Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Nosyira
      Participant

anybody pls translate this song for me..

would really appreciate it…
      thanks..

https://www.bollywoodlyrics.com/categories/index.asp?id=1&lyricid=1990

Ridya
      Participant

u could try hindilyrix.com

hope this helps!

Madhu
      Participant

Actually Ridya your suggestion would not work for her. She already has the lyrics and she provided the link for others to find the lyrics. The site you suggested may have the lyrics also but they don’t provide translations. If you want to help her, click on the link she provided and translate the song for her.

I don’t have the time to translate the song right now but if no one else translates it for her in the meantime then I will do it either later tonight or most likely this weekend.

Madhu Smile [:)]

Madhu
      Participant

As promised, here is the translation before the weekend is over.

–FEMALE–
      Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh

–MALE–
      Hum tumko nigaahon mein is tarha chhupa lenge – 2
      I will hide you in my eyes in such a way
      Tum chaahe bacho jitna hum tumko chura lenge, ho
      no matter how hard you try to escape I will steal you

–FEMALE–
      Teri aashiqui mein jaana
      in your love my dear
      Teri aashiqui mein jaana duniya bhula denge
      in your love my dear I will forget the world

–FEMALE–
      Maathe ki bindiya bole haathon ka kangna bole
      the dot on the forehead says, the bracelet on the wrist says
      Pairon ki paayal bole
      the anklet on the feet say
      Sun le mere yaara, sun le mere yaara
      listen my friend/lover

–MALE–
      O, taaron se maang saja doon
      I will decorate the parting in your hair
      Daaman mein khushiyaan bichha doon
      I would fill your lap with happiness
      Dulhan main tujhko bana doon
      I will make you a bride
      listen my friend/lover
      Zindagi mil gayi, har khushi mil gayi
      I have found life, I have found every happiness
      O aashiqui mil gayi
      found love

–FEMALE–
      Hum dil ko mohabbat ka
      I will make the heart to be loves
      Ho, hum dil ko mohabbat ka aaina bana lenge
      I will make the heart to be loves mirror

–MALE–
      Hey hey hey hey, hey hey hey hey
      Hey hey hey, la la la la
      O, aankhon se dil mein utarke, teri saanson mein bikharke
      from the eyes into the heart, spread out in your breath
      Dhadkoonga main dil banke
      I will beat in your heart
      listen my friend/lover

–FEMALE–
      Saanson mein khushboo banke, teri chaahat mein sanwarke
      becoming fragrance in breath, decorated in your love
      Rooh mein utar jaaoongi
      I will enter the soul
      listen my friend/lover

–MALE–
      Dillagi mein sanam bekhudi mil gayi
      in fun my love I have become unaware of myself
      O, roshni mil gayi
      found light

–FEMALE–
      Deewaangi mein jaana
      in the craziness of love
      Ho, deewaangi mein jaana khud ko bhula denge
      I will lose myself in the craziness of love

–MALE–
      Hum tumko nigaahon mein is tarha chhupa lenge
      I will hide you in my eyes in such a way

–FEMALE–
      Teri aashiqui mein jaana duniya bhula denge
      in your love my dear I will forget the world

Please note yaar means pal but here they mean more than just a friend.

Madhu Smile [:)]

Madhu
      Participant

Ek Ajnabi:

Was there some particular reason you wanted to translate the song I had already translated? Is it that you feel I am not translating them correctly? Or do you feel that your knowledge of Hindi and English is better than mine? I would like to know why you are retranslating the ones I had completed.

If you were so bored why not translate the songs that are waiting for translation rather than the ones I have already translated?

And before you ask me the same question, I will let you know that members here wrote to me and asked me to double-check a couple of songs you had translated. Normally I don’t look at posts that are already resolved. However, since I was asked to correct the songs, I did exactly that.

Ek.Ajnaabi
      Participant

Let me start it out this way. It had nothing to do with my knowledge of Hindi or English or whatsoever. Just because if a person retranslates or duplicates something doesn’t mean they are trying to be offensive or such in manner. It simply means they are trying to improve themselves, not others.
      I wasn’t trying to be funny or get you aggravated, but I just translated this song earlier on, and I was bored, so I did this song. Later I retyped it on here instead of on a new post. Is that an offense?
      Just because you are very good at speaking Hindi doesn’t mean that you’re the only one who is the best here. Many of the users you see here aren’t as well top-rated as you are. And yes, I do admit that you are superb at your translations, and more experienced than the rest of us.
      And also, I admit that I am a non-native to Hindi. But that doesn’t mean that I cannot participate in anything. Hey, at least I attempt to translate rather than wait forothers to do it. And when I find out that they aren’t as awesome, I gladly take the help of others.
      You make me feel as though I know nothing about Hindi or English. Who knows, maybe my knowledge of English may be better than yours. And maybe I don’t practice Hindi much, but that doesn’t prove that I lack in any knowledge.
      Who cares if many of the users ask you to double-check my translations? I have admitted over and over that my translations aren’t correct, but again and again, you make it seem as though I know nothing. I am glad that they are asking you to double-check. Isn’t it something good when you are trying to improve something from the help of others rather than keeping it as messily as it is?
      Be happy Madhu, I deleted my post. Maybe now, you will shine once again.
      Allah Hafiz,
      Papia

Madhu
      Participant

Ek Ajnaabi:

I think you misunderstood my point. I think it is good that you are trying to help out with the translations. No one expects you to be perfect and the rest of us are not perfect either. My point was basically that if you are going to spend the time translating some thing you should try your hand at some thing that has not been translated so that reduces the number of songs waiting to be translated and reduces the time that the requestor has to wait before having their request filled. Retranslating the same song did not achieve any thing for the requestor unless you found that you were correcting an error I might have made. So if you did not find any errors in my translation then all you achieved was creating confusion for the requestor who now has two fairly different translations and they have to decide if I had done it correctly or if you had to redo it because I did such a shoddy job with my attempt.

I did not ask you to delete your post. If I had wanted it deleted I could have deleted it myself. I did want to make the point that your time is better spent translating songs that have not previously been translated. Unless of course you see obvious mistakes in the translation already done.

Sorry to disillusion you but I don’t have the need to reign supreme here or shine here. I help out with translations and other things because people request help, not because I am trying to win a popularity contest or be the one with the most posts or whatever else motive you want to attribute to me.

Ek.Ajnaabi
      Participant

Check PM please

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.