vchenoah
      Participant

Thought of Ninjitsu straight away on this one!!! lmao

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcoffeegirlareyouquiz/

My results:hahaha

You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe

But don't think plain – instead think, uncomplicated
      You're a low maintenance kind of girl… who can hang with the guys
      Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
      And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.

ADDENDUM: Sheesh!!! Sounds like a dog! Juss sayin…

kavita_0026
      Participant

And all of that could be extracted by the type of coffee you drink hmmm

Interesting >

Do they have one for tea!!!!????!!!! BTW, I wonder where Ninja is !

Yemenilicious
      Participant

right here.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

here

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hehe! Hey ! Yay! The Forum is working again! .. Atleast I hope!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

but when i write longggggg posts

it wont work :@

kavita_0026
      Participant

I know that was getting me ARGHHH!!!

Anyway – Questiong – doesnt coffee make you feel horrible afterwards? — Like yr stomach hurts and your body shakes? Or is it like..just me?!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

You Are a Cappuccino
      You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.
      However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.
      You are a total girly girly at heart – and prefer your coffee with good conversation.
      You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please

That is mostly me lol. 🙂

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

You Belong in London
      A little old fashioned, and a little modern.
      A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
      A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.
      No wonder you and London will get along so well.

Big Smile
      Yemenilicious
      Participant

You Are a Cappuccino
      You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.
      However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.
      You are a total girly girly at heart – and prefer your coffee with good conversation.
      You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please

Taybaaaaaaaaaa *HIGH FIVE* Big Smile
      SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Your gifts are useful, appropriate, and custom tailored to each person.
      In your opinion, the best gifts are gifts that someone will actually use.
      Your gifts may not be the most glamourous, but they are always appreciated.

Sheesh! Hate that I am a foregone conclusion. Lol.

vchenoah
      Participant

I got the same!

Here's an idea: Let's go together and overrun Tayba's home! rotflmbo

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Nessa! I'm ready, let's go! Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

I BELONG TO NEW YORK CITY!
      You're the energetic, ambitious type.
      And only NYC is fast enough for you.
      Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career
      Or simply take in all the city has to offer.

THE PART OF YOU THAT NO ONE SEES!
      You are compassionate, caring, and soothing.
      You like other people to depend on you…
      In fact, you don't feel right unless you are helping someone out.
      Underneath it all, you feel the burden of everyone's problems.
      Without your guidance, you fear that many people's worlds would fall apart.
      You like to feel in charge, even if it brings you a lot of stress.

THE UNDERWEAR ORACLE
      When you're bad, you're very bad. And when you're good, you're still trouble!
      You're the type of guy who lets his girlfriend pick out his underwear.

HOW MUCH ENVY DO YOU HAVE
      Envious? You? No way!
      You're happy with what you've got going on, and what someone else has doesn't change that.
      When people succeed, you are happy for them. You know you'll get yours eventually!

ARE YOU A GOOD COOK?
      You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
      It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire…

Cwap! Who started this thing? You ruined my life. I am addicted to these stupid quizzes Lmao! I blame you for not being able to work.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:
      I BELONG TO NEW YORK CITY!
      You're the energetic, ambitious type.
      And only NYC is fast enough for you.
      Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career
      Or simply take in all the city has to offer.

THE PART OF YOU THAT NO ONE SEES!
      You are compassionate, caring, and soothing.
      You like other people to depend on you…
      In fact, you don't feel right unless you are helping someone out.
      Underneath it all, you feel the burden of everyone's problems.
      Without your guidance, you fear that many people's worlds would fall apart.
      You like to feel in charge, even if it brings you a lot of stress.

THE UNDERWEAR ORACLE
      When you're bad, you're very bad. And when you're good, you're still trouble!
      You're the type of guy who lets his girlfriend pick out his underwear.

HOW MUCH ENVY DO YOU HAVE
      Envious? You? No way!
      You're happy with what you've got going on, and what someone else has doesn't change that.
      When people succeed, you are happy for them. You know you'll get yours eventually!

ARE YOU A GOOD COOK?
      You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
      It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire…

Cwap! Who started this thing? You ruined my life. I am addicted to these stupid quizzes Lmao! I blame you for not being able to work.

cheater cheater cheater lol

but I agree with the underwear part lmao

roflmao

oh gosh my first crazeeeeee laugh in a while

love u for this anna

mwah

lol

lol

lol

lol

hehehe

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

No need to cheat smartie pants. Ain't no awards ain't no punishment. But, glad you laughed. Looks like its been a precious commodity of late. Sheesh, I'm in a Telugu music mood. Sandepoddu megham pulajallu kurisenu nedu…ah!

boo
      Participant

A-HA!

