Viewing 126 reply threads
  • Author
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey everybody! Smile

I don't have much time right now, but I got an idea yesterday! Big Smile And I can't wait to tell you guys! lol.

Anyhow, I know we had a BWL forum movie before, omething lounge. I don't remember it much because I wasn't a member at that time, but I did read some of it. Madhu ji, Oreo ji, and Nitzah were the ones who wrote most of it…right? Well anyhow, after that, I was supposed to make amovie about Baqtiar saab and Waluscha ji, but I don't know what happened, we never finished it. Tongue Tied

So anyhow, I'm totally bored, and I think it's about time we do something big and fun on this forum! Big Smile *jumps up and down* I'm soooo excited!

I wanna make a forum movie! Of course, we'll be writing it, but it'll be like we're making a movie. So we're gonna have to write about what happens behind the scenes as well. Big Smile

I personally don't want to write it all myself, cuz I'm not very good with words, if I can get some help that would be GREAT. And I wouldn't mind being the director.Big Smile

So anyhow, We can all contribute! I think we should all kinda choose at least 3 writers for the story. So I need 2 people who will help write it with me… That way, more people can help out if they want. And more than 3 would be too much…hai na? And of course, anyone can always give us ideas.

We'll decide what the story should be about in this thread, and we'll make a list of all the people who are gonna be in the movie. Then, I'll make a whole new thread for when we are gonna start writing it. This will be the discussion thread, okay? And we'll think up of a name and everything.

And the writers can use ANYONE on the forum for their story. So if someone SERIOUSLY doesn't want to be in it, then u better say so now. Big Smile And once we have the story kinda figured out, then certain people can choose who they wanna be, but no fighting please! lol. And, we can always use people like Khushi, boo, Ramz, Shakzee, and Am ji. Just cuz they're not logging on, doesn't mean they aren't a part of this forum. Let's try to use everyone, okay?

And of course, we have to love shove and gaane vaane in this movie, cuz of course, it's a BOLLY movie! *giggles* I'm so excited!

you guys better help out! I really want this to work out! Stick out tongue It'll be fun. Big Smile

So who's helping out? And who just wants to act?

We're gonna need someone who will help me pick out the costumes and settings and songs! I think we should pick songs(only Bolly songs!) according to the perosn who will be in the song, know what I mean? Like when I was writing the story last time, I asked Baqtiar saab what his favorite song is, he told me, and I used that song. I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry, so I might not be making sense. Actually, I never make sense. lol.

Anyhow, let me make something clear, by deciding a story, I mean just kinda what it's gonna be about. Not all the details, it's gonna be a surprise for everyone. Big Smile

Okay, I have to go check on my cake! So I hope everyone will like this idea, if not…then bummer. lol. But I'm sure

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Hun, I sorta browsed through yr idea, sounds fun, fun fun…

Will go through it later and give u my take …

But from what I READ, IT SOUNDS interesting indeed

Great idea.. J

Yemenilicious
      Participant

MY DREAM COME TRUE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IM IN IN IN!!!!! INNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl Big Smile

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

MY DREAM COME TRUE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IM IN IN IN!!!!! INNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl Big Smile

lmao..yeah am sure Yumz…yr dream …**rolls over laughing**

have u even watched a bollywood movie??

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO! YAY!!!

Scarry – Big Smile So hurry up and tell meeee! Stick out tongue lol. and nope, ninja hasn't watched a bolly movie. I'm trying to get her to watch one, but we never get time to actually do it! lol.

Ninja – help me write it! ur an awesome writer! I'll just add in the sappy moments and songs that bolly movies have! Big Smile lol.

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Khushi dii is baaaaaaaaaaaack! I was just talking about her yesterday, and I sent boo a pm about her! And she comessssssss! Ayi re ayi re Khushi! layi re layi re khushi!!!!!!!!!!! Big Smile *jumps up and down*

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

rofl Big Smile

lmao..yeah am sure Yumz…yr dream …**rolls over laughing**

have u even watched a bollywood movie??

ROFL I'm serious why ju laughing at me. well I've always dreamed of making A MOVIE, not a Bollymood movie cos they're all mushy mushy and gay =P (no offense to anyone) Big Smile

stop laughing at my dreamz…hokay thanks Embarrassed

Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

ROFL I'm serious why ju laughing at me. well I've always dreamed of making A MOVIE, not a Bollymood movie cos they're all mushy mushy and gay =P (no offense to anyone) Big Smile

Big Smile

*cracks up* – Ahahaa..alright thanks for making me smile on this hmpph Friday. Wow… what a dream..to make a movie … follow your dream and reach for the stars Smile Whadaya know – Rani comes along and makes the perfect thread – you can surely put your dream into some action … at least on BWL.

Rani – I think this is a good idea..sounds very interesting and I'd like to be apart of it of course..not sure what exactly the writers have to do though? I mean we dont make the story up as we go along? Orr… there will be like an outline of the movie but we may make up some things adhering to the general idea of the scene?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol. Ninja, who would have guessed I would help turn ur dream into “reality”? I'm such a pimp. Big Smile

Kavita – The writers have to write the story. Thinking about it, I don't wanna write it anymore! lol. I'll be the editor, lmao. I'll take away stuff I don't like. (lol. do I sound mean?)

The writers will be making up the story…all of it, of course, we can borrow some ideas from bollywood, lol. Since bollywood is a copycat. lol And we are NOT making this movie BIASED like almost all the other bolly movies…I hope. lol.

