Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Nazi
      Participant

hey youuu guyssss……. its Naziii…. hw long has it beeenn….. avnt been er, since '05 if im nt rong… ders many of u new members, may not even no me Big Smile …… Im at Taybaz ryt nw ( unique-princess)…. her brithday ryt….. n shes sittin ere next to me tryina correct ma english…..I wnt let her bt she says boo will correct it anyway? lol….. hey BOO… hw ya been….? u membaaa our song? u best do, im nt gna name it…… n a big helloo0 to all u other guys too… wnt go namin u all individuali … n dw i avnt forgoten abt ya guys, gt tayba er updatin me Smile……… i no one person in particula whod be more dan pleased to see me bak onda forum, seriooo0 oreoo… helo0…..Wink….. n also, shreeeeny… helo sweetness…… n everybodi els.

Tayba ses hello0 n thnks for da msgs shell post bk soon, neways guys ill msg bak later, its our tym togetha abhi, wer gna go av cake, u com get ur piece 2….. buh by.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey Nazi! Welcome back! It's nice to see you again! Smile You're so lucky to be with Tayba! I'm oh so jealous. Stick out tongue lol. Anyhow, how have you been? I hope you're planning on staying! Acha ji, take care! buh-bye!

– Rani

serioComic
      Participant

yikeesssss!!! da nazi is here. wilkommen back mam!

better stay away from the not so unique princess. she's bad influence i tell u. the dark side is crippled at the mo thanks to the dissapearing act of nitz blitz. im recruiting so if u wana join just give me a salute (da nazi style)

Yemenilicious
      Participant

welcome back, Nazi! Smile

your username reminds me of physics. lmbo, long story…where's haylie when you wanna share an inside joke. sheesh!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

ASMIIIIIIIII! HUNZ! You're baaaaaaaack =D Although you saw my super grin when you were writing that at my house lmao. I wuv yoooh! Yeaaah we had a GREAAAAT time that day! After we went in my garden and walked barefoot on the wet grass and gazed at the stars LOL. *im giving away our secrets asmi… heck that wasn't a secret anyway lol it was super fun Stick out tongue). Welcome back fishness.

serio – how do you if im a bad influence? I can't have influenced you, weren't you already 'dark'? =D

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

who is nazi???

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

hey youuu guyssss……. its Naziii…. hw long has it beeenn….. avnt been er, since '05 if im nt rong… ders many of u new members, may not even no me Big Smile …… Im at Taybaz ryt nw ( unique-princess)…. her brithday ryt….. n shes sittin ere next to me tryina correct ma english…..I wnt let her bt she says boo will correct it anyway? lol….. hey BOO… hw ya been….? u membaaa our song? u best do, im nt gna name it…… n a big helloo0 to all u other guys too… wnt go namin u all individuali … n dw i avnt forgoten abt ya guys, gt tayba er updatin me Smile……… i no one person in particula whod be more dan pleased to see me bak onda forum, seriooo0 oreoo… helo0…..Wink….. n also, shreeeeny… helo sweetness…… n everybodi els.

Tayba ses hello0 n thnks for da msgs shell post bk soon, neways guys ill msg bak later, its our tym togetha abhi, wer gna go av cake, u com get ur piece 2….. buh by.

Hey youuu guyssss……. its Naziii…. how long has it beeenn….. haven't been here, since '05 if i'm not wrong… thdere's many of you new members, may not even know me Big Smile …… I'm at Tayba'z ryt nw ( unique-princess)…. her brithday birthday ryt right….. and she's sitting here next to me tryina trying to correct ma my english…..I won't let her but she says boo will correct it anyway? lol….. hey BOO… how have ya been….? u membaaa remember ('member) our song? u best do, i'm not gonna name it…… and a big helloo0 to all u other guys too… won't go naming you all individuali individuallyand dw i haven't forgotten abt ya guys, got tayba here (?) updating me Smile……… i know one person in particular who'd be more dan than pleased to see me back onda on the forum, seriooo0 oreoo… helloo0…..Wink….. and also, shreeeeny… hello sweetness…… n everybodi everybody else.

Tayba ses helloo0 n thnks for da msgs she'll post bk soon, neways anyways guys i'll msg back later, it

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Booooooooooo!! roflmaooooooo! lol I am so badly grinning!!! hahaha!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

So I ask again for the blinded Who is nazi??????????????????

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

She is one of the older members of the forum, Scarrry. She goes waaaaay back to the times when Oreo ji/Tayba/boo first joined the forum, and that was A LONG TIME AGO…

I'm thinking the 4 of them joined around the same year…but I can't seem to remember…

When they put on their glasses, they'll tell you. Wink

BOO! awwwwwwww! That made me laugh! You're oh so cute! Big Smile You remind me of me (duh) when I used to go around correcting my friends! lol. I've stopped doing it now cuz they got annoyed! lol. Stick out tongue Hayati and I used to have a notebook full of our thoughts…kinda like a diary, and ohmyAllah! You would have died if you saw her stuff! She had so many gramatical errors! I would go and correct her until she finally started correcting herself and told me to stop doing it! lol. I love you!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.