Senor saab… right post at the right time!

Felt an urge to download a Telugu song… went onto cooltoad… typed in Telugu… downloaded the first song I knew… and I am right now listening to Cheppave Chirugaali… not sure if you know this song, though?

And what do I see…. your post!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hmm the connection! Smile

I think I have listened to a Telugu song..oh wait no, those were in Tamil .. They are different right

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Yes they are different. Telugu sounds much better Lmao!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Ninja – *hi5* <3

Rani – You should be in London, you fool! get your butt over here already!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

I want to be in London, you idiot! Tell someone to get my butt over there already!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Somebody, please get either of these butts to either of their places please? Thank you.

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

Talk about a sub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry

Where's the love Princess, where's the love!!! *sadly shaking head!* Tongue Tied

Unique_Princess
      Participant

*looks confused*, huh? lol. Did I miss something? I'm so tired lol. =(

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

I got the same!

Here's an idea: Let's go together and overrun Tayba's home! rotflmbo

OHHHHH!!!! *THE LOVE IS HERE!*

ROTFLMAO! I am soooooooooooo SORRY! LMAO! I didn't read all of the thread. Your reply made me go back to see if I'd missed a joke or something Tongue Tied. lmao *giggles*

You SHOULD be here tooooo!! Come already!! Save me from my essays! Let's watch dvds! lol and control my baby brother for me too!!!! lmao! if I talk to rani on the phone he asks if it is Nessa. Your lil boyfriend is asking about u Stick out tongue.

*hug*

Khushi
      Participant

I know this is random but I have to tell you

THE NEW HAZELNUT MOCHA IN STARBUCKS IS YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! I had 3 of those today and Im highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Should try a venti cappuccino with six shots of espresso. Gets your heart pounding.

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

Should try a venti cappuccino with six shots of espresso. Gets your heart pounding.

*dies laughing*

Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

I had 3 of those today and Im highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Big Smile

'Cause, She's so high, high above me

She's so lovely

She's so high, like Cleopatra, Joan Of Arc

or Aphrodite

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I think Serio's high too! lmbo.

I miss the buddha and his daily rants about how much he loves coffee Sad. FOOL! come back!! Angry. lol.

Khushi
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

I had 3 of those today and Im highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Big Smile

'Cause, She's so high, high above me
      She's so lovely
      She's so high, like Cleopatra, Joan Of Arc
      or Aphrodite

Aii Haii, main mar jaavan!!!! Oreo ji, aap mujhe sharmaa rahe hai! Wink

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

I know this is random but I have to tell you

THE NEW HAZELNUT MOCHA IN STARBUCKS IS YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! I had 3 of those today and Im highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Big Smile

KHUSHIIIIIII !!!!

I went into the city yday and I went to Starbucks with a friend. I ordered the Hazelnut Mocha there, because I thought of your post in this thread!!! And you're right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMY! I was thinking of you soooo much!!!!! and of course the buddha too because, well, Starbucks seems to be his second or third home lmbo.

But hey! you have a great taste in hot drinks Stick out tongue. I got it not knowing whether I'll like it. But because you liked it, I knew I had to try it, hun! <3 And I loved it. Smile. Thank you for introducing me to a whole new world of hazelnut mocha lmbo. It's 7:30 am and I'm CRAVING for it now. With whipped cream and chocolate dusting with light vanilla sprinkles. Yummyness *dreams* I don't got a starbucks near my uni Angry. We have some other coffee shop…. I guess I'll try that lol.

Khushi
      Participant

Tabzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOO TOUCHED THAT WE ARE FELLOW LONDONERS WHO LOVE STARBUCKS!!! Big Smile LOL!!!! Oh my gosh, I am SO happy knowing this! LOL, I am beaming! I HAD to stop the intake though otherwise I would be triple my size by now – but yes, the cream YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and the choco powder HMMMMMMMMMMMMm and the mocha itself MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY – I need to stay saying that, I am ACTUALLY making noises…. and thats REALLY BAD at 00:32 am!! Which one's your fav Tabzy? I'll try it when I'm in bucks next time. Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Khushiiiii! LMAO! I know, it's GREAT!! Starbucks ROCKS!!!!! I am glad to have made you beam <3 !!