So, Kavita, wanna help write it? Or what? Man, tell meeee! lol. I'm so anxious!!!!!!!!! Stick out tongue

And stupid ninja, are u gonna be a writer or not? (pleaseeeeeeeeee help write it! lol)

If Kavita and ninja are gonna help write it, we'll need one more writer. ………

Man, if only more of these people start replying, I know it'll be fun once we get started. lol. Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Rani – I think this is a good idea..sounds very interesting and I'd like to be apart of it of course..not sure what exactly the writers have to do though? I mean we dont make the story up as we go along? Orr… there will be like an outline of the movie but we may make up some things adhering to the general idea of the scene?

Yes ji. I'm saying the members of this forum can make up a general topic together, then the writers will make up the story as we go along…based on the original topic, of course.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oh, thats cool! I dont know if I'll be able to write though I mean… where do i start? and with whom? not sure how often i'll be coming on..since my classes are giving such a huge work load hmpphh ..thank god its friday! ..but if you or ninja or someone would want to make like a general story line where all of us can follow..that would probably be an okay idea. and who ever comes on at whatever time can write the movie as we go on ?? but i dont knowww..you made the whol ething upp sooo lets see waht you think of this proposal

i agree with NOT copying too much from bollywood movies!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I wanna be in it Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Kavita – I thought about having anybody who logs on to just write the next part of the story…but that way, there will be too many people writing it, you know? It'll get all confusing, especially cuz one writer writes something for a certain purpose…you know? You don't have to write it, it's only if you want to. You'll still be in it, though.

We don't even have anyone saying they wanna write it! Stick out tongue

Okay, how about we vote? We can have at least 3 people writing it…and if someone wants to give them ideas, just PM the writers and they can add in your idea. They'll also give you credit…how does that sound?

Writers:
      Ninja
      Tayba
      Scarry
      Kavita
      Boo
      Khushi
      Oreo ji
      Senor ji

That's all I got for now. lol. Any of the above people wanna help? lol. Stick out tongue lol. now, we'll just have to see if at least 3 of them can help write it… And it's okay if you don't have time to give fast updates. Update whenever possible…na?

Tayba – Help write it naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Stick out tongue You HAVE to be in it, I would have put you in it even if u said u didn't want to be in it. Stick out tongue heheheheheheh

boo
      Participant

Rani – beautiful idea re: Khushi!! Smile

I'd rather not be a writer though, if that's OK? I just… doubt I will have the time for it… just letting you know so people can… not vote for me. And take me off the list… lol. Thank you. Smile

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

wer is Kushi? miss her!!

I'd rather not be a writer though, if that's OK? I just… doubt I will have the time for it… just letting you know so people can… not vote for me. And take me off the list… lol. Thank you. Smile

hope ur well Boo!! take care!!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

Kavita – I thought about having anybody who logs on to just write the next part of the story…but that way, there will be too many people writing it, you know? It'll get all confusing, especially cuz one writer writes something for a certain purpose…you know? You don't have to write it, it's only if you want to. You'll still be in it, though.

We don't even have anyone saying they wanna write it! Stick out tongue

sorry jaan..

Okay, how about we vote? We can have at least 3 people writing it…and if someone wants to give them ideas, just PM the writers and they can add in your idea. They'll also give you credit…how does that sound?

sounds perfect

Writers:
      Ninja
      Tayba

Scarry (Assistant ed ) if ur okay with dat?
      Kavita
      Boo
      Khushi
      Oreo ji
      Senor ji

That's all I got for now. lol. Any of the above people wanna help? lol. Stick out tongue lol. now, we'll just have to see if at least 3 of them can help write it… And it's okay if you don't have time to give fast updates. Update whenever possible…na?

Tayba – Help write it naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Stick out tongue You HAVE to be in it, I would have put you in it even if u said u didn't want to be in it. Stick out tongue heheheheheheh

ranz luw, am sorry but moi isnt a good writer at all, will only spoil the thread if I did attempt 🙂 also if u guys dont mind, Kindly leave me out of the whole story itself ok..watever the plots revolves around, pls dont include scarry/alie or anything pertaining to me in anyway- THANKS!!

However I will cheer along and assist u with Editing if u like?? nooo??? let me know….

my votes are the bolded ppl up there lol….and nope theres no slipping this time..sooo yeah cant wait to see what u guys come up with:)

GOOD LUCK:)

~Alie~~

ps: no need to be nervous hun, its a lovely idea, now if everyone cud pitch in and start already ***tapping my fingers with impatience***

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Big Smile okay then , khushi it is! Now…who will be the guy….? *evil laugh* I'm excited!

Quote:

good excuse. lol. Big Smile acha ji, u won't be the writer, but I'm still putting u in the story! Big Smile but u better read it! Stick out tongue

Scarry – you don't wanna be in it? sure?….Well, acha then…I guess. And whooooo hoooooo! Of course you can help me edit it! Big Smile I'll send you the final draft before I post anything up, acha? Then you can send me ur edited version, and then I'll post it up. (Unless u take out a part I'm in love with lol. Stick out tongue )

Acha, so ninja already told me she will help me write it. Tayba says she'll help as well. So I guess we'll just get started. Big Smile Since no one else wants to vote. Stick out tongue lol.

And so far, only Scarry is out of the story. If someone SERIOUSLY doesn't want to be in it, then say so now. Cuz u guys know me, I'll pair u up with just about anyone! lol. so if u have probs with that, then let me know.

but guyssssssss! help me out!

Who do i pair khushi with? lol. The only guys that kinda come on the forum is Senor Budha and Oreo ji.

but we can still use some of the old member! Like baqtiar the idiot or Desi not-so-hunk! lol. who else? oh yeah! Nitzah! LOL!

I don't remember any more guys….hmmm…..

help me outtttttt!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO! Tayba and I are discussing the movie, and she's being so silly!

