Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      pyari
      Participant

Hi,

Could anyone plz translate the following lines for me…

Tere dil mei mere sanson ko panah mil jaaye…tere ishq mei meri jahaan fanah ho jaaye

Thanxs!! Smile [:)]

The OnE & OnLy…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I already translated this in the other topic, but i’ll do it again.

Tere dil mei mere sanson ko panah mil jaaye…tere ishq mei meri jahaan fanah ho jaaye

May my breaths find refuge in your heart…may my world be destroyed in your love.

someone please correct me if i am wrong…

I love sleep…my life has a tendency to fall apart when I’m awake.

Khushi
      Participant

Rani i think its ‘may my life be perished in your love’ for the second half of the line. Smile [:)]

~* Manzil Se Begaane, Hum Rahi Chalpade Hai,
      Dastak Jho Di Raaste Ne,
      Khud Ka Thikaana Bholgaaye*~

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Doesn’t jahaan mean world? and perish and destroy mean about the same thing, na? But perish does sound better. Wink [;)] thnx for correcting me! Smile [:)]

Khushi
      Participant

Its meri jaan fanaa hojaya- is it Jahaan? doesnt sound it! :S hehe Big Smile [:D]

~* Manzil Se Begaane, Hum Rahi Chalpade Hai,
      Dastak Jho Di Raaste Ne,
      Khud Ka Thikaana Bholgaaye*~

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

well i dont know. thats what she was aksing a translation for, so i translated that. But its probably jaan. i cant listen to the song right now, so i cant make sure. [|)]

pyari
      Participant

Thanks a lot gerls…!!! Smile [:)]

The OnE & OnLy…

liah
      Participant

thank you for the translation.. anyone watch the movie yet?

🙂

Ringleader
      Participant

Tere dil mein meri saason ko panaa mil jaye. Tere ishq mein meri jaan fanaa ho jaye.

My breath will find refuge in your heart. My life will be destoryed in your love.

I went to see the movie on Monday. Was really difficult to get tickets as they were selling out more than an hour an a half in advance lol. They had to put on two extra shows too.

It was a good film, I enjoyed it. It was great to see Kajol on screen after five years, it didn’t feel like it had been that long. Aamir was his usual and by that I mean great, but I think Kajol was better. It also had a wonderful supporting cast – Rishi Kapoor I salute you! It’s actors like him who just make a movie. I totally recommend y’all to go see it.

Sil3ntPrinc3ss
      Participant

hi,

its not realli jahaan, its jaan, and some part of the translation the others gave was rong, its realli this…

Tere Dil Mein Meri Sanson Ko Panaah Mil Jaaye
      let my breath find shelter in your heart
      Tere Ishq Mein Meri Jaan Fanaa Ho Jaaye
      let me get destroyed in your love

and i saw the movie, it was very nice seeing kajol after a long time…she did a wonderful acting….it was sad how she had to kill amir khan in the end……

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.