Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

A thread dedicated to dreams about the forum or anything else you guys might want to share… Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

It feels sooo good to make one last thread before I leave! Big Smile Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Before I go, I wanted to share a dream I had about boo a long time ago. Well, it was just a while before Ninja joined the forum.

Unfortunately, I forgot the beginning, but it was something about the Day of Judgement. If I remember, I'll ask Ninja to post it. Smile

So the Day of Judgement came and I had been trying to convince boo of a God and that God was Allah (SWT). So we were being judged by Allah (SWT). When it was boo's turn, (I think she dropped to her knees in front of Allah (SWT) and I was by her side) she said, “I do believe! There is a God! And that God is none other than Allah (SWT)!” She was so happy and she wanted a second chance so she can worship Allah (SWT) in this world. So I guess Allah (SWT) gave her a chance because the Day of Judgement was over and we were all in this big facotry-ish place and we were waiting for this big thing to basically blow up. I was walking around it with boo, I think. And then the thing blew up, it was like red everywhere, but there was no fire. And in my dream, the Day of Judgement came again, like it re-started where we left off and Allah (SWT) placed all the believers into Jannah (Paradise) because I saw myself with my mom in our neighborhood. In my dream, it was Paradise. I didn't see anybody else, only me and my mom, but I knew everyone else made it too. I was really happy that we all finally made it into Jannah. I was running around the place, looking at my house, seeing the beauty. It was the same neighborhood it always was, but in my dream, it was so clean, so beautiful, so sparkly and shiny, so perfect. I told my mom, “MOM! Look! We're in Jannah! Jannah is sooo beautiful!” Everything was so perfect. And my mom smiles at me and says, “of course it's beauitful.” And I was just in awe…

Then I woke up. Smile

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

….I had this dream about Senor last n8…

I was in his part of the world and he called me..we were at some conference in the middle of God knows where and he just calls ….to tell me he is alrite and I say to him that I am around the corner and that he should get his a$$ to where I am ..but I had a problem describing the foreign looking place…I remember the color Yellow being prominent in this dream and Senor laffing….hehehe…and me getting all angry coz he was laughing and not listening to me…

Off all the ppl in the world I go and dream of you Donkey..see told u I miss u and ur in my thoughts a lot lately….just take care of yourself

warm hug…

~Dragon alie~ **winks**

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ahhhhhh … stuff from the unconscious leaking into thy dreams!

What do you really think about Mr. Donkey here… Stick out tongue lol ..joking….dont kill me! hehe

Hmmm me didnt have no dreams lately … ehmmmmm … you know but when i get dreams…mostly i dream of people killing me ..gosh.. lol

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

uffff!

Marine
      Participant

am i hallucinating or did Ali say she dreamed of senior????Confused i was just wondering how do u dream about someone you never meet and out of all place you meet him in heaven????

OK this is interesting and weird at the same time..Tongue Tied but i guess stranger things have happened.

oh and what did god look like???? was is a girl a boy or what is he tall did he have a deep voice or did she have long hair please tell i have never meet him and it's an honor to meet someone who has meet god and spoken to him..

serioComic
      Participant

sub-marine…u can have these kind of dreams too if u cross over to 'that side'.

who do u want? senor and u alone? ali and senor and u? u and ness fighting over senor?? u and 3 musketeers kung-fu-ing scarry? all can be done…no sweat

Marine
      Participant

LMAO Cookieee jaanu no thanks I'm not that psycho…..and i have never experienced dreaming about that i have never seen…well actually i did dream about you once lmao….so if the offer is still on table can i choose u mean and Ness together….lol

vchenoah
      Participant

Hellz to da naw!

I want nothing to do with it! lmbo

You keep dreaming about cookies and you'll need a crane to lift ur backside! lol

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

Hellz to da naw! Lmaooooooooooooo!!

I want nothing to do with it! lmbo

You keep dreaming about cookies and you'll need a crane to lift ur backside! lol

hehe Marine..i dont think ali dreamed of her and senor in heaven lol … it was just a strange place … a yellow place hehehe

are you serious?? u never had dreams of pple u dnot even know?? i have that sometimes..its like they're all my good friends in teh dream but iv'e neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr seen or heard or known of them in real life

a bit strange to the sound of it

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lmao! Ninja! I had a weird dream about you! I was on the forum, and I saw a post of yours that said something like, “Rani, I miss you, you bum. Gimme a call (and u wrote ur number, with a couple wrong digits) and tell me something…true.”

