Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Unique_Princess
      Participant

Salaamz everyone Eid ul Fitr has been confirmed here for tomorrow, although I know some people are doing it on Tuesday. I would like to wish you all Eid Mubarak…!!!!!

Ramadan has come and gone,
      Eid has dawn upon us.
      Thank You Allah for this blessed day
      It's a time of happines,
      It's a time of joy

Eid-un-saeed-un
      Youm-un-farhaan-un
      Youm-un-jameel-un
      Eid-un-Saeed

All over the world,
      Under the big blue sky.
      Muslims unite to worship Allah.
      It's a time of brotherhood,
      It's a time of peace.
      Muslims are singing praises to Allah.

“Allah-hu-Akbar
      Allah-hu-Akbar
      La-ilaha il-Allah
      Wallah-hu Akbar
      Allah-hu-Akbar
      Allah-hu-Akbar
      Walil-la-hil-hamd”

Families are gathering
      Remembering Allah
      And that His love is
      The greatest of all.
      Our praise for You, Allah.
      Our thank to You.
      The joy of Eid comes only from You.

This day of rejoicing,
      This day of peace.
      Eid only You make
      For those who believe

“Allah-hu-Akbar
      Allah-hu-Akbar
      La-ilaha il-Allah
      Wallah-hu Akbar
      Allah-hu-Akbar
      Allah-hu-Akbar
      Walil-la-hil-hamd”

Inshallah Allah has accepted our fasts and worship during the whole month of Ramadan. I pray to God that you have a wonderful and blessed Eid. Stay safe and keep smiling! Lots of Love,

-X- Tayba -X-

Nosyira
      Participant

Ramadhan ends today here..

May Allah accept our good deeds, forgive our bad deeds, enlighten and guide us to the straight path..

Would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you,

Eid Mubarak!

May in this Eid, Allah bless us with

warmth to our home..

faith in our heart…

joy to our soul…

and everything beautiful! Wink

Love,
      Nosyira.. Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Salaam everyone!

Eid Mubarak to all of you!!!!

Inshallah all our fasts and duas were accepted by Allah (SWT) and Inshallah all our bad deeds were forgiven. I hope you all had an awesome and blessed Eid!

I also celebrated Eid on Monday. It was the best Eid I remember having! lol. It was awesome cuz we had a huge Eid day at a Zoo. It’s usually in a park or something, because the masjid doesn’t fit so many people, they have the salaah(prayer-namaaz) somewhere else. This year they(the masjid people) had it in a really big hall and then afterwards they had a huge function at the zoo. It was awesome! Everywhere you look, you see Muslims! lol. Everything was free and it was a special day just for the Muslims. Alhumdulillah there were millions of people! hehe. It was sooo nice. I loved it.

And Tayba! That is so weird! I wanted to post that nasheed up! I put the song on when we were going to the Masjid to pray and we were listening to it every time we were in the car. My lil bro said, “Finally Eid is here!” lol.

Take care everyone.

– Rani

Heera
      Participant

Hey sweetiesss… i'm a bit late I know.. but i just wanted to say to all of you.. EID MUBARAK.. Hope Allah accepts all ur duaz and may you all be happy for ever!

boo
      Participant

Eid Mubarak!

ramz89
      Participant

Eid Mubarak guys!! Hope you all had a great Eid! I did…me got to see my lubly SRK in don (wat a duude) Big Smile

Before we know it Eid-ul-adha will be here, or big eid in other words hehe.

Sooo i'm curious….what does everyone do on eid?? Im intrigued to know how other cultures in other countries celebrate it!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Salaam everyone!

Eid Mubarak to all of you!!!!

Inshallah all our fasts and duas were accepted by Allah (SWT) and Inshallah all our bad deeds were forgiven. I hope you all had an awesome and blessed Eid!

I also celebrated Eid on Monday. It was the best Eid I remember having! lol. It was awesome cuz we had a huge Eid day at a Zoo. It’s usually in a park or something, because the masjid doesn’t fit so many people, they have the salaah(prayer-namaaz) somewhere else. This year they(the masjid people) had it in a really big hall and then afterwards they had a huge function at the zoo. It was awesome! Everywhere you look, you see Muslims! lol. Everything was free and it was a special day just for the Muslims. Alhumdulillah there were millions of people! hehe. It was sooo nice. I loved it.

And Tayba! That is so weird! I wanted to post that nasheed up! I put the song on when we were going to the Masjid to pray and we were listening to it every time we were in the car. My lil bro said, “Finally Eid is here!” lol.

Take care everyone.

– Rani

OhmyAllah, Rani, remember the hard time we had at the zoo with the kids. woahh, but it was fun just hanging out with u dear. And yeah I went home thinking that u hate me cuz of the kids bahaha, not my fault Big Smile but it was indeed fun. Masha'Allah the park was FULLLLLLLL of Muslims. it was amazing. =]]]]]]x10000 chins.

I lowe u Rani ji

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

OhmyAllah ninja ji! I had an amazing time that day! It was fun! Even though we lost a whole buncha kids a thousand times! I won't forget that Eid, it was awesome! Smile You made it even more awesome. Smile Inshallah we'll get to do somehting like that again.

In fact, the Masjid we go to is holding a picnic thing in the park somewhere by Hayati's house…me wants to go! lol. I don't think i'm going tho…Sad

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

OhmyAllah ninja ji! I had an amazing time that day! It was fun! Even though we lost a whole buncha kids a thousand times! I won't forget that Eid, it was awesome! Smile You made it even more awesome. Smile Inshallah we'll get to do somehting like that again.

In fact, the Masjid we go to is holding a picnic thing in the park somewhere by Hayati's house…me wants to go! lol. I don't think i'm going tho…Sad

LOL, it was fun indeed. Kids we didn't even know started joining our group and got me all confused Tongue Tied. I won't forget that eid either. It was a blast!

yeahh Hayati had fun. Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Ninja, OhmyAllah! Remember how I was counting the kids and I was all asking them, “Hey, who are you?” lol! It was crajee! At first, we only had to look after your kids, but later, I lost track of who was who! hehe! It was fun, Alhumdulillah. Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I miss Ramadan dude! it needs to hurry up!!!!!!!!

I will never forget that first eid with you Rani. Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I agreee! Ramadan needs to hurry up! I love the feeling of that month! So pure! …It'll be the first one without my aunty there though Sad. She couldn't fast because of the cancer.. but she would get up and sit with us at Sehri and also sit with us at Iftaar and then pray Magrib with us. I miss her so very much….

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Awww Jaan. Right Hug I'm sure you do. Insha'Allah, she's in a better place now…And May Allah make her among the dwellers of Jannat. Ameen. She's always in my dua's you know Smile

I love you

Unique_Princess
      Participant

SmileRight Hug Jaza'Kallah hunny. That means a lot to me. Ameen for the dua u posted here and all your duas Smile. I love you too.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.