Viewing 36 reply threads
  • Author
      Marine
      Participant

Hey you guys its Baqzs B-DAY so i thought i start the post this time. Happy Birthday I want to wish you all the best many many return of the days. May god give you your hearts desire and may he make your dreams and wishes come true.Myspace Comment: Happy Birthday 21 Myspace Comment: Happy Birthday 04

Khushi
      Participant

Yeh Lo! Aeji, aaj budhapa aahi gaya na?

Janm Din Mubaarak Ho Ji. Aap ko apne karam ke meethe phal mile, aisi dua hai hamari Smile

Enjoy your day!

boo
      Participant

Many Happy Returns of the Day, ji!! Smile

Am Rani
      Participant

Those are a LOT of sparkles, Marine Wink

We don't really know eachother, Baqtiar, but I wish you a happy birthday! One can never have to much best wishes, right? Many more happy birthdays to come!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

What do I say to the budha who didn't wish me? Stick out tongue

I guess I'll say Happy Birthday!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyy Baqz!

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Well well well, look @ who’s celebrating a birthday!!!! Cake

The Women hater!!! Super Angry…. Nice… Big Smile

A bietjie late but hey better late than never r8 Wink

Seeing as u Hate us women sooooooooooooooooooo very much, don’t understand

Why theres ONLY women wishing u thus far??? Confused Huh? Confused Huh? Wink

Heres me sending u tonnnnzzzzzza lurrrrrve on this special day to keep

U warm and hugz Right Hug and wishes to ensure u have a bright HAPPY one…

And off coz many many more….Cake Gift Cake Gift

Be good Stick out tongue Wink keep on smiling Big Smile

<span style="f

serioComic
      Participant
      dayemmmmm!! its chaddi man's birdday? dude….hope u get more chaddis for yr bd. long live the chaddi man!
      Baqtiar
      Participant

Chalo meri zindagi ka bhi ek saal aur guzaar gaya (flirting karte karte) aur ek saal aur kareeb hogaya mein apni maut ke….

Well thanx to all those galz who made my life easy and fun loving cuz without them i wouldnt have lived happily so far…….. i really really love u all galz out there.

Marine u selected every gal from every corner of the world in scantily dressed rite….. anywayz….. kuch faltoo time mein ne bhi nikal liya tumlog ko sukriya kehne ke liye….. love u all

Am Rani
      Participant
      Scar face:

A bietjie late

Bietjie?? That sounds like……. Dutch!!!!!! (A horrible Utrecht accent, ok, but it still sounds like Dutch Wink)

Am Rani
      Participant
      Baqtiar:

Chalo meri zindagi ka bhi ek saal aur guzaar gaya (flirting karte karte) aur ek saal aur kareeb hogaya mein apni maut ke….

Well thanx to all those galz who made my life easy and fun loving cuz without them i wouldnt have lived happily so far…….. i really really love u all galz out there.

Marine u selected every gal from every corner of the world in scantily dressed rite….. anywayz….. kuch faltoo time mein ne bhi nikal liya tumlog ko sukriya kehne ke liye….. love u all

Hmmm, I did not get all of the Hindi, but I guess it was all nice… Wink

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:
      Scar face:

A bietjie late

Bietjie?? That sounds like……. Dutch!!!!!! (A horrible Utrecht accent, ok, but it still sounds like Dutch Wink)

Hahahahaha, that's a coincidence Am Rani!! I was thinking exactly the same when I read it!! I was actually imagining me saying it, but even I can't pronounce that in a good accent… lol Stick out tongue

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

It's a bit late but I still want to wish you a happy birthday Baqtiar!!! I hope you had a nice day celebrating it Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

wished u already but happy birthday once again 🙂

boo
      Participant
      Am Rani:
      Baqtiar:

Hmmm, I did not get all of the Hindi, but I guess it was all nice… Wink

I shall take a crazy attempt at translating it – to all the Hindi-knowing people – laugh at your own risk i tell ya!! Stick out tongue

Come on, another year of my life has passed (whilst flirting), and another year has also gone kareeb for his maut (LMFAO [:D)… ??!! wth??!!

thanks to all the gals blah blah… Wink

Marine blah blah… I have also taken some faltoo time out to say thank you to you guys…

*hears people say “Wah!”… aaaand cue: applause* I know I know… Translator of the Year Award really ought to go to me huh… *blushblush*

… which reminds me – BWL Forum Awards – aaaaaarghhhh!!!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Boo ji! As soon as i read what Am Rani ji wrote, I was gonna go and translate everything Baqz ji said as soon as I was finished reading everything, but you already did it! Surprise Stick out tongue

and you did it well too! lol. Big Smile The blah blah made me laugh!

oh well, imma translate what Boo couldn't translate, just to see what mistakes Khushi will catch this time. Stick out tongue Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Baqtiar:
      aur ek saal aur kareeb hogaya mein apni maut ke….
      and I am another year closer to my death…

Big Smile

Heera
      Participant

Baqz!! It was your birthday? Sorryy I didn’t know Wink

But well, here goes anyhow, even though I’m a few days late:

Happy Belated Birthday!!

You, BWL’s champion of flirting!! Big Smile

Hope you had a great day!!

