Viewing 118 reply threads
  • Author
      boo
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      I forgot to tell you guys but in case ur wondering(well Boo asked once) where Lover ji is. She is actually quite busy. She’s fine, just busy. I miss seeing her on this forum. I miss her. Sad

Hey lover ji…

Not sure if you are reading this… but hey!!

I hope you’re OK wherever you are, and do take care of yourself…

Good to know you’ve given up running after oreo ji, at least… or have you? Surprise Wink Maybe that’s why she’s busy these days yaars… what say?

Lol, no just kidding ji… Come back soon… we are missing you! Smile

boo
      Participant

Hey Shakera ji!!

I know I know it has been a long time since I have been able to catch up with you… and you do have to forgive me… I know this isn’t really any ‘news’… but I just wanted to post this here anyway… just to say hi to you again, and let you know that you are still in my thoughts… I will PM you soon one of these days… I seem to have given up all hope of PM-ing people these days… there is so much I want to say, and so little time (or maybe sheer lajeeness… I shall leave that up to you to decide… Wink)… sigh…

So guys… I will get to your PMs. Soon. Smile Have patience… good things come to those who wait… Big Smile

boo
      Participant

Best of luck for your exam Rani… go kick some butt… but hey… I thought your finals were over?? And ahhh… make the most of the time left with your uncle… haha, time flies when you’re having fun! Stick out tongue

And thank you… I meant every single word of what I said… Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

hey, THANKS! i need that. haha. Finals are over, but (i thought i told u?) I am taking a class in college for the summer and thats the exam i’m talking about. Smile
      and i know u meant every word of it. Smile

boo
      Participant

summer classes? ahhh… kind, caring AND hard-working… you make me PROUD twin ji… i am sure you told me about that somewhere… but alas… maybe it’s my memory going down the drain… Wink what exams are they? like what subject?

Marine
      Participant

Hey you guys how are you all doing well i’m good they Boo i miss you doll how have you been. I’m so glad that you made this topic for everyone.

Rani hi bhabhi i miss you sooo much and hey good luck on what little exams you have left may god help you through it.

Congratulations to Chooriya nad Rashni Big Smile I hope you guys are happy and healty and may god always be watching over you and your loved ones.

boo
      Participant

Hey Marine…

I have been fine… and hey, I’m glad I made this topic too! Stick out tongue Smile Acha forget me.. tell me about you… any news your end?

Marine
      Participant

I’m glad that your fine.

well i’ve been fine working going out having a lot of fun and watching a lot of Indian sopas hehehe. This guy that i like for a long time is finally back into town and i’m trying to see whats up with him and me hehehe. I have been busy and haven’t been able to come here i’ve missed all of you

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

thanks marine! missed u too! Right Hug

boo:

summer classes? ahhh… kind, caring AND hard-working… you make me PROUD twin ji… i am sure you told me about that somewhere… but alas… maybe it’s my memory going down the drain… Wink what exams are they? like what subject?

*rolls eyes* puh-lease Boo! don’t give me so many compliments at once! especially ones i so do not deserve! (totally ignore that comment after u read it. hehe)

I’m taking Geometry. Angry did i ever tell u how much i hate math? well..i do. it sux. I’m more of an English person(which is quite surprising considering my history with English.) I don’t even know why i’m taking it(geometry)! I’m supposed to take it when school starts(sometime in September i think)…i guess i just wanna finish my credits as soon as possible.

(why do i have a feeling ur a math person?)

won’t u tell us any news from you? *gives her the puppy eyes*

boo
      Participant

lol rani… the compliments are being thrust upon you regardless of whether you deserve them or not… but the noble thing to do would be to accept them… so why not? Big Smile *grinz* and hey, i don’t know how you are in real life… naturally clever, naturally dumb, intelligent, thick… i don’t know. and it doesn’t really matter to me. whatever. your heart is in the right place… so what if ur intelligence is not? Big Smile and by the same token, so what if it is? you’re still my twin rani, arent you?

but but but… having said that… i do have a feeling ur hard working, because of what i have seen of you… i don’t know… just my impression lol… and i think that is more important than the successes in life… a hard worker who is not very successful is better than a naturally clever worker who doesn’t put his best into his work…

im not implying ANYTHING about your academic skills here… i have not a clue about them. and i don’t want you to think that i think that you do well/not well… that really doesn’t matter to me… of course, as a twin, as family, i want you to shiiiiine in life… but i am not assuming or saying anything either way about you here, OK? so please dont get offended ji…

i just felt the need to ramble all that… Right Hug

tell me if u want to delete it, k? Smile

Marine
      Participant

Rani i’m glad that your good and i agree with boo we know you true self cause you don’t have to know what a person looks like to know how they are.

BOO wow have you thought about writing poems you will very good at it, it made me want to cry of pride

boo
      Participant
      Marine:

Rani i’m glad that your good and i agree with boo we know you true self cause you don’t have to know what a person looks like to know how they are.

BOO wow have you thought about writing poems you will very good at it, it made me want to cry of pride

wow. awww thank you. that does mean a lot to me, really it does… you know why? i always always maintained that i have not an ounce of poetrical sense inside me (ask khushi… Big Smile)… so that is a true compliment… (not sure if you meant it as one, but i consider it one… haha!)

but i don’t understand what you mean… “cry of pride”… pride about what? Tongue Tied cry about what? what i wrote to rani?