ME: oreo is my first choice
      TAYBA: but he's an idiot
      ME: lol
      TAYBA: will oreo do it? he doesn't come on anymore
      ME: no no
      ME: wait what
      TAYBA: LOL I FORGOT WE'RE NOT REALLY ACTING LMAOOOOO
      ME: I kNOW!
      ME: idiot!
      ME: LMAO!
      TAYBA: LOOOOL
      TAYBA: im cracking up
      TAYBA: here
      TAYBA: im like whenz he gonna act
      TAYBA: we could make it a love triangle
      TAYBA: too
      TAYBA: add senor jalapeno in there
      TAYBA: jalapeno's r meant to be spicy right? lmao. he'd b gud for the story

later….

TAYBA: btw, I love the way u say senor buddha LMAO
      ME: thank you Big Smile

LMAO! She's PAGAL!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

ROFLMAO. what man! its late here okay! LOL! I still stand firm on the idea that Baqz will be our local lafunga! ROFL!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lmao! Rani and I were discussing the movie! we got the overall story figured out. Now we need Tayba's opinion as well as scarry's but that's Rani's job Stick out tongue and then we'll get started? Tongue Tied…I'm excited Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

LMAO! Tayba and I are discussing the movie, and she's being so silly!

ME: oreo is my first choice
      TAYBA: but he's an idiot
      ME: lol
      TAYBA: will oreo do it? he doesn't come on anymore
      ME: no no
      ME: wait what
      TAYBA: LOL I FORGOT WE'RE NOT REALLY ACTING LMAOOOOO
      ME: I kNOW!
      ME: idiot!
      TAYBA: LOOOOL
      TAYBA: im cracking up
      TAYBA: here
      TAYBA: im like whenz he gonna act
      TAYBA: we could make it a love triangle
      TAYBA: too
      TAYBA: add senor jalapeno in there
      TAYBA: jalapeno's r meant to be spicy right? lmao. he'd b gud for the story

later….

TAYBA: btw, I love the way u say senor buddha LMAO
      ME: thank you Big Smile

LMAO! She's PAGAL!

ROFL, Tayba is sooooooooo crajeee!! yeah man, where's Oreo? what if he doesn't like his part? EHHHHHHHHH WHO CARES?! Stick out tongue Big Smile

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

lol….

oh boy..okaaay then~~now am impatiently awaiting the drafts Ranz..

oh wait …have u guys just discussed it or started writing ??????????

yumz..good to see u online..

damn!! its thursday already….noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

lol….

yumz..good to see u online..

damn!! its thursday already….noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

we were discussing it on the phone! and thats why i havent finished hw. imma beat rani. but anyways we were stuck at first…we called Haylie and she was no help. she was like “i wanna kill someone”….”can we have a drug addict” im like wtheck get lost rofl. it was so funny. and then Rani and I went on…completing each others thoughts and ideas…i think i like it Big Smile

WHY THANK YOU! Right Hug good to see you tooooooo!

and you were looking forward to the weekend! what happened?! why the “nooooooooooooo!?”

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

ROFLMAO. what man! its late here okay! LOL! I still stand firm on the idea that Baqz will be our local lafunga! ROFL!

LMAO! Ninja and I kinda made him the “local lafunga”….I think! LOL! I will send you what I have so far through PM, okay? So you read it, add in what you like, take out what you think isn't right, and HELP US!!! LMAO! And do it ASAP! I'm serious! I want to actually finish the movie! lol. Stick out tongue

Quote:
      is sooooooooo crajeee!! yeah man, where's Oreo? what if he doesn't like his part? EHHHHHHHHH WHO CARES?! Stick out tongue Big Smile

If you hadn't said the who cares part, I would have said, “Like you care?” LMAO! Ur such a bum! Stick out tongue

Quote:

We will start writing it when Tayba tells us if it's okay or not and when she adds in stuff. When we have Scene 1 ready, that's when we'll send it to you…okay? Or no? When would you like me to send you the stuff? Cuz doesn't the editor just edit the movie when it's all done? Well anyhow, let me know.

Ninja – you like it? I don't think it's that good so far…Tongue Tied

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lmao ninja told me about it this morning. I was cracking up! very nicee! lol! accept I am not sure of my part! lol I'll wait for your PM!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Tayba – I just sent you the PM. I added in some stuff that I thought would make sense. And I also sent the copy to Ninja so she can see it as well. I don't really like the story so far! lol. But I mean, it'll be fun. That's the whole point of this. Big Smile

And You don't like your part!?!?!? LMAO! I was telling Ninja that you might not like it! lOl! Anyhow, you can change it. I don't know how to make people's part longer…Tongue Tied And I think there is too much of me in it, we need to take that out. And there is too little of Oreo in it! He is the main actor, so we need to have more of him!!! And I think there is enough Khushi, she always has to be around. lol. And not enough of you or Ninja! Or the other members! lOl! I am oh so confused!!! HELP!

And we need costumes and settings….we can all do that, it's okay. lOl

and ummm…yeah, I dunnoe, just HELP! lol

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

And there is too little of Oreo in it! He is the main actor, so we need to have more of him!!!

woooooahh….back the track off rani. too little aint good. it should be non-existent! all my storytelling is coming to an end and so is my time here. u can make senorJ your main guy. making serio, the villain, yr main actor?? what were u thinking??!!! thats not gona go down well in the box-office. if u gona make a movie, make sure its gona be a hit. else dont do it 😉

or if u insist on putting me in yr movie, then make sure u get someone to shoot me in the end and everyone will live happily ever after, just like all the bollywood movie 🙂

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

woooooahh….back the track off rani. too little aint good. it should be non-existent! all my storytelling is coming to an end and so is my time here. u can make senorJ your main guy. making serio, the villain, yr main actor?? what were u thinking??!!! thats not gona go down well in the box-office. if u gona make a movie, make sure its gona be a hit. else dont do it 😉

or if u insist on putting me in yr movie, then make sure u get someone to shoot me in the end and everyone will live happily ever after, just like all the bollywood movie 🙂

you've given up on the teasing already, Oreo? we won? huh?

