Viewing 247 reply threads
  • Author
      boo
      Participant

There are possibly endless hues of personalities in this world of ours. From the fiery red to the calming blue to the lively pink to the silent-yet-beautiful black, there is certainly no dearth of different characters, with their own style of being.

So what is it that makes a person 'tick'? Is there any one thing that makes a person tick? Why does that person tick? What is it that draws us towards acquaintancing ourselves with that person? What is, for want of a better phrasing, the x-factor?

Is there any one person that comes to mind upon reading this? I would love for you to share with me anyone who has made you stop in your path by evoking a (positive) reaction out of you, whatever form that reaction may have been in. Someone who has made you smile, or someone who has made you think and reflect, or someone who has pissed you off but who still has managed to leave behind a feeling of amazement when you think about them, or someone whose craziness makes you feel like the dullest person on the planet… anyone, anything!

There is no need to restrict yourself to one person, of course. They may not be people you necessarily love, or whom you necessarily know well enough, but… it doesn't matter. It's not the person as such, but rather their personality (or a specific shade of their personality) I would love to know more about!

Smile

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Hey Booooooooooooooooo,

Just browsed through above request and this thought appeared to me:

It would actually be very interesting to read your response to above as much as anyone else’s in this forum so how about you give us an indication of a person(s) who has made u feel the same…

** Is there any one person that comes to mind upon reading this? I would love for you to share with me anyone who has made you stop in your path by evoking a (positive) reaction out of you, whatever form that reaction may have been in.smile, or someone who has made you think and reflect, or someone who has pissed you off but who still has managed to leave behind a feeling of amazement when you think about them, or someone whose craziness makes you feel like the dullest person on the planet… anyone, anything!**

And perhaps you can go ahead and give us your views on :

**So what is it that makes a person 'tick'? Is there any one thing that makes a person tick? Why does that person tick? What is it that draws us towards acquaintancing( btw, theres no such word as acquaintancing, lovieJ, but then ur a sister after my heart so making up words is the norm ) ourselves with that person? What is, for want of a better phrasing, the x-factor?**

Am looking forward to some very intelligent reading…

Take care and will be back with my **views** when I get a chance…

~~alie~~

boo
      Participant

The first person (or three) that comes to mind are our very own trio – Oreo ji, Baqtiar sabh and Nitzah… Smile

I truly have never seen their style of craziness, wittiness and rudeness before.. and that was part of the magic of the forum. That was what made this forum different from all the other ones I had browsed – the fact that there was an exchange of a lot of (possibly) rude words, but with good intentions and high spirits. There is one thing Nitzah used to say, which describes them perfectly (paraphrased): “The trick is to go as close as you can towards the line, but never cross it.”

Yemenilicious
      Participant

…agreed

boo
      Participant

Big Smile Yemeni – what exactly are you agreeing with?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

that them three psychos make this forum different and unique?

boo
      Participant

Yaar – you have not seen the half of it! I am being honest.. Smile (Yesh yesh, time for me to go all nostalgic again… Confused)

boo
      Participant

Yaar – you have not seen the half of it! I am being honest.. Smile (Yesh yesh, time for me to go all nostalgic again… Confused)

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Boo! Your post echoed. Should we say that it was a resounding post? Lol.

Marine
      Participant
      boo:

The first person (or three) that comes to mind are our very own trio – Oreo ji, Baqtiar sabh and Nitzah… Smile

I truly have never seen their style of craziness, wittiness and rudeness before.. and that was part of the magic of the forum. That was what made this forum different from all the other ones I had browsed – the fact that there was an exchange of a lot of (possibly) rude words, but with good intentions and high spirits. There is one thing Nitzah used to say, which describes them perfectly (paraphrased): “The trick is to go as close as you can towards the line, but never cross it.”

Well jaan nothing is really changed they are still like that hehehe just off the forum.

But your right boo i remember the old forum where it was a lot of fun when we couldn't waith to get home and come on and see what they came up with this time.

I think we should get them to come on I tried to get Baqz to come back but he doesn't have the time.

as he would say for faltto things you need faltto time lol

to quote Oreo……WELL I WON”T HE WILL REPLY HIMSELF.

lol

but really do miss it especially the story of our little bollywood movie imiss Waluscha so much and Madhu men it used to be crazy

vchenoah
      Participant
      boo:

So true Boo! There may not be a 'love' there, but there is definitely an…affinity. I hope this word is correct or I will face the ruler! Wink

Baqtiar & Doctor N (can't be bothered to spell itBig Smile) were barely haunting the place by the time I arrived, but you are correct Boo! The three you mentioned, plus Madhu ji, Sporty Gal, Lee & Ramala made my heart glad. And I must add, please don't blush, yourself!

I have another quote (paraphrased) from Nitzah, “The less you tell, the more they want to know…”

vchenoah
      Participant
      boo:
      (Yesh yesh, time for me to go all nostalgic again… Confused)

Do what you do! Big Smile

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Hmmmm I admit, I miss Nitz

He had this amazing charm hahaha

Haven’t had the displeasure of being acquainted with Baqz though..

Except for that lil spat..

As for cosmic, ooooozes yukiness, has an imagination that belies his true self

But entertainment it was…Cosmic and Nitz..miss these funsssssterz..

~~A cuppa entertainment~~

To quote a quote:

The less u tell, the more they want to know!!

Hahaha , this reminds me off u Ness…

Of a conversation we had a while back..

~~I think the more u tell- the less they actually know~~

serioComic
      Participant

what is it about someone that catches yr attention more than the rest? it all boils down to one thing and one thing only – the x-factor!

some have it, some dont. some knows how to use it, some dont. some use it intentionally, some have no clue they are using it.

the way u speak, the words u recite, the image u portray, the charm u posses, the wittiness u spill out, the confidence u oozes, the intelligence u acquire, the knowledge u absorb, the unpredictability u show, the impulsiveness u trigger, the humour u let out, the frustrations u share, the anger u control, the wackyness u demonstrate, the naiveness u reveal, the innocence u display, the ability to run faster than a speeding train (oh wait..thats another thing altogether), the calmness u exhibit, the life u u live….

all packed into one and combined with the 4 elements of earth creates this one huge, mega nuclear of energy that radiates thru every veins of yr body and anyone who comes close to it will indirectly absorbed this force and if u are lucky (or unlucky) enough then from time to time there would be a spike in this energy that will hit yr heart directly, and thats when the soul in you recognizes this foreign energy and has no idea on what to do with it and hence let this energy rule inside of you until u decide to fight it and flush it out of yr body. but until then, u've been hit by the smooth criminal (had to say this. thanks MJ). for as long as this foreign energy is in u, yr body, heart, mind and soul will continously seek the source of this energy and that is when u just cant get enough of someone or cant quite figure out why u are attracted to that person.

and that is..the X-Factor.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

hmmm nice description oreo, but I think you got a little carried away with the language in the last paragraph Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Tabz… i think we can do some editing to this joint Stick out tongue

but it's well said..

Unique_Princess
      Participant

LOL great minds think alike Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant

fo shizzy

boo
      Participant
      serioComic:

what is it about someone that catches yr attention more than the rest? it all boils down to one thing and one thing only – the x-factor!

some have it, some dont. some knows how to use it, some dont. some use it intentionally, some have no clue they are using it.

the way u speak, the words u recite, the image u portray, the charm u posses, the wittiness u spill out, the confidence u oozes, the intelligence u acquire, the knowledge u absorb, the unpredictability u show, the impulsiveness u trigger, the humour u let out, the frustrations u share, the anger u control, the wackyness u demonstrate, the naiveness u reveal, the innocence u display, the ability to run faster than a speeding train (oh wait..thats another thing altogether), the calmness u exhibit, the life u u live….

all packed into one and combined with the 4 elements of earth creates this one huge, mega nuclear of energy that radiates thru every veins of yr body and anyone who comes close to it will indirectly absorbed this force and if u are lucky (or unlucky) enough then from time to time there would be a spike in this energy that will hit yr heart directly, and thats when the soul in you recognizes this foreign energy and has no idea on what to do with it and hence let this energy rule inside of you until u decide to fight it and flush it out of yr body. but until then, u've been hit by the smooth criminal (had to say this. thanks MJ). for as long as this foreign energy is in u, yr body, heart, mind and soul will continously seek the source of this energy and that is when u just cant get enough of someone or cant quite figure out why u are attracted to that person.

So much of energy in that post alone Oreo ji! I'm feeling tired after just reading it…

boo
      Participant
      serioComic:

So much of energy in that post alone Oreo ji! I'm feeling tired after just reading it…

serioComic
      Participant

feeling tired? thats cos some have the power to steal energy from others and make it their own 😉

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Stick out tongue

vchenoah
      Participant
      Scar face:

To quote a quote:

The less u tell, the more they want to know!!

Hahaha , this reminds me off u Ness…

Of a conversation we had a while back..

