Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ajoshi05
      Participant

Can anyone please translate the song Aur Tum Aaye from Dosti- Friends Forever for me??

Thanks

Heera
      Participant

–MALE–
      zindagi ek ajab mod pe aa khari thi – 2 My life had come to a strange turn
      aur tum aaye aur tum aaye – 2 And then you came along
      har khushi saath mere chod kar jaa rahi thi All feelings of happiness were leaving me aur tum aaye aur tum aaye – 2 And then you came along
      door door tak pahli thi tanhayeean There was loneliness for as far as i could see
      paas thi sirf yaadon ki parchiyan Only the shadows of memories were near me now
      farsh pe ek sheeshe ki tarha toot ke main bikharne hi waala tha bas choot ke I was starting to fall apart like the shattered pieces of a broken mirror on the ground bewasi dumbadum ek sitam daa rahi thi *i dont know this part, my hindi isnt that great, sorry* aur tum aaye aur tum aaye – 2 And then you came along
      har khushi saath mera chod kar jaa rahi thi All feelings of happiness were leaving me

–FEMALE–
      main har kadam dilbar saath chaloon I’ll walk with you every step you take, my love
      thaam ke haathon mein haath chaloon I’ll hold your hand while I walk along with you
      saari umar daaman chodoon na I won’t leave your ‘daaman’ all my life
      dor umeedon ki thodoon na I wont break the thread of expectations
      yaad aake teri mujhko tarpa rahi thi Your memories were tormenting me
      –MALE–
      zindagi ek ajab mod pe aa khari thi My life had come to a strange turn
      har khushi saath mera chod kar jaa rahi thi All feelings of hapiness were leaving me

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.