Viewing 71 reply threads
  • Author
      Desi Hunk
      Participant

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

whoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo 4 booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Khushi
      Participant

Awwwwwwwwww…. thode late hain aap, par bade sweet bhi! Boo, happy belated bday ONCE AGAIN Wink Stick out tongue Right Hug

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Desi Hunk:

Hey Desi, you're still alive!! Stick out tongue How are ya? Long time, no see!! How are things going in Denmark??

Khushi
      Participant

Aur aur aur aur….. Nikaah ho gaya ji? Wink

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Oye! Very late mr Desi Hunk ji! and in a new thread too?!?! Dude! U shud have posted it in the “special” thread. Wink

lol. vatevar. aap ki marzi.

Nikah?!?!!? ooooohhh! With the angel si ladki? Big Smile

Anywho, very sweet of u. Smile Thanks for making it…!Big Smile

vchenoah
      Participant
      Desi Hunk:

I would faint, but I'm afraid he will disappear!

It's The One!

Howdy DH…and yes…plz tell us about the nikaah.

boo
      Participant

Desi Hunk!

Aap bhee na! A pleasant surprise…

Who told ya? Tongue Tied

Yemenilicious
      Participant

oyyyyyyy Happy Belated birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy boo Jaan! ohmyword, why am i always late. lol I loveee uuu Boo. May All ur days be full of happiness and smiles.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      boo:

Desi Hunk!

Aap bhee na! A pleasant surprise…

Who told ya? Tongue Tied

I'm dissapointed that you even had to ask. Sad I told him of course! Didn't we tell you? I informed all of the members I could think of for your surprise. Then I asked Tayba to help me remind them…Me so dissapointed. Sad

Desi Hunk
      Participant

ello ello dude and dudettes.. Wink

Khushi.. whaaaaaaaaaat.. ate saath tane mar rai ho.. Surprise .. stop taunting would you.. Big Smile

Rani.. Ahem ahem.. ehh thoda late ho geya, read your mail but just a lil late, Oooops Embarrassed

Boo.. Hope you had a wonderful day even though you didn't let us taste the big yum yum cake.. Big Smile

Rani informed me and told about your birthday, very kind of her.. shabsh kiddo Big Smile

Ness.. don't faint *holding you.. ahem ahem.. darling, seems like you've gained a few kg's* Stick out tongue

Shak.. Yes dude, I'm right here.. Denmark is blo*** cold..

How are things with everyone.. ajao let's have sum gup shup (chit chat)

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Desi Hunk ji!! It's really good to see you back on BWL!! Smile Will you stay this time or disappear again?? I hope you'll stay and spend some time with us around here Smile You've been away too long dude!! How's life?

PS… I know it's veerryy cold in Denmark!! I was in Kobenhavn a month ago and I almost frooze to death… Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Desi Hunk:
      Rani informed me and told about your birthday, very kind of her.. shabsh kiddo Big Smile

Yup yup! Shabaash to moi! Big Smile hehe. I won't even mind that ur calling me kiddo Big Smile, since u did ur best to make it special for boo ji! Big Smile and DH, no problem about ur lateness. Smile

Everything is great with me, dude. Tell us about the Nikaah! Stick out tongue

Desi Hunk
      Participant

Shak.. oh have you got relatives in copenhagen..

Will just pop here, kabhi kabhi, and see how people are doing..

Rani, yes you did an excellent job..

the nikaah.. will get back to it laters inshallah..

Oh btw, where is khushi, ramz, lee, and those I don't remember..

Khushi
      Participant

DHji…. Main yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan…………… Big Smile

boo
      Participant
      ~Khushi~:
      DHji…. Main yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan…………… Big Smile

Trademark Khushi I tell ya! Mad girl says the same thing to me… Big Smile

Khushi
      Participant

U Bet Wink Stick out tongue

Aminath Shaly
      Participant

Wish u a very very happy belated birthday. Wish u happiness and success through out your whole life.

May GOD bless u in everything you do……………..

Takecare

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Aminath ur very sweet Masha'Allah…Boo is a special person and its so nice of you to prove it to her =]

Ameen to ur dua..May God bless you also Smile

byez

Desi Hunk
      Participant

dekh liya dekh liya khushi ko dekh liya Big Smile

Aur kiddha khushi, everything theek thaak Big Smile

Khushi
      Participant

Oye Paaji, everything is koolshool ji, aur bolo – thand mein garam garam chai pee rahe ho ke nai (having hot hot tea in the cold or not?)