Man, why does it have to be so fattening???!!!! Lmao. It's so delicious!!!!!! I was drinking it and trying to ignore how many calories it has….. to make myself better I went for the skimmed milk….. but then I asked for whipped cream. ROFL. I am so bad. But I never have it! Ever!

My favourite one – haven't had it since 2006 lmao!! I don't know if they do it still but it's Bannana Caramel Frappe – so yummmy in the summer!!! Ice cold!!! with whipped cream! you can have it with or without coffee but I take it without. It's SOOO yummy.

Today I had a mocha…. lmao. I don't go Starbucks too much because it's not near to my university. There is one inside my campus, but it only does coffee. No other hot drinks! So I go to this other coffee shop and they don't do all the fancy shmancy yummmier drinks like Starbucks! Sad. lol.

LMAO you're making noises!!! hahahahahhaa!!!!! I really am craving a Hazelnut Mocha. With the cream…. oh delicious. Hey Khushi, here's a thought, imagine if we're in the same Starbucks right next to each other in the line, BOTH ordering a hazelnut mocha. LMAO! I will never forget you when I order that drink now Smile.

kavita_0026
      Participant

I need to try starbucks.

Coffee doesnt roll with my stomach – at all!

But, I wanna get high too !

Big Smile

At least for once Big Smile

Khushi
      Participant

I know it sucks – why is cream associated with fat! eurgh! LOL

Ohh, I shall try the frap asap tabz and let you know Wink Living in mostly central – there's a starbucks practically everywhere I go!!! LOL and thats BAD because I have to really have self control! LOL omg imagine, if you saw a girl order that and things running in your head going 'hmm Khushi *smile*' and then you order yours, and I'll be 'Tabzy!?!?! Tongue Tied Naaa can't be!' LOL Oh dear, and then the 'strangers' cross and go their own way… Oh dear! LOL, starbucks indeed. Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Geesh, dont you people ever drink some good ole tea?

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

I know it sucks – why is cream associated with fat! eurgh! LOL

Ohh, I shall try the frap asap tabz and let you know Wink Living in mostly central – there's a starbucks practically everywhere I go!!! LOL and thats BAD because I have to really have self control! LOL omg imagine, if you saw a girl order that and things running in your head going 'hmm Khushi *smile*' and then you order yours, and I'll be 'Tabzy!?!?! Tongue Tied Naaa can't be!' LOL Oh dear, and then the 'strangers' cross and go their own way… Oh dear! LOL, starbucks indeed. Smile

Lmao I knowww! Cream is soooo yummy *mouth waters* hahaha! Yum.

Okie hun! Hope you like it Smile.

You live in mostly central?! Wow! You're lucky! Lmao, how many times do you go Oxford st shopping?! I haven't been in soooo long! I want to go – its not that far from me by underground – but I'm trying to control how much I spend Stick out tongue. Good luck me rofl.

Lmao, if that did happen (someone else ordering a hazelnut mocha) I think I'd turn and give them a smile just in case it were you! <3 lol.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

I 3rd dat…cream is oh sooooooooooooooooooooo yummmyyyyyyBig Smile

I havent tried this hazelnutSmile..wat da..we dnt have star bucks hereSad..damn u guys..just reading Mocha anything is making me yearn for a hot cuppa r8 now….Coffee

I want sum tooooo…am just wondering Hmmwhere they would make mochas with hazelnutsHmm..dat wud drive me craze with gleee….

I had planned to visit London this year…but cantSad

wait I will coz am going to win the lotto tonite…s.h.it almost forgot bout thatBig Smile

my fwend just spent a month in London..shopping upa storm….heard its heaven for a woman who loves all good things in life??? is it???

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

Geesh, dont you people ever drink some good ole tea?

tea are for kids and for the uncles and aunties to discuss marriage proposals!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Well then me and the other girls needa sit down to some tea and get take you out! Stick out tongue

Btw, dont insult tea! — I totally love tea … Coffee is a no no for me…and plus…all that caffeine is no good for you and your heart .

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Well then me and the other girls needa sit down to some tea and get take you out! Stick out tongue

Btw, dont insult tea! — I totally love tea … Coffee is a no no for me…and plus…all that caffeine is no good for you and your heart .

Don't insult coffee!

actually go ahead, im over it! Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

lol Im not insulting coffee, I just got a lil ticked at the way oreo was talking about tea

But Im just saying the truth though…. too much caffeine isnt really good for your body.

