Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      littlesapna
      Participant

i'm creating a slide show for my sister's sangeet party….it's going to have pictures of her and her family (immediate/extended) as well as friends from childhood right up until now. i have 1000s of pictures of her from all different ages scanned into the computer, but i need some help with some song selections. Once i have some song ideas i think i can find pictures and put it together. i want to use just individual lines from songs instead of complete songs, i think it's more fun that way and i have the ability to mix/blend songs together.

i know i will have pictures of her with her mother, father, me(sister), brother, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends etc…..

so far all i have is for picts with her father i can possibly use lines from papa ki pari hoon main (main prem ki diwani hoon) or papa mere pappa (main aisa hi hoon).

and i know i want to end it off with a picture of just her and the lines “Mubarak Ho tumko yeh shaadi tumhari, sada khush rahon tum dua hai hamari” repeated twice fading off into the background.

now what i need is ideas for other songs – mother/daughter, sisters, brother/sister, etc songs….as well as just general funny/happy family songs that symbolize good times in the past, growin up etc….

any suggestions?

madhurdixit
      Participant

Hum Saath Saath Hain – Title Song (Family song)

Kya Kehena – Title Song (Family song)

Hare Rama Hare Krishna – Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka (Brother/Sister song)

Ek Rishta – Hum Khush Hue (Family song)

Akele Hum Akele Tum – Title song (Father/Son song)

Araadhna – Chanda Hain Tu (Mother/Son song)

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham – Title song (Family song)

Doli Sja Ke Rakh Na – Jhula Baahon Ka (Brother/Sister song)

Hum Aapke Hain Koun – Didi Tera Dewar (Brother-in-law/Sister-in-law song)

Hum Aapke Hain Koun – Wah Wah Ramji (Brother-in-law/Sister-in-law song)

Hum Aapke Hain Koun – Aaj Hamare Dil Mein (Father-in-law/Mother-in-law song)

Hum Aapke Hain Koun – Baabul (Father/Daughter song)

Hum Aapke Hain Koun – Lo Chali Mein (Brother-in-law/Sister-in-law song)

Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hain – Humne Suna Hain (Family song)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.