Aap toh disappear honde rehte ho – koi problem hai kya? (u keep disappearing, ne probs?)

Aaya karo kabhi kabhi yahan….. (keep poppin around once ina while)

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Desi Hunk:

Shak.. oh have you got relatives in copenhagen..

No I don't… I went to Copenhagen with my b/f for a weekend of sightseeing. I really loved it over there (especially the language), but it was so very c-c-cold!! Wink

boo
      Participant
      ~Khushi~:

everything is koolshool ji

Big Smile you crazy Kajol-in-K3G woman!!!

Khushi
      Participant

Ae Le! Stick out tongue

Desi Hunk
      Participant

Aho aho khushi, awan kara ga
      Pata na, banda thoda bot busy musy ho janda hai..
      Tussi sunao, sab theek thaak hai..

achaa daso aaj kal ki latest hai..

Shak.. copenhagen is certaintly a romantic place.. You gotta be here in the summer periode
      Did you go to the tivoli garden.. or any other nice places

Boo.. long time.. what's the latest with you.. busy at work

Rani, how's business.. started your own shaadi.com

boo
      Participant

rani's own shaadi.com? hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!! groan… dude, why are you putting ideas in her head??!! Stick out tongue

Rani'sRomanticReconcilations.com… Big Smile

Desi Hunk
      Participant

rrr.com.. not bad not bad
      great business isn't it

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Desi Hunk:

Shak.. copenhagen is certaintly a romantic place.. You gotta be here in the summer periode
      Did you go to the tivoli garden.. or any other nice places

Yeah you're right… Copenhagen IS romantic (but very cold in winter haha)!! Smile Perhaps I should go there again this Summer!! Wink I really loved the Tivoli Garden when I was there!! Because of Christmas it was full of lights, so beautiful!! Big Smile I also went to Nyhavn, the Lil' Mermaid and Amalienborg Castle of course (you can't miss those when you're in CPH, right? Wink), strolled along the water and the Stroget, went to Ripley's Believe it or not museum (that's a really funny museum to go to Smile), and we even went by train to Sweden (we made a Round the Sound trip) and to Roskilde for the Viking Ship museum… We saw almost every sight we had to see, in four days haha!! I was so tired afterwards!! Stick out tongue But it was worth it, I think it's really great over there!! Smile Do you live in Copenhagen Desi?

boo
      Participant
      Shakalaka Baby:

Yeah you're right… Copenhagen IS romantic (but very cold in winter haha)!!

… all the more reason for it being romantic… if ya get what I'm saying ji… Wink

Unique_Princess
      Participant

hey desi hunk, long time no c on here! how r u? Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Wow DH ji! Nice idea! Big Smile and boo, oye hoye! Rani'sRomanticReconcilations.com!!! But why the triple R? Me a bit lost ji. Tongue Tied

I haven't started as of yet. In fact, I haven't even paired up anybody in a long time! Sad Kyun na tum aur shak ji se shuru karu? Wink

oye hoye! *balle balle* Shakz aur DH, vah! Kya jodi hai! Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

haha Shaadi.com. Rani, watch out with this matching thing..haha just saying..ill explain laterz. Uhhh always lazy to type Big Smile

and I like the triple R site too. haha

Desi Hunk
      Participant

Shak.. very impressive!

Yes true true, you can’t afford to miss all those places when you are here..

Stroget.. did you taste the best ever shawarma there?? Along with the yum yum chilli.. maaaaan I’m drooling , already hungry..

I haven’t seen the Viking ships though but been in roskilde a few times.. Yes, I live in Copenhagen.. Not far from the stroget (walking street)

You really managed to check out most of the attractive places..

How about the shopping centers??

Boo boo.. elaborate

UP.. all good there.. yes, it’s been a while.. you don’t come here too often do you..

Rani.. hmm

Desi Hunk
      Participant

has anyone watched bhagam bhaag.. hihihi..

ramz89
      Participant

Nooo but dayemm does it look funny! How was it? Good enough to watch or just a waste of 3 hours….?

btw HEY desi duude *wave* Big Smile

Khushi
      Participant

Aur kuch nai DHji, bas aapki dukaan flop hogayi! Hai rab, kyun rani ko ideas de rahe ho? Lol, bas hum yahan lassi piye jha rahe hai- twadi gal karoji, bhagambhag kaisi thi?

Desi Hunk
      Participant

ramz.. everything theek thaak with you?
      What's going on these days..

Khushi.. dukaan to gaye hihih..
      lassi akele akele piy rai.. koun si.. mango lassi??

Hmm.. can't figure out which tie I should wear.. cousin's wed tomorrow..

