Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

The Government of India has planned to build a Museum of Moving Images in Mumbai’s Peddar Road on the lines of the Walk of Fame in Hollywood. The stars in Hollywood leave their imprint in concrete for posterity. Similarly, this museum will document the progress of Indian cinema through films spanning the past and the present. Besides, it will house a state-of-the-art preservation plant to restore ancient films. This is to recall that the originals of some of the most precious films kept in the vaults of the Pune’s Institute of Films and Television were lost in a fire some two years ago. So, the government is very keen on making the museum ready by June.

According to the secretary of ministry of information, the museum will showcase the past and present of the movie world in Mumbai. However, he is aware that there will be demand for such museums for the films of other regions too. The secretary of the ministry is planning to enter into a joint venture with the industry in Mumbai to maintain the museum. However, it may need some time for the government to seek the industry’s cooperation, as there are several organizations of motion pictures operating in Bollywood.

so what do u guys think? disagree or agree? i think it’s a great idea. i’ve been waiting for something like this in bollywood for a long while!!!Smile [:)]

Hai! Tumse milke dilka hai jo haal kya kahe,
      hogaya hai kaisa yeh kamaal kya kahe!

nitzah
      Participant

gurl…dont you have anything better to do than to copy paste articles from other websites onto this ? you could get banned for doing that…there are copyright laws you know !

=========================
      i’d start a hobby if there was one i hadnt already made fun of other people for having

Felt kinda cheery this morning, getting up cured me

serioComic
      Participant

go look up on the word plagiarism and then come back again.

comprende?

*~The best thing to be cherished in the hearts is faith and conviction; doubt is infidelity~*

nitzah
      Participant

dude ! with these kids you gotta spell it out for them ! knowing her…she’d be staring at the ceiling trying to “look up” the word Big Smile [:D]

here kiddo…since am in a good mood today….thot i mite explain the word to you :-

Plagiarism

n 1: a piece of writing that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work 2: the act of plagiarizing; taking someone’s words or ideas as if they were your own [syn: plagiarization, plagiarisation, piracy]

i’d start a hobby if there was one i hadnt already made fun of other people for having

serioComic
      Participant

ahh…lesson 1 – introduction to simple english for faltoo females.

good one dude.

*~The best thing to be cherished in the hearts is faith and conviction; doubt is infidelity~*

nitzah
      Participant

imagine…when she grows up…and actually becomes something in life after taking in all our lessons….

wont she be proud of herself for coming onto this forum !!

Sparki
      Participant

Hi Sonu, yeh i think its a cool idea!
      But then again couldnt the government use the people’s money a bit more wisely!! but as i guess they won’t, sounds like people will be interested to go see it .

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

serio – i know what the word plaigarism means. i don’t need a dictionary.

Hai! Tumse milke dilka hai jo haal kya kahe,
      hogaya hai kaisa yeh kamaal kya kahe!

serioComic
      Participant

its plaGIArism not plAIGArism…even that u cant get it right!!

fashionistia_12
      Participant

hey sonu
      i think it’s a terrific idea!

hrithik30
      Participant

lol. u people really know how to dis

~kaho na kaho, yeh aankhen bolti hain, o sanam o sanam, o mere sanam, mohabbat ke safar mein yeh sahara hai. vafa ke saahilon ka yeh kinaara hai.~

Diva
      Participant

whyn are you guys making BIG DEAL – we all have done that – PLAYGIARISM

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.