~~I think the more u tell- the less they actually know~~

Smile Please explain.

My old psych professor once said, “The more one speaks, the easier it is to convince another of a lie.” Which is why most times, silence is golden!

vchenoah
      Participant

Sounds serious comic! *chuckle* How long have you had this problem? Huh?

Marine
      Participant
      serioComic:

feeling tired? thats cos some have the power to steal energy from others and make it their own 😉

I have never agreed with you so don't let thing go to your head.

But boy i agree with you on this there are people that can draw you energy out of you in just seconds……. like Dracula sucks blood

Yemenilicious
      Participant

…now it's going to get to his head Marine Wink

sometimes, the fact that a person understands…makes them special Smile

boo
      Participant

Oh Yemeni… so, so true! This was the case with my no-longer-in-my-country friend… it was her birthday yesterday, in fact. And I miss her. Anyway… back to the topic…

Just the feeling of knowing there is someone who can feel your vibes, makes them so special to you. That is so true.

Sometimes I start to question this need people have with trying to find someone who understands them. Perhaps this is because I can honestly say there are very few – if any? – people that fully understand me, and yet, I am perfectly content being the way I am? *touchwood* Maybe this is what is causing me to question this… this… need? That people have to find somebody who 'understands'.. but all I needed to do was think about the people I truly love and care for in my life… and see how there is some bond that is holding my self tightly onto theirs, however thick or thin or long or short this thread may be. There is still something there… something we have in common, something we can relate to… that is acting as a force between me and them, making me want to love them.

It's funny, isn't it? Sometimes I lose myself so much in the abstract universe of life, that my feet start to rise away from the simple direct soil of this planet I'm on. It's something simple, so common, so natural, so… little and possibly even something that can be physically held, that is the cause of a bond between two people. Like having a common interest. Of late, I have been so lost in trying to navigate myself through lanes of 'deeper' thinking, thinking there is something more…. spiritual? Magical? to a connection between two people.. that I have failed to see the simplest of cobbles that have created this lane I am sharing with those I love. A lane that consists of a common obsession with chocolate, or a shared madness for Bollywood, or a similar interest in living for each random moment of life… it is these simple things that sometimes ties a firm knot between two minds.

There are some people in this world (quite literally) whose love towards me leaves me so happily and pleasantly surprised.. a little voice is always asking me, always calling out to me, “Why? Why do they love me so much?” and my heart in return questioning my own intensity of love… and that is where I lose sight of simple realities and enter the ever-risky road of feelings.. feelings I dare not let go of, feelings I dare not allow to flow straight through me, without me living in each fragment of them first.. feelings that leave me too weak to question, but always, always, strong enough to experience and cherish. This is when the little, simple things leave me.. and all I am left with as an answer to my questions is a tiny whisper, so as to not disturb the heaven of love I am lost in… “Because they do.”

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Boo:

Just the feeling of knowing there is someone who can feel your vibes, makes them so special to you. That is so true.

Sometimes I start to question this need people have with trying to find someone who understands them.

I think people need to find someone that understands them because people sometimes just want to be told that the other person agrees with what they are feeling, without being questioned why they feel something, or be told that they shouldn't feel something or be told that what they feel at that moment is complete bull. I think sometimes people want to find someone who understands so that they can hear them say “I understand what you're feeling, its completely natural, go ahead and feel it and come to me when you want some advice about it, but till then I'm here to feel it with you”. I don't actually know if Im making any sense right now. I just… I guess I'm just venting.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Nice Venting.

boo
      Participant

“people sometimes just want to be told that the other person agrees with what they are feeling, without being questioned why they feel something, or be told that they shouldn't feel something or be told that what they feel at that moment is complete bull. I think sometimes people want to find someone who understands so that they can hear them say “I understand what you're feeling, its completely natural, go ahead and feel it and come to me when you want some advice about it, but till then I'm here to feel it with you”.”

You are making perfect sense, Tayba… but I guess what I found difficult to understand was why people needed reassurance from someone else, if they felt their heart was leading them in the right direction?

Of course, I do understand what you're saying ji.. and I'm not really disputing it, I guess… I'm just wondering – why don't people want to take another route?

We must all have faced situations in life, where we had not a clue if what we were doing was the 'right' thing or not… I know I have. And I took the steps myself, but at the same time… I understand perfectly well what you're saying.. I remember one night.. late at night.. asking my sister if she thought I was crazy.. and just hearing her sleepy words, “You're not crazy” gave me the reassuring warmth I needed.

So yeah. I don't really have an argument here… I'm just musing out loud..

Hope I made sense..

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I think sometimes people are just not sure that their heart is leading them in the right direction.. I think sometimes when people say “follow your heart it will always lead you to the right decision” sounds very overrated. Usually it is our hearts that get us into so many problems. We forget to take our minds with us I guess. So sometimes we just need reassurance from those who are using their minds. At other times we may not even need their opinion or even ask for it, sometimes all it takes is for them to just listen without questioning how you feel.

boo
      Participant

Tayba ji…

You said we forget to take our minds with us, and that's why our hearts get us into so many problems.

But what would you say if I said it is because we take our minds with us, that our hearts are no longer free to ride on the wings of the winds?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

but when we let our heart do what it wants, it also has an affect on the lives of those around you. Sometimes we need to take our minds with us so that we can control the desires of our hearts because although want our hearts to be free to ride on the wings of the wind, we are bound by the relationships in our lives and anything we do will have a big affect on those that are important to us. We should expect them to understand if they love us but they hold the same expectation from us don't they? I don't think I'm even making any sense anymore. I'm sorry!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Some friends are like small and slender colored bottles with narrow openings, especially when our soul-conversation or 'outpouring' needs a friend who is more of a crystal-clear bottle of generous proportions with a wider mouth. I do not know if its just me, or perhaps, you may have had a similar inkling- I have friends with whom I share certain issues or ideas, that are very important to my life, and go home feeling like most of my words bounced off the narrow opening of a small and slender colored bottle and spilled sadly to the floor. We call this 'zoning off,' but it feels more like betrayal. I also have friends, thankfully, who are wonderful listeners that do not taint my words with uninvited opinion or taunt them with harsh judgment, but receive them eagerly and offer me the luxury of leisurely reflection.

I am grateful for these select few…for where would I be without such friends who compassionately accept the turbid waters of my scattered thought but capaciously return them unambiguous and uninflected.

boo
      Participant

Very true, Tayba.. I don't dispute that.. one of the rules I live by is that I will do my best never to hurt anyone's feelings (the other is not to bring politics into friendship). Because that is one of things that makes me feel like I am worth nothing, in my own eyes. And if I don't have that confidence in myself, I'm a gone case.

But… I don't know ji… I can't explain… there is something in my mind, even though I can fully understand, fully see where you're coming from.. that is refusing to believe that our heart can lead us into the 'wrong' lanes of life. How can this innocent pulsing thing that gives us our life, ever rebel against our selves? Maaf karo ji.. I am being completely naive and childish and stubborn… I realise that… but at the same time, I truly cannot understand “Why not?”… pffft. I think I'm just in a stubborn mood. Hmmm.

I guess it depends on the personality, too.. there are some people who will fight for what they believe in, no matter what the consequences… and some people who will give in before they've even set out on the journey… and a whole range of people in between.

This idea of being bound by the relationships in our lives… it is an interesting one, in my opinion… full of contradictions, and yet, none can be claimed false.. we are free in choosing, and moulding the path of our relationships… and yet we are restricted in where we can lay out our path… there is no one we are bound to except ourselves (and maybe God… depends which way you want to look at it…), and yet it is the threads of every single relationship in our lives, that is restricting the free flow of our own kites… the only person that matters at the end of the day is ourselves (and maybe God/God's opinion on ourselves… or nobody.. depending on which way you look at it…), and yet every single heart we choose to hold on to imprints its importance on your existence…

Are we really bound by relationships? Are we really free?

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

As usual, my sense of timing seems to have deserted me. I am sorry. I love what I am reading and my post stands out like a magician in a monastery.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

It is love itself, something that is meant to make us feel completely elevated, that ironically makes us bound by relationships. It is our love for our friends and our family that keeps us bound to them. Sure we would love to follow our hearts in every situation, but sometimes that just isn't possible. Not in this world where nothing is ever ideal. Sure in films they always tell you to follow your heart but that is just propaganda. A film has to give a message to its audience and that just seems like the most simple one. 'Follow your heart'. I don't know maybe I sound very cynical, which is a surprise to me too because I am usually the romantic. I think you just come to a point where you realise that logic and practicality has to play some part in life, otherwise too many people could get hurt if we left our hearts to make the decision….

boo
      Participant

Tayba… can you give me an example of what you mean? Just a general example, of anyone or anything…?

