Viewing 93 reply threads
  • Author
      Khushi
      Participant

Lol….. I am going a bit crazy with this whole idea of dedications… !

To Mr S and Boo! LOL (I hope you see how!)

*smile*

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

*smile*

Right Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

9c654515.png image by raniforeva

I love juuuu!

iCON_thumb.jpg picture by raniforeva

Yeah baby! Big Smile

pon-and-zi.jpg image by raniforeva

*giggle* BUTTWIPE!

I love you.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Awww, I love the buttwipe one.

This picture reminded me of you… you know when we meet how we try to take anonymous pictures for the forum:

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

awwwwwwwww! It's prettyful, I love it. Smile

We should do that next time! lmao! hold a pretty flower! Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

th1768THINKINGOFYOUTODAY.gif picture by raniforeva

illjustpretendtohugyou.jpg picture by raniforeva

I love you, Chandni.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

oreos_thumb.jpg picture by raniforeva

*ahem* WinkBig Smile !

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

pursuit_of_happyness.jpg The Pursuit of Happyness image by dj_flo_2006

My dii… My Khushi… My beautiful beautiful happyness… I was going through my photobucket, saw this picture, and immediately thought of you. Smile I love you.

(watch the movie!)

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

thboo.jpg monsters inc. image by rie3x

and

imissu.jpg monsters inc image by butterfly52088

Twin ji… Right Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

gangsta.jpg gangsta image by KissyBoo16

*thizz face*

Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

“Buddha, I want ice cream!”

“NO, I need to go meet ginger!”

Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

“Buddha, I want ice cream!”

“NO, I need to go meet ginger!”

Stick out tongue

*giggle*

Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I see you online, Buddha…. hi =)

here's my treat:

uhhhhhhh & LMAO LMAO.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I love you loads. <3

boo
      Participant

LOL… Ninja.. Big Smile Hehe! Aww.. cute!

vchenoah
      Participant

fairy

vchenoah
      Participant

dove

vchenoah
      Participant

scarlett

vchenoah
      Participant

sad princess

vchenoah
      Participant

celestial queen

vchenoah
      Participant

walk

vchenoah
      Participant

thumb wrestle

boo
      Participant

Nessa….. Big Smile !

serioComic
      Participant

Yemenilicious
      Participant

That's a pimped out picture, Oreo!

For some odd reason, I have this picture saved on my computer:

serioComic
      Participant

serioComic
      Participant

boo
      Participant

Oreo ji – aap bhee na! Wink

Nessa – that picture looks a little bit like Madhubala…. Smile Yes yes I know it's Scarlett O'Hara…. and thank you for that…. Tongue Tied Big Smile

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:
      Nessa – that picture looks a little bit like Madhubala…. Smile Yes yes I know it's Scarlett O'Hara…. and thank you for that…. Tongue Tied Big Smile

It's 'old world glamour'. Wink

The way the shadows play on her face translates as your 'mystery'. And her expression…well…she's gorgeous! EmbarrassedSmile

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

Bahahahahahahahaha! Oh my word! Is that a jalapeno attached to her tail?!!!!!!! So spicy! rotflmao

Man seriomonster, that joke tells itself! *runs and hides*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I love you. Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I was shopping in Clinton cards today and I saw a card that reminded me of your post on the 'let ur feelings out' thread… and I told my friend to hold it while I take a picture, using excuse number I dont know what, for a 'friend that you don't know' LMAO Big Smile. I had to take it away from the workers and where no one was so I dont look suspicious! Wait till they watch that CCTV tape LOOOL! I love uuuu!!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Tayba – LMAO! & Awwwwwwww!

boo
      Participant

You already know I dedicate this picture to you and you don't have a clue I'm writing on here haha, but still… thank you for bringing smiles back into my life…

Tayba – words can't express… you know anyway… I.. I love you. Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

griends hugging

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

awwwwwwwwwwww that's so cuuute Nessa. Smile

For you…

Photobucket

vchenoah
      Participant

I thought it looked like the bay! Big Smile

and ur photo…toh cute! I love you back!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Bay… I read that as baby. lmao. I was like Tongue Tied Is she calling me a baby? And if she is, why? LMAO!