And you can't die in the movie bum, you're the main character! And plus, we need all the guys on the forum in the movie…right Rani? Tongue Tied

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol the script is good so far =D

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I KNOWWWWWW!!! MANNNNNNN!!!!!!!! can't wait!!!!!!!!!

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

you've given up on the teasing already, Oreo? we won? huh?

And you can't die in the movie bum, you're the main character! And plus, we need all the guys on the forum in the movie…right Rani? Tongue Tied

it was a losing battle for me from the start anyways. crippled by the absence of my pardner in crime, poisoned by the presence of senorJ who leaned more towards the female species, it is just a matter of time before serio dies of suffocation from the extreme love and hugness that flows in this place.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol so ur leavin becuz Nitz has gone, Senor can talk to women and get along with them, and because the girls here love each other? I thought schizos can deal with anything? Stick out tongue.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

lol so ur leavin becuz Nitz has gone, Senor can talk to women and get along with them, and because the girls here love each other? I thought schizos can deal with anything? Stick out tongue.

yeah i thought so too man!

vchenoah
      Participant

Has anyone claimed wardrobe yet?

kavita_0026
      Participant

Heya guys: so when is this movie gonna start… nope Ness dont believe anyone claimed wardrobe

Dont think I'll write but I'll surely be in it.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Oreo ji – whoa, buddy! You back the track off! I don't want Senor Budha as the main guy, I'll do what I please, thank you. Stick out tongue

Quote:

awwwww… don't be a party pooper. Stick out tongue Are u upset cuz we're pairing u with Khushi instead of Ninja? We can always change that bit. Wink

Quote:

Now, that will suck. Leave the story-telling to us, Oreo. You just sit there and be pretty. And read the story! Let's hope you like it. Stick out tongue

And what the hell? Ur leaving the forum? We're gonna track you down if u leave! And we all know you'll come back one day if u really do leave. Wink Just read the story, na? Stay for ninja ji and boo ji, if not for anyone else. Wink

Look what you did, senor! Stop flirting with Ninja! Ur getting Oreo jealous! (awwwwww!)

Sheesh, Senor. Stealing Oreo's pyaar in the movie as well as on the forum? shame shame. *shakes head* Stick out tongue

Quote:

Noperz! Wanna claim it?

Kavita – not to worry, hunn. We already have your part down. Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

tayba – I love ur revised version! It makes more sense now! But I 'm a bit confused about some parts, I'll re-read it and then we can work on the rest of the characters, acha? And I like ur version, I wanna keep it like that. We'll just have to add in more people, though….

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

oooh! ooooh! I have the perfect role for Nitzah in mind!!! Big Smile

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Noperz! Wanna claim it?

Yup, I'm all over it!

Oh and I volunteer to shoot Serio, should the script call for it! Angel

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol! Okie dokie, Nessa! But no shooting serio! Stick out tongue We already have ur part…except that u won't be doing much. lol. Tongue Tied Let's hope u like it!

vchenoah
      Participant

Sounds as if I'm being called lazy!

Fine!!! Add whatever another chore should u wish!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol! Not lazy! You just sit there and look pretty! lol. Well, let's hope we can add more spice to ur role. Big Smile

Quote:
      Fine!!! Add whatever another chore should u wish!

lol. I had to read this twice so that it could make sense to me! lol.

vchenoah
      Participant

lmbo…it'll get worse! Just took my medication! Don't drug & operate a computer! I think I'll be taking my leave of you all!

Good day princess. Right Hug

great talking with u senor ji!

And its always a pleasure 99, u flaky pimp! AngelBig Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Nessa – The pleasure is mine. Smile And thanks for the compliment! Stick out tongue

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

tayba – I love ur revised version! It makes more sense now! But I 'm a bit confused about some parts, I'll re-read it and then we can work on the rest of the characters, acha? And I like ur version, I wanna keep it like that. We'll just have to add in more people, though….

Glad you liked it hun. Email me what you're confused about? Okay, the more the characters, the better the movie I guess!

kavita_0026
      Participant

What what??? You guys already have our roles??? Wait , where are you guys planning this whole thing though? In private? lol

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

What what??? You guys already have our roles??? Wait , where are you guys planning this whole thing though? In private? lol

yes, in private rofl. we'll write the script here as soon as the story is perfect and the roles are set and all, right Rani? Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

p.s. scarry- I really wanted you to be in the movie Sad

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Ninja – We’ll start with scene 1 as soon as we have the story set. Big Smile But soooo many people are still not in the movie….we need to make roles for them peeps!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

soooo many people? I thought it was only a few Tongue Tied. Insha'Allah though…soon!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

okay, so I'll make a list of the people we already have in the story:

• Khushi dii
      • Oreo ji
      • Boo
      • Senor Budha
      • Rani (me)
      • Kavita
      • Marine
      • Baqtiar saab
      • Nessa

That's all we have so far.

We have Ninja's role set, but she's not in the story yet…

We Have Desi Hunk's role set, but I'm confused about who he is. lol. (someone PM me about him, please?)

Who we need:

• Tayba
      • Am Rani
      • Shakalaka
      • Madhu ji
      • Shereena
      • Bolly_Lover
      • Waluscha
      • LOVEROFMUSIC!

where is lover ji?!?!? I MISS her oh so much! I sent her a million emails, but she doesn't reply! Anyone heard from her?

