Deewane Huye paagal – not a bad movie afterall

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      desiboy7599
      Participant

I have just seen this movie on http://www.bwcinema.com
      The story goes – Deewane Huye Paagal begins as a sweet romance between a cute boy-next-door Karan (Shahid Kapoor) and the ravishing Tanya (Rimii Sen). The latter is the cynosure of two evil eyes because she posses the knowledge of certain secret information. When Karan’s friend coaxes him to track Tanya after she migrates to Dubai, he enlists the aid of a deceptively handsome investigator, Rocky (Akshay Kumar) to chase her down. But Rocky ends up falling in love with her at first sight. Meanwhile, Tanya’s physically disabled friend, Sanju (Suniel Shetty) also has a soft corner for her and tries thwarting Rocky’s attempts at getting close to Tanya. The plot thickens when yet another unexpected party falls in love with Tanya, thus setting up a hilarious love pentagon with a gaggle of con men and a lovelorn flame-wannabe following her around like panting puppies. The funny climax, shot against the picturesque sand dunes of Dubai, is a mix of madness and mayhem!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

This Tanya gurl must be one gurl!!!! heheBig Smile [:D] well i haven’t seen the movie yet, but it sounds very interesting!!!! hehe…i don’t think they should have given the role to rimi sen….no offense or anything but some1 else would have been better…
      btw welcome Desi Boy! Hope u enjoy it here! I know i haveBig Smile [:D]

*~*Guys are like stars – so many to pick from
      but only one can make all your dreams come true!*~*

kiran
      Participant

i luv this movie

aaja aaja ho aaja aaja
      aaja aaja piya ab to aaja dekh to kaisi haalat hoyi hai
      aake hum ko gaale se lagaja tujse milne ki chahat hoyi hai

tee
      Participant

it was a vry ood movie…packd with loads of wise cracks…

though one begins to see a slight resemblanc to the hollywood movie ‘theres something about mary’

great movie though…definitely one for the comedy lovers out there

Tu pyaar hai kisi aur ka….Tujhe chahta koyi ayr hai…
      Tu Pasand hai kisi Aur ki….Tujhe maangta koyi aur hai

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.