….Big Smile

Yet sad to hear ur leaving…..:(CryingSad

Ur like part and parcel of this place…Stick out tongue

But I knw and understand and want u to knw that regardless we shall still remain in contact…Wink

Be good, go on being u my angel

Warm hug & sloppy kiss to ye…Right Hug

Luw always

**Alishia **

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Happy birthday, Khushi hun. I'm sorry, I'm a bit late. I hope you had a wonderful day, full of happiness and smiles! And I hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you. Smile

<3

Khushi
      Participant

OYE — ShweetooShetaan, you got my nose now watch *squashes a piece of cake on Rani's face, ruining most of her face and then chucks a bucket of *dhoodh* all over her* Thanks sweets for the lovely getsures (!) *runs away singing “Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me”* LOL!!!!

Scarzyyyyyy, Aww Alishia!! Right Hug Thank you so so so so much for those wishes and lovely lovely things you meant (not just saying, but meant-ing it!) about me. I am touched, as always with your over flowing love for everysingle person I have seen you talk to. Smile Thank you.

Ninja! Thanks sweets, Right Hug All your wishes mean so much to me, thank you Big Smile

Khushi
      Participant

To My Zindagi, Khushi….

Tu Tu Hai Wohii Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa …
      Tu Hai Jahaan Main Huun Vahaan

Ab To Jiinaa Tere Bin Hai Sazaa
      Ho Mil Jaaen Is Tarah …
      Do Laharen Jis Tarah …
      Kabhi Ho Na Judaa
      Haan Ye Vaadaa Rahaa

Main Aavaaz Huun To Tuu Hai Giit Meraa
      Jahaan Se Niraalaa Manamit Meraa …
      Ho Mil Jaayen

Kisii Mod Pe Bhi Naa Ye Saath Chhute
      Mere Haath Se Tera Daaman Na Chhute …
      Kabhi Khvaab Main Bhi Tu Mujhase Na Ruthe
      Mere Pyaar Kii Koi Khushiyaan Na Lute
      Ho Mil Jaayen …

Kabhi Zindagii Men Pade Mushkilen To
      Mujhe Tu Sambhaale Tujhe Main Sambhaaluun
      Ho Mil Jaaen Is Tarah

Tujhe Main Jahaan Kii Najar Se Churaa Luun
      Kahiin Dil Ke Kone Main Tujhako Bithaa Duun
      Ho Mil Jaaen Is Tarah …

You.
      You are that one,
      That the heart
      has called His own;

Where ever you are,
      There I am.
      Now, even living on
      Without you, is a burden.

Oh, let's melt into one, in a way
      That's like two merging waves-
      Then, never to get parted again,
      Yes, it's a promise we make.

If I am the Voice,
      Then you are the Song I sing,
      More special than all the world,
      Is my beloved darling.

Oh, let's melt into one, in a way
      That's like two merging waves-
      Then, never to get parted again,
      Yes, it's a promise we make.

Khushi
      Participant

Embarrassed Ohh….. my dear….. Lord. Erm, I'm really sorry guys……Uhhh, just ignore the above post please…….Uh…. Erm how is everyone doing today? *smile*

Khushi
      Participant

Massive apology to Rani for messing this thread up Sad So sorry Shweetoo, it isn't my fault!!!!!! But, I have to do this – or I will have somebody very naraz with me which I cannot afford to have naraz-ed right now……… ohhh mmmeee dearrrrssss…. Embarrassed

To the biggest Dufoz I Love in my Life. *sigh*

Pyaar kabhi marta nahin, hum tum marte hain
      Hote hai voh log amar, pyaar jo karte hain
      Jitni adaa, utni vafa
      Ek nazar pyaar se dekh lo phir se zindaa kar do
      Tu mile, dil khile
      Aur jeene ko kya chaahiye….

Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Surprise Surprise *chugs a bucket of water over dii* SORRY?!?! FOR WHAT?!?! I LOVED ITTT! Big Smile

JEEJU! WAY TO GO DUUDE! *hi5* ME LOVES IT! Big Smile Now I know thass my jeeju! Being a shweetoo shetaan like me! LMAO! Arre oye! Kabhi mereko bhi gaana vaana dedicate karo. Stick out tongue Ya at least hi toh bholo! Stick out tongue

LMAO! THIS SO MADE MY DAY! Big Smile

Khushi
      Participant

Hai Rab! I just had to have a gang against me right – you little children, all THREE of you little children!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LOL! You know you LOVE us ALL! Wink Stick out tongue Big Smile

U better give jeeju a hi5 for me! Angry lmao! I wish I could see the look on your face riiight now! Big Smile

I edited the post diii! go check! Big Smile

It didn't tunr out as nice as I wanted it to turn out, but I kept you waiting for long enough, so I posted it up. lol.