Love has never been a burden for me.. even when I did not realise what love truly meant to me, I have never felt it be a burden on my shoulders… in fact, I was thinking about this the other day… It is not love that hurts, but the lack of love… every time I saw myself cursing love.. I realised it was because there was a lack of it… can you think of any time, any time you were feeling so much love… that it became a burden to you? I can't. I can think of times when the person I loved was talking sadly about the girl he loved whom he has lost, when I was feeling sad for not feeling a reflection of my love… that is… such an awful feeling. Slowly, slowly… I learnt to love without expecting anything in return… perhaps that is why I cannot understand why our hearts can lead us to the wrong paths… I don't know what it is, really… I learnt (or rather, I am still learning) to just give and give love.. and find the real pleasure in just… loving. Instead of mourning over loves that were not reciprocated.

This was several months ago… and to this day, I cannot work out if it has been a metamorphosis in my character, or a new shield, a new defence mechanism that has been put up by me… to stop me feeling the pains of a lack of love… I have waited time and time again, for an e-mail from a loved one, or an SMS, or a hug or something… but each time nothing came, I simply smiled and moved on… not for one moment letting these moments dilute my love.

One day, one sweet sweet day, I can be the mad girl I see myself as… a mad, stubborn girl who follows her heart and has love to show and give…and does not care for anything that will act as a hurdle in her path..

Ouff, I doubt even I am making sense, Tayba!

boo
      Participant
      SenorJalapeno:

As usual, my sense of timing seems to have deserted me. I am sorry. I love what I am reading and my post stands out like a magician in a monastery.

Join in, then… surely you must have some views on what is being discussed? Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

You are making sense, Boo. Smile I don't mean that love burdens us. I mean that love itself binds us. For example, living all your life with family and friends whom you love dearly and who love you dearly. You love being around them but your heart has always desired to move somewhere else, a whole different country. Yet you know that if you follow your heart you will be hurting every single one of them in so many ways, and you expect them to understand and let you go because their happiness is in your happiness. But then isn't your happiness in their happiness? Do you sacrifice them or do you sacrifice your heart's desires? That's what I meant by being bound by relationships. If the mind wasn't there to control the heart, the heart may just fly off to another country leaving many other hearts, broken.

boo
      Participant

I agree that love binds us (and the most beautiful thing about its binding, is that it only does so because we allow it to do so..)…

But as for your example, I see a very straightforward answer… which is making me frown instead of smile.. am I completely missing the point here, Tayba?

If I may say so…

I would go with my heart. I would leave the country, and go to wherever I want to go.. I understand that it might result in a lot of broken hearts, but tell me Tayba, if.. you know, at the end of the day, the smiles on our faces are not driven by the happy beating of our hearts, what else is there to life? But then again, as I said before, I guess it depends on the personality… I would have no problems simply leaving (if my finances, etc. are OK, of course) because – much as I love the people in my life right now – they do not… well, 'control' me as such.. in an emtional way.

Maybe this relates to what I was saying earlier about there being no one in my life who truly knows and understands me.. I don't know. But I don't think our dreams are worth sacrificing because others are refusing to let go of this thread..

Besides, who says the love will be gone if I go away? I understand that it is painful, it is difficult (It was not too long ago that a friend of mine had to leave me and go to a foreign country, too..)… but if the bonds are strong enough…

And also – this is just a personal thought – I hate it when people become clingy. I feel suffocated. I hate it when people follow me around and pretend we are the closest of friends, when all I want to do is get rid of them. It is not my fault I do not feel any sort of bond with them.. and if I don't feel it, I don't like being forced into it. And I hate it when people think that, just because I give my 101% of love to them, it gives them a right to assume I will always be there. I will only be there as long as there is something pulling me there, some form of love I feel, a feeling that my heart is being looked after by them… if not, the distances will become evident. I don't for one moment mean to hurt people at all… I simply… don't like being forced into love.

Why did I think of all this? Because of your example Tayba… personally, it would annoy me if my family and friends thought I would sacrifice my heart's dreams for their happiness. OK there may be some cases when I may do so… but – heh – I come first. Because that is the only way I can live my life without feeling guilty and full of “what ifs”. And I know that sometimes, I have to compromise… I don't mind compromising… I love compromising… but… yeah.

Now I think I'M venting. lol.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      boo:

Oh Yemeni… so, so true! This was the case with my no-longer-in-my-country friend… it was her birthday yesterday, in fact. And I miss her. Anyway… back to the topic…

Right Hug wish her a belated happy birthday from me.

boo
      Participant

I will do.. I am yet to buy her a present – eeeesshhhh!! Embarrassed lol.. I am actually cursing her for leaving me before her birthday, as it means I have to pay for the postage and packaging… sigh! Big Smile SRK: You are so CHEAP! Kajol (giggling): Voh to main hoon! lol!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

awwwww Smile what are you planning on getting her? LOL cheeapppppp ppl these days, sighhhh Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant

I don't know yaar… I want to take my time over it… she's a special gal and all… deserves special attention… Wink maybe sometime this weekend, I'll browse the shops, and end up getting her a useless chocolate bar. lol. Big Smile Or probably buying her the chocolate bar with good intentions, and then eating it myself. Embarrassed Hehe!

Oye, no dissing cheap people… kyun Tabz? Big Smile Just remembering what you said about McD's… lol, a special offer or something? lol… man… I pig out at McD's. Actually, I pig out most places. I had chinese takeaway for dinner… and I pigged out then, too…

lmao – once, I went to a three year old's birthday party (yesh yesh… she was adorable… Smile) and her mum offered me a pizza… and I was feeling so full, I said no thanks… and then she insisted I take a pizza slice… and told me, “They're low fat, you know… you can eat as many as you like.” I was just like Indifferent Indifferent Indifferent What was she saying?!?! (fyi, I genuinely am not fat.. I dance as intensely as I eat, so…).

Hmmm. Something tells me you guys are all nodding off, after listening to my useless ramble on my dietary life. lol.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL! boo, you crack me up Stick out tongue don't worry, arabs are hecka cheap too…we be dying for them discounts. we'd sit for hours tryna convince the seller…it's hilarious.

I'm sure, whatever you end up buying your friend, will make her feel as special as she really is Smile Right Hug except make sure you share that chocolate, hunnz Wink if you do end up eating it. and then be like “The sentiment counts, buddy”

bahahaha

boo
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:

except make sure you share that chocolate, hunnz Wink if you do end up eating it. and then be like “The sentiment counts, buddy”

bahahaha

I love you girl!! Welcome to my side of the world! Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lmao, i love you too Smile

boo
      Participant

Big Smile

Khaike paan banaraswala!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL!! are you sure thats a good idea, yaara? Stick out tongue

Big Smile achaaa!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

'…arabs are hecka cheap too…we be dying for them discounts. we'd sit for hours tryna convince the seller…it's hilarious.'

Midnight Madness Sale in most of the Malls here. 90% off on all things you do not need and 10% off on everything you do need. Special Discounts for Arab Aunties with a predisposition to hug others. Lmao.

Erm…You coming Ninja?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

maybe…maybe not. we'll see Wink

lolll, typical response. (hell yeah)

boo
      Participant

“Vaddi log vaddi vaddi baatein…”

(SIGH! I have lost it… Confused)

Yemenilicious
      Participant

now…let's help you find it, shall we?

boo
      Participant

Sure! All you have to do is walk out of the house, grabbing your purse with you… and go into the nearest shop. There, on a shelf, you will find a huge chocolate bar, that has “Cadbury's Dairy Milk” written on it. You just need to grab it, and with a sweet smile, bring it back to me. There will be some people in the shop, of course.. they just want to check that you are helping me find the right thing, so they will ask you for some money. Not a lot. Then you can run back to me in mystery land and go “Boo ji Boo ji! I found it for you!”… Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lmao… Big Smile

boo
      Participant

Sweetie, by lmao-ing and Big Smile-ing at me, you managed to seal the deal… now go find me my chocolate! Stick out tongue

Darn it. I really want chocolate now!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

I have some Belgian Chocolate in the freezer. Its quite old so I don't know if its any good. Its yours if you want it, but please bring a Camel, uh-huh, that's right, a Camel.

boo
      Participant

Belgian Chocolate? Hmmm.

But you must first tell me – is it milk chocolate or dark chocolate?

Give me the right answer, and I will surely bring a Camel, Senor.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      boo:

Sweetie, by lmao-ing and Big Smile-ing at me, you managed to seal the deal… now go find me my chocolate! Stick out tongue

Darn it. I really want chocolate now!

i want chocolate too! and no, im too sick to go looking for chocolate Stick out tongue

Big Smile

boo
      Participant

Oh dear… looks like we're relying on Mr.J for the chocolate… don't worry hun… boogedy's going to get chocolate for you!

Kajra re kajra re… sigh!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

finally! SENOR is gonna be of use!

thanks boo, ily =]

boo
      Participant

Great! There I was thinking I could laze around while you ran all over the place trying to “find” my chocolate… and now look who's lazing around and who's trying to organise for some chocolate! Teaches me a lesson, I suppose.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL!