Marine
      Participant

What i mean by cry of pride that you guys love eachother so much and give eachother such wonderfull compliments that it makes me proude to know you guys and that make me want to cry and what you said to rani the way you put it it was wow. Crying 1

And i don’t need to ask Khushi its right in front of me i read it didn’ t I? and everyone eles who reads it will agree with me that it was very beautifully put into word. Bravo

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Boo- speaking of ur impression of me…where is it huh? are u gonna write it when i won’t be able to reply? huh? how rude! Stick out tongue haha. no i’m only kidding.

and no, ur ramble was fun to read. hehe. You want the truth? well, i do try my best. yeah, sometimes i get lazy and all, but i do try my best. If i don’t, people are gonna be like, “Well if you aren’t good at school then get married!” and i really am not ready for marriage. haha. So i do try my best, Alhumdulillah. Smile

and yes, i’m still ur twin no matter what.

I don’t want to ruin ur awesome thread by going off topic, so imma tell u that my test got cancelled! the one i was supposed to take on Thursday!! Thats why i love college!!! The teachers can just cancel without having to worry about other things. Big Smile

Shereena
      Participant

lol Rani that isnt always great though! I hate when they cancel morning classes…make you wake up all early and get there on time and everything and then they don’t even show up. Or when they don’t show up because they “forgot”…though he ended up being a wikkid prof, still. 😐 make me get there and everything. Yepp so not always great. But its awesome that your test was cancelled! All the best when you do write it Smile

loverofmusic
      Participant

Ah! So the mystery girl is looking for news!!!

HeheheBig Smile!

News? Well I’v switched jobs. Thats why I’v been and will be busy for some time atleast. Wont be coming into BWL as often as i used to. Missed u all a lot lot lot lot….

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Heyyy lover glad 2 c u back on! ohh good news about ur new job! hope ur liking it! aw we’ve missed u 2 hun! xx

hmmm I dont reli hav much news *-) ummm I joined Salsa class? friend thought we should try new things Indifferent

OH WAIT YES I DO!!

Dulhan n chooriya r coming here on wednesday!!!!!!! yaaayz.

In other news, my uni exam results shud b out in mid July n im bladdy nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol I feel like a reporter..!!! :p

Marine
      Participant

HEy lover ji congratulations on your new job i hope you enjoy going to it everyday and i hope you have fun doing what ever it is your doing. WHen you go in there go in thinking that there is no one better then you your are best at what you do Big SmileWink

boo
      Participant

Lover ji – ahh. THAT’S why you’ve been idle!! Big Smile hope your new job is ace ji… Smile ur not going to tell us ur job though, are you now? Stick out tongue and hahahaah. so funny. just cos i asked for news… Stick out tongue

Unique – ahhh i hope Roshini sees it!! and aaarghh tell naz to re-register!!! she needs to start posting again!!! been gone too long!! Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant
      Unique_Princess:

Heyyy lover glad 2 c u back on! ohh good news about ur new job! hope ur liking it! aw we’ve missed u 2 hun! xx

hmmm I dont reli hav much news *-) ummm I joined Salsa class? friend thought we should try new things Indifferent

OH WAIT YES I DO!!

Dulhan n chooriya r coming here on wednesday!!!!!!! yaaayz.

In other news, my uni exam results shud b out in mid July n im bladdy nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol I feel like a reporter..!!! :p

haha. sorry hun, didn’t see this!!

Salsa class eh? with a FRIEND eh? groan… WHERE’S THAT LITTLE MATCHMAKER RANI WHEN YOU NEED HER!!! Big Smile

awww i am SO jealous of you…Stick out tongue say a HUGE hi to them for me!!!

hey best of luck for your exam results…. Smile *touchwood*

sigh… I MISSED YOU GUYS LOADS!!!!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey all of you guys!!

hey all.. omg… unique princes..you started salsa class?!! really wowowowow that sounds so cool lol tell us how it goes , i always wondered if salsa was kinda hard or is it as super fun as it looks hehehehe

hey raniji you are here ! oooh i love your sig pic!!! its so…..awwwwwwwwwwww!! its sweet!!!!!!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Shereena:

lol Rani that isnt always great though! I hate when they cancel morning classes…make you wake up all early and get there on time and everything and then they don’t even show up. Or when they don’t show up because they “forgot”…though he ended up being a wikkid prof, still. 😐 make me get there and everything. Yepp so not always great. But its awesome that your test was cancelled! All the best when you do write it Smile

oh that’s true! But i would actually have it cancelled, cuz i can always go back and sleep again, but sometimes i don’t fall asleep…well i can still rest or something! haha. I think i really want class to be cancelled one day because it never happened to me. Me and my best friend plan to go out osmewhere when our class is cancelled cuz we don’t have any time any other days. She has to go somewhere, i have to do something, it’s all crazy, so i do hope class gets cancelled one day! haha. and now i have to write my test this Thursday….Tongue Tied

My uncle left on the fourth like he was supposed to. Guess what my lil bro did!??! He hid the passport! he wouldn’t give it to us! We had to sweet-talk him, bribe him, and beg him to give it back! He was soooosad my uncle was leaving, but he wouldn’t say that he was sad, even though everyone knew that’s the reason he hid it! haha. the kid is such a cute little psycho! Big Smile

ummm…any more news? ….college ends in like two weeks! Big Smile Whoooo hooooo!

awww! Thanks Kavita! I know! hehe. It’s sooo romantically sweet! hehe. Big Smile
      Shereena
      Participant

lol my classes have gotten cancelled a few times *-) universityz a kinda far from my house and i used to take the train so it was groaring. the first time i left school and went to the mall and called a homie n had her entertain me while i shopped Smile another time class got cancelled i just went to eat with some friends, or just studied. its useful i guess cuz u get time for other stuff, but then it puts u behind and you have to do more work outside of school cuz they dotn have time to cover it in lecture.thats wikkid for u n ur best friend though, hope ur class does get cancelled then! or maybe u can just book a day for just the two of u. 🙂 good luck one test!

lol thats totally cute of ur bro, how old is he? and yay on the end of college! i hab just a lil bit over a month. Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol I used to lub it wen lessons were cancelled even tho I travelled. Loll I suck! hehehhe

I got news!