*runs to dii all soaking wet in the dhood and hugs her tiiiight* NOW UR WET TOO! Stick out tongue

Khushi
      Participant

Right Hug Right Hug Right Hug Right Hug Right Hug Right Hug Right Hug Right Hug Right Hug Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shweetooooooooooooooooo. *hugs tight*

I am so grateful to have such a shweetoo shetaan in my life- who is my doll, my friend, my little baby and my candle of hope Smile You are my one and only forum sister and I adore you, lots and lots. Right Hug May you get everthing that you truly truly deserve, words cannot explain the khushi this khushi is wishing for you. ( Sounds like it's your birthday, but kya karu – jab bhi tumhaare baare mein sochti hoon, labon se bad bas dua hi nikal ti hai.) Right Hug Hai mera bacha, that was really really sweet – I am truly truly touched sweets Right Hug

And the way you termed my love as mamta, has gotten me really emotional. Right Hug I love you my Shweetoo. Smile

With all my blessings and duas.

Hamesha Yours, Dii…………………………………….x

P.S. Your jeeja will talk to you, and I have hi5ed him lol – you crazy people! Keep me in your prayers sweets, tumhaari dua hamesha asar karti hai Smile tum hamesha sache dil se jho karti ho. Right Hug You're always in my prayers and thoughts. Smile Just til the end of the month, but after that – I will still be around you, dekhna tum… Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

These are some pictures of the sunset I took while thinking of you… Smile

These two are right outside my house. I took it standing on my front yard. It was December 31st, I think…

These next two I took while we were in the car coming back from an appointment. It was really funny because I was trying to take the picture with my lilttle brother trying to mess me up and me telling my mom to drive slower (on the freeway! or as u brits would call it, the highway! lol) and having her give me the evil look!

^ That's San Francisco and you can also see a bit of the Golden Gate Bridge… ^

^ Better view of the Golden gate bridge. ^

These I took while I was supposed to clean the car! lol. But I got distracted by the pretty sunset! Big Smile

^ This was while the sun was setting… ^

^ These last two are a while after the sun set the day I was supposed to clean the car… ^

Hope you like them… Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      jab bhi tumhaare baare mein sochti hoon, labon se bad dua hi nikal ti hai.)

VUT?!?! lmao! labon se BAD dua nikalti hai!!? lmao!

Ohhh diiiiii! I LOVE YOU MORE! Left Hug Rani jitna pyaar aap se karti hai, utna pyaar app Rani se nahi karte. Stick out tongue Big Smile

Quote:
      And the way you termed my love as mamta, has gotten me really emotional. Right Hug

That's because it is mamta. Smile Left Hug

And of course you are always in my duas… Smile

Quote:
      tumhaari dua hamesha asar karti hai Smile tum hamesha sache dil se jho karti ho. Right Hug

Everybody always says that about my mom… having someone say it to me makes me feel soooo special and good. Smile I love seeing my mom in myself… Right Hug

I know you'll be with me hamesha… Smile I love youuu!

acha, ab tum jaaao! jeeju se baat karni hai! Stick out tongue

Khushi
      Participant

Rani, I LOVE THEM. OMG, they are sooo beaituful Right Hug Awww Shweetoo, you thought of me? Smile They are really very very nice sunset pictures! And I got to see a little bit of your world Smile of Sunsets! Big Smile I love them. They are beautiful! Oh so beautiful. Sweets, it's like 2 am here and I have to get up at around 6!!! I better be off to sleep. I am so tired. Take care shweetoo, speak to you real soon Smile Right Hug *tightttt huggg*

Khushi…………………………………x

Khushi
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

LMHBAO!!!! LOL OMGGGGGGGGGGGG Hahahaha yes, BAD dua! LOL I was meaning to say “Bas Dua” lekin its 2 am and your didi is dead tired – typo yaar. Sorry!!! LOL, you know what I mean! LOL Me and my comedies at times….seriously. Killed the moment for me!! Hhahaha!!! Right Hug