And gratsi! i love you back back…? lmao!

vchenoah
      Participant

eye

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

ooooh! that's cooool! *stares*

awww hunn, I'm so sorry. Right Hug It'll be okay, insha'Allah. I love you. Smile

boo
      Participant

For Tayba…

http://www.xkcd.com/448/

If you hover your mouse above the picture on the actual website, it says: As my standard, I use going to sleep at midnight and waking up at 8 AM.

Big Smile Because we're cool… lol.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

LMAO!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! and heck yes we're cool!! Hunn, can you gmail? xx

boo
      Participant

I can e-mail jaana… GTalk not working Sad

Come online anyway.. we can still somehow talk… Smile

x

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I'm here and there. Lol I just don't know where to email u so im emailing u everywhere

boo
      Participant

lol. Yeah… I found you I found you! Big Smile YAAAAAAY!!!!!! *hyyyyyyyyper*

You got my message?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Lmao. Yes I did. I replied and sent another one after that. Big Smile

I love you, Shrekkerz <3

boo
      Participant

Big Smile I love you too donkey! Love the way our conversations are all over the place lmao!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Lmao. Me too Big Smile. It's been a great hour Big Smile

boo
      Participant

For you guys…. Smile Saw this and thought of you…

http://xkcd.com/352/

vchenoah
      Participant

dogs

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol! those dogs are creepy lookin! Stick out tongue

But I'm smiling, smiling like I've never smiled before. The only thing that's missing right now is you and your smile.

Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

smile

Here I am…lol

Unique_Princess
      Participant

LMAOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! WinkStick out tongue

I LOVE YAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Big SmileBig Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Neesi (just came to my head, hope you like? If not, we can always stick with Nesserz. Big Smile and I'm pronouncing it as Knee-See. heheee!) – That's soo cute! Big Smile I'm glad you're here. I never want you to be anywhere else but here. Smile

Jamie – lmao tayba you butt! Stick out tongue loozer poozer. Big Smile

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:
      Neesi (just came to my head, hope you like? If not, we can always stick with Nesserz. Big Smile and I'm pronouncing it as Knee-See. heheee!) – That's soo cute! Big Smile I'm glad you're here. I never want you to be anywhere else but here. Smile

i like it, I like it! Big Smile

But hey, what if I'm sent to the asylum? Will you visit me? Wink

vchenoah
      Participant

hobbit feet fro sale

A gift for you! Keep an eye out for the post! baaaahahahahahahaha!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I no like! I sending it backk! Stick out tongue And if you get sent to the asylum, of course I'll visit you! But like I said, I never want you to be anywhere else but here, so I don't want you to go to the asylum! But if you do, I'll make sure to stay a couple feet away from you in case you rub the crazy on meeeee! Big Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

*tiptoes in with a bag full o' crazy to rub on 99* bwahaha…

boo
      Participant

HAHAHAHA! I am just imagining a jumpy frowny cute adorable Rani trying to wipe all that crazy off her… Big Smile Awww!

< my Rani! Big Smile I love you!

vchenoah
      Participant

music notes

vchenoah
      Participant

sunset

Unique_Princess
      Participant

*sigh* Isn't this a beautiful pic? Smile Really reminds me of us for some reason =)

And you know what else? If we were the kids in this photo, I reckon I'd be the first one to run in, while you'd stand there for about 10 mins contemplating how cold the water is. That is so you, Lmao. Over thinker! Stick out tongue

Hmm… Maybe I'll show you this.

….. x …..

boo
      Participant

Nessa that is beautiful – truly understand why that picture would remind you of me. 🙂 Thank you. I am going to use it as my phone background. I really needed that. I did. 🙂

vchenoah
      Participant

raven's eye

vchenoah
      Participant

:)

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Neesi – ur sucha nutter. Stick out tongue *runs after Neesi with khushi's belan* Imma roll you into a roti! Stick out tongue

Quote:

HAHAHAHA! I am just imagining a jumpy frowny cute adorable Rani trying to wipe all that crazy off her… Big Smile Awww!