Im meeting Dulhan n Chooriya 2moro. theyr comin 2 my house 4 lunch. I excited =D

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey Tayba ji! Did you get to see Dulhan and Chooriya? How was it? Tell us! lol.

Shereena- But thats not fair. The teachers don’t come to class and the students are the ones being punished by having to do more work…College is gonna be over this Thursday. My final exam is on Thursday as well. Our class never got cancelled, but he gave us three days off! lol. We don’t gotta go to school this whole week, just gotta show up for the Final and then thats it! lol. whoo hoo!

My lil bro is 7 yrs old. darn, u still have some time to go before college is over..good luck tho!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Hey rani! good luck for ur finals hun, il keep u in my duas.

Yeahh we met! last tuesday! it was funn but it was SOOOOO hot in london (still is) and the heat was drivin us all mad lol. They had lunch at my house, my mum cooked biryani =D and then we went shopping! but we had to end the day early becuz of the heat, it was really really hot n so we were all exhausted, but Inshallah we’re gonna meet up again in a few days.

I got news!!!! I passed my exams Alhumdulilah! im khush about that! woo!

boo
      Participant

rani…

good luck for your finals hun! Right Hug

tayba: congratzzz… Big Smile hah u smart-a$$…. Stick out tongue and ahhh u guyz had fun huh? im jealous!! Stick out tongue say hi to them from me yeah? Smile

boo
      Participant

well guys… just a note…

I will get to ur PMs one day!!!

you have probably figured out by now, i am extremely lajee (when i want to be)… Stick out tongue no just kidding… i wanna reply when i can do so properly… Smile

nitzah
      Participant

you bloody “monkieee” wannabe…you can never be original can you ?

serioComic
      Participant

dude…planet of the faltoo apes i tell u!

nitzah
      Participant
      lol ! they sound like em too !!

“whabub by brober ? libe i’b mibbed you a blob !! bou abe ma tbwin beeeeeee !!”
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey everybody…I don’t know if I should post this here or not…but i want to share it with you guys, so i will. Big Smile It’s just about a party(u might be wasting ur time by reading it) it’s gonna be long and not very interesting..so don’t read it if u don’t want to waste ur time…

My teacher(at the Masjid/Mosque) is going back to her country sometime this month. She stopped teaching us about a week ago. She started off as being our substitute, but ended up being our teacher. She just turned 18 a few months ago and all of the girls grew really close to her because she was so close to our age and it was easy to talk to her. We all love her hekka much and we will definately miss her. My sister and I were going to invite her over to our house for lunch, but later we decided to invite all the girls from the class and throw our teacher a surprise farewell party because a friend told my sister she wanted a party. So my sister and I invited our teacher to our house on the 26th(we told her about 2 weeks before that day) and told her it was just gonna be my family at our house, like for lunch. She agreed to come and we told all the girls about the party and told them to shush up about it cuz it was gonna be a surprise.

About a week after we invited our teacher, my sister told me that we should sing a song for her at our house since all the girls were really excited for the play(we were going to have this huge function at the masjid and my class was going to do a play and some girls from other classes were going to sing. But that got cancelled and instead we just had a lecture, which was really interesting and fun. I was glad we weren’t gonna do the play cuz u have stage fright.) and since a play would take too long, my sister said we should sing. So we told the girls and they loved the idea. But the problem was that we didn’t know what song to sing(it was kind of hard finding Islamic songs about teachers.) and plus, some girls who are Arab, wanted to sing an Arabic song, the desi girls wanted to sing an Urdu song, and the girls who can only speak English wanted an English song. I thought we should just sing an English song cuz it would be hard for some of the girls to memorize the Arabic/Urdu one in only 4 days. But anywho, my friend finally found a song. We all listened to it and fell in love with it! You guys can watch the video if u like: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1247010992237008473&q=Hasbi+Rabbi&hl=en Here are the lyrics for the song:

Hasbi Rabbi

O Allah the Almighty
      Protect me and guide me
      To your love and mercy
      Ya Allah don’t deprive me
      From beholding your beauty
      O my Lord accept this plea

CHORUS:
      Hasbi rabbi jallallah
      Ma fi qalbi ghayrullah
      My Lord is enough for me, Glory be to Allah
      There is nothing in my heart except Allah

CHORUS

Urdu:
      Wo tanha kaun hai
      Badshah wo kaun hai
      Meherba wo kaun hai
      Who is the only One?
      Who is the King?
      Who is the Merciful?

Kya unchi shan hai
      Uskey sab nishan hai
      Sab dilon ki jan hai
      Who is the most praised and benevolent?
      Whatever you see in this world is His sign
      He’s the love of every soul

CHORUS

Turkish:
      Affeder gunahi
      Alemin padisahi
      Yureklerin penahi
      He is the Forgiver of all sins
      He is the King of the universe
      He is the Refuge of all hearts

Isit Allah derdimi, bu ahlarimi
      Rahmeyle, bagisla gunahlarimi
      Hayreyle hem aksam hem sabahlarimi
      O Allah hear my sorrows and my sighs
      Have mercy and pardon my sins
      Bless my night and days

CHORUS

Arabic:
      Ya rabbal ‘alamin
      Salli ‘ala Tahal amin
      Fi kulli waqtin wa hin
      O Lord of the worlds
      Send peace and blessings
      On Ta-ha the trustworthy<B

Marine
      Participant

aw sweets that was so nice of you guys and that song was just beautifull thanks for shering

boo
      Participant

Am sat here. Listening to the Kal Ho Na Ho instrumental. Such a special song… it has helped me through a lot of things in its own crajee way. I am thinking about all you guys.