Edited: AstaghfurAllah! Meri mu se kabhi tumhare liye kabhi koi bad dua na nikle. Kabhi Nahi Right Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I'm glad you liked them. And YES I thought of you! Smile I'll show you a bit more of my world later. Stick out tongue

And ach diiii, sweet dreams! to both! Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

*hugs diii tiiiiight and doesn't intend to let go*

Khushi
      Participant
      Quote:

Your jeeju is fast asleep in the guest bedroom downstairs! LOL. Sorry shetaan, tumhari shetaani will only take effect next time me and your jeeja is online saath saath!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

LMHBAO!!!! LOL OMGGGGGGGGGGGG Hahahaha yes, BAD dua! LOL I was meaning to say “Bas Dua” lekin its 2 am and your didi is dead tired – typo yaar. Sorry!!! LOL, you know what I mean! LOL Me and my comedies at times….seriously. Killed the moment for me!! Hhahaha!!! Right Hug

LMAO! it didn't kill the moment, jaan! It only made me laugh cuz i knew what you meant. Stick out tongue Smile

Acha, ab jaaao and sleep before you look like a zombie in the morning and scare my bechara jeeju! Stick out tongue Big Smile Acha ach acha sorry baba! *becomes murghi* Stick out tongue

I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Right Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Your jeeju is fast asleep in the guest bedroom downstairs! LOL. Sorry shetaan, tumhari shetaani will only take effect next time me and your jeeja is online saath saath!

lol! I can't wait till then! Big Smile Jaldi baat karado varna jeeju ki chotu bohot naraaz hogi! Stick out tongue

Khushi
      Participant

I love you lots tooo. Smile I edited the post about dua and my response again. Godforbid, kabhi koi bad dua meri bachi ke liye kisi ke bhi mu se na nikle Smile Right Hug

Good night Right Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Edited: AstaghfurAllah! Meri mu se kabhi tumhare liye kabhi koi bad dua na nikle. Kabhi Nahi Right Hug

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love youuuu diiii! Left Hug Left Hug Left Hug Left Hug Left Hug Left Hug Jee chahta hai tumse ek jaadu ki jhappi chura loon! Stick out tongue *cheens jaadu ki jhappi from dii* Big Smile hehe!

I love you. Smile

Khushi
      Participant

Hey, I thought you'd seen it, but it looks like you didn't. When your jeeja was messing your thread up – he left you a message after you threatened me! Stick out tongue Check your PM. And don't worry – he hasn't read any of the posts in the PM. Trust me on that Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

You just can't get enough of me, na? Keep coming back after you say good night… LMAO! Reminds me of a certain someone! Big Smile Embarrassed lollllllll!

I do trust you. Smile And LOL! *checking*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO! Jeeju is hilarious!!!!! Big Smile I'm lovin his shetaani! Stick out tongue

And diiiiiii, do I ever stop pareshaaning?!?!? Nahi, na? Toh phir chup bait! Stick out tongue Big Smile

LOL!

Oh this totally made my dayyy! I had soooooooooo much fun! Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Dii! You said you had to get up by six, it is almost 7 for you now, rise and shine sleepy head!

Gooooooood Mornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning! Big Smile

Khushi
      Participant

Hai Mere Shweetoo! I am up and about and having my breakie whilst somebody has not woken up yet and is still fast asleep in the guest bedroom. What an idiot. Big Smile

Gooooooooooddddddddddddddddddd Mornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning Mera Bhacha Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

*sneaking on to quickly talk to dii*

Oye! No calling my jeeju an idiot! Stick out tongue Idiot hoga tera shore! Wink

and this jeeju of mine and his chotu have a lot in common! Big Smile

Diiiii! Diiiii! Diiiii!

I miss youuuuuu soooo much!

It is the 25th (na?) todayyyyyyyy! noooooooooooooooooooooo! ur gonna leave sooooon! NO NO NO! This sucks biiiig time. bigger than the biggest time. Sad Sad Sad

Tussi na jao… Right Hug

*siiigh*

*sneaking away*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

*quickly sneaks (sneeks?!?!?) back*

I saw Kajol in (on?) a commercial the other day… thought of you… Smile

(uuugh, my stupid english teacher of a crackpot is making my english crackierAngry)

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO! It's only the 18th! look what ur doing to meeee Angry I keep thinking Feb. is about to end! Sad

*sneaks away before dad kills me*

Khushi
      Participant

Lmao! Hahahahaha Right Hug Awwww Shweetoooo – you're SO cute! LOL, its only the 19th today.,.! Silly girl. I know I know, it's bad – but it has to be done sweets. And I'm not going because I don't like you lots – I am going because I love you all lots n lots. Please understand na?

kavita_0026
      Participant

Sorry Im late!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dearest

May all of your dreams come true !