Big Smile Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Hmm Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate…seeing that I am not particularly fond of chocolate, I don't remember. If I were to guess, I would have to say Dark Chocolate. A friend brought it from Czech Republic early this year. I freeze it, grind it, add full-cream milk, and make Hot Chocolate, add a dash of Cayenne Pepper and Voila! Heaven in a Mug.

Did either of you ever try Godiva or Theobrama? I see people going crazy over at their stores here. I'm more of a Blueberry/Raspberry Cheesecake person.

boo
      Participant

I hate dark chocolate. And caramel. Big Smile (Am a fussy chocolate eater. lol.)

Godiva? Why does that name sound familiar..?

boo
      Participant

I cannot believe you capitalised Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate, Senor… sigh. This is not German, you know. Stick out tongue

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Unique_princess:
      I think sometimes people are just not sure that their heart is leading them in the right direction.. I think sometimes when people say “follow your heart it will always lead you to the right decision” sounds very overrated. Usually it is our hearts that get us into so many problems. We forget to take our minds with us I guess. So sometimes we just need reassurance from those who are using their minds. At other times we may not even need their opinion or even ask for it, sometimes all it takes is for them to just listen without questioning how you feel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hmmm interesting Taybz, however sometimes u may end up talking to the WRONG person ( people)

not everyone is sincere..whether they benefit from what u say or not, theres still unnecessary trouble

am just thinking about a specific incident in my life and the people I carelessly chose to trust, coz even strong minded, intuitive women like myself

can make the mistake of allowing or trusting the wrong person…

I have said this sooo many times in this forum and to my friends here …friendship//friends in my life are close to my heart

I could see no reason not to trust one I call friend yet my judgement or lack of actually judging another had led me or wait **almost **

led me down the path to insanity…

when Cosmic/mara and Boo mentioned a person draining u of all yr energy, well something to that effect…my first thought centred around this individual

whom I consider family …weirdly, am not sure if its a good or bad thing but I cant remain upset or hate or grudge another to such extremeties…

regardless of the hurt and betrayal and disappointment, felt by me, I still love, care for and pray for the soul of one I call friend…

people do or say things for reasons only they hold dear to themselves..here in this forum out in this world, what u see with me is what u get…

I do not expect the sameness from anyone else, but honesty and truth …a simple request …not the easiest act for many…

I may be sooo wrong, and if I am …then I seek forgiveness in advance for condemning one I thought I knew but truly didnt…

I live my life lead by God, as silly as it may sound to many, this is me..soo for the past 8 months or so, I questioned the one I believed in, for the sake of an individual…an better late than never, common sense kicked in…If I live by God, trust GOD soooo completely and pray feverishly for the truth, guidance then would GOD deceive me???? Would GOD lead me astray with falseness and lies?//

I think not, therefore I do not think I am wrong in this case…I know I have gone soooo off the topic now but we are talking about characters and personalities and people who affect us…

I thought I built a wall to ensure hurt, pain and love have no accesss, yeah r8…

be careful on who u call friend, regardless of how genuine they seem

be aware of your intuition, do not let anyone take u on a journey u are not dressed for

be careful of the webs of deceit..I cannot for the life of me understand why any sane person would willingly want to play games with anothers thoughts

love and feelings, but heck this is life r8….taken me a year to experience yet another lesson **well learnt**

and when I came in here telling u guys I dont trust…hahaha now I know why~~

btw, Boo this makes me think of u …yr desire to be mystery woman..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

above are just my thoughts and feelings, after reading Tayba's post, and is said with no intention of hurting anyone…

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      serioComic:

errrhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….dats L O V E idiot~~

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

'I cannot believe you capitalised Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate, Senor… sigh. This is not German, you know'

Stop being Hung Up on my proclivity to Upper Case words. Upper Case Rocks! You Are Just Jealous. I Know.

Mukesh
      Keymaster

lol, jeez u guys sound like 12 yr olds…

cuter

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

I Am Definitely More Cuterer.

Marine
      Participant

i love this how all of us have different caracters. It makes the forum much better place. we all get to share our point of views and also fight about it hehehehehehe

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

i love this how all of us have different caracters. It makes the forum much better place. we all get to share our point of views and also fight about it hehehehehehe

respect other opinions – yes

fight- yes

share- yes

…gotta love this!

Baqtiar
      Participant

Darling yemeni..if u love it sooo much than.. am ready to fight and respect u as well

Yemenilicious
      Participant

nah im all good man.

Baqtiar
      Participant

Honey am not that bad either…. Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant

yeah…go find something better to do

Baqtiar
      Participant

Ohhh.. i didnt knew talking to you is sooo useless, that i should go find somthing better to do… Are u that much useless ???

Yemenilicious
      Participant

yes i am. tenjewberrymud. now leave

Baqtiar
      Participant

Darling am not in ur home…… and what makes u think that i will leave u..no chance honey

Yemenilicious
      Participant

ha

you're hella dumb

Marine
      Participant

aare wah you to are it again. Kya hua tum dono ko.

Come on and get along hehehehehehehe

Baqtiar
      Participant

Oh yeah… dumb after the dumber….

Marine
      Participant

Boy i hope that wasn't directed to me Angry

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Boy i hope that wasn't directed to me Angry

lmao..he's one weirdo

Marine
      Participant

Yah but isn't he the sweetest though

how are you darling Yemmy

Baqtiar
      Participant

this weirdo… fallen for u dumbo…(yemmmy)

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

this weirdo… fallen for u dumbo…(yemmmy)

sike your stupid mind!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Yah but isn't he the sweetest though

how are you darling Yemmy

im great, thank you.

yourself?

Marine
      Participant

lol Baqz already for gods sake at least take some time let the wund in my heart heal first.

I'm good Yemmy a little sick of drama and people who bring then into my life but except that i'm good

Baqtiar
      Participant

This stupid is all FIDA on you….. my Yemmy darling…

Yemenilicious
      Participant

whatever

Marine
      Participant

BAQZ STOP CHASING HER SHE BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE

Baqtiar
      Participant

Any one but me….. as loong as she is in this forum… am totally fida on Yummy…

Marine
      Participant

FIDA FIDA FIDA well what can i say may god help you darling

Yemmy may god help you first love cause you will need it heheheh

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Need what? I don't need anything, thank you very much.

Baqtiar
      Participant

Ya Ali… Madaat ali…. ishq pe haan… fida hooon … ye hasti….

That song was for Yummy darling… (yum MY darling)

Marine
      Participant

thank you bot i needed this lough today

Yemenilicious
      Participant

ha

hayal no

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

thank you bot i needed this lough today

say wah?

Baqtiar
      Participant

why cant u get it thru ur dumbo shell in one say… why do we have to repeat it slow snaily…yummy

Yemenilicious
      Participant

because you're being a dumnut

Marine
      Participant

what i mean is i hace been having a bad weekend so now seeing you to reading hte posts make me laugh

Baqtiar
      Participant

Well admit it schoool kid that ur brains cell work slow as snail…. thatz why u dont get it in one say

Yemenilicious
      Participant

yeah yeah whatever…

and marine, you think this funny, don't you…ahhh no surprise Wink

Baqtiar
      Participant

This is not funny darling Yummy.. those were the facts of you…

first thing ur not a player.. and u proved ur just a kid huh

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I wish i were half as innocent as a kid Wink

Baqtiar
      Participant

You are totally a kid…. and innocent as a lil child… no wonder why am FIDA on you

Yemenilicious
      Participant

ohmyAllah!

okie now, shut up with that!

Marine
      Participant

Yem i love how you know me good lol

unfortunately i am amused hehehehehe

Baqtiar
      Participant

Well Yummy ALLAH is for every one…. why only yours….

Yemenilicious
      Participant

never said HE was only mine Wink

He's mine…yours…everyones. yes

Subhanahu wata'ala. Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Yem i love how you know me good lol

unfortunately i am amused hehehehehe

lmao….i know you good?

Marine
      Participant

yes as in you knew that it would make me laugh

Baqtiar
      Participant

darling yummy scroll up and read… u said… ohmyallah

thatz why i said … ALLAH is for every one.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

yes…

im off, school early in the morning.

gnight

Mukesh
      Keymaster

enjoy yumz…

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

serioComic:

roflmao. that was so funny scarry. Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

You are totally a kid…. and innocent as a lil child… no wonder why am FIDA on you

Leave my ninja alone! you are fida on anything with a pulse Confused

Marine
      Participant

Hey di how are you love?

Tabz that was funny your right though he is fond of anything that has a pulse hehehehehe

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

Beautiful thing innit?Big Smile

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

fight- yes

share- yes

…gotta love this!

lmao…wooooooooorrrrrrrdddddddddddd!!!

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

Darling yemeni..if u love it sooo much than.. am ready to fight and respect u as well

Voodoo Dood back at it!