I am thinking about when I first joined, and when I would reply to Chooriya's, Dulh@n's, Baqtiar's, Nitzah's, SerioComic's, Lisa's, Madhu's and other people's comments. I had SO much fun. My words will not do justice to the feeling I felt talking to you guys. It was crazy, insane, mad… but it was our world. A world we created with our own typing of keys on the keyboard. There were a lot of emotions evoked – from happiness, to anger… but that was the FUN of it. I miss the good old days. Sigh…

I really wish I could go back in time now, rewind to about three years… experience the magic I first experienced when I joined this forum… new people, new posts, everything was new… and I loved that. The magic is not there any more. Maybe it's because I am an 'old' member now, or maybe because the 'old' members have left us… but the magic is not there. And I feel, well, special I guess, to be one of the few people in this world to have seen and felt that magic. It will stay with me…

sapnokirani17
      Participant

aww boo, im doing gr8 these days thanxBig Smile..and you?

Yeahh taybaa i remember you telling me that its different but dude i dont get everything!we need to speak! and man afta i came bak from de mall i was hoping ud b there!and i have a message for u..i shud email it to u huh

boo
      Participant

i am also doing OK hun… Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol il explain to u about this place on msn. yeaah I was online for like an hour n half more but u dint come! lol so then I went to pray Isha and after I juss fell asleep and I saw ur text at sehri, did u get my reply? whats the message? u dint email dude! Confused

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey everyone! Especially Khushi and Tayba!

A part of me is gonna be extrememly close to you guys pretty soon! My twin is going to London tomorrow(Sunday) Inshallah! I wish I was going too. Sad He even told me we should go together, but Inshallah, I'm going in the summer, that way, I'll be able to spend more time there! He will be spending two weeks there.

What sucks is that he will be spending Eid there. Sad I'm gonna miss him so much! This is the first Eid we won't be spending together. In fact, this is the first time we will be so far away from each other. Sad

everyone was making Christmas cards in my Spanish class, and since I don't celebrate christmas I told the teacher I'll make an Eid card. Of course she said okay. So I made one for my twin. I wanna post it up! It's cute! lol. If I can, I will Inshallah. Big Smile

you guys, please make dua that he gets there safe and comes back safe Inshallah. Smile Ameen.

Take care everyone!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

ranii thats so kool gurl! aww lol it reminds me of that convo we had one time about if we were both in london, iono if u remember, yaad hai? gurl its freezing here! lol hope hes dressing up warm. Inshallah he'll get back safely. Ameen. ohh yeah eid is gona b diff without him, huh! aww. My eid may be different this year either.. dont even kno if we'll b able 2 celebrate it yet. aunty not in a good way..

show eid card if u can, sounds kool!

take care -x-

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

of course mujhe yaad hai, tayba! I was thinking about that convo when I posted the message. Big Smile

he called us yesterday morning, it was his first day over there. He told me it looks like Pakistan! I was like, “are u serious?” lol. I asked if it was cold, he said it's okay. dunnoe. he's weird. lol. thanks for the duas. Smile

Don't worry tayba ji, you will be able to celebrate Eid Inshallah! Right Hug Have hope. Smile

I gave him the card before he was leaving. It was so cute! He took forever to read it! lol. And when he finished, he smiled, gave me a hug, and said thank you. lol. I'll show you guys Inshallah. Smile As soon as I can take a pic of it! lol. Big Smile

Take care ji! Right Hug

Khushi
      Participant

Awwww bacha, thts sooo sweet! He'll like it here! Big Smile Shoo Shweet, My duas with his entire stay and journey Smile LOL, such a sweet part of u is here…. Ah wish i could see him!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

You probably might see him! You never know! lol. some people say we look alike(just that he looks like a guy and i look like a girl-lol), but others say we don't. Tongue Tied so dunnoe! awwww! That would be so cool if u do see him! Inshallah when I go…we better see each other! Big Smile

And Inshallah, i'm definately seeing Tayba! Hai na Tayba ji? You promised! lol. Big Smile

thanks for ur duas dii! appreciate it! Smile It's his first time going so far away all alone. awwww! My twin is growing up! how cute! Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Salaam peeps! My twin bro is back! woop de doooo! Big Smile

Haha! He didn't like it! I ask him how it was, and all he can say is “okay” lol! He was complaining about the faucets! How they have two separate ones, one for cold water and one for hot water! Wahaha! I was laughing like crazy! Is it sachi like that everywhere, or is my twin on crack? lol.

It's funny cuz he came back with all the money in his pocket! Cuz my uncle got him w/e he needed and he said he felt funny buying things with his money and then bringing it here, so he didn't buy too much stuff, cuz my uncle wouldn't let him use his money.

I was telling my older sister that If it had been us, we would have came back with not a penny left! Heck yes! Shopping is funnnnn!

Then she said that if I had gone, she wouldn't have missed me at all. I was like, “of course, cuz i wouldn't have went without you. We can't go without each other. If we go, we are always gonna go together.” lol. and then she chocked me with a hug and made me go deaf with aaawwwwwsss! lol. Big Smile

My dumb twin didn't take pictures! Well, he did, but not tonz. When he was leaving, i told him to take tonnzzz! lol. The stupid camera wouldn't work. and he also said that he thought it was okay, cuz we can take it when we go together Inshallah.

*sigh* Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Salaam peeps! My twin bro is back! woop de doooo! Big Smile

Haha! He didn't like it! I ask him how it was, and all he can say is “okay” lol! He was complaining about the faucets! How they have two separate ones, one for cold water and one for hot water! Wahaha! I was laughing like crazy! Is it sachi like that everywhere, or is my twin on crack? lol.