May the closing of one door be followed by the opening of a BETTER door!

May life's uplifting gifts find their ways toward you!

May all brightness find you!

Be a smiling lightbulb!

Here's wishing you an awesome birthday. Hope you have many many million gazillion more to come Smile ! Wishing you a life of peace, happiness, prosperity and fulfilled dreams. You're an amazing person, never let life get you down to the ground. Have faith and hope – always!

Sending millions of birthday hugs to you!!

And finally , lots of chocolates for you to feast on!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Lmao! Hahahahaha Right Hug Awwww Shweetoooo – you're SO cute! LOL, its only the 19th today.,.! Silly girl. I know I know, it's bad – but it has to be done sweets. And I'm not going because I don't like you lots – I am going because I love you all lots n lots. Please understand na?

*siiigh*

I'm afraid if you go away for long enough, you'll forget me…

Khushi
      Participant

Quote:

*siiigh*

Aapne aaj yeh kehkar apni Dii ko bohot rulaaya….

….Bhoolega Dil Jis Din Tumhe
      Woh Din Zindagi Ka Aakhri Din Hoga…..

Khushi
      Participant

Thank you Kavita, for all the beautiful wishes. Smile Thank you so much. I know very little of you but of all that I know, you are a very sweet girl. Take care hun and keep cooking Daal! Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

Thank you Kavita, for all the beautiful wishes. Smile Thank you so much. I know very little of you but of all that I know, you are a very sweet girl. Take care hun and keep cooking Daal! Smile

LoL haha.. Smile I think I got the Dhaal thing now! Smile

By the way, you're leaving BWL?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Quote:

*siiigh*

Aapne aaj yeh kehkar apni Dii ko bohot rulaaya….

….Bhoolega Dil Jis Din Tumhe
      Woh Din Zindagi Ka Aakhri Din Hoga…..

*holds dii* Aap nahi jaanti ke yeh kehkar aapne mujhe kitna khush kiya… In a world where people forget family… it is nice to know someone will always remember me. Smile I love you, dii. Right Hug

kavita_0026
      Participant

Im still lost. Khushi, are you leaving?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Kavita, yes, Khushi is leaving the forum.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oh geesh, did she say why?

serioComic
      Participant

ohhh..its da lovely miss khushi's bird day!

i still owe u yr bird day gift.

Khushi
      Participant

Kavita: Well, there's a lot happening with me at the moment… Settling in life etc… I know that this probably isn't a good enough reason to convince you guys… but I have to leave. Smile But I will pop in once in a blue moon…

Oreo: Surprise *stares at the screen in astonishment* OMG guys, he used the word 'lovely' for me!?!?!?! Smile Oreo jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, me blush! Stick out tongue Lol, jokes apart… you're presence here is a gift in itself. Am very happy that you are always here. Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Dii – *crosses arms and pouts* u just ignored my post. Sad

Khushi
      Participant

Read ur PM silly.. Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I did read my pm silly and i replied to it silly too but me silly didn't realize it was ur reply to my post silly now u go read my reply silly. Stick out tongue Big Smile

ohhhh i love you….

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

Oreo: Surprise *stares at the screen in astonishment* OMG guys, he used the word 'lovely' for me!?!?!?! Smile Oreo jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, me blush! Stick out tongue Lol, jokes apart… you're presence here is a gift in itself. Am very happy that you are always here. Big Smile

awwwww…..sooo swweeettttt…

just let me know when we are running away together. i need to pack my bags.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

You don't have that much to take with you! Baqz' chaddiez, Nitz's gun and your mind. You're all set!

Khushi
      Participant
      Quote:

awwwww…..sooo swweeettttt…

just let me know when we are running away together. i need to pack my bags.

