Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Big Smile Well, this thread was Tayba's idea lmao cuz she's high on mangoes and let's see… how to explain myself? I izz doing this cuz I izz hiiiiigh on milk!!! Big Smile

ILY TAYBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO! TAYBAAAA AND OREOOOO, yesterday was sooooooooooooooooooooo hilarious! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! I had to control myself cuz my mum was sleeping behind me and I was trying so hard not to laugh but it really wasn't working! LMAO! I have not had this much fun since the SUMMER! OMG I miss the summer soooo much… it was sooo beautiful… *siiigh* But LMAO OMG! I went to sleep at 5 in the morning!!! ALHAMDULILLAH! I SURVIVED! My sis was all asking me, “what time did u go to sleep?” She was giving me the look lmao! And I go “Iono, I can't remember” And she's like still giving me the look and says “u sure?” I'm like “Yeah I can't remember, if u remember do u wanna remind me?” And she goes “maybe 2 or 3?” I'm like “maybe, I didn't look at the time, I can't remember.” LMAO! The fun had just started at 2! LMAO! OMG TAYBA!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you were totally going crajee with me! I rubbed off on you! LMAO! AND U BUM! LMAO! Couldn't you stop me when I was being a bewaqoof??!?!!? Angry LMAO! BUT IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! Stick out tongue Big Smile Big Smile Stick out tongue

Woops, do you peeps not like capitals? I tend to use capitals when I get excited! lolly

AWESOMENESS TO THE POWER OF 9!!! OMG! LMAO! 9!!!! HAHA! LMAO!

LMAO Tayba you're such a nutcase for showing me the song! LMAO!

Ghoonghat Mein Chand Hoga
      The moon will be in the veil
      Aanchal Mein Chandini
      Moonlight will be in the scarf
      Chupke Se Dekhegi saajan Ko Sajini
      Quietly/secretly the Sajni will look at [her] Sajan

Maine Tujhe Chaaha
      I have loved you
      Dekhengey Jo Hoga So Hoga
      We'll see, what happens will happen

LMAO! Look what I founnnnnnnnnnd!

LMAO! Oreo, see her scarf? She's fixing it so she can pull it down to make a ghoonghat! LMAO!

too bad rani has the best ghoonghat picture! LMAO! I IZZ PIMP! Cuz I izz gonna give tips on how to wear the ghoonghat!!! LMAO!

OMG LMAO Yesterday was BEYOND FUN! LMAO! Thankssss Oreooo for the uncontrollabe laughs! LMAO! Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO I found a priyankaaa one!

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Big Smile

OMG! It's from Mujhse shaadi karoge! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! HAHAAAAAAAAA!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO It's FATE! Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

LMAO Tayba, wasn't that pic of kareena on ur msn DP the other day? Big Smile LOLLY!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

OMG OMG OMG OMG! SHAHID KAPOOR (MY ADITYA FROM JAB WE MET) AND RANI MUKHERJI WILL BE MAKING A MOVIE TOGETHER! AND SHAHID'S NAME IS RAJ!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!

TAYBA UR SO RIGHT! BOLLYWOOD LOVES LOVES LOVES US!!! Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

I wonder which part of ghoongat is causing you to be this high!

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Big Smile Well, this thread was Tayba's idea lmao cuz she's high on mangoes and let's see… how to explain myself? I izz doing this cuz I izz hiiiiigh on milk!!! Big Smile

LMBO and its not even Mango season. It's freakin October!!!!

Go drink more milk you nut Big Smile.

ILY TOO DIA!!!!!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Quote:

LMAO! TAYBAAAA AND OREOOOO, yesterday was sooooooooooooooooooooo hilarious! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! I had to control myself cuz my mum was sleeping behind me and I was trying so hard not to laugh but it really wasn't working! LMAO! I have not had this much fun since the SUMMER! OMG I miss the summer soooo much… it was sooo beautiful… *siiigh* But LMAO OMG! I went to sleep at 5 in the morning!!! ALHAMDULILLAH! I SURVIVED! My sis was all asking me, “what time did u go to sleep?” She was giving me the look lmao! And I go “Iono, I can't remember” And she's like still giving me the look and says “u sure?” I'm like “Yeah I can't remember, if u remember do u wanna remind me?” And she goes “maybe 2 or 3?” I'm like “maybe, I didn't look at the time, I can't remember.” LMAO! The fun had just started at 2! LMAO! OMG TAYBA!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you were totally going crajee with me! I rubbed off on you! LMAO! AND U BUM! LMAO! Couldn't you stop me when I was being a bewaqoof??!?!!? Angry LMAO! BUT IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! Stick out tongue Big Smile Big Smile Stick out tongue

Woops, do you peeps not like capitals? I tend to use capitals when I get excited! lolly

AWESOMENESS TO THE POWER OF 9!!! OMG! LMAO! 9!!!! HAHA! LMAO!

LMAO Tayba you're such a nutcase for showing me the song! LMAO!

Ghoonghat Mein Chand Hoga
      The moon will be in the veil
      Aanchal Mein Chandini
      Moonlight will be in the scarf
      Chupke Se Dekhegi saajan Ko Sajini
      Quietly/secretly the Sajni will look at [her] Sajan

Maine Tujhe Chaaha
      I have loved you
      Dekhengey Jo Hoga So Hoga
      We'll see, what happens will happen

LMAO! Look what I founnnnnnnnnnd!