It's funny cuz he came back with all the money in his pocket! Cuz my uncle got him w/e he needed and he said he felt funny buying things with his money and then bringing it here, so he didn't buy too much stuff, cuz my uncle wouldn't let him use his money.

I was telling my older sister that If it had been us, we would have came back with not a penny left! Heck yes! Shopping is funnnnn!

Then she said that if I had gone, she wouldn't have missed me at all. I was like, “of course, cuz i wouldn't have went without you. We can't go without each other. If we go, we are always gonna go together.” lol. and then she chocked me with a hug and made me go deaf with aaawwwwwsss! lol. Big Smile

My dumb twin didn't take pictures! Well, he did, but not tonz. When he was leaving, i told him to take tonnzzz! lol. The stupid camera wouldn't work. and he also said that he thought it was okay, cuz we can take it when we go together Inshallah.

*sigh* Smile

ha, you told me on the phone. well, Insha'Allah when you go, you'll take pictures and go shopping and come home broke Big Smile. hehe Ameen.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey Hey! No Ameen to the coming home broke part! Stick out tongue But yeah, Inshallah I'll go soon and take tonz of pictures and go shopppppping! oooh! Fun! lol.

That reminds me, my friend said she wanted to see the pics my bro took, woops, i still need to show her.

What is this thread for again? oh yeah, news…hmmm…do i have news?…hmm…OhmyAllah! Finals start on Wednesday! I'm so nervous. I hope I do well Inshallah…Tongue Tied

anything else? hmm…i think that's it. lol.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Insha'Allah you'll do just fine on your finals habeebati! =] Ameen

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I love you! Just keep making dua until Finals aren't over. Big Smile hehehehehe

Yemenilicious
      Participant

of course. lol

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

*chokes Ninja with a huuuge hug!*

Yemenilicious
      Participant

roflmbo! yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

boo
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

What is this thread for again? oh yeah, news…hmmm…do i have news?…hmm…OhmyAllah! Finals start on Wednesday! I'm so nervous. I hope I do well Inshallah…Tongue Tied

Good luck my dear Rani….

*huggs*

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey GUys!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Everyone!! I haven't been here for months!!! But

I hope everyone is doing GREAT!!!

Good Luck on ur finals Rani – Dont worry , we all know you'll do Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s – Hey Yemenilicious!!!! Im kavita .. u dont know me bc i've not been here for months..

well i shouldnt talk maybe everyone else forgot me (?)Confused

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Kaaaaaaavi,

Jeesh wat nonsense hon….

Forget u??? neva……..Big Smile

welcome back from yr looong hiatus

Sending u sum lurve and hugz Right Hug….

Hope allz gud with studies…??

boo
      Participant

Kavita, hey…

nope not forgotten you… or the nickname a certain person has given you… Prisoner 0026… Wink

how have you been?

Smile

vchenoah
      Participant
      kavita_0026:

Hey GUys!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Everyone!! I haven't been here for months!!! But

I hope everyone is doing GREAT!!!

Good Luck on ur finals Rani – Dont worry , we all know you'll do Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s – Hey Yemenilicious!!!! Im kavita .. u dont know me bc i've not been here for months..

well i shouldnt talk maybe everyone else forgot me (?)Confused

Welcome back Kavita! Big Smile

Marine
      Participant

This was my favorite topic. lol

i got my mohito and my Adios so lets catch up hehehe

Yemenilicious
      Participant

oh wOrd…

revive these threadsss

Marine
      Participant

oh i love old treats

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lay unconscious thread on the floor…open mouth…check if airways are blocked. Pinches nose firmly between thumb and fore-finger…extend head to open airways…open mouth wide like a Hippo…take a deep breath…place mouth firmly on thread to make an airtight seal and breathe firmly…watch erm thread's chest rise and fall…forget name…place…and all other details..oh wait! that's not it…sheesh rising and falling chests…erm…thread is alive!

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      SenorJalapeno:
      Lay unconscious thread on the floor…open mouth…check if airways are blocked. Pinches nose firmly between thumb and fore-finger…extend head to open airways…open mouth wide like a Hippo…take a deep breath…place mouth firmly on thread to make an airtight seal and breathe firmly…watch erm thread's chest rise and fall…forget name…place…and all other details..oh wait! that's not it…sheesh rising and falling chests…erm…thread is alive!

Roflmao…oooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Mukesh
      Keymaster

***smiles***

am thinking, an wondering if i should get a drink and catch u guys up on whats happening with me….???? Oh and by drink I meant coffeeeeeeee or water..or coffffeeeeee…

hmmmmm….shud I ?? shud I not?? shud I ?? shud I not???

need sum help here guys…

oh btw my nose is better…my first nose bleed haha

my first snow experience..jeeez dat mustve been the reason for the nose bleed

bludy heck I hate Pizza for lunch with chillies and my mouth is on fire hahaha

now my head hurts..

Yemenilicious
      Participant

coffee sounds good right now!

Mukesh
      Keymaster

yup but I dnt drink instant and am too busy to make filter

pass sum over from yr end

Yemenilicious
      Participant

okie, how do u like ur coffee madam?

Mukesh
      Keymaster

strong, boiled milk, 1 tsp sugar, and a drop of creme ..divine

Yemenilicious
      Participant

okie dokie *gives scarry her cup of coffee*

enjoy!

Mukesh
      Keymaster

oye dankie darling…

sigh ***sips yuminilicious** coffee

why u still awake huh??

