Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      fatheha
      Participant

Dulhe Ka Sehra- can you please find the english translation of Dulhe Ka Sehra, thnkyou.

xFx

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey Welcome! Dis was translated in http://www.BollyWhat.com. Very helpful website. check it out if u have tym.Smile [:)]

DULHE KA SEHRA
      shahinaa’iyo.n kii sadaa kah rahii hai The flute is telling us
      khushii ka mubaarak ghaDii aa ga’ii hai that the happiness of the auspicious moment has arrived
      sajii surkh joDii (?) me.n chaa.nd sii dulhan Adorned in red, a gorgeous bride,
      zamiin par falak se parii aa ga’ii hai a fairy come down to earth from heaven
      dulhe ka sehara suhaana lagta hai… The groom’s garland looks stunning
      dulhan ka to dil diiwaana lagta hai The bride’s heart seems captivated
      pal bhar me.n kaise badalte hai.n rishte… In the space of a moment, how relationships alter!
      ab to har apna begaana lagta hai Now everyone feels like a stranger
      saat phero.n se ba.ndha janmo.n ka yeh ba.ndhan Joined by seven turns (around the holy fire), this bond is for lifetimes
      pyaar se joDa hai rab ne priit ka daaman God has bound them together with love
      saat phero.n se ba.ndha janmo.n ka yeh ba.ndhan Joined by seven turns (around the holy fire), this bond is for lifetimes
      pyaar se joDa hai rab ne priit ka daaman God has bound them together with love
      hai.n na’ii rasme.n na’ii kasme.n na’ii uljhan [Creating between them] new traditions, new oaths and new complications
      ho.nTH hai.n khaamosh lekin kah rahii hai.n dhaDkan On the lips is silence, but the heartbeat is speaking
      dhaDkan…merii dhaDkan…terii dhaDkan…meri dhaDkan… Heartbeat… my heartbeat… your heartbeat… my heartbeat…
      mushkil aa.nsuuo.n ko chupaana lagta hai… It is difficult to hide your tears
      pal bhar me.n kaise badalte hai.n rishte… In the space of a moment, how relationships alter!
      mai.n terii baaho.n ke jhuule me.n palii baabul I was raised in the swing of your embrace, father
      jaa rahii huu.n chhoDke teri galii baabul Having left your house, I am going, father
      mai.n terii baaho.n ke jhule me.n palii baabul… I was raised in the swing of your embrace, father
      jaa rahii huu.n chhoDke teri galii baabul Having left your house, I am going, father
      khuubsuurat ye zamaane yaad aa’e.ngii I shall remember these beautiful times [together]
      chahke bhii ham tumhe.n na bhuul paa’e.nge Even did I wish, I could never forget you
      mushkil mushkil mushkil daaman ko chhuDaana lagta hai It’s so difficult, difficult, difficult to pull away
      mushkil daaman ko churaana lagta hai It’s so difficult to pull away
      dulhe ka sehara suhaana lagta hai…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

ah sorry its all jumbled mumbled….if u dont get it just say so and i’ll fix it for uSmile [:)]

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand…….
      and touches your heart.

*..*…….*..*
      ……*…*……*
      …….*…….*
      …………..*
      …….*
      …*

fatheha
      Participant

thnkyou vry much…i get it..this site seems realy friendly..keep it up 😉

xFx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.