LMAO! Oreo, see her scarf? She's fixing it so she can pull it down to make a ghoonghat! LMAO!

too bad rani has the best ghoonghat picture! LMAO! I IZZ PIMP! Cuz I izz gonna give tips on how to wear the ghoonghat!!! LMAO!

OMG LMAO Yesterday was BEYOND FUN! LMAO! Thankssss Oreooo for the uncontrollabe laughs! LMAO! Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly choked with laughter when I read this thread this morning. RANI, YOU'RE SO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! Big SmileBig Smile

That convo was SOOO funny omg you besharam badmaash! LMAO!!!!!!! I can't believe you slept so late LMAO 5 A

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

LOL Ohmywordddddddddd *faints* BollyConnectionz baybeeee

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

LMAO Tayba, wasn't that pic of kareena on ur msn DP the other day? Big Smile LOLLY!

OH MAN I nearly choked again with laughter when I saw this!!!! Big Smile

LOL YOU BEWAQOOF! CHUP KAR SAALI!

ANNNNYYYYHOWWWWW…… *giggles* Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

I wonder which part of ghoongat is causing you to be this high!

LMAO! THE WHOLE THING KAVITA! LMAO!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Quote:

LMBO and its not even Mango season. It's freakin October!!!!

Go drink more milk you nut Big Smile.

ILY TOO DIA!!!!!

LMAO! ITS ALWAYS MANGO SEASON! Stick out tongue *goes to drink milk… doesn't find milk* I DONT HAVE IT! Angry ILY ILY ILY! Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Quote:
      LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly choked with laughter when I read this thread this morning. RANI, YOU'RE SO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! Big SmileBig Smile

That convo was SOOO funny omg you besharam badmaash! LMAO!!!!!!! I can't believe you slept so late LMAO 5 AM!! ROFL at when you needed to pee but couldn't wake anyone up Stick out tongue LMAO! I had my breakfast at 12pm that day! Lmaooooooo!

LMAO! I LOVE BEING CRAJEE! IT's FUN! You should try it! Stick out tongue (Geet said
      that to aditya! lmao!) What do u mean u can't believe I slept so
      late?!?!? I WAS TALKING TO YOU AND OREO THE WHOLE TIME! Stick out tongueAND LMAO! “
      when you needed to pee but couldn't wake anyone up” – You make it seem
      like I need someone's help to pee!!!!! Stick out tongue LMAO! lolllly! I normally
      don't eat breakfast! lolly

Quote:
      Lmao, I needu thank that bum Oreo too! I hadn't laughed like that in ages!! Lmao you sent Rani overboard!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMBO!!!!!

She's still really high… you'll see come Monday Big Smile.

LMAO! I WAS SOOOOO HIGH! I already thanked oreo but I don't think imma quit for a while now! lolly! THANK YOU OREO! UR THE BOMB! LOLLY! And tayba, don't u mean u HAVEN'T laughed like that in ages? Stick out tongue LMAO! OHMY I STILL AM HIGH! I don't think Imma get off this high anytime sooon!

Quote:
      THE KAREENA GHOONGAT LMAO LMAO LMAO YOU FOUND ONE! UR SO GAY! OMG!! LMBO!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAA!

LMAO! I TOLD U I WOULD! Don't ever underestimate the power of Rani and google and bollywood combined! LMAO! LMAO! Big Smile

Quote:
      ND WHY OH WHY DID I SHOW YOU THAT SONG?! LMAO! *hits herself* DIA, WHY AM I SO SLOW?!?! LMBOOOO! Stick out tongue

UR slowness made it even more fun! LMAO! HAHA! It's official, UR SLOW! *hands tayba the official slow certificate* Congratulations ma'am! Big Smile

Quote:
      The rani one is the best! LMAO! I keep looking at it and laughing cuz its like she's been waiting and she's like *wtheck where the heck is he!?!? DO I GOT TO LIFT IT UP BEFORE HIM OR VOT?! And she's all searching for his butt* Stick out tongue

Hey dia! don't u find it strange how in Indian movies on the 1st night of marriage, the husband drinks milk?! LMAO I SAW IT IN A DRAMA!!

*runs* Stick out tongue

LMAO! OHMY! I LOVE THE RANI ONE! ITS THE BEST! And it's soooo crajeee cuz i was talking about helping and all and then there she is in the ghoonghat waiting for him to lift it! LMAO! Watch this, it's from Paheli (same movie the best ghoonghat pic is from):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_zKwm5I3rE

She goes something like, “Even today I have to tell you to lift the ghoonghat?” LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Quote:

LOL Ohmywordddddddddd *faints* BollyConnectionz baybeeee

LMAO! You don't fully understand this one hunny LMAO! Remind me to tell you the full story later! LOLLY! Oh I gotta tell oreo too lmao he's prolly confused too! HAHA!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Quote:

OH MAN I nearly choked again with laughter when I saw this!!!! Big Smile

LOL YOU BEWAQOOF! CHUP KAR SAALI!

ANNNNYYYYHOWWWWW…… *giggles* Stick out tongue

LMAO! I AINT CHUPPING! Stick out tongue There is a lil teeny story behind this one too lmao! Everytime we talk we have an overload of things to say that I forget to say some stuff! LOL! Stick out tongue

ANYHOW! SHUSH IT! Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant

Oh heavens.

*rolls eyes*

Big Smile

I love you both!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LOL.

*sticks tongue out at boobz*

Big Smile

We love you too!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.