Yemenilicious
      Participant

nah…

i woke up an hour ago for fajr prayer..then couldnt go back to sleep
      so thought i might just read =)

ye.

Mukesh
      Keymaster

ye…
      haha

watye reading??

Yemenilicious
      Participant

yes madam, am still reading “Great expectations” =D

Mukesh
      Keymaster

🙂 hws its thus far??

Yemenilicious
      Participant

very very good. =D

i wanna watch the transformers…I'm looking for it online. lol i'm high.

Mukesh
      Keymaster

lol…like a loco high haha

i wanna complete this work

cant concentrate

feel like writing my thoughts instead

Yemenilicious
      Participant

awwwww.

i have loads of work…im putting that aside for now 🙂

Mukesh
      Keymaster

me cant

have deadlines u see

gotta work l8 again

Yemenilicious
      Participant

goooooooood luckkkkk

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hello everyone!

I just got to talk to Am Rani ji on MSN. She's back from her trip to India and says hi to all the forums members and sends some special love to boo. Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

WELCOME HOME AMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

News: Marine moved into her new home this past weekend! She and her family are well, but are busy cleaning and shopping! She sends her best!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Smile

Erhmmm wer do I start??

Lol..oh gosh, I feel erhmmm really …silly

But have to get this off my chest before I explode with inappropriate feelings of happiness

Am trying to make sense of myself…soo here goes:

I am sooooooooooooo smitten it isnt even funny

I met this guy on the bus:)

A few weeks ago, on a rather cold Friday morning

I woke up really late, rushed out of my home still dressing

And to make matters worse, I actually didn’t brush my hair, no makeup

No earrings..even forgot my watch

And the most important thing..I didn’t pray..sooo u can imagine how late I was

And how irritated I felt coz I always feel lost whenever I leave home without praying

Anyways, got in the last bus to town, just in the nick of time:)

Sat..sighed and tried to tidy myself up…

Between stops, the bus got reallly full…am not sure where *at that time* but I looked up and through the masses of heads I saw

The most gorgeous eyes staring into mine…

My heart skipped a beat..I looked away..well tried looking anywhere but in front of me

Finally in town, got off and found that the gorgeous black eyes belonged to an even more gorgeous face

Siiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Its been over two weeks, almost 3 weeks..3 full weeks since I saw this guy…

The weird thing is that the day after we had this bollywood **eyes meeting *** thing..I saw him at the mall..

Can u believe this?? This is one of the largest malls in Sa and out of the blue, whilst sitting at Milky Lane, I spot him and his friends

They happen to sit right opposite the restaurant I was at…???

I will be honest, I have been behaving like a 14 year old on a major roller coaster Krush …

I cant help looking in his direction whenever he is around….to an extent that I was warned by my frend not to be soo

Obvious..stalker like lol

I must have been over the top drooling coz my frends are always telling me/ordering me to pay more attention to the guys

Who seem interested…lol

I cant believe this…..I have this smile that’s been plastered to my face…I cant help it…

He makes my heart beat faster..like seriously…

Anyway, since last Friday I am boldly trying to see if he actually even notices plain boring ol me

And sooo when he got onto his bus, took a seat..I tried to see if he was looking out and I sorta squinted coz erhmm

I cant see and havent had the chance to get my glasses seeing as my previous one mysteriously disappeared..

Sooo yeah whilst squinting he caught me looking at him and I blushed if that’s even possible in my tanned skin:)

Lol

Oh gosh, I thought of him allll weekend..My frend and I have been taking notes soo this is what we gathered

1. He is younger, he has got to be younger coz he looks it

2. I love his style of dressing:) he wears these sporty type of clothing..very kewl on him

3. he looks fragile..like those frail ppl….he is tall 🙂 but I am guessing the clothing makes him look broader//muscular or wateva but am sure he is waaay too thin…hmm not my type…

4. I love his hair…he has black straight wavy looking hair that falls on his face…soooo adorably cute

5. I love his eyes..but then u guys must have already noted that part

6. He is tooo pale, he is like Milk white..baby soft lookng skin..soooo cute:) I wanna simply give him little kisses..lol

7. he drinks…dat part I got when I was staring at him across from my restaraurant..not a good thing …but then I aint husband hunting..

Just taking notes lmao

8. I HOPE he doesn’t smoke… but he sat at the smoking section…

9. there was just one girl present..she was speaking to him a lot…but he seemed aloof..

vchenoah
      Participant

1. No matter how 'tanned' one may be, it is possible to blush. Big Smile

2. Re: “Someone like me…” – You are worth every bit of attention! Never forget that!

3. Big SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig Smile…too much!

boo
      Participant

Oy Ness… you copied my 'Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile'…. Stick out tongue Right Hug

Alie – Big Smile! Big Smile! Big Smile!

I have told you this before – and lemme tell you it again – why oh why is there a strange connection I feel between us? Good strange… but still…. inexplicable! Big Smile

I have lost my second love (I've finally come to terms with the fact… rofl…. ahhhh sigh!) and I am in the process of………. I don't know what to call it…. “physically distancing” from another friend….

But in the same process… I have re-found a childhood crush (my daysssss it is bonkers!), found a new guy friend and re-started contact with an old-ish friend…… and I am finding amazing girl friends in two of my friends – one who has been close to me since a long, long time… and another I have known since a long, long time….

