Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Salaam. Smile

Today is an exceptionally special day because we get to celebrate our dearest Khushi! Smile I'm so excited! Big Smile

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics(I'm hoping you still like butterflies?lol)

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics(The one with the mustache can be Oreo ji. Wink)

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I’m wishing you another year
      Of laughter, joy and fun,
      Surprises, love and happiness,
      And when your birthday’s done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
      As your birthdays come and go,
      How very much you mean to me,
      More than you can know.

Happy Birthday, dii. Right Hug I hope this day proves to be the beginning of a special year (Wink), and I hope the year brings with itself, a life full of Happiness, friendship, smiles, and love…Smile

I wish you the best in everything that you do. Right Hug I hope your birthday is as amazing as you. Smile When I read your first few posts on the forum, I thought, “awww, she seems so nice.” But not even for a minute did I understand the extent of your kindness and love

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Khushi's birthday is on the 14th. I posted it a bit early because I may not be able to make it later.

♥ Rani ♥

serioComic
      Participant

we can actually do without this thread. waste of space and time.

yo khush…1 year older eh? im sorry to hear….

Marine
      Participant

SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com

Khushi
      Participant

This rishta always leaves me speechless…. Right Hug

To Rani and Boo,

What more can anyone achieve, by making bonds with people far away, with faith that humanity has not forgotten its human touch and essence, and still carries forward the torch of unconditional love.

Rani, I have said this before, will say it again, I am – yet again- moved by the fact that you remember my words, and one way treasure them. That means a lot. I won't say thank you, I won't say cheers- simply put, I'd like to say- I love you, my little shweetoo shetaan! Big Smile

Tu jahan has always been a song close to my heart- just like you. Lol, you, boo and that song tend to echo at the same time in my mind, and what a symphony it creates, all those memories, all the love… *sigh* Smile

I know my birthday isnt the only time that you wish for me, but to have someone so far to remember to wish and mean those wishes, is like a miracle…

You're the sweetest and the bestest little Rani I could ever have, and I thank my luck for it- to have come across here and found amazing people, such one, you.

Love you always,

Khushi…………………………………………………………………x

P.S. Yes, I LOVED the butterflies! Such bright, colourfull wishes…. and love the present. Right Hug

Oreo ji,

Hahaha *Chuckles* Thank you for your indirect wishes, even the bitterness in the way you wish me has the oreoness in it! Yes a year older, and oh im not sorry to hear… this year has more in store for me than I had expected… Wink

Marine,

Thank you sweety Right Hug That was very sweet of you.

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Khusheeee … Haaaaaaappppppppppppppyyyyyyy Biiiiirrrrrrrrrrrttttttttthhhhhhhhday hon Right Hug

No cute glittery pics from me coz Am in a rush …but just thought Id pop in to send sum luuuuuuurve your Way from moi….

Am sure u will have an awesome day, an even better year ahead as well…

My wish for u :

Inexhaustible depths of luurve…and hope u have peace of mind and happiness

An am sure you are bound to succeed through yr walk in this life…

Lotza hugz Right Hug

Scarface

Nosyira
      Participant

Janam din mubarak ho, Khushi!!
      Aap ko dedh saare pyar aur khushiyaan milein!

On behalf of BWL members, (this is in addition to the wonderful, beautiful individual wishes, gifts, speeches from members personally, of course) I would like to show you something! Did you peek just now? Never mind… Come follow me!

Tada! Hehe.. Hmm, a bit too much? Or do you prefer chocolate cake?
      No problem, here it is!

Surprise Oops! Sorry, dear. It was too tempting! I promise, I only ate 1 slice!

The other gal members must have eaten them! Oh look at their innocent faces!
      Oh I remembered, I did order another. Enough to go around here in BWL Forum! So no more fighting gals!

Now….. You must be waiting excitedly for the gift, isn't it Khushi darling? Look there it is on the table.

Don't be fooled by its small size! (psst… not to worry, more gifts waiting for you in PM! Wink)
      Alright, go ahead and open it! There, our hearts and smiles especially for you!

May our love and smiles be with you always! Wink Lastly, our hugs & kisses!

Now that you're holding the balloon, you have to dance for us, Pyar Kar! Come on, no refusing now…
      Presenting Khushi, with Pyar Kar. Madhuri-style dancing!

(Don't forget to check your PM!)

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Happppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy birthdayyyyy Khushii ji. May Allah your pure wishes come true SmileParty!!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Dii, I love the fact that I can make you speechless and smile. Smile lol. You say such great words, forget remembering, it's hard to forget them!

I'll always treasure Tu Jahaan. Smile I loved the song so much, but when you came along and showed your love for the song, and then I dedicated it to you last year on your birthday, and when you left for that short while without saying why and you were so upset, I started to listen to it over and over and over again, thinking of you the whole time, the song became even closer to me. Now I always think of you when I listen to the song. Smile

I'm glad you like the gift, but I'm trying to fix it up, so you'll get a better version of it soon. Right Hug

And it's hard not to remember you and make dua for you. You're just too sweet for words. I love you so much. Right Hug You're the bestest Kajol ji I could have. Smile

I love you. Right Hug

Khushi
      Participant

Mera Bacha Right Hug I love you too! Big Smile

Oye, the present if perfectly fine- I can read everything, nothing is hidden. It comes across perfect! I can see all the words! Big Smile

You're bestest little Rani shetaan I could have asked for!

Im all smiley smiley now Smile Big Smile Right Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

awww! thanks, dii, but ur still gonna get a better version. lol Big Smile

Left Hug yay for smiley smiley! I love to make ppl smile! especially people I love a whole lot! Big Smile

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.