Noooo watch bhagam bhag.. great entertainer.. signaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal pyar ka signaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal haha..

So people weekend is here.. doing something special.. anyone

boo
      Participant

baaaaaaaaa… all that Hindi's getting to my head people…. I ORDER YOU TO TRANSLATE!! lmao… Stick out tongue

Special? Weekend? Pah… nothing!

ramz89
      Participant

Desi duude, great stuff… main filhaal theek hi hoon Big Smile

Boooo u funny bunny, *homework- research and translate all the hindi on this page* acha?? Stick out tongue

The weekend?……I'm going to a turkish wedding heehee I can't express how excited I am!! Party!!!

Desi Hunk
      Participant

ramz.. did you enjoy the wedding..
      filhaal theek thaak.. hmm sounds filhaal very good Big Smile

Anyone heard the latest from Atif Aslam.. Mahiya Ve Soniya remix version?? WICKED

ramz89
      Participant

The wedding…it was amazing! The bride's dress was absolutely stunning, completely white encrusted with Swarovski crystals. It was interesting to see how different the culture is to the Pakistani/Indian/Hindu traditions (which are all interwoven and share many between them). While at any wedding I had attended previously you'd see everyone going crazy to some bhangra or bollywood dance tune, here there were the AWSOMEST arabic/turkish/persian tunes (I really couldnt tell the difference lol) and the dancing..!..oh the dancing, all the girls had some sort of belly wiggle hair flicking thing going on which just looked so graceful and just downright cool! They played Haifa's songs non-stop (an amazing arabic singer) god shes brilliant, and I didn't get the name of the artist but one song got everyone going crazy on the dancefloor, I have no idea what the words are but it starts off 'wooo wooo wooo,wooo wooo woo oo oo' in this doody tune that I am ready to sing for anyone cz its just awesome! I could go on forever hehe but i won't Big Smile

Atif Aslam rocks! I really don't have to say much more. I prefer Doorie…..but Tere Bin has got to be his best so far Wink

boo
      Participant
      ramz89:

Atif Aslam rocks! I really don't have to say much more. I prefer Doorie…..but Tere Bin has got to be his best so far Wink

yeh aankhen bhi achhi hai… aur haan, mujhko bhi pasand hai… Doorie… Big Smile (laugh at my Hindi at ur own risk ppl!)

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      boo:
      Shakalaka Baby:

Yeah you're right… Copenhagen IS romantic (but very cold in winter haha)!!

… all the more reason for it being romantic… if ya get what I'm saying ji… Wink

Hahaha, you're absolutely right Boo!! WinkBig Smile

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

oye hoye! *balle balle* Shakz aur DH, vah! Kya jodi hai! Big Smile

I beg your pardon? Indifferent Translate (and explain) please Raniji…

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Desi Hunk:

Shak.. very impressive! I know, I know *takes a bow* Stick out tongue

Stroget.. did you taste the best ever shawarma there?? Along with the yum yum chilli.. maaaaan I’m drooling , already hungry.. I actually DID taste it!! Smile Except for the chilli… missed that I guess… Sad

I haven’t seen the Viking ships though but been in roskilde a few times.. You should go there, it's great! Smile Yes, I live in Copenhagen.. Not far from the stroget (walking street) Ohw how great!! You're a lucky devil!! I really fell in luuvvee with Copenhagen when I was there!! Big Smile

You really managed to check out most of the attractive places.. A few years ago I've done some research about CPH for a paper for school (together with Am Rani) so I knew lots about the city already… But the city and her sights were much better in real! Smile

How about the shopping centers?? No, I didn't go to them… We've done so much that weekend that I couldn't barely walk afterwards haha… To also visit the shopping centres would have been too much Stick out tongue

Desi Hunk
      Participant

Wow ramz, you really had a fantastic time at wedding and thanks for a satisfactory report *wink*
      You are right turkish music is pretty good.. Heard about tarkan or mustafa sandal?
      Ever been in turky?? I went there last summer in marmaris such a nice place, great food, great people.. gotta try it!
      Actually I'm thinking about going there again this summer.. or pakistan.. maybe both..

Those tunes are nice but you should try and listen to Mahiya ve soniya (soul mix), O re piya (trance mix), Maula.. *wink*

Desi Hunk
      Participant

Well next time try out the shopping centres and do not miss out the chilli, Hehe..

Desi Hunk
      Participant

I really don't like the new layout of this forum!

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Desi Hunk:

Well next time try out the shopping centres and do not miss out the chilli, Hehe..