I don't know what to make of life sometimes. Indifferent So much pain, and just as much love….. sigh. Tujhse naraaz nahin, zindagi… hairaan hoon main…. Smile

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

1. No matter how 'tanned' one may be, it is possible to blush. Big Smile

yeah I knw..I am only saying coz he is soo damn white looking

and I actually have some color..but erhhmmmm just soo u guys know..when I do blush. my nose turns red..like

my burning ears are not obvious enuf..I have to go and look like a red nose chick…

2. Re: “Someone like me…” – You are worth every bit of attention! Never forget that!

erhmmm…if u were a guy…trust me..one look at me..An u wud turn the other way…

lol..but it feels great to actually notice someone …(after many years ..I thot I was lost there…for a while…)

and find him attractive whilst loving another and having this

attractive guy notice u…wow..am shaking again

lol…

3. Big SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig Smile…too much!

I cant stop…Big Smile hence my reason for ranting above it here coz my heart is going craze and

and and and ….I dunno

Jeeez I feel like a kid again…no wait….i CANT believe myself…u guys were supposed to knock sum sense into meee…

not throw the banners and sing along my craziness:)

i dnt knw how to explain this inexplainable feeling guys…am caught in this beautiful moment

I wanted to come on here and tell u guys sooner but was and still am soo damn busy:(

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

booo: lol..erhmm u aint the only person who **feels** this connection to me

must be my magnificently unique aura lolStick out tongue

just a point though, young one, u HAVENT lost yr love

OKAngry

yr love for him is still within u in yr heart and soul, ur simply moving on..its the process we call life:)

lmao…u knw wat?? I wasnt supposed to log on today..am glad I didSmile

coz its soo damn good to see u smile like dis and feel good hun

nows my turn to say

** i told u sooo** Smilelmao

u have to listen to me ….been there, felt it knw it..understand:)

love u angelRight Hug

boo
      Participant

Alie – “take a chill pill”…. lmao! Of course he is in my heart… always will be. I was talking more in a…. practical sense…. Big Smile

Glad you logged on, too! I am smiling… you don't know how much… peace is such a beautiful feeling… though I know it ain't gonna last soon with some of the events coming up in my life – arrrrrrrrgh!

Big Smile

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Booo: wazzzaaa matter with u???? openly offering chill pills to me …lol

U knw am passionate about love..Iol…I just dnt always show it:)

I understand what u mean..my angel…

sigh!! am officially tired now:) I sure did miss u guys:)

am offf for a rather long leave…..will let u guys knw what happens shud anythin transpire

but knowing me..it wont:) 🙁 :)lol…

its gonna be a beautiful journey…

just wnted to stop by and spread sum of my joy and love and kushiness

Knw dat ur all in my thoughts an duas

Oh and pls pls pls keep me in yr prayer..I have this ONE wish …I would die happy should I have this one answered…sooo pls

keep me in yr prayer….***deepest longest sigh*** like seriosuly I soooooooooooo need for this one thing to happen and I am gonna be the happiest person alive:)

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

signing off with a zillion of my warmest hugs and sloppiest kissesStick out tongueSmile

love u guys tonzRight Hug

~~Scarry ~~

ps: Life is tooooooooooooooo frikking short to live it in fear ..to live it in doubt

life is tooo short not to take those lil steps, the small risks ………so wat da heck are ye waiting for:)

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

……………B4 the dream of something actually starting

Ohhhhhhh sigh!!

Guys, Mr Gorgeous..bludy oh sooo damn gorgeous has a girlfriend or wife

not sure ..but I saw him with her and his mom ( my in dreams only mother in law ..lol )

this morning…My heart literally skipped a beat but on a different note:(

actually I was telling my friend that I am 🙂 yet 🙁 yet also 🙂 for him

afterall he is soo damn hot luking..why wud I even for a sec think he isnt scooped up by sum woman……hmmmmmmmm

He is a lesson well learnt, his presence has shown me soo much ….:)

damn he is sooo cute..

I heard him speak today…

my heart is doing a funny thing just typing this out..lol

crazeee me…

but he sounds sooo yum..he does:(

a lovely voice..very soft and erhmmm manly like

he also smiled…toldye he is cute…no … he is waaaaaaay cuter than I expected with a smile on…

He wore formal clothing..looks even better in them..black shoes..white shirt..black pants….a gorgeous smile and dark coal looking eyes…with dat kewl sprty jacket…

rain..drizzles falling onto him…

his hair ****dreams*** is sooo …ok will STOP….

his mom..well I knw its HIS mom coz she has his features except he is sooo milky white…

lol

she was holding onto him..whilst the girl was just walking beside him talking non stop to him

he?? seemed like he didnt want to be there lol

yup and I noticed all of this whilst pretending to be reading…

Omg ..am hopelesssssssss

thank god I didnt tell mom about this

she wud be booking the wedding venues and stuff lmao

I sooo love life

even though I dnt get the gorgeous lookin dude..I am grateful for meeting him at the bus terminal

too bad all thoughts and day dreaming..even night dreaming has ended abruptly

its like the universe is saying to me:

***hold on Alie. its not him??????***

roflmao

thanks for bein here ..FORUM…sooo dat I can share with u my life and experiences

thanks for being here Frends…and for bein u

mwaaaahhhh

PS: SOO WHAT WAS HE LOOKING AT THEN???? HMMMMM

the interior of my bus must be quiet a site…..I wonder..must check it out tomorrow:)

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

Your curious eyes!

He must be fascinated by what your eyes are saying to him!

boo
      Participant

Aankhon mein teri… ajab si ajab si adaayein hai…..

Wink

!

vchenoah
      Participant

Surprise *cracks up laughing*

boo
      Participant

Big Smile

Ahhh…. in the words of Khushi.. “Where would we be without Bollywood?”

vchenoah
      Participant

Stick out tongueWink Bored out of our heads!

boo
      Participant

And unable to tease Alie. Big Smile With Bollywood, anyway.

vchenoah
      Participant

No worries! She'll get us back! Big Smile

I'm getting it already! Grrrrrr!

boo
      Participant

Has she been taking lessons from Rani, do you think?