How art thou Baqtiar? Smile

Marine
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Beautiful thing innit?Big Smile

Yes it is thats why i said it Hmm

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

fight- yes

share- yes

…gotta love this!

lmao…wooooooooorrrrrrrdddddddddddd!!!

Big Smile w0rrdddd to your ammmiiii

how are youuuu hun?

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

serioComic:

what is it about someone that catches yr attention more than the
      rest? it all boils down to one thing and one thing only – the x-factor!

some have it, some dont. some knows how to use it, some dont.
      some use it intentionally, some have no clue they are using it.

the way u speak, the words u recite, the image u portray, the
      charm u posses, the wittiness u spill out, the confidence u oozes, the
      intelligence u acquire, the knowledge u absorb, the unpredictability u
      show, the impulsiveness u trigger, the humour u let out, the
      frustrations u share, the anger u control, the wackyness u demonstrate,
      the naiveness u reveal, the innocence u display, the ability to run
      faster than a speeding train (oh wait..thats another thing altogether),
      the calmness u exhibit, the life u u live….

all packed into one and combined with the 4 elements of earth
      creates this one huge, mega nuclear of energy that radiates thru every
      veins of yr body and anyone who comes close to it will indirectly
      absorbed this force and if u are lucky (or unlucky) enough then
      from time to time there would be a spike in this energy that will
      hit yr heart directly, and thats when the soul in you recognizes this
      foreign energy and has no idea on what to do with it and hence let this
      energy rule inside of you until u decide to fight it and flush it out
      of yr body. but until then, u've been hit by the smooth criminal (had
      to say this. thanks MJ). for as long as this foreign energy is in u, yr
      body, heart, mind and soul will continously seek the source of this
      energy and that is when u just cant get enough of someone or cant quite
      figure out why u are attracted to that person.

for
      the benefit of ppl like you [Read: the faltooest of them all] i shall
      now give u a scenario so that u both can at least try to get it inside
      yr empty heads (and im not putting a high hopes for u to get it still)

theres
      2 sides to everything…for easy reference lets call it A and B.
      anything more complicated than that and im sure u will have difficulty
      understanding.

A is the one that emits this X-Factor and B is the dumba$$ that falls for this x-factor.

Love
      (as u refer to it) is the feeling that dumba$$ B has once it is hit by
      the X-Factor that A emits from his body and soul. is that clear enough
      for u?

back to the original question…what is it that makes
      someone tick? love dont make someone tick. love is the after effect of
      someone once that person is hit by the x-factor. comprende? no? its
      ok…i dont expect u to get it anyways.

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Quote:

Quote:

serioComic:

for the benefit of ppl like you [Read: the faltooest of them all] i shall now give u a scenario so that u both can at least try to get it inside yr empty heads (and im not putting a high hopes for u to get it still)

theres 2 sides to everything…for easy reference lets call it A and B. anything more complicated than that and im sure u will have difficulty understanding.

A is the one that emits this X-Factor and B is the dumba$$ that falls for this x-factor.

Love (as u refer to it) is the feeling that dumba$$ B has once it is hit by the X-Factor that A emits from his body and soul. is that clear enough for u?

back to the original question…what is it that makes someone tick? love dont make someone tick. love is the after effect of someone once that person is hit by the x-factor. comprende? no? its ok…i dont expect u to get it anyways.

hmmmmmm….and u felt a compelling need to elaborate further on this??

hmmmm…okaaaay

Mukesh
      Keymaster

wasup mara??

am gud thanks

hope alls gud on yr side too

Unique_Princess
      Participant

methinks he is a B i.e the dumb@ss who has fallen for the X-Factor A Stick out tongue

Mukesh
      Keymaster

gmta moment taybz **high five**

same thoughts in mah mind

now me better run off and hide before Yumz returns

u have a faaab weekend

chat sooon

hugz

alie

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

methinks he is a B i.e the dumb@ss who has fallen for the X-Factor A Stick out tongue

Sassy Princess! Big Smile Hope you're well beautiful!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Sassy is the right word! Lol.

vchenoah
      Participant

Big Smile Hey sir! How are you?

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

I am well, ma'am. Eating jello and watching Must Love Dogs with a bunch of friends…well, not really watching as much as listening to the dialogue. As soon as word spread out that I own a DLP projector, I suddenly had more friends and started spending a fortune on popcorn, chips and salsa.

vchenoah
      Participant

Sounds like a great time!

If you will, have a chip with extra salsa for me!

Njoy ur film!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Extra chip with salsa it is!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

gmta moment taybz **high five**

same thoughts in mah mind

now me better run off and hide before Yumz returns

*stares at Alie* Indifferent

and tayba…*shakes head*

Unique_Princess
      Participant

…..*with an innocent grin, Tayba leaves the room*….. Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
      Participant

*with a roti-roller Ninja goes after tayba* (or better yet, a hammer?..no let's do diz desi style!)

Mukesh
      Keymaster

lol Yumz its more fun the desi style nah

sooo roti-roller it is hahaha..wooooohoooo

u knw am sitting here conjuring up this pic of everyone in a kitchen actually attemptin to cook sums roflmao…am wondering what the end result will luk like …hmmmm lotza masti I predict…

wats with all dat staring huh huh huh …I dnt see u deeeeenyiiiinnnnggggg anything hahaha

if u think yr twitchin is gonna scare me …hahahahaaa think again madam…

**singing** luw is in da air ~~la la la la la ~~

lol….MWAHZ YUMZ

~~~why fight wat u cant control~~~

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

*with a roti-roller Ninja goes after tayba* (or better yet, a hammer?..no let's do diz desi style!)

Waaaaaaaa! lmao

*pulls up a chair & a diet cherry vanilla Dr. pepper*

Yemenilicious
      Participant

oooohhhh Ness, and i thought i was evil Wink

enjoy! cos it's goin' doowwwnnnnnnn. WAAAAAAAAAAAH

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

lol Yumz its more fun the desi style nah

sooo roti-roller it is hahaha..wooooohoooo

u knw am sitting here conjuring up this pic of everyone in a kitchen actually attemptin to cook sums roflmao…am wondering what the end result will luk like …hmmmm lotza masti I predict…

wats with all dat staring huh huh huh …I dnt see u deeeeenyiiiinnnnggggg anything hahaha

if u think yr twitchin is gonna scare me …hahahahaaa think again madam…

**singing** luw is in da air ~~la la la la la ~~

lol….MWAHZ YUMZ

~~~why fight wat u cant control~~~

*uncomfortable stare* its me…when i'm not cool with something…i stare Wink you'd have to spend so much time with me like Rani does to figure that out. lmao.

*twitches*

Mukesh
      Keymaster

THROWS bucket of iced water on Yumz, u feeling better now hunz??

I knw the heat in America is unbearable lol

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

THROWS bucket of iced water on Yumz, u feeling better now hunz??

I knw the heat in America is unbearable lol

UHHHHHHHHH that's cold! actually, the heat is not too bad here, i like the weather =)

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Sooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiii jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn

**throws warm water*** on yuumzzz

U okies now???

Great…can we go cook sumthing, am starving …cant wait to be back home

Siiiiighhhhhhhhh

Wats dis thread called again??? Feel lost in this forum these days…

Yemenilicious
      Participant

when are you going back home hunn?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Mukesh
      Keymaster

aaabsolutely 🙂 cute yumz

Yemenilicious
      Participant

=D

we're gonna miss you loads scarz =(

kavita_0026
      Participant

Loads, bundles, bunches.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

loads??bundles??bunches??

reminds me of a forest..lotza hunky dory woodcutters, or whatever u call them these days

Yemenilicious
      Participant

hmmmmmmmmmm

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

woodcutters wife… lol

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lol! Woodcutter's wife…hmm…that would mean an axe nearby. No thank you.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol poor senor, I think he feels in danger around us women here Stick out tongue. There, there! SUPERWOMAN IS HERE! lmaooooo

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Whew! Thank you Tayba ji. My friends came over to my place yesterday to unveil the 'Cheer Senor Up' plan. Part of the plan was to watch movies, which we did, and to an excess. One of the movies was Superman Returns. I should have told them of a Superwoman I happen to know, who wears a hijaab and matches it with other accessories. But, seriously, whoever the idiot who labeled women the weaker sex was off his rocker. Some of the strongest people I know are women, not to mention my three friends who are now battling cancer. If I was half as strong as any of them, I'd drop to my knees and thank God.

Hey, thank you for making me laugh. The sound of my laughter has been alien to my own home for the past few days.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

That's what Tayba does, Senor… She brings back laughter into our lives. Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Agreed.

boo
      Participant

I swear yaars… I can hear Tayba's squealish-laughter sometimes… it sounds beautiful, and to me… that's Tayba. The sound of her laughter.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

I swear yaars… I can hear Tayba's squealish-laughter sometimes… it sounds beautiful, and to me… that's Tayba. The sound of her laughter.

awwwwwwwwwww!