Its not like I dont have to force myself to drink a small cup of coffee … every once in a while .. rarely though … it happens when I have my exams!

Rewind! What did i hear?! ..you're over coffee??

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:
      I just got a lil ticked at the way oreo was talking about tea

shykes this reminds me of that time when my aunt brought over the mother of this guy who was single and ready for marriage

oblivious to everything I made the tea, which btw is always deviiiiine if I say soo myself..only to be applauded about the cuppa and being looked at oddly by the **almost mother in law** omg….yuck….

Like all we women are good for is ..making tea ..serving the husband, cooking and all that jazz

eish…its a wonder I dnt drink or make tea since then…

am just thinking…I also make devine tasting coffee hahahaha

caffeine is good for the soul kaveee

try sum..

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oooo my, this story never got leaked out Stick out tongue

Well, whats so bad about being praised for your good tea!

Which type of tea was it .. ?

lol Its not like i never drank coffee before…. i had to force m yself to drink alot when i was studying for my bio final last semester…i remembered! And i ended up with some sorta freakish tremors … but then again… could it be that i was totally consumed by the very anxiety of taking that stupid final and screwing up? … It was strange though…must have been that coffee! lol

Soooooooo…every one drinks coffee there??? And everyday???

over here its like..geeeesh…americans…drink soooo much coffeeeeee but…im not gonna blame them…if u know whati mean[?]

Yemenilicious
      Participant

What Your Handwriting Says About You
      You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.

You are very extroverted and outgoing. You are loving, friendly, and supportive. However, you are also manipulative and controlling at times.

You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.

You need a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.

You are a free thinker. You are unique, open minded, and artistic. You don't care what other people think.

You are a good communicator. You work hard to get your ideas across effectively.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

So THIS is what you've been doing since we last spoke! lmao!

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:
      You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.

i can see how learning the ninja has benefited u.

Quote:
      You are loving, friendly, and supportive.

guess what? i am too 😉

Quote:
      You are balanced and grounded.

yup..i hvnt met a flying ninja before.

Quote:
      You need a bit of space in your life,

i.e. fat? ok..got it.

Quote:
      You are unique

i thot Unique was unique? oh well…

Quote:
      You work hard to get your ideas across effectively

yes, ive seen u in action with those swords.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LMAO! Oreo! you lame bum!

Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

You know he rox your world. Wink

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

and what is that suppose to mean?? btw, if i can rock her world then i can rock yrs too!!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Nope, na-uh, sorry. Only I rock her world!

vchenoah
      Participant

Oh my!

Challenges all round!!!

I say put up or shut up! lmbo

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Nope, na-uh, sorry. Only I rock her world!

You heard the princess, Oreo ji. You can't even move my world, forget rocking. Stick out tongue

Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Yeah well, find someone else to tease!!!! BUM!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Sheesh! How is a girl posed to run the matchmaking business if no one wants to be matched?!? grrrr *finding* Stick out tongue Bumster. Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

'I rock your world!' Must be a statement invented in Biblical times before an individual stoned criminals, harlots, infidels and the random assortment of anti-social, anti-religious, anti-establishment individuals.

Or do you think it was more like a theme song? 'We will, we will, rock you…?'

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

uuuuuggghhh! Buddha! When I'm having such an awful and horrible day and I can't even smile, you come and make me laugh! Smile Thank you…

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Yup! That is what Buddhas are for…making days better and having bellies rubbed for blessings…though I've had such a large breakfast that if anyone were to rub my belly, all they would get would be a huge burp.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

LMAO! Are you a buddha or a baby?!?! Stick out tongue

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Hmm…interesting question! Well, let's just say that it has been quite a while since anyone 'babied' me or called me 'babe.' Just so you know, the last time someone called me 'babe,' they were more interested in a small rectangular leather enclosure in my right rear pocket and least interested in 'babying' me. But, no harm no foul. When one romances another either suppleness of waist, length of leg or even a pair of protrusions, they should not be complaining about lack of attention. It is the way all things that go to the pooper go…like the Bard of Avon says: '…like a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.'

boo
      Participant

And the subject… Underage Romances!! Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

And the subject… Underage Romances!! Big Smile

which reminds me…senorGay..err i mean senorJay…make sure they are above 18 before u try anything! the last thing we want is reading the papers one day with the subject 'indiano buddha in philippines caught gettin' it on with a minor at starbucks' !!

Viewing 62 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.