I feel like watching Love Actually! Like…. right now! I don't know where my DVD has gone, though…

I lent Fanaa and Kal Ho Na Ho to someone MONTHS ago… and I still haven't gotten them back! Argh! But then again, she WAS pregnant and she DID just have a baby so I think she had other things on her mind lmao… Confused

vchenoah
      Participant

Could be they're taking classes together! Angry

Kal Ho Na Ho!!!!!!!!!!!! Now there's a movie I haven't seen in a while! Hmmmm…mayhaps I'll watch it tonight!

Find your DVDs Boooooooooooooooooo! lmao

boo
      Participant

I'm so glad you didn't use an apostrophe after 'DVD' lmao…. Big Smile

Sigh!

Hey… it's good to be talking to you again…. I remember those days at this time… when we both used to be online at the same time and talk on the forum…. Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

Errmmmm…no ma'am! I know better than to test you and your red pen! lmao

Yeah, it's good to be speaking with you again also! I miss those days…

Life takes us in so many directions, na? It's nice when we find that we've come full circle, if only for ek moment! Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lol @ Red Pen. Each time I used upper case, I get a serious case of the chuckles. I'm sure my OJTs think I am plumb crazy. Boo, its all your fault. Lol!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Your curious eyes!

Sad

no

i havent seen him since wednesday last week:(

🙁

🙁
      okay wat da heck..I havent though about the guy since now..after seeing this post…lol

damn..I cant even have a krush dat last longer than a few weeks..how sad is dat???

my eyes???

plssss Ness…tell me ur not being sarcastic??? coz I was seriously taken with this guy..and u from all others KNW

wat a difficult task that is..**finding someone whom I am attracted to ***

Z*(&%)*&%)*%)&*%*) I feel like swearing..hoping it rains..so I can dance in the rain…wanna just cry again…..

dis isnt even the feelings thread…

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

Wink

!

Crying

dammit now I miss the guy

how is dat possible??

am I missing sums here???

guys pls help make sense of this with me….I think i AM losing it here….

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

Wink

!

Crying

how is dat possible??

guys pls help make sense of this with me….I think i AM losing it here….

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

And unable to tease Alie. Big Smile With Bollywood, anyway.

i miss amzeeee…

and shaks

werz mara

and kavs???

Crying

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

Your curious eyes!

my eyes???

plssss Ness…tell me ur not being sarcastic??? coz I was seriously taken with this guy..and u from all others KNW

WTF????? *looooong exhale*

No, I wasn't being sarcastic.

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

how is dat possible??

I step off the train

I'm walkin' down your street again

And past your door

But you don't live there anymore

It's years since you've been there

And now you've disappeared somewhere

Like outer space

You've found some better place

And I miss you

Like the deserts miss the rain

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

I step off the train
      And past your door

Like outer space

And I miss you

Oh….. sigh.

Stupid deserts. I hate deserts. I hate women in deserts because they are stupid. Urgh. Bad memories.

Lord, I am feeling so childish!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

BOONESS

“because they are stupid”

plain and simple. LMAO! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

how is dat possible??

I step off the train
      And past your door
      Like outer space

And I miss you

Confused

vchenoah
      Participant

Anyone have any news worth sharing???

Princess…..? Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

No news coming from this dull cave!

Share your news Ness! Whats cookin' with you .. on this bright Monday morning? OMG … its snowing here! I meant… SNOWY Monday morning!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oh drats! You're not even online .. what was I saying! lol

vchenoah
      Participant

She commands and I appear! Hey cutie!

I have no news either. My life is boring! lmao

Wait, I'm being left alone for Spring Break!

Everyone in my home is going away, except for me! Sad I'll be stuck at home!

kavita_0026
      Participant

*looks around in confusion* Who you callin' that …hawtie?

No one's life is as gray as mine Ugh me

Oh no! Force them to take you along!

vchenoah
      Participant

I was callin you that Kavi. lol Have never seen Hawti, to the best of my recollection. Smile

They won't and I'm unable to go! So I'm thinking of keeping a friend's dog over for that week! hmmm

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

how is dat possible??

LMAO AT MYSELF, hehehe omg, my heart does funny things that confuses me a lot…I cant believe all the crap I typed out about this idiot dude….he has become rather creepy now…lol

I step off the train
      And past your door
      Like outer space

And I miss you

Confused

ConfusedConfusedConfused

these emoticons make me feel sleepy

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

Your curious eyes!

my eyes???

WTF????? *looooong exhale*

No, I wasn't being sarcastic.

maaaf???? AngelRight Hug

emotionally traumatising period thenSmile

ur r8 though..I checked!!!!! my eyes are rather sexifyingly appealing holding some sort of inner wisdomness, secrets that will be shared only if u probe long enuf hehehe…am serious though….erhmm this guy told me he thinks I have mesmerising eyesConfused soooo I remembered wat u said here and laffed, instead of giving him a cold stare and said ***thank u and smiled** hehehehe…..

am in a craze a$$ mood man…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Peace everyone. Smile

Just a lil news from Ninja's world… She won't be able to log on for a while because her laptop was taken away. We don't know when she'll get it back. Plus, she's leaving for Yemen on June 9th, Insha'Allah, so she'll be busy with packing and stuff anyway. We don't know if she'll have her laptop in Yemen, but we're making dua that she will, Insha'Allah.

If you guys have any messages for her, let me know and I'll tell her.

Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

TO ALL WHO REMEMBER HER:

Tomorrow is Afreekah's birthday! Drop her a few lines if you have her addy!

Oh yeah…aaaannnddd she had a baby girl!! Woo hoo!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ooh .. i dont believe I met her..but congrats!

Viewing 118 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.