Crap…I can't seem to remember any more names! lol. Someone please remind me? Or is that it?

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Yeah Ranz, u forgot NITZ,Broken HeartRight HugAngel

*** wish they had one of em..BATTING THE EYELIDS TRYING TO LOOK

(ERHMM WATEVA DA LUK IS SUPPOSED TO LUK LIKE )

emoticons now…I soooo neeed one of em***

How cud u forrrrrrgetttttttttttttttttttttt himmmmmmmmmmm?????????? How???????????????

How???????????????

How??????????????????

how….why ????????????????

why?????????????????? Why???????????????????

My baba, my jaan, my lurrrrve, my lifeeeee, my erhmmm…wateva other irritatingly

Lovablly annoying word anyone of u can come up with that will drive da dude bonkers!!!!

Roflmao…phew dat was hectic!!!

He is like the most importaneeeessstttt person in this forum

**sulks** my poochikinz…

Roflmao

Which reminds me, when do I get a peek at the script???

I may be able to assist after all with the Costumes **my specialty** who better than a fashion expert

to add rang to the drama that’s awaiting ..

Anyways, I was thinking of leotards for the guys ..lmao..the way I SEE it, Senor Saab will look dashing in

one of em robin hood green tards…perfecto …

<p class="Mso

vchenoah
      Participant

umm hum, she's gone round! sumbody git da net! *giggling*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Scarry – I'm oh so sorry!

I actually have the perfect role for him! Big Smile

Hey, Tayba and Ninja! Can Nitzah be the grandpa?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lmao, the grandpa of whom?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

oh s h i t! I meant the dad! lol.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

ohhh interesting. I just realised we didn't have a character for him! lmao. Wait who plays the other dad? the one in the final scenes?

Khushi
      Participant

Aayi re aayi re KHUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello ji! [:)] Shooting wooting ho rahi hai ji? Acha toh de-rec-tor kaun hai?Heroine kaun hai?Vi-llan kaun hai?Aur hai ji, hero kaun hai? Mujhe kya karna hai…. Lol let me know!!! Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

final scenes? Don't we only have one dad? Remember?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Aayi re aayi re KHUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello ji! [:)] Shooting wooting ho rahi hai ji? Acha toh de-rec-tor kaun hai?Heroine kaun hai?Vi-llan kaun hai?Aur hai ji, hero kaun hai? Mujhe kya karna hai…. Lol let me know!!! Big Smile

Laayi re laayi re KHUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! I missed you!!!!! Right Hug I love you!!!! Big Smile

Director main hoon! Big Smile

Heroine tu hai! Stick out tongue

Villain kaun hai? Hume kya pagal kute ne kaata hai ke hum tumhe abhi batayenge? Stick out tongue

Aur hai ji, apne dil ko zara thaamo. Hero aur kaun ho sakta hai? Apna Oreo hi hero hai. Wink

Tumhe khush rehna hai! Smile

Khushi
      Participant

Le ji! Mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaainnnn????? main heroine? haiiii rab! Achaji, mera karacter toh outline shoutline kijo aur scene describe kijo (na ji pagal kute ne tujhe zaroor kaata hai – Oreo aur hero?) Haiii rab.. lol

On a serious note – I like this idea very much. I think we should do something nice. with a dialogues, like fanfictions ? let members of the forum come up with a screenplay to a themed scene. Fun 🙂 lol, coming from a nerd who loves writing! lol…

Rani bacha……… IM BACK!!!! Thodi sharat hai, thodi hayaa, koi bhi jaane na, mujhme hai kya Wink Love you!!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

arre! Tumhe toh outline shoutline ki zaroorat nai hai! Kya keh rahi ho?

arre! Oreo mei kya kharabi hai!?!? Voh bohot acha hero banega, na? Stick out tongue

Well, dii, looks like you don't like reading as much as writing. Stick out tongue We're only gonna have 3 writers…cuz it gets really confusing if everyone is gonna write the story. One person will make a certain character a certian way because they have a plan for them in the end…but if other people start writing it, then the plan will get all confusing.

But I've always liked that idea, we can do that next time! Big Smile

But…I always wanted you to help us write the story? Will you help us? Tayba and Ninja, can Khushi help write the story instead of me? I mean the dialogues…cuz I'm not very good at that. I'll definitely give u guys some ideas…Kya khayaal hai, dii? Apni bachi ki help karogi? *angelic smile*

Quote:
      Rani bacha……… IM BACK!!!! Thodi sharat hai, thodi hayaa, koi bhi jaane na, mujhme hai kya Wink Love you!!!

How I missed you!!!!!!!!!! I love you toooo! Big Smile Arre tujhme toh toofaaaaaaan hai! Stick out tongue lol. and I LOVE it!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Thank you Khushi ji! Rani bacha it is Lmao! I cannot call her any names you know. She comes after me, but she seems nicer to you. Bacha! 7-year old huh? Stick out tongue

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

umm hum, she's gone round! sumbody git da net! *giggling*

sigh..I thot it was funny Ness..I mean it sounded funny to me:)

u r8 though…bring on da net..am ready…

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Khushi!!!! great to see you back girl! How was your trip? We left on the same day, yaad hai? I got back from Canada a while back though. I miss it! I wanna go back lol. Are you enjoying the UK weather? Its so beautiful today!! So I hope you like the script hun! We wrote it last week Big Smile.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Tayba – did you send dii the script?