Thanks for the advise Hunkji… I'll think about it when I'm going to visit Copenhagen again Smile

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Desi Hunk:

I really don't like the new layout of this forum!

Haha, well too bad… but I think you should do with it WinkStick out tongue

ramz89
      Participant
      Desi Hunk:

Wow ramz, you really had a fantastic time at wedding and thanks for a satisfactory report *wink*
      You are right turkish music is pretty good.. Heard about tarkan or mustafa sandal?
      Ever been in turky?? I went there last summer in marmaris such a nice place, great food, great people.. gotta try it!
      Actually I'm thinking about going there again this summer.. or pakistan.. maybe both..

Those tunes are nice but you should try and listen to Mahiya ve soniya (soul mix), O re piya (trance mix), Maula.. *wink*

Nooo unfortunately I haven't been to turkey yet but definitely some time in the future iraada to hain, it seems like such an amazing country. Plus everywhere just food waiting to be eaten *drooool*….however this summer i'm setting my sights on pakistan aswell, it's my longest absence yet! Pakistan is calling out to me hehe

Hmm Mustafa Sandal i've heard about him vaguely from my turkish friend, I think I heard a track or two aswell possibly it's him who sings the doody song that I like….. I'll research and report back! Will give ur tunes a listen, thanks for the tips Wink

Desi Hunk
      Participant

shak.. have a holland flag along with you next time.. Surely, I'll spot you *wink*

ramz.. pakistan.. oh yes been ages ago since I last went there.. hopefully this summer
      doody.. I think it's by tarkan.. turkish version of ricky martin Hehe..

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Desi Hunk:

shak.. have a holland flag along with you next time.. Surely, I'll spot you *wink*

Hahahaha, I will Stick out tongue But hey… don't think now that every person who's bringing a flag from Holland with them is me Wink

Desi Hunk
      Participant

hihihiihhiihih

Desi Hunk
      Participant

yum yum eating pizza ahhhh 😀

ramz89
      Participant

has anyone had the cheesy bites pizza at pizza hut??? uffff wayyy too good! *drooool*

Desi Hunk
      Participant

I prefer home made yummay

Mukesh
      Keymaster

hmmmm yummy Wink

but wud rather have debonairs, they have deeeeevine pizza's

sssssssiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhh

boo
      Participant

Pizza's WHAT, my dear? DO tell meee…. what is it exactly that belongs to the pizzas? Angel

Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      ramz:
      has anyone had the cheesy bites pizza at pizza hut??? uffff wayyy too good! *drooool*

Just had them less then an hour ago! infact there was so much left over, that we took the rest home (being the desis that we are Confused ) lol. but yeah they were delicious!!!! They do nice vanilla icecream too… Smile

Desi Hunk: yeah its been a longg time huh! I don't come as often either, just pop in2 c how everyone is doing, really busy with uni n all. What are u up2 these days?

Desi Hunk
      Participant

helluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Mukesh
      Keymaster

hmmm is dat how one greets another in Denmark is it??

Hello to u too

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Hahaha, Scarry ji!!! Big Smile No, only this Dani is greeting people like this Wink

What's up DH?! Everything alright dude??

And Scarry… I've just send you a huuuggeee e-mail!! Go and check it!! Stick out tongue

Desi Hunk
      Participant

hmm.. only a few things are alright not everything..

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Ahww DH!!! What has happened? What's up? Do you want to talk about it??? You can always talk 2 me, you know… Take care of yourself dude!! I'm here if you want to talk…

Desi Hunk
      Participant

Thanks Shak.. will keep it in my mind 😉

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

You're welcome!! Anytime… Smile

Desi Hunk
      Participant

Hmm.. just had keema sandwich.. couldn't find any thing more delicious

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Haha, you must be a cook in CPH!! You're always talking about food around here WinkStick out tongue

ramz89
      Participant

Is there anything else more worth talking about…? Big Smile

Vote pizza Pizza

Desi Hunk
      Participant

Ramz, You know it.. Hehehe

Btw, I'm looking for this tune called Jago by Harbhajan Mann and Sudesh Kumari from a punjabi movie, Dil Apna Punjabi.. does anyone know where I can find this tune… Gotta be someone out there..

Marine
      Participant

Hey you all whats up.

DH i see your back whats up how are you? how is everything where have you been you have been gone for such a long time i thought you joines the cia lol

Hey i got the mp3 how do i send it to you if you want the mp3

Desi Hunk
      Participant

thanks marine I did manage to get hold of that tune..

you like it?

Viewing 71 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.