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Whew! Thank you Tayba ji. My friends came over to my place yesterday to unveil the 'Cheer Senor Up' plan. Part of the plan was to watch movies, which we did, and to an excess. One of the movies was Superman Returns. I should have told them of a Superwoman I happen to know, who wears a hijaab and matches it with other accessories. But, seriously, whoever the idiot who labeled women the weaker sex was off his rocker. Some of the strongest people I know are women, not to mention my three friends who are now battling cancer. If I was half as strong as any of them, I'd drop to my knees and thank God.

Hey, thank you for making me laugh. The sound of my laughter has been alien to my own home for the past few days.

Senor I am so sorry to hear about your friends battling cancer. May God give them the strength and the courage to fight through it. Ameen. It all happens for a reason, you know? Stay strong. God will see you all through Smile. I lost my dear aunt to cancer in December last year. I saw her condition deteriorate slowly for two years… finally her suffering ended, and Insha'Allah now, I pray she is in heaven… happy and in peace. Ameen.

You're very welcome Senor J. I am glad I was able to bring a smile to your face Smile. And, yes, you should have told them about me, I need advertisement damnit! We can't have regular old superman flying to save the day! I have to beat him at everything AngryBig Smile.

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

awww! -hugs rani tightly- thank you jaan! … you bring a lot of laughter into my life too! literally.. u have me cracking up whenever we're on the phone or through email. Can't imagine my life without your presence.

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Thank you Boo. That was very sweet of you and it made my day even better Smile. It feels nice to be remembered in such a way. -gives boo a huge hug-

Hope you're well, hun. xxxxxxx

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

I can safely confirm that Tayba laughter is beautiful, she sounds like a lil baba, sooo cute and like Ness, her laughter is contagious:)

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

lol poor senor, I think he feels in danger around us women here Stick out tongue. There, there! SUPERWOMAN IS HERE! lmaooooo

lol…nah it must be the axe he's afraid of ..roflmao…

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

Whew! Thank you Tayba ji. My friends came over to my place yesterday to unveil the 'Cheer Senor Up' plan. Part of the plan was to watch movies, which we did, and to an excess. One of the movies was Superman Returns. I should have told them of a Superwoman I happen to know, who wears a hijaab and matches it with other accessories. But, seriously, whoever the idiot who labeled women the weaker sex was off his rocker.

AggggreeeBig Smile

Some of the strongest people I know are women, not to mention my three friends who are now battling cancer. If I was half as strong as any of them, I'd drop to my knees and thank God.

HmmHuh?Surprise a moment of Day Jaaaaaa voooooooooo

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

aww ranz ..dats schweeet:)

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Uh huh its the axe. Lmao! Oh, Tayba ji, how come everyone has heard the sound of your 'Lil Baba' laughter and I haven't? This is so not fair. Fly over erm South East Asia's major cities laughing as loud as you can…and I assure you I would hear it. Wear a bright hijaab and fly at one-quarter impulse speed so I could clearly see you. Lol.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol thank u alie Smile but wait, what's a little baba?! lol.

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Uh huh its the axe. Lmao! Oh, Tayba ji, how come everyone has heard the sound of your 'Lil Baba' laughter and I haven't? This is so not fair. Fly over erm South East Asia's major cities laughing as loud as you can…and I assure you I would hear it. Wear a bright hijaab and fly at one-quarter impulse speed so I could clearly see you. Lol.

lol again, what's a lil baba?!?! Everyone has not heard my laughter! lol only rani, ninja, alie, and ness! oooh rani, ninja and I had a 3 way convo once and once I called them at their madrassa and they kept cracking me up!! lol. remember guys?!

I shall fly over the cities tonight Senor, you'll know when I arrive so I won't tell you to keep a look out, lmao 🙂

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

I travel a lot. Too much if you ask me. But, I somtimes wish that I lived in a world where I could step out of my home and find myself flying over land and sea to greet a friend. Forums, email, chat and 3G mobiles aside, it would be awesome to just knock on a friend's door on the other side of the ocean and surprise them with a bunch of wild flowers; a coffee-stained, dog-eared favorite book with stick-notes on your favorite pages; a generous chunk of cheesecake; and a thermos filled with hot-chocolate made from ground toblerone with a pinch of cayenne…smother them with a bear-hug and a sloppy kiss and waft away back home. Sigh!

There are a few people in here with whom I would love to share a cup of coffee and a croissant stuffed with chicken-salad and romaine lettuce. Life is so complicated, Tayba ji. But, thank God for friends. The ones we see everyday…and the ones we've never seen but feel within.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Beautifully said. I agree 100% Smile. Btw, I want that hot chocolate you talked about now!! Stick out tongue.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Boo – awwwww! You're such a super sweety! And ur wonderful with words! It makes your posts even more beautiful! Big Smile

And I'm not sure what Scarry meant, but a lil baba can be like a lil kid. lol.

I like Tayba's laugh too. It's very girly and has a british touch to it. Big Smile (if that makes sense) lol

Quote:
      lol again, what's a lil baba?!?! Everyone has not heard my laughter! lol only rani, ninja, alie, and ness! oooh rani, ninja and I had a 3 way convo once and once I called them at their madrassa and they kept cracking me up!! lol. remember guys?!

LMAO! Yes, I do remember!!! HAHA! That was the day you sang for us! I remember the time you sang for me over MSN! It was sooooo much fun to actually hear your voice! I was so surprised when you told me I could hear you over MSN, I'm all thinking, “is this girl on crack?” LMAO! And OYE! I DID sing with you that day! It's just that you couldn't hear me! lol. Ask ninja, I was singing softly. Stick out tongue

Quote:
      There are a few people in here with whom I would love to share a cup of coffee and a croissant stuffed with chicken-salad and romaine lettuce.

Oye hoye! Kaun hai voh sab? Zara hume bhi batao…Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Boo – awwwww! You're such a super sweety! And ur wonderful with words! It makes your posts even more beautiful! Big Smile

And I'm not sure what Scarry meant, but a lil baba can be like a lil kid. lol.

I like Tayba's laugh too. It's very girly and has a british touch to it. Big Smile (if that makes sense) lol

Quote:

LMAO! Yes, I do remember!!! HAHA! That was the day you sang for us! I remember the time you sang for me over MSN! It was sooooo much fun to actually hear your voice! I was so surprised when you told me I could hear you over MSN, I'm all thinking, “is this girl on crack?” LMAO! And OYE! I DID sing with you that day! It's just that you couldn't hear me! lol. Ask ninja, I was singing softly. Stick out tongue

Quote:
      There are a few people in here with whom I would love to share a cup of coffee and a croissant stuffed with chicken-salad and romaine lettuce.

Oye hoye! Kaun hai voh sab? Zara hume bhi batao…Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

ok the girly yes, but, LMAO how, howwwwww can my laugh sound british?! How can a laugh have an accent! lol!

the day I sang for u was so funny! U DIDN'T sing along buddeee! don't even bother saying u did rofl! THAT WAS A SOLO PERFORMANCE! Big Smile

and yes senor J, hume bhi toh bataoo! who are the buddies you want to share croissants with? lol.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

baby jaan ..kid:)

cute …lol..u hahaha

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

I travel a lot. Too much if you ask me. But, I somtimes wish that I lived in a world where I could step out of my home and find myself flying over land and sea to greet a friend.

Hmmm

Forums, email, chat and 3G mobiles aside, it would be awesome to just knock on a friend's door on the other side of the ocean and surprise them with a bunch of wild flowers;

J

a coffee-stained, dog-eared favorite book with stick-notes on your favorite pages;

J J

a generous chunk of cheesecake;

<span st

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

baby jaan ..kid:)

cute …lol..u hahaha

lol I laugh like a kid? thanks! haha I think! lol =D

Shereena has a really cute laugh too, for those of you that know her here!

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

it would be awesome to just knock on a friend's door on the other side of the ocean and surprise them with a bunch of wild flowers; a coffee-stained, dog-eared favorite book with stick-notes on your favorite pages; a generous chunk of cheesecake; and a thermos filled with hot-chocolate made from ground toblerone with a pinch of cayenne…smother them with a bear-hug and a sloppy kiss and waft away back home. Sigh!

Do I spot another romantic at heart?

I LOVE what you've said here… it's just the sort of thing I would do too, if I COULD actually fly across the oceans, etc.

I love the fact that you've said its WILD flowers.. wild flowers sound so much cooler than normal boquet-ish ones… sigh! But wait.. why would you want to go straight home afterwards? It's more fun if you crash over at their place… (and no I didn't mean that in the 'rude' sense haha… seriously… Big Smile)

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Come to my house! I'll let you crash at my place! And with the flowers, remember to bring some yummy chocolate! Big Smile Thanks!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I wana come toooooooo!

SLUMBER PARTY!