Quote:
      Thank you Khushi ji! Rani bacha it is Lmao! I cannot call her any names you know. She comes after me, but she seems nicer to you. Bacha! 7-year old huh? Stick out tongue

I have always been my dii's bacha. Stick out tongue And don't you dare call me bacha! It's only for special people.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

I am special Super Angry Maybe not special enough for you but for most people. Remember, I am keeping my end of the bargain for Ramadhan. We can always 'amend' the rules Lmao!

Khushi
      Participant

SenorJalapeno:

Uh Oh. There you go – you dug a hole for yourself… now you are bound to get another nickname….. Bhondu! Bhonduji, I have always always called Rani my bacha! She IS my bacha! Stick out tongue and dil ke rules amend nahi kiye jaate – forcefully. Agar hona ho, toh khud hi amend ho jaate hain Stick out tongue

Haha…

Hey btw guys, where the hell is the 'Quote' button on here… or has the way we quote changed?
      boo
      Participant

You press reply and then the Quote button in the Reply section.

Big Smile

And…. what is Bhondu?

Khushi
      Participant

I am sure Bhondu ji knows!

It means dumbo, mad, innocent (:P), blonde ( lol)

kavita_0026
      Participant

Bhondu means dumbo and innocent at the same time?

Blonde? lolzzz Khushi you made me laugh for the day Big Smile

~~Hugs~~

kavita_0026
      Participant

Rani whats going on with the BWL movie?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

I am special Super Angry Maybe not special enough for you but for most people. Remember, I am keeping my end of the bargain for Ramadhan. We can always 'amend' the rules Lmao!

*giggles* You. Are. So. Funny. Big Smile Okay ji, Senor Special Buddha. *cough cough* (I hope you know where I'm going with this. lol) Stick out tongue And oh yeah, you still can't call me bacha, only dii can call me that for now. Smile You can come up with something else? I have a million nick names, and I love them all, so you better think before you choose! Stick out tongue oh yeah, and u can be the only one who will call me that, that way you can be special too? Khush?

Big Smile LOL I'm oh so conceited!

Quote:
      Bhonduji, I have always always called Rani my bacha! She IS my bacha! Stick out tongue and dil ke rules amend nahi kiye jaate – forcefully. Agar hona ho, toh khud hi amend ho jaate hain Stick out tongue

awwwwwwwwwwww! My beautiful diiiiii! I LOVE YOU OH SO MUCH! And I'll ALWAYS be your bacha, Insha'Allah! Smile I LOVE YOU SO! *hugs diiii tiiiight* Phoolon ka taaron ka, sab ka kehna hai…ek hazaron mei meri behne hai… Smile

Boo – (The flowers, the stars, all say…my sisters are one is a million) (hazaar is a thousand, na? oh well, I prefer million. hehe) Big Smile

Kavita – I think we have to put it on pause for a while… Tongue Tied No one has any time for bolly movies! lol. Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lol! I love the *Cough Cough* but I am relieved that I am no ordinary Buddha Lmao! I am the special Buddha! Trying to think of a name…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol! Think good and hard! I'm picky! Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

dhood Stick out tongue

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

My hero is here Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      dhood Stick out tongue

dhood wali!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO! I LOVE YOU, Tayba! *giggles* Embarrassed you lil …!!!! Now you're making me smile silly! Stick out tongue

Unique_Princess
      Participant

senor – I'm afraid your hero is down today. Sorry! lock up all your doors and windows and you'll be fine!

Rani: rofl I luv u too. Imma tease you forever now Stick out tongue. I LOVED reading to you yesterday. I LOVE that book. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh *dreams*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Tayba – I LOVED hearing you read! Big Smile And I loved making fun of ur brit accent and I loved it when u made fun of my American accent! LOL! You sounded sooo hilarious when you tried to talk amreekan! LOL! and ur gonna tease me?!!?!? ME?!??!!? RANI?!!?!? Miss Cupid?!!??!!? Miss Teaser!?!?!? *faints*

And whoooo hoooo! I love the way we're gonna have a lil reading club! lol. I wanna start reading first! Cuz you read yesterday, so I wanna read on Tuesday! Big Smile And I'll read it better cuz the characters are supposed to be Amreekan! Stick out tongue LMAO! But dhoood! I loved it when you read to meeee! You were sooo excited! awwwwwww!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

LOL I lovedddddddd reading! it was sooooo funny. I was melting away reading becuz its my favourite part and I love it sooooo much! lol! I was soooooo excited rofl!!

heck yes imma tease you! u have met your match miss teaser! read the totally random thread, ROFLMAO!

I can't wait for our reading club. Which book r u gona read? I loved making fun of your accent “LITTLE!” and u shut it! imma get a Jane Austen novel then cuz they're all BRITISH! I'll put a male Mr.Darcy voice on rofl Wink I think our tues/thurs thing is so clever. we rock!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

awwwwwwwwww! I loved the fact tht yuo could come to me when no one else was interested! LMAO! I LOVE YOU! Big Smile

I LOVE YOU ! thanks for the *ahem* lil encounter with banana in the woods! LMAO! You badmaash! HAHA! I haven't met my match yet! Cuz I LOVED it! LMAO! *evil laugh* HA! No one can match me with my teasing skillz! woot woot! Stick out tongue

and what do you mean which book? I meant I'm gonna read chapter 1 (or is it 2) of A Walk to Remember. And after we are done with that…I don't know which book I'll choose…we'll see then. lol.

We are geniuses! (sp?) LOL! heck yes we rock!

LMAO little! HAHA! You're funny! Stick out tongue

and heck no! We ain't reading no brit books! unless they're good. lol. Mr. Taybaaaaaa! LMAO! whoooooooo hoooooooo!

