Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      kavita_0026
      Participant

Dearest Alie, Happy Birthday to youuu Happy Birthday to youu Happy Birthday dear Aliee Happy Birthday to youuu

Best Wishes on your birthday, and always. May you experience the goodness in life and may it bring you the happiness that you truely deserve. Hope your dreams come true. Wish you many many many more birthdays to come!

May you be blessed on your birthday, and always. May you find that inner spark of happiness that will get you through. May you realize and understand your worth and your beauty.

Kind, loving, warmhearted, compassionate, beautiful, funny, sweet, attractive, friendly, compassionate, forgiving, nice,selfless … these all describe you. You are a wonderful friend, you are supportive and caring, your opinions, thoughts and advice go a long way. May you be blessed and may you be experience the happiness that you deserve.

Lots of birthday hugs and kissesss!!!!!

Some cake for you!

~~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!~~~~~

stellajohn
      Participant

well the cake seems yummmmmmmmmmmmmy….Surprise

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Happy Birthday! Smile

I hope you had a fantastic day and many many many more to come! I hope all your pure wishes come true and that you find ease and comfort and love and happiness. Smile

Take care!

– Rani

scarface
      Participant

I love u Right HugRight Hug

my star,Right Hug

my moon, Right Hug

my light, Right Hug

my angel, Right Hug

my baby, Right Hug

my sisterRight Hug

Hide Myspace Friends

why didnt u tell me u had posted a Birthday thread for me pagliSurpriseBig SmileYes I'sssss

Luwwwwsssss uuuuuu for uuuuuuuuu..

glitters friends

I am bles

scarface
      Participant
      Quote:

Happy Birthday! Smile

I hope you had a fantastic day and many many many more to come! I hope all your pure wishes come true and that you find ease and comfort and love and happiness. Smile

Take care!

– Rani

awwwwww thank you Rani, SmileInshallah, I shall have as many more beautiful birthdays to celebrate and rejoice in …in the years that follows…Yours wishes and warmth is heartfelt my dear..and I wish the same for u too..

thanks and warm wishes to u tooRight Hug

~A~

friends glitters

scarface
      Participant

friends glitters

Kaveee:

I love u more and more with every breathe my jaan, my lil pagli, my great amerikano sisterji.. U make sugar envious and the stars glare with doubt of their exquisiteness… ur dat special to meee heheheh

I cant possibly thank u enough for your love, for simply loving me for being uuuuuuuuuu

U KNW WAT I MEAN NAH…

Anyways, I didn’t expect this thread dedication( why on earth did u not tell me u posted sums here??? and to think I logged in earlier this month and did not even see this thread 🙁 ) as u being in my life is a gift on its own.. I LOVE U..

BUT U KNW DAT ALREADYYY..

mwahhhzzz

sending u a warm love filled hug my jaana

~~Diiii~~

Glitter Graphics

scarface
      Participant

PS: u LIL brat, u posted pics of cakes coz u knw I cant eat em right now heheheheh

gosh I cant wait for fasting to finish

oooooh and for some reason I cant see em pics, it says *cake for u**

well apart from dat glorious birthday cake there

~di~

<a href="http://www.glittergraphicsnow.com

kavita_0026
      Participant

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

Kaveee:

I love u more and more with every breathe my jaan, my lil pagli, my great amerikano sisterji.. hahaha gosh, Im laughing Big Smile

U make sugar envious oh goodness Confused and the stars glare with doubt of their exquisiteness… Surprise

Hey di Smile Well, Im glad that you liked the little dedication here, but what on earth!!! Where'd my pictures go darn it!! Ugh. The forum wasnt working too well after I put your thread up. But you still saw it hmm, surprise Smile Aww my, your descriptives of me…. emmm… Embarrassed

Anyway, me love you too Right Hug You are awesome in many ways. You are a lovely lovely girl. You truly are. [f] Right Hug Sending lots of hugs to ya Smile Left a lil prescription for you hehe 🙂

kavita_0026
      Participant

Noooooo, I sent you some cake so you can have some lol, visually have some hehe, since you couldnt have cake then..well you can have some now hm!!! Better yet – I sent you an eggless cake! hehe 🙂 so you were allowed to have some of that 🙂

Cake plus other goodies, just for you my dearest !

My goodness this looks SO delicious :

Yumssssssssssssss

Have fun, enjoyyyyyyyyyyy Big Smile Im stealing some of that chocolate cake heehehe!!!

alandoland
      Participant

The language of Hindi CCNA Certification
      CCNA Exploration
      Cisco CCNA Certification Training
      CCNA Exam
      movie songs, generally termed Hindi, can Cisco Certifications
      Certificate MCSA
      MCSE Reports
      apc training
      ccie training
      be complex. Some songs are saturated with Persian terms and it is not uncommon to hear use of English words in songs from modern networking business
      Network Equipment
      online business
      Web Hosting
      cisco technology
      Network
      Hindi movies. Several other Indian languages have also been used including Braj, Bhojpuri, Punjabi and Rajasthani. Occasionally a few lines in other Indian languages are used as well.[1]

thomas520
      Participant

how kind of you !

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.