We? *stares at Oreo with a very blank expression* Erm… Oreo, I'm really sorry (!) But I never thought that you'd…. (!) I know this going to cause you oh so much painnnn but *sigh(!)* I am going to have to tell you, because I want the best for you my dear dear Oreo….. I was planning to run away with somebody else…… (!) Wooops Stick out tongue Sorry (!) Wink

Khushi
      Participant

Sweethearts,

I am planning to stayonline most of the day on Friday – I will try my best to be here as much as I can that day – as, *sigh* It's my last day on the forum….. thought, I'd just clear the confusion and questions….. I'm afraid, 29th it is…..

*sigh*

Although, I will check PM's as and when I can – I cannot promise a reply, otherwise this will go in loops and I will never be able to “leave” – but I don't want to stop anyone from writing to me if they wish to….

I hope you all (who may be upset with me) can forgive me…..

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      I was planning to run away with somebody else…… (!)

Surprise Burned!

Dii, who are we to forgive you? It's a decision you have to make… always remember that I love you. Smile Right Hug

It just sux that I might not be able to come online on Friday. Sad

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

We? *stares at Oreo with a very blank expression* Erm… Oreo, I'm really sorry (!) But I never thought that you'd…. (!) I know this going to cause you oh so much painnnn but *sigh(!)* I am going to have to tell you, because I want the best for you my dear dear Oreo….. I was planning to run away with somebody else…… (!) Wooops Stick out tongue Sorry (!) Wink

but..but……all those plans….i hv even said my goodbyes to everyone at home…*sniff snifff*…….

Wooooohoooooo!! phewwwwww….thank god u r running away with somebody else. otherwise i wud be probably be eating, sleeping and breathing bollywood stuff with u 24/7!!

and u know im gona say this….so here it goes…thanks for going! 😉

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

For as long as Allah lets me, I'll always remember you, your mamta will always be in my heart and I won't forget my dii. You have taught me some beautiful lessons about life and relationships. I'll always cherish our memories in my dil. Smile dii, I love you soooooo much. Right Hug

Khushi
      Participant

My dearest dearest dearest BWLF Family… As you all know, it’s my last day at the forum. I have had the time of my life talking to each and everyone of you. I will miss you all to no end, but I have got to do this, like they say ‘All good things come to an end’ and unfortunately for me, I have to leave all you wonderful people. Saying that each and every one of you here has been special to me, may seem like an over statement – but believe you me, it’s true. I have laughed, cried, joked, teased, debated and have ran around the forum hitting members with my ‘belan’ and chucking water at people at this forum!! How can I forget these times? I cannot. I never will. I do not know if I will be worthy of being a part of your memory, but I do cherish every time you have responded to and reacted to anything that I have said in the forum. I value the interactions all of you have shared with me. I have been closer to certain members than others, so please please please, do not feel offended if I have not mentioned anyone I should have in the above notes. These are the first few names that came in my head whilst I was writing. Ofcourse, I recognise all the regularly active members J<b styl

Khushi
      Participant

Eventhough I am leaving today, I will sign in for a few days to check my PM. However, I cannot promise a reply, although I will reply to last goodbyes… I need this to happen, or it will go in loops.

Love you all.

Khushi……………………x

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

*siiigh*

Door jaake bhi mujhse, tum meri yaadon mei rehna…

Dii, you have said all I want to say to this forum. Right Hug

You have beautiful handwriting and the little notes you wrote for everyone shows your love and care for your forum family. Smile

I will always love you. Right Hug

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:
      My dearest dearest dearest BWLF Family… As you all know, it’s my last day at the forum. I have had the time of my life talking to each and everyone of you. I will miss you all to no end, but I have got to do this, like they say ‘All good things come to an end’ and unfortunately for me, I have to leave all you wonderful people. Saying that each and every one of you here has been special to me, may seem like an over statement – but believe you me, it’s true. I have laughed, cried, joked, teased, debated and have ran around the forum hitting members with my ‘belan’ and chucking water at people at this forum!! How can I forget these times? I cannot. I never will. I do not know if I will be worthy of being a part of your memory, but I do cherish every time you have responded to and reacted to anything that I have said in the forum. I value the interactions all of you have shared with me. I have been closer to certain members than others, so please please please, do not feel offended if I have not mentioned anyone I should have in the above notes. These are the first few names that came in my head whilst I was writing. Ofcourse, I recognise all the regularly active members <span style="mso-char-type:symbol;mso-symbol-font-family:Wi
Viewing 61 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.