YEAH!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Yay!!!! COME! But Tayba, you better bring some chocolate too! Stick out tongue

And I'm not sharing my bed with anyone. Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant

Ohhhh a slumber party sounds like HEAVEN right now!! Big Smile

BTW guys… BWL is really going crazy for me… it's letting me post one thing up on the forum… and then when I want to post in another thread, it won't let me until there's a huge time delay…

And I really miss my home. Sad

Hehe Tayba you were right – I am floating around here… it's frustrating… not being able to post… hopefully this one will work!

PS: Do you know guys… I read “Inshallah” so many times on here, that I've started saying it out loud too…? Big Smile Like…

Me: bla bla bla… Inshallah….

Friend: Inshallah? What is up with you?

Me: Oh nothing… it's just I read it so often, it's gotten into my head… just like “Hai Rab” and “Jesus Christ”… Big Smile

Friend: Indifferent You freak….

Big Smile

I wanted to say “Inshallah” instead of hopefully above! Stick out tongue

Smile Too many emoticons here… so nice to be posting again!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

and we miss you. Right Hug Tell Mukesh to fix it! lol

Quote:
      PS: Do you know guys… I read “Inshallah” so many times on here, that I've started saying it out loud too…? Big Smile Like…

awwwwwwww! That's so adorable! lol!

And why did ur friend call you a freak? She's a donut. Stick out tongue lol

too bad you can't backspace in real life, na? Stick out tongue Big Smile hehe

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Yay!!!! COME! But Tayba, you better bring some chocolate too! Stick out tongue

And I'm not sharing my bed with anyone. Stick out tongue

lol don't worry me and boo will camp on the floor, its more cosy anyway! ha ha ha! Cool

Il bring British chocolate, Shereena says we're known for our chocolate (apparently! Tongue Tied) I'll bring some! lol. u keep cookie dough ready!

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Ohhhh a slumber party sounds like HEAVEN right now!! Big Smile

BTW guys… BWL is really going crazy for me… it's letting me post one thing up on the forum… and then when I want to post in another thread, it won't let me until there's a huge time delay…

Hehe Tayba you were right – I am floating around here… it's frustrating… not being able to post… hopefully this one will work!

Me: bla bla bla… Inshallah….

Friend: Inshallah? What is up with you?

Me: Oh nothing… it's just I read it so often, it's gotten into my head… just like “Hai Rab” and “Jesus Christ”… Big Smile

Friend: Indifferent You freak….

Big Smile

I wanted to say “Inshallah” instead of hopefully above! Stick out tongue

Smile Too many emoticons here… so nice to be posting again!!

I know right!?! I think a slumber party is what I need now! especially as I am in the mood not to sleep and talk all night and watch dvds and play dumb games lol. aww it wud b so fun!

lol you're saying Insha'Allah? thats so cute! Nessa started saying it too! lol!

We miss you tooooooo! lol I am still waiting for your PM lady!! am I gona get one?! lol!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Rab is an Arabic word.

Just wanted to let you know.

I thought I was leaving, but my sis takes too long.

okay she's yelling now! BYE!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Boo, I'm glad you like wild flowers. They have more 'charisma.' If I can get the three noisy (two nosy as well) ones, Boo, Ness, Kavita and Alie in one place, it would be awesome! It could quickly become awful if I happened to get on the 'dark' side of two in particular…one that is against being provoked and the other who doesn't think much of sloppy kisses. Lmao! Oh, please don't trouble yourselves to respond. Lol.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

Boo, I'm glad you like wild flowers. They have more 'charisma.' If I can get the three noisy (two nosy as well) ones, Boo, Ness, Kavita and Alie in one place, it would be awesome! It could quickly become awful if I happened to get on the 'dark' side of two in particular…one that is against being provoked and the other who doesn't think much of sloppy kisses. Lmao! Oh, please don't trouble yourselves to respond. Lol.

aaaah ***smiles *** there now, LOOKS PERFECT.. wat wud u do without teacher Alie around to correct yr typing glitches/mistakes Senor Saab??…oh dont Trouble yourself with a response, I know u are rather frail at the moment..u need to keep yr strength for when u are surrounded

by these beautiful women above:)

take care..have a superb weekend!! lmao..

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Hmm a teacher with OCD. Lmao! Have a great weekend as well. I plan on flashing my hindside to the helpless inhabitants the live around a lake a few hours away from my house.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

aww ur going to a lake? how nice! I think on Saturday Insha'Allah I am going out with my friends and then on Sunday my dad's friend's family are coming over for dinner. I'd much rather spend the day outside like I told him. He said I can't I have to be the hostess Angry ughhh man! the guy never stops talking!!! its like yap yap yap yap and I'm like thinking 'Just eat your food, man'. But I have to smile and be all nice. My mum is so excited about trying a new recipe out lol!

vchenoah
      Participant

Party? Did I hear PARTY!!!! Count me in! I'll wear my lavender, singing monkey pajamas and my bear claw slippers!

And no worries 99, I gots chocolate!!!!!

lol you're saying Insha'Allah? thats so cute! Nessa started saying it too! lol! – Yup I sure have! Smile

I plan on flashing my hindside to the helpless inhabitants the live around a lake a few hours away from my house. – ROTFLMBOBO! Cheers ji! *singing gleefully off key* Born free, as free as the wind!!!! (ur new theme song!)

Everyone enjoy ur weekends!

I'm renting Blades of Glory tonight & going to the National Aquarium sunday!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Senor : Your lil post about meeting a friend across the ocean and all those weird … situations ..made me reallly laugh lol..was cute and funny. By the way, who are the nosy ones and who are the noisy ones?

Ness : Ah! Enjoy the Aquarium … the most beautiful thing I saw at the Aquarium was NEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I mean clownfishes lol… well.. its NEMO….god..so beautiful… clownfishes look like…swimming moving… paintings or computer graphics im so serious

Alright — Ranz – you're calling the party??? Okay pple ..will be my time to indulge…who's bringing ICECREAM *in excitement* ooo oo! who's bringing chocolate cake!!!! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmers man yummerS!

Alie… lol..so why didnt you also scratch off everyone's name from that strange list

OMG BOO! — Omg guys! I've read Mashallah on here so many times I found it strange like a few times ..when ever I see something nice i'll be like (in my mind or to myself)” “This is so nice! etc etc how pretty! Mashallah! ” and then i sorta think about Tayaba saying it alot lol ..And then sometimes I sorta picture .. no no..rather hear(in my mind of course) “Oh My Allah!” being said by most likely Rani /or Ninja lol I sound psychotic. People I am NOT psychotic lol …….. then after that i'd just laugh lolz

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

Hmm a teacher with OCD. Lmao! Have a great weekend as well. I plan on flashing my hindside to the helpless inhabitants the live around a lake a few hours away from my house.

Omg, are you okay? lol

Thats a totally uncool … 'plan' to pursue. I suggest you not do it unless you're rich to take on the medical responsibility of those people when they view your *ahem* personal belonging …”flashing” as you call it…or maybe wagging, if you let yourself get too much into the action!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Kavita ji, all that glitters is not gold and at times the occasional flash may not capture a moment and freeze it forever in our memories as much as it provides a moment for others to discover or perhaps disdain. If people wish to see my erm pedigree, they are free to do so at their own risk, but it is not for them that I bare myself…it is for the sake of my spirit…for when the obelisk of the south is erm let loose along with its rotund companions, so follow my heart and soul, unfettered and free. Yippee for the Hippee whose pantalones will soon go unzippee!

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

Kavita ji, all that glitters is not gold and at times the occasional flash may not capture a moment and freeze it forever in our memories as much as it provides a moment for others to discover or perhaps disdain. If people wish to see my erm pedigree, they are free to do so at their own risk, but it is not for them that I bare myself…it is for the sake of my spirit…for when the obelisk of the south is erm let loose along with its rotund companions, so follow my heart and soul, unfettered and free. Yippee for the Hippee whose pantalones will soon go unzippee!

*cracking up* Ji, you're a crazy Jalapeno!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Sí sí mi amiga que convengo. Loco es siempre mejor que estúpido. Lmao!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO! “loco es siempre mejor que estupido.” That's sooo true!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant
      Rani ji, habla español?
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Senor Budha, un poco. Porque?

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Ninguno particular razón…yo ser curioso! Lmao! Quit calling me Budha, droopy pantalooned hobbit!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

oye hoye, Mr. Budha, curious? Well, then, I'm glad I could satisfy ur curiosity.

(LMAO. I was waiting for you to say a whole buncha stuff that I wouldn't understand, but you didn't.)

lol.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

oye hoye, Mr. Budha, curious? Well, then, I'm glad I could satisfy ur curiosity.

(LMAO. I was waiting for you to say a whole buncha stuff that I wouldn't understand, but you didn't.)

lol.

Ninja,

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

what the hell?! !?! I swear I didn't press post this time! It's doing it by itself! uh-oh! Mukeeeeeesh! HELP! The forum is going crazy on us! lol.