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Shakalaka Baby:
      Am Rani:
      Scar face:

A bietjie late

Bietjie?? That sounds like……. Dutch!!!!!! dit is a bietjie soos Dutch, maar nie dutch nie, dit is afrikaans hon ( it is a little like dutch but not , its afrikaans ) (A horrible Utrecht accent, NOPE SOUTH AFRICAN ACCENT…ok, but it still sounds like Dutch Wink)

Hahahahaha, that's a coincidence Am Rani!! I was thinking exactly the same when I read it!! I was actually imagining me saying it, but even I can't pronounce that in a good accent… lol Stick out tongue…..ERRRR try beekie…dats how i say it…lol

Baqtiar
      Participant

Wow darling scarface ur south african… am sure u sooo tempt the natives over there… cuz chimps over there must b crazy about u ……

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Baqtiar:
      Wow darling scarface ur south african… am sure u sooo tempt the natives over there… cuz chimps over there must b crazy about u ……

okay, firstly, and I AM asking this sincerely, PLEASE refrain from calling me DARLING okies…

Nope am not South african, just said it for fun, am actually spanish….

an yeah if I was south african – am sure all the NATIVES will be tempted by me ???? watever that means…

as for the chimps lmao…Jeez I 'd rather these chimps go crazy for me than u…..

Baqtiar
      Participant

And what if i do not refrain from calling u darling……

huh… as if u can do anything…… honey u have to bear all the things if ur here with me in the forum….. got it

Aur spanish ho ya latino…… Ladkiyan ladkiyan hoti hai….

(now dont dance on one leg… asking for the meaning) ur in bollywood forum… thatz the main thing first u should learn for hindi films learn hindi ….

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Baqtiar:

And what if i do not refrain from calling u darling…… lol..fine call me watever

huh… as if u can do anything..I sure cant, ur r8 …… honey u have to bear all the things if ur here with me in the forum.not necessarily…. got it……errrr still thinking about it DARLING Huh?

Aur spanish ho ya latino…… Ladkiyan ladkiyan hoti hai….

(now dont dance on one leg… asking for the meaning)LMAO ur in bollywood forum… thatz the main thing first u should learn for hindi films learn hindi ….TELL U WAT, WHY DONT U TEACH ME….Wink

Baqtiar
      Participant

Huh ek aur for hindi lessons….

darling first do me a favor u reply thru quick reply… else where ur reply is i have to go thru my msg than read btw the line for ur reply….

okai… and dont give my stress on ur veg-brain (cuz there are enuf neuro problem in the world) so dont add urself in that list honey

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Baqtiar:

Huh ek aur for hindi lessons….

darling first do me a favor u reply thru quick reply… else where ur reply is i have to go thru my msg than read btw the line for ur reply….OH !!!! BOTHER…LIKE I SAID, U DNT LIKE THE WAY I WR8. GREAT..I DNT CARE…LIVE IT .OR .DNT ..I DNT GVE A DAMN…

okai… and dont give my stress on ur veg-brain (cuz there are enuf neuro problem in the world) so dont add urself in that list honey

LEAVE THE HINDI LESSONS, DUDE U NEED ENGLISH LESSONS,. OR MAYBE ITS MY VEG-BRAIN??? WELL WATEVER, AM OUTA HERE…

Baqtiar
      Participant

Hey dude serio…. one down.

hahaha and she really is an item i must tell dude kinda slow sapno…. Wink

boo
      Participant
      Scar face:

Nope am not South african, just said it for fun, am actually spanish….

you are? cool!

Marine
      Participant

I love the fact tat you to are actin glike childeren…………..

Alish whats up did are you abondening us we all just got back what hapened.

BAQZ welcome back casanova how is my darling Waluscha are you guys still up on the tree oe did you come down already. And you welcome yes one year older one year clouse to death LOL

Marine
      Participant
      Am Rani:

Those are a LOT of sparkles, Marine Wink

We don't really know eachother, Baqtiar, but I wish you a happy birthday! One can never have to much best wishes, right? Many more happy birthdays to come!

Hahaha yah but what can i do the devil wore a red sparkle just for our casanovaWink

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Baqtiar:

Hey dude serio…. one down. (

hahaha and she really is an item ( oh really ) i must tell dude kinda slow sapno…. Wink ( naaaahaaa sweety, more a pretentious Indian blonde )

an off coz I will ignore the rest of your bakwaas…

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Marine:

I love the fact tat you to are actin glike childeren…………..wat I ask u to do and wat u go ahead and end up doing !!!! oh hon….glad sum1 is having fun around here ….

Alish whats up did are you abondening us we all just got back what hapened. – Mara, lol only coz u calling me alish here…its scar face, gotta luk mean an nasty….abandoning?? will NEVER abandon u or this place…dis too messy to discuss what happened here okies…will chat when I am all composed and ready…for now i send u love and hugz my darling 😉Right Hug

BAQZ welcome back casanova how is my darling Waluscha are you guys still up on the tree oe did you come down already. And you welcome yes one year older one year clouse to death LOL –

Marine
      Participant

Di say something don't just quot people please. i came wanting to read soemthing and you have just quoted me 😉

Hahahaha never mind saw what you did hehehe

serioComic
      Participant

marine life….u r slower than i thought!

Marine
      Participant

Hey serio alway a pleasure serving you at least here you use your brain to think.

How have you been oldtimer?

Mukesh
      Keymaster

😉 …..hws baqs Mara??

didye tell him wat I said??? lmao

Marine
      Participant
      Scar face:

😉 …..hws baqs Mara??

didye tell him wat I said??? lmao

Hes great. How do you think a casanova would be. Lol yah i did tell him and i texted you his responce did you get it. ????

Mukesh
      Keymaster

lol

errrr am checking, the last txt u sent : ” email of now” ??? is dis his response??

hehehehehehe lmao

still dnt get it though…..thought u were asking me if I am offline??? blonde moment lol

resend when u get a chance k

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.