Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      boo
      Participant

Hey all!

yes, another question by yours truly… lol [8D]

do any of you know any bollywood folk songs? i am specifically looking for bollywood folk songs, with a good danceable tune. (this time there doesn’t have to be a boys v girls theme Stick out tongue [:P])

to be honest, im not sure whether what i’d call ‘folk’ is what someone else would call ‘folk’… if that makes sense?? like the sweet lil folk songs that we see in bollywood movies – can u please specify the name of the movie and the song so i can go listen to it on music india online lol! Big Smile [:D]

right now, all the ‘folk’ songs i can think of (and i stress, these may not be ‘folk’ i dunno. can anyone, btw, define to me the meaning of ‘folk songs'[?]) are:

kangna re – paheli
      radha kaise na jale – lagaan
      ghanan ghanan – lagaan. but i dont know if this is more ‘folk’ or more bolly…

and that’s it. lol.

thanks!

Smile [:)] boo Smile [:)]

Wink [;)] If you want me to fall for you, you’ve got to give me something worth tripping over Wink [;)]

its fast, its free, its fun!!! The BollywoodLyrics.com Forum Awards 05 await ur vote… VOTE NOW!! And u may win an award…Wink [;)]

desi kudi
      Participant

Hey Boo….

I kinda get the picture whatcha asking…

From looking at the songs you’ve listed I can c wot type of songs u mean. Yeah these are kind of all songs from films set in the old days….

Yeah I suppose u could catogorise them as folk, village songs….

I don’t know any others songs at the mo. Smile [:)]

Waluscha
      Participant

Hmmm…let me try.

Ga Tu Aisi Dhun Mein Ga from Kisna.
      Woh Kisna Hai from Kisna.
      Azaadi from Bose.
      Mera Rang De Basanti from 21st March Shaheed (I’m not so sure if it’s actually from The Legend of Bhagat Singh).

Hmm..that’s all I can think of right now.

==============================================

Har Khushi Saath Mera Chod Kar Jaa Rahi Thi
      Aur Tum Aaye

Waluscha

desi kudi
      Participant

Cool selection Waluscha!

Ummm… wot bout from Veer Zaara – Aisa Desh Hain Mera.

Waluscha
      Participant

Yeah..that’s quite folk too.

Holi Re from Mangal Pandey.
      And songs from Gadar.

==============================================

Har Khushi Saath Mera Chod Kar Jaa Rahi Thi
      Aur Tum Aaye

Waluscha

haryender
      Participant

Music is liked by almost all the people, there are different types of music, Folk music is also in it, Folk music is the best and the nice music, most of the people love to listen to it, while listening to the Folk music you feel like that you are in the heaven, Folk music give relaxation to the mind and to the body also.

wadermaxx
      Participant

Folk music is one of the best and the awesome music. Folk music is the music which connect you with God that is why most of the people love to listen to the folk music.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.