I was like… Tongue Tied And I replied saying something like, “Why did you write your number!? I know it by heart!” lmao! And I don't remember the rest.

I'm even a bum in my dreams. Tongue Tied

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

lmao! Ninja! I had a weird dream about you! I was on the forum, and I saw a post of yours that said something like, “Rani, I miss you, you bum. Gimme a call (and u wrote ur number, with a couple wrong digits) and tell me something…true.”

I was like… Tongue Tied And I replied saying something like, “Why did you write your number!? I know it by heart!” lmao! And I don't remember the rest.

I'm even a bum in my dreams. Tongue Tied

lol! weirdooooooooo! Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
      Participant

A few days ago, I had the weirdest dream about you! lmao!

You were living (or hiding, I think Stick out tongue) in my brother's room. lmao. And in my dream, there wasn't anyone around. Just me upstairs, and you were downstairs. I was on msn talking to Rani and my chipz and also blogging. Then, my dream shifts and I go downstairs and you were in bed trying to sleep. And I'm like “Oreo, get up, I want to tell you about my day! (In my head, I know that I've done something wrong that day!)” You're like “Ninja, I want to sleep, leave me alone!” And I keep wanting to tell you about my day and pulling the blanket and crap lol. And then the bell rings and I go upstairs to open the door and it was the police. I was just about to admit that I did something wrong and the police speaks before me and says “Hey, there is a guy who caused a fire and we're looking for him, have you seen him?” And I automatically know that it's you but I said that I haven't seen anybody. Then the police comes in the house and searches it. But they didn't know that there was a second floor so they looked upstairs only. The police goes in my room and I see that the msn convos with Tayba and Rani were still on so I run in front of the police officers and I hide them, lmao! Then the police sees my blog page and he's like “what is this?” I'm like “sir, it's a blog page” and then he says something about using another site because when you use it, it donates money to the poor as charity or something. lmao. This dream is so weird. Then the police says that he has to print something out and I'm like okay. And he uses recycled paper to print his stuff out. lol! then they leave. I go downstairs and you were fast asleep. I'm all like “This criminal is sleeping! what the hell!” And I slam the door and leave. lol. then I wake up Tongue Tied

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

And you're calling me the weirdo! I can't even tease you about it cuz you'll kick my butt once you see me! Angry iss okay, Oreo will do that for me. Stick out tongue

My fave parts:

• “Oreo, wake up, I wanna tell you about my day” – “leave me alone, Ninja! I wanna sleep!”
      • “Use this website, it donates to charity”

lmao. Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

And you're calling me the weirdo! I can't even tease you about it cuz you'll kick my butt once you see me! Angry iss okay, Oreo will do that for me. Stick out tongue

My fave parts:

• “Oreo, wake up, I wanna tell you about my day” – “leave me alone, Ninja! I wanna sleep!”

• “Use this website, it donates to charity”

lmao. Big Smile

lmbo.

Acting like I don't give charity, kthanks. stupid police officer! Angry

boo
      Participant

LMAOOO Ninja – wth!!

I had a dream that there was a new PM from Khushi… and we were on page 16. I remember page 16 beaming at me.

Maybe it was my subconscious trying to go back to happier, page-16 days….

I miss Khushi. See how she is every-darn-where? Smile

serioComic
      Participant

yummmenilicious…thanks for covering up for me. oh btw, the bed..is a lil bit hard..and the bed covers..needs changing! make sure u hv this sorted out the next time u dream of me 😉

boo
      Participant

Quote:

yummmenilicious…thanks for covering up for me. oh btw, the bed..is a lil bit hard..and the bed covers..needs changing! make sure u hv this sorted out the next time u dream of me 😉

I would gladly pay to see Ninja's facial expression when she reads that!

Big Smile Rofl!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lmao, fish, didn't I tell you that he'd concentrate more on the part of being in a bed in your house than on the part about him being a criminal?!?! rofl. =P

kavita_0026
      Participant

Surprise

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.