Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      LaBeba
      Participant

what do you think for black???

Sparki
      Participant

i still have nt seen this film! i know i should try and watch it!!

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

TuHeTuMeriJaan

Madhu
      Participant

I thought ‘Black’ was a good movie and well made. Some thing new for Bollywood audiences. While Rani Mukherjee and Amitabh Bachan were both good, I was most impressed with the little girl who played the child Michelle. Of course the story is not original since it is loosely based on the Miracle Worker which again is based on the true life story of Helen Keller. However, at least this time they came up with a decent adaptation of another movie. Overall I would say that Sanjay Leela Bhansali has made a successful movie. If you are looking for a light comedy or romance, this movie is not for you. If you want to watch a quality movie even if it makes your eyes fill up with tears then you should like the movie. Keep a box of Kleenex handy as you watch the movie ‘Black’.

Madhu Smile [:)]

Princess_arya
      Participant

i actually watched Black at home.. the movie is quite heavy.. and dark.. hence more black..Big Smile [:D]

nah seriously its a very good movie.. the little girl who played young michelle and Rani deserve an award for that.. i didnt think Rani was that good until i saw the movie.. This is not an everyday movie.. but one that u must see and remember as a masterpiece

Maria_maryam
      Participant

Amitabh bachaan took the best male actor award for 2005 and rani took for best actor award female for the movie black. I just watched the honda screen awards. its was good

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.