Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      soni kuri
      Participant

SRK can build all the skys****ers he wants, wifey Gauri will still be the grounded woman she is.

Read on & you’ll know why

Stunning women to romance, crazy fans pouring in, fatcat producers flocking to sign him, obscene amounts of money. This might be fantasy talk to you and me, but to Shahrukh, it’s just another day in his life.

Good enough to turn any sane head into a megalomaniac. Then what is it that prevents Shahrukh from going tipsy? The answer comes in a 5’3 package, the Badshah’s wife, Gauri Chibir. From sobering the hyper Khan to putting together his warbrobe. Keeping away from the arclights to ticking off her husband’s performances, Gauri is the voice of reason in the superstar’s life.

She was recently asked by close friend Karan as to whether she really snubs her husband’s performances. Mrs.Khan in her unperturbed manner replied, “Yes I do tell Shahrukh where he has gone overboard. But that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate his work. The world tells Shahrukh things that he wants to hear, I tell him things that he needs to” she comes smooth. And that includes walking out of the theatre when she went to watch Shakti? “Well, the movie was obnoxious for starters. And yes, I didn’t think Shahrukh was great shakes either” she gives a taste of her blunt self.

Gorgeous costars, constant linkups and long outdoor spells, just the stuff needed to make a star-wife’s life a living hell. “You don’t need these ingredients to make you feel insecure. You could lead a perfectly normal life and yet be a highly insecure person” she makes her point before you probe further.

Fundas aside, doesn’t it unnerve her that her superstar husband might be cheating on her? After all the profession demands that he spend unearthly hours romancing beauties? Gauri is quick to answer. “Know what, I have this little prayer that I say to God. That, ‘If Shahrukh were to find somebody else…please find me a guy too!” What a cracker that is! She adds, “Really, I mean it. If he were to come up to me and say that he has found someone else, I would never ask him to come back to me, I am too proud for that”

But Gauri needn’t fret, as Shahrukh when asked if he admits that Gauri is the stabilizing factor in his life, said, “I believe that not only is she the stabilizing factor in my life, Gauri is the only factor in my life”

The Khans rocks, don’t they?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.