< my Rani! Big Smile I love you!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's sucha queet (cute :D) piiiic! I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO! *chokes boobz into a vadda huug*

boo
      Participant

Big Smile Awwww! Smile I love you too! But…. *gulp*…. boobz, ji? 😛

vchenoah
      Participant

hug

vchenoah
      Participant

Enjoy your time away…

vacation

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

boo – yep, boobz jiiii. Big Smile

Neesi – awwwwww! I wish i could really hug you… u needu come here man!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

No, I didn't make it. I wish I could make something so pretty like this. I found it. But isn't it amazing? I love the way they're holding each other, it seems so real. *siiigh* Why are you so far away from me? Why is it that the ones that are closest to us live so far away? And its amazing because sunshine… you call me sunshine. I feel like it's saying Sunshine will be there for moonlight and moonlight will be there for sunshine… Smile

I love you… Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Quote:

No, I didn't make it. I wish I could make something so pretty like this. I found it. But isn't it amazing? I love the way they're holding each other, it seems so real. *siiigh* Why are you so far away from me? Why is it that the ones that are closest to us live so far away? And its amazing because sunshine… you call me sunshine. I feel like it's saying Sunshine will be there for moonlight and moonlight will be there for sunshine… Smile

I love you… Smile

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!! OMG! I love the look on their faces and I love how close they are and I love the quote underneath and the way it says SUNSHINE! Connections BABY!

and hey, who says I'm far? *Points to Dia's dil* Main yahaan hoon yaaahan hoon yahaaan hoon yahaaan. Look na, Kareena's hands are where Rani's dil is. And Rani's hand is there too. She's telling her the same thing Smile.

And sunshine and moonlight will always be there for each other InshaAllah Ameen thumma ameen. I love you too jaana! <33333

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

Inono maaan…u hit hard! *sob*

99 boxer

lmbo I love you back!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

I love you… Smile

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!! OMG! I love the look on their faces and I love how close they are and I love the quote underneath and the way it says SUNSHINE! Connections BABY!

and hey, who says I'm far? *Points to Dia's dil* Main yahaan hoon yaaahan hoon yahaaan hoon yahaaan. Look na, Kareena's hands are where Rani's dil is. And Rani's hand is there too. She's telling her the same thing Smile.

And sunshine and moonlight will always be there for each other InshaAllah Ameen thumma ameen. I love you too jaana! <33333

lolly I LOVE IT TOO! awwwwwww i love that song…. *siiigh* Yeah, I love how they're (LMAO! look what i wrote! i meant their) hands are together. Smile ILY SO MUCH! and thumma ameen to ur duas!

Quote:

Quote:

Inono maaan…u hit hard! *sob*

99 boxer

lmbo I love you back!

LMAO!
      HAHA! Actually, I don't hit hard at all, so u got nothing to worry
      about! Stick out tongue what say? come to the yaaaaaay area! LMAO Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

I love you… Smile

lolly I LOVE IT TOO! awwwwwww i love that song…. *siiigh* Yeah, I love how they're (LMAO! look what i wrote! i meant their) hands are together. Smile ILY SO MUCH! and thumma ameen to ur duas!

I know you love that song, Imma so play it on ur wedding! lol! *goes to create a playlist* Tum Se Hi will play first tho! *does some planning* lol. Big Smile

ILY SO MUCH TOOOO!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
      Quote:

I love you… Smile

I know you love that song, Imma so play it on ur wedding! lol! *goes to create a playlist* Tum Se Hi will play first tho! *does some planning* lol. Big Smile

ILY SO MUCH TOOOO!

