Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      boo
      Participant

Unique_princess:

Shereenz: I heart u too Smile. Thanks for your texts last night, I couldnt reply to the last one cuz of guests n all but I sent u offline messages. Hope you're doin good too. xx

boo: Right Hug

rani: I missed you too, its nice to be back Smile

Happy New year to all of you. Hope this year brings lots of good times for everyone of you. Keep smiling and never lose faith Smile

It never ceases to amaze me, how much love there is floating around this forum we call our home… Smile Of course, that is all due to the people on here too… Right Hug

It's funny, how I am so open here about EVERYTHING in my life in some way or the other, through my signature display pictures, through the songs I sing according to my mood, through the responses to forum members… and I am sure this is the case for most (if not all) of the members here… this place really is my home. And I am lucky to have found it. Because I don't think there are so many other places on the internet , where there is a platform for expressing your true self, and being understood and loved at the same time.

I love you guys.

Here's to another year of madness, of ups and downs, of

Am Rani
      Participant

Boo, that was sweet. Left Hug

But it's true, and I think you spoke for all of the forummembers who visit regularly! Well, for me you did… Smile

boo
      Participant

Right Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I agree with Am Rani ji, that was sweet. Smile

Happy New year everyone!

Boo ji, no awards thread this year?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Happy New year! =]

vchenoah
      Participant

Accurate, emotional (as always Smile) and dead on!

There is something about this place! Looking forward to 2007!!!

Speaking of 2007…the candles are beautiful! Nice work. Smile

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Life will carry on on its path. And we will carry on walking on it, with nothing but memories to hold on to, wrapped with Love and Life

Wow, abbbbsooooolutely TRUE ……MISSY BOO…VEDDDDY SWEET WORDS

LOVED THE PICS, EVEN THOUGH MY VISION IS ALL BLUR AT THE MOMENT HEHEHE, DIS

LEKKER….

AGREE WITH NESS, DEFINITELY SUMS ABOUT THIS PLACE, DATS ATTRACTS ONE…REGARDLESS OF HOW HECTIC….STRESSFUL THEIR EVERYDAY LIVES ARE….

I WISH U GUYS WERE BY MY SIDE R8 NOW, AM LOOKING OUT AT THE HARBOUR, ITS

LIKE 2.17AM HERE…ABSOOOOOOLUTELY BBEEEEEEEAAAAAUUUTIFULLLLLY

ROMANTIC…. πŸ™‚

FOR SURE, WE'R RIDING ON A CAROUSEL OF TIME……

boo
      Participant

Nessa: thanks! Though not all credit should go to me… Big Smile Am looking fwd to 2007 too!!

Scar: wow… sounds beautiful yaar… so sweet of you to wish we were there with you… i wish i was, i really do… I want to give you a real life hug… Right Hug

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Scar: wow… sounds beautiful yaar… so sweet of you to wish we were there with you… i wish i was, i really do… I want to give you a real life hug… Right Hug

dats it, Boooooooooooooooooooo, cant believe this…do u knw how difficult its been for me to keep my emotions in check on this particular day??…

and now I read above aaaaand there…if only u cud really see me NOW, damn!!!!

wat did I say? theres sooo many people pouring out their love to me today that I feel sooo undeserving of it

I always thought I am a nasty an mean an an and….okies cant think of anythin else to say

Oh sweety, honestly, I can feel your hug and love …dats me and words..they speak volumes hey Missy Boo??

my heart literally feels sooo funny now…..seing as above is yr sincere wish, We must one day make it come true

soooo we can give each other Real Life Hugz….

thanks for always……Understanding…somehow I get a feeling U do …am I right????

oops, sowrie had to go wipe away these tears, tooo many wandering eyes…

back to the Ocean and its glorious beauty..yeah Boo it was an awesome sight – wish I had my camera here at the time

aargh anywyz …

boo
      Participant

I know you can feel it Scarry… Smile

undeserving?? care to elaborate? I'm here on PM if you want to talk… not saying you do but yeah… main hoon…. x

i do understand, in my own crazy way… Smile

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      boo:

I know you can feel it Scarry… Smileyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah for sure hun I do …Right Hug 4got to include these in above msg πŸ˜‰

undeserving?? care to elaborate? … JUST THAT …. I can be a pain in the ass sum of the time..esp lately with all these crazzzeee mood swings…hehehehe..u'll have to ask aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll my luvey dovey friends….and colleagues, they are the ones who caused me to feel all emotional now…

I'm here on PM if you want to talk… not saying you do but yeah… main hoon…. x..talk ..talk..yaar I ve been talking my ass off in this place…

i wudve thought u guys would tell me to shut the Heck up already hehehehe ..okies u better not πŸ˜‰ ..I will talk to u …when i am ready

just seriously busy. … but thanks thanks thanks…for being here πŸ˜‰

i do understand, in my own crazy way… SmileI knw u do …I actually feel it…yeah that sounded weird but I do feel it…

boo
      Participant

Haha… scarry… aren't we ALL pains in the as.ses?

and – lmao @ “yaar I ve been talking my ass off in this place…” – wuahahahahaha!!!!!!! Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant
      boo:

u are, definitely!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      serioComic:
      boo:

u are, definitely!

whaaa whaaa???!

serioComic
      Participant

do i need to spell it out for you? are u that blur?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

no thanks, just saying…don't generalize! haha Big Smile

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      boo:

Haha… scarry… aren't we ALL pains in the as.ses? …Dis-agree with ye on this one

and – lmao @ “yaar I ve been talking my ass off in this place…” – wuahahahahaha!!!!!!! Big Smile

….hmmmm okies

boo
      Participant

surely we all are, at some point or another in our lives….

come on people… 'fess up! Have you or have you not been a pain in the ass at one point or another in your life? Big Smile

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.