Tayba! I have to go! Sad Take care, sweets! Keep smiling and email me ASAP! I wanna read! lol

serioComic
      Participant

typical of bolly! planning takes 2 months, mobilization
      another 2 months, script anthr 3 months,in between theres empty talks,
      then resume with the casting which takes another 1 months…and the
      actual shooting starts 1 year later. by the time it finishes, 3 years
      have lapsed!

i say all of u shud not give up yr day job. better still, just sit and do nothing.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

i say all of u shud not give up yr day job. better still, just sit and do nothing.

thats kinda not possible for me. lol Stick out tongue

kavita_0026
      Participant

Whoa, Serio came back ! lol … heya ..!

I bet he's coming back to see what his part is ! yeahh we all know

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ranz

kush

Tay

Yumz

popcorns finished…

coffee is cold

still waiting..

waiting

waiting

?????????????????????????????????????????

kavita_0026
      Participant

Okay where's my name! I want to have some popcorn with ya'll too.

But noo coffee for me>.>.> well do you have any TEA? Dog

Yemenilicious
      Participant

yo Rani, what the heck happened to this maa?

aaaaaaand all that thinking you made me do, loser! *smacks Rani*…

….wait did I really think? or did you do all the thinking? lmao.

serioComic
      Participant

as i said…dont leave yr day job ppl!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oh! This .. thread!!!

What happened to it ?

Are we still going toward this movie business?

*Awaiting responses*

ALI — POOPCORN!!!!! PLEASE!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Wow, I actually said POOPCORN lol !

I actually typed it by mistake ! Was about to delete it ..! But i'd figure ..giving ya'll a smile was worth it!

lol ..poop corn..ewwwww

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

yo Rani, what the heck happened to this maa?

aaaaaaand all that thinking you made me do, loser! *smacks Rani*…

….wait did I really think? or did you do all the thinking? lmao.

LMAO! Don't be smakcing me! LOL! We were all thinking. YOU ME and TAYBA. Stick out tongue If anyone did the most thinking, it was Tayba. lol!

I don't know what happened to this! lol! Everyone got busy with school and Uni and we had to postpone it! But Insha'Allah we'll get it done one day!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

Wow, I actually said POOPCORN lol !

I actually typed it by mistake ! Was about to delete it ..! But i'd figure ..giving ya'll a smile was worth it!

lol ..poop corn..ewwwww

Waaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa YUP U GOT ME LAFFING ALRITE poopcorn?? sowrie luw, me dnt serve that in me home hahaha

am actually glad I decided to pop in here today…been laffing reading erhmm sum of em posts hahaha

kavita_0026
      Participant

Lol ! Good that you laughed ! And by the way, Im relieved that you dont serve poopcorn! Wouldnt want a taste of that!

vchenoah
      Participant

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

lmao

kavita_0026
      Participant

Whats the matter Ness? You dont want poopcorn either hmm? Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Whats the matter Ness? You dont want poopcorn either hmm? Smile

lmaoooo, ewww! ewww!! lol.

serioComic
      Participant

yup, perfect food for the mentals…poopcorn!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

yup, perfect food for the mentals…poopcorn!

so im guessing, you eat it too? Stick out tongue

ew!

serioComic
      Participant

nope, u got that one completely wrong. but i expected that from u.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

no, i didn't. Stick out tongue come on, be open-minded. approach this from OUR point of view. hehe

Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant

from the mental point of view? ok, i can see where u r coming from.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

from the mental point of view? ok, i can see where u r coming from.

good. i'm glad

serioComic
      Participant

anything to keep u happy

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I mean, if you're capable of seeing things from the mental point of view…that only means you're at least a bit mental too. no? I think so Wink

it takes great skill to see things from the perspective of de mentalz Stick out tongue

Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

I mean, if you're capable of seeing things from the mental point of view…that only means you're at least a bit mental too. no? I think so Wink

it takes great skill to see things from the perspective of de mentalz Stick out tongue

well, not really. i have studied the mentals for 4-5 years now and i can tune myself to be on the other side if needed be. all this thru experience dealing with yr kind.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

well, not really. i have studied the mentals for 4-5 years now and i can tune myself to be on the other side if needed be. all this thru experience dealing with yr kind.

ah I see. interesting….*crazy look* *eyes widen*

lmao Stick out tongue

hahahhaha….

yeah we laugh for no reason too Stick out tongue

Big Smile

boo
      Participant

Ninja.. leave the guy be… he is too shy to admit he is a little mental… Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

What do you mean let him be?!? He was messing with her! Stick out tongue And plus, we can never let Oreo off the hook that easily. Wink Too bad he's all lazy nowadays he can't even fight back properly. He's getting boring. blah.

boo
      Participant

What do I mean let him be… Stick out tongue

Buddha ji hain na… go easy on him.

Big Smile

Where has Senor saab gone? I hope he is OK..

kavita_0026
      Participant

Yeah, he totally like…disappeared

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Whatever happened to all of this peeeeeeeeeeepaaaaaal?!

We better make this movie!!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lmao ninjaaaaa! I don't think that will happen any time soon!

[edited] I was about to tell you guys how certian members are related to other members but when I read some of it over again, I couldn't help but laugh at the crajeeness of it and decided that insha'Allah we will finish it Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I'll just tell ju guys that Khushi is the main actress and Oreo is the hero of the movie. Just to refresh jur memories. And I'm Khushi's little sister (duh) and boo is her bestest buddy. lmao. Big Smile

*squeels* I CANT WAIT TO FINISH IT! We'll do it in summer insha'Allah! woooot! lol. Big Smile AMEEN THUMMA AMEEN!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

I'll just tell ju guys that Khushi is the main actress and Oreo is the hero of the movie. Just to refresh jur memories. And I'm Khushi's little sister (duh) and boo is her bestest buddy. lmao. Big Smile

*squeels* I CANT WAIT TO FINISH IT! We'll do it in summer insha'Allah! woooot! lol. Big Smile AMEEN THUMMA AMEEN!

Thumma Ameen! I can't wait either.

serioComic
      Participant

and when did u gals started this movie project? late last year? early this year? we are half way thru 2008 and yet nothing has been done. as i said, dont quit yr day job.

i therefore nominate myself as the director of this movie that was doomed in the hands of rani. My first task..is to give this movie a name:

The Beginning – Congregation of the Forumers

and since im the director, i will have to take myself out from the main role. Head of Casting, miss Rani, pls find a substitute. and i dont mean by next year!

The rest of my crew:
      Ninja San – Stunt Director
      Boogedy – Special Effects (the freaky ones)
      madNess – Scriptwriting and some storytelling

Thats about it.

And just to let everyone in on what is in store over the coming years, pls expect this movies to come to a theater near you..

The Middle – Revenge of The Forumers (expected release date: summer 2009)
      The Ending – Death of the Forum (expected release date: summer 2010)

and if u get the dvd, there will be a special episode called “Buddha Goes To Hollywood!”

alritey then…lets get the ball rolling!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Haha very funny oreo! *rolls eyes*

You sit there like a good actor and let me tell you what to do. Stick out tongue

oh and I decided I don't want to write it. I know what I want for the story and all, but I'm just not a good writer especially with dialogues and stuff, so either tayba or ninja will write it as we decided before (right?)… I'll help them here and there (lmao! Ninja member when we wrote that hijab play together? THE BEST TIMES EVER!) but I don't want to do all of it cuz imma mess it up. lmao.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Haha very funny oreo! *rolls eyes*

You sit there like a good actor and let me tell you what to do. Stick out tongue

oh and I decided I don't want to write it. I know what I want for the story and all, but I'm just not a good writer especially with dialogues and stuff, so either tayba or ninja will write it as we decided before (right?)… I'll help them here and there (lmao! Ninja member when we wrote that hijab play together? THE BEST TIMES EVER!) but I don't want to do all of it cuz imma mess it up. lmao.

Those were the days!!!! we had so much fun too! Remember, Appa thought we got the play online!! hahahha

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Those were the days!!!! we had so much fun too! Remember, Appa thought we got the play online!! hahahha

lol! I remember! Shoot, we izz such pimps! And Ya Allah! Practicing for the play was even more fun! I loved how you would faint and appa was all like “No you are fainting wrong!” And I'm like “How is my acting?” And she went “No, you're good.” And I'm all like *pops colla* Thass riiight! Big Smile

But then i forgot 1line during the play. Sad

lol. I loved how when we were done all the lil grils circled around me – I felt like a star! Big Smile

Duuude, you are the coolest wife ever! lmao! aaaaah! I member how I came in and was all trying to act like a guy with my panst falling and the look on appa's face when i touched ur cheek and said “hey habeebi” she was like Surprise DONT U DARE DO THAT IN FRONT OF THE LIL GIRLS! lmao! I was like sheeesh ur taking the fun outta this! lmao!

I wish we could do that again! *siiiigh*

I love you soooo muuuch habeeebi!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

lol! I remember! Shoot, we izz such pimps! And Ya Allah! Practicing for the play was even more fun! I loved how you would faint and appa was all like “No you are fainting wrong!” And I'm like “How is my acting?” And she went “No, you're good.” And I'm all like *pops colla* Thass riiight! Big Smile

But then i forgot 1line during the play. Sad

lol. I loved how when we were done all the lil grils circled around me – I felt like a star! Big Smile

Duuude, you are the coolest wife ever! lmao! aaaaah! I member how I came in and was all trying to act like a guy with my panst falling and the look on appa's face when i touched ur cheek and said “hey habeebi” she was like Surprise DONT U DARE DO THAT IN FRONT OF THE LIL GIRLS! lmao! I was like sheeesh ur taking the fun outta this! lmao!

I wish we could do that again! *siiiigh*

I love you soooo muuuch habeeebi!

hahaha, it was so much fun, Alhamdulillah.

I'm so happy to have made such beautiful memories with you, habeebati Smile.

I wish they'd re-open madrassa for us again, I miss it soooooooooooo much… some peeps are so gay… Sad. bumsters!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oooo I forgot about this!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Oooo I forgot about this!!

Well, madam, now, you have been reminded Big Smile.

Khushi
      Participant
      Quote:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy…. Shweetoo – I look forward to this one! LOL Big Smile

Ahhh so what about Tabz, Ninja, Kavi, Senorji and EVERYONE? I want everyone in this film – kill me half way through or sumthing have my rebirth or sumthing crazy lol!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Lol Khushi, thats the spirit! oh we could do some crazy om shanti om kinda thing … lol … but we have to be original

Yeahhh …whatever happened to our to-be movie Sad

Oh well, its not too late!

vchenoah
      Participant

99….lmao

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lolll! Shuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuuuuup! Stick out tongue

We're gonna finish it insha'Allah! I just don't know when! lmao!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah. The story seems so funny now cuz of how we linked the members into relationships and now… lol. We might have to change some of it… aaah w/e we can leave it like that! It'll be funny. Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Confused

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I LOVE RANI!!! I saw her in this show she is soooooooooooooo adorable! I LOVE HER! Big Smile

AND I LOVE HUM TUM AND JAB WE MET AND ADITYA AND GEET AND RHEA AND KARAN! “Karan, shut up!” LMAO! I IZZ HIIIIIGH!

Viewing 126 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.