Waluscha
      Participant

I think Amrita is better.

“Teri Soorat Na Hoon Jisme, Woh Sheesha Thod Denge Hum”

Sparki
      Participant

i like ayesha!
      amrita was good in main hoon na though

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

TuHeTuMeriJaan

desi kudi
      Participant

Amrita Rao is better overall…. Smile [:)]

arnabpaul2k
      Participant

regarding looks, Ayesha is far too good…

Amrita has some good performances under her belt in MAIN HOON NA, MASTI, WAH LIFE HO TO AISI etc etc

but Ayesha has got similarly quite a lot of good performances in SOCHA NA THA, TARZAAN, DIL