Anyhow, Ninja, about a week before school started, I went shopping, and I saw this lady, She's from Palestine and she used to live by us when we used to live in the apartments, but she moved, then, when we moved, we found out that we moved to the same city! lol. Anyhow, so I saw her, I didn't recognize her, I just said Salaam cuz she is a Muslimah, but then I realized it was her, so anyhow she says Salaam to me, as well, and then she starts talkign in Arabic! Alhamdulillah, I understood what she was saying, so I replied, and then after that reply, I started to reply to all of her questions in English, making sure she won't continue to talk in Arabic! lol! So after I was talking in English, she started talking in English as well! I'm like, “phew! Saved!” lol! Cuz, lady, that's all the Arabic I know! lol. Anyhow, so later, when we were saying bye, she's like, “You understand Arabic??!” I'm like, “No, my friend is trying to teach me.” And she's like, 'But you understand and you replied!” I'm like, “Well, that's all I know, if you continued with the Arabic, I would have been like Indifferent” LMAO!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ranz – at least you can understand enough to reply though! Thats a good lot, you can get your way around arabic speaking people Yes

Senor – If Im correct, you were saying – crazy is always better than stupid? ..lol

Alright..Crazy Jalapeno

BTW ..what is this thing with calling Senor Buddha Ranz? .. I dont get it?

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

BTW ..what is this thing with calling Senor Buddha Ranz? .. I dont get it?

Neither do I. But, Rani ji, concocted it and she insists on addressing me as such. Well, she is the Rani. What a Rani wants, Rani gets. Lol.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Kavita – Cuz he's a budha, that's why! Big Smile

Quote:
      Well, she is the Rani. What a Rani wants, Rani gets. Lol.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! LMAO. Stick out tongue

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lmao! awwww! stop being such a sweet talker senor Jalapeno. We know you want cars from us. I said no! jeez!

boo
      Participant

Lmao… *dies laughing*

Heck… I die laughing so often on this forum… I should just put that as my signature and save myself the hassle… Big Smile

Rani – awww wow you're that good? Smile That's pretty neat… how long has Ninja (uhm… guessing it's Ninja… unless you're hiding more of your Arabic friends from BWL… hehe. Uhhh wait… that made no sense… oh well, I'm tired… let that be taken into consideration… lol.) been teaching you?

Tayba – hahaha.. indeed he is trying get free cars… Surprise

By the way.. has anyone heard anything from Khushi… anything at ALL people? She's been gone for about a week now… and I am getting worried! Tongue Tied So worried…. Sad

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I know right?! lol I crack up so much! buncha nutters! lol.

no I haven't heard anything from Khushi – she was online here some days ago, maybe a week. But since then, nothing! I do hope she's okay..!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Sweet talking? Nuh huh! I have to keep that woman pacified with nice remarks or she is going to invent another horrible name for me…for now Budha it shall be. Now, what's this thing about no cars huh? Whenever it is cars, the answer is always YES! YES! YES! Some hero of mine you are. Lmao!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I'll help her invent a new name if you diss my hero skills! and I say NO NO NO! You see, I'm a new kind of super hero because Im more closer to reality. (even though I fly through the sky with my hijab-cape).

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Maybe you should just stick to the Hijaab and leave the Niqaab at home. It may cover your face and you may fly right into me and kill me dead instead of saving me. We don't want that now do we? Rani may. But, lets not bring her into this. Lmao!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

u idiot! my eyes have superpowers remember!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Hey! Leave the name calling to Rani. Sheesh! Lmao!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

lmao…no leave it to Princess or ninja…doesnt really matter, we all share the talent of name calling Stick out tongueBig Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Two Mini-me's and one Dr. Evil Lmao! Oh God I cannot stop laughing. Hello Little One…erm Ninja! I would love to be around all three of you. Yes, I would probably die, but at least I would die laughing.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

WHO is the Dr. Evil?!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

First you tell me who you think are the two mini-me's. Lmao!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Well I am the eldest amongst them so I can't be the mini-me's! and neither can they! we're all different individuals with the power to KICK YO ASS!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

If I promise to allow you to kick my ass, would you promise to stay a while? It would be worth it you know.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Okay, I'll watch you squirm and eat some popcorn. Keep them hot and ready for me!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Aye Aye Kapitan!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

well what are you waiting for! Get poppinggg! I am on my way! lol.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

It will be all ready by tomorrow. Come before Sunset. Lmao!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

No I'll come after Sunset! I can just imagine my cape looking so beautiful soaring its way through the orangey-purple skies =D

and besides, what am I gonna do before Sunset. I need to break my fast before I can break your bones! LOL.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Uh oh! You are one tough cookie. Lol! See, erm my religious beliefs do not allow me to meet women after Sunset so awww! for your loss. Lmao!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Psssht who said I am coming to meet you. I am coming to kick your ass and then watch you squirm!

New name: SENOR WEREWOLF!

Quote:

Uh oh! You are one tough cookie. Lol! See, erm my “religious beliefs” do not allow me to meet women after Sunset so awww! for your loss. Lmao!

I am getting more and more convinced of my new theory now. ROFLMAO!

boo
      Participant

Not as good as it would have been had I had the time to do it… but… Big Smile

A little gift for you guys… Wink

And if the image doesn't work…

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/bollywood_sunrise/lmao.jpg

Big Smile

Bring on the ass-kicking… Wink

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

I dont care if I get slain dang it. Imma star! Imma star! I got me my own poster…even if its just on the corner. Lmao! Boo, thank you for making me laugh.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Rani – awww wow you're that good? Smile That's pretty neat… how long has Ninja (uhm… guessing it's Ninja… unless you're hiding more of your Arabic friends from BWL… hehe. Uhhh wait… that made no sense… oh well, I'm tired… let that be taken into consideration… lol.) been teaching you?

Hayati and Ninja are my closest Arab friends. lol. And I have NO idea…and no, I'm actually not that good. lol. Ask ninja, she'll tell you. lol. She's been teaching me for…a couple of months? I'm not sure. Ninja, help! lol.

AND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that poster! It's super cool! LOL! I LOVE it! Big Smile I saved it as soon as I saw it! lol. *giggles* That just made my horrible day! lol. Big Smile

Quote:

LOL! And you lil buttwipe! don't use my word! Stick out tongue

Quote:

Two Mini-me's and one Dr. Evil Lmao! Oh God I cannot stop laughing. Hello Little One…erm Ninja! I would love to be around all three of you. Yes, I would probably die, but at least I would die laughing.

Why do I have the feeling that ur calling me an evil doctor?

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

Psssht who said I am coming to meet you. I am coming to kick your ass and then watch you squirm!

New name: SENOR WEREWOLF!

sorry, I disagree, just dnt think he fits the description, besides theres another who is known as the werewolf in this forum

Quote:

Uh oh! You are one tough cookie. Lol! See, erm my “religious beliefs” do not allow me to meet women after Sunset so awww! for your loss. Lmao!

I am getting more and more convinced of my new theory now. ROFLMAO!

BOOO: Dats cute..

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Booooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roflmaoo!!! awwww that is SO cutee!!!! I saved it the minute I saw it!!! so sweet of you to publicise our killing of Senor J. muahahaha! lol.

Scarry – who is the 'real' werewolf here then?!?

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

Scarry – who is the 'real' werewolf here then?!?

erhmmm dat cosmically challenged, cliff hanging, faltooo namer, greasy monkee luking, werwolf like ghoul who

has stolen yr dil..dats who roflmao…

kavita_0026
      Participant

Boo, how did you make that?!

Made me laughhh soo much ..

wow thats COOL!!

Khushi
      Participant

Why do I not remember this thread…. Tongue Tied Im going insane… Im forgetting things!! Arrggh!!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Not as good as it would have been had I had the time to do it… but… Big Smile

A little gift for you guys… Wink

And if the image doesn't work…

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/bollywood_sunrise/lmao.jpg

Big Smile

Bring on the ass-kicking… Wink

bhaha how come I missed this?!!! I'm lovin' it! Big Smile.

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

Why do I not remember this thread…. Tongue Tied Im going insane… Im forgetting things!! Arrggh!!!

insane in the membrane?? forgetting things? sign of old age mam!

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

I'm with you on this one Khush! I just found it yesterday!

Cute isn't it? Talented, that one Boo.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

I'm with you on this one Khush! I just found it yesterday!

signs of old age dear grandma

Yemenilicious
      Participant

*sigh*

*REVIVES THREAD*

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Well I am the eldest amongst them so I can't be the mini-me's! and neither can they! we're all different individuals with the power to KICK YO ASS!

ROFLMBO!!!!! ….

hahahahaahahah!

*dies*

*still cracking up*

LMAO!

ily jerkerina!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

whose a$$ is getting a pwer kick again???

am just sooo damn lazeee now

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I uh… miss this thread.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

& I freaking found the genius powerpuff wallpaper!!

WOOOOOOOOOOT!

Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

haha..i dont believe i even visited this thread much

but i see it was left behind..a long time ago!

Viewing 247 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.