Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      zainooba
      Participant

hey all i would like to know what you tink of ash and kajol….all i know is that ash has the looks but kajol has the full package…looks, acting, voice….i know its a background singer but she definatly has the voice!!!!SO… KAJOL IS BETTER!!!!!!

zainab al musawi

Fareena822
      Participant

Kajol is a better actress and don’t think of Ash as anything specail. She is not all that great by the way the media makes it seem.

zainooba
      Participant

she is a pretty one but kajol has the looks and the movies…oh did i mention the acting career.

zainab al musawi

zainooba
      Participant

yea watever just continue on with the post plz…im not going to start any more trouble form now on.

zainab al musawi

savita_05
      Participant

hey guys[:I]
      kajol is everything ofcourse
      aish is..well she’s pretty and all yeah but kajol is beautiful and real
      and plus pple said that aish have fake lips is that true? it looks like it

sweet trini
      Participant

i think kajol is a very promising actress she is good what she do

lisa ramlagan

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I like Kajol better because she acts soo well.It looks soo natural, and i dunt even feel as if i’m watching a movie!! Especially in K3G!!! Wasn’t her comedy awesome?!?!? she is great!!!

**Chup ke se aap ki dharkan mein uthar jayenge, raahe ulfaat mein aaj hadh se guzaar jayenge,Toot ke aap hume es kadar jo chaahenge, hum toh baahon ki panahon mein bhigal jayenge..**

kavita_0026
      Participant

i totally agree with u rani

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.