LMAO! awwwwwwwwww! All I know is that on ur wedding, I'm CALLING! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile ILY ILY ILY

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

No Fair

lolly… *siiigh*

Anywhere

Oh definitely…

not a day goes by

Always on my Mind

Ur so Far Away I miss you

And i love the way you knew this was for you…

Faasla hai, doori hai, hai judaaii ka aalam, intezaar mein nazre hai aur tum wahaan the, tum wahaan the jilmilaate jagmagaate khushiyon mein jhoom kar… aur yahaan jal rahe hai hum… aur yahaan jal rahe hai hum…

*siigh*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I saw this and immediately thought of only you… Right Hug

MyHotComments.com

And you'll find him… the one that'll be brave enough to climb all the way to the top. Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Such a beautiful pic, JazakaAllah hun. Ameen thumma ameen and for you too! Ameen thumma ameen! *huggyz*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Tayba – hehe ily Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Again…

Quote:

No Fair

lolly… *siiigh*

Anywhere

Oh definitely…

not a day goes by

Always on my Mind

Ur so Far Away I miss you

And i love the way you knew this was for you…

Faasla hai, doori hai, hai judaaii ka aalam, intezaar mein nazre hai aur tum wahaan the, tum wahaan the jilmilaate jagmagaate khushiyon mein jhoom kar… aur yahaan jal rahe hai hum… aur yahaan jal rahe hai hum…

*siigh*

Blah…

I miss you.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I was with Ninja on her birthday when I randomly just took this picture. When she saw it she said it reminded her of the picture you took. And ever since then I've loved it cuz it reminds me of you. Smile For you ♥

A smaller size:

I put it up as my desktop background, it looks hekka nice, subhan'Allah! Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Oreoooooooooooooooooooo! For you! Wink Big Smile

[very bad quality, i know, but only one wiht subtitles so deal with it! Stick out tongue]

Lmao eeeevil loook! Big Smile

Lol they both look like retards! Big Smile

Shut up Stick out tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpPdAffE5aw

Big Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

for you Rani iz da Bestes

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO! (errrm, is the A in LMAO considered a potty word? OMG! OMG! OMG! LMAO! LMAO! POTTY WORD! AND THE A WORD! LMAO YOU NEED THE A TO GO POTTY! LOL LOL LOL! – okay I shut up now) that pic is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo crajee and adorable! You never told me who I was on the pone! Am I posed to guess? Am I tiny? Stick out tongue

hehe I lubbbb youuuuuuuuu!

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

MyHotComments.com

And you'll find him… the one that'll be brave enough to climb all the way to the top. Smile

Okay Rani, I dont know where you found this beautiful thing, but I've never seen something like it!

And to think of how many things these few words can explain!

Even I was surprised at how true it can be

And if it is true, then it would explain a ton – a – stuff!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Quote:

MyHotComments.com

Okay Rani, I dont know where you found this beautiful thing, but I've never seen something like it!

And to think of how many things these few words can explain!

Even I was surprised at how true it can be

And if it is true, then it would explain a ton – a – stuff!

I don't remember where I found it lol, but yes, it is beautiful, isn't it? Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Nessa, you need to have a talk with Mukesh ji! Lol, this is for you:

Lmao. <3

=) <3

ilysm! <3

vchenoah
      Participant

You are such a sweety! I love that train photo! Am stealing it for my desktop! *runs off to look for a great phot for my 99* :mrgreen:

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I thought you might like it! =D <3

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Scarry, something to make you smile:

*giggles* Sammy in the back giving him the annoyed bitch face while Dean’s all nomnomnom! =D I love my boys! <3

scarface
      Participant

@RaNi iS ThE BeS wrote:

Scarry, something to make you smile:

*giggles* Sammy in the back giving him the annoyed bitch face while Dean’s all nomnomnom! =D I love my boys! <3

rani

omggggggggg loook at my babyyyyyyyy:):):):):):):)

*****hugs ranzzzzz*******
      that pic just…omwwwwww
      rockssss
      lol
      rani…wish u were here to see me, laughing myself craze, loook at sammyyyy…lol
      and my deannnnnn….
      sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooo hot
      even looking like dat lol

loveeeee uuuuuuuu ranz

***huuuuuugggggg***

oh and thanks:):):):):):):):):)

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Lmao, you’re welcome Scarry! Glad you liked! They always look hot. lol Keep laughing, okay? =D

Viewing 93 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.