Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Sparki
      Participant

Lol, this was a good film, little unusual, rani and abhi make a good jodi on screen. The story was a little silly.. selling the taj mahal yeah right like anyone would believe that, and come on they were in newspapers and the police were looking for them yet they didnt know what bunty looked like or what bubli looked like.
      thought rani was funny in the film, cringed slighlty when they had their kiss…. (mayb i was the only one??)
      Felt the movie was slightly draggin, liked seeing big b AND little b in their first scenes in a film and the kajrare song of course was really good!!

i would give Bunty aur Bubli a 7/10!

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

TuHeTuMeriJaan

ramz89
      Participant

i’m too tired to give a full-on review lol maybe another time but yehhh sparki dayemm i cringed at the kiss too ewwwwwBig Smile [:D]

..:Aisi nazar se dekha…us zaalim ne chowk par
      Humne kaleija rak diya…chaaku ki nowk par:..

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

i personally didnt like the movie, thot it was too fake. i sat through it coz i was hopin it wud get better, but it didnt… lol also thot it was stupid how they committed all those crimes but got away wid everything, and eben ami let em off in the end 8-). it sends a bad msg.. didnt think it was funnee either. some of the songs were good tho. =)

~ jis din si apan vichre ni, mainu ajj vi yaad tareek kure
      ek aundi eh teri yaad bari.. baqi tan sab kuch teek kure ~

Kareena_Kapoor
      Participant

the story is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee n songs very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kareena_Kapoor

Senali
      Participant

I love all songs in this film and rani acts good.
      Its funny isn’t it? That Abiskek’s father is hate him in this movie. But all charactors are good.
      ^*^ Bunty Aur Babli ^*^

*~*~Discover the magic, feel the rhythm, and fall in love.~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

dania
      Participant

love the movie, every one acted so good!

`*~`*~`yeh silsilay yeh dastaan kabhi honge`*~`*~`
      na khatam
      ~.^.~aa jee le ek pal mein sau janam ~.^.~

Madhu
      Participant

Actually I am in agreement with Bollylover. I thought the movie was really stupid and unrealistic. However, it had some funny moments. You certainly can not watch this movie and expect things to progress logically because they do not. However, if you want to just watch and laugh at their antics then you may enjoy the movie. Certainly Rani and Abhishek looked good together. Amitabh Bachan is in a c-l-a-s-s by himself. Aishwarya Rai looked fabulous in her guest appearance and I love the song Kajra Re filmed on Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek and Amitabh. Chhup chhup ke and Dhadak Dhadak were also very pleasing. Naach baliye had a good beat for dancing as the title suggests.

Madhu Smile [:)]

nitzah
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Madhu

Aishwarya Rai looked fabulous in her guest appearance

Madhu Smile [:)]

read you ignorant brats….the moderator has spoken !!

for the records: Ash is sooo hot !!

Sparki
      Participant

Nitzah…ur back…??! Thought i could smell something bad…! ok ok sorry! welcome back…!

TuHeTuMeriJaan

nitzah
      Participant

i juss smell rotten eggs…that must be you i presume…forgot to wipe the bottom again ?

Sparki
      Participant

awww i thought since all this time u been away u might have found time to wash your mouth out with soap! oooh you r allergic to soap…!

TuHeTuMeriJaan

FijianCutie
      Participant

da movie was aiight. nice songz though

~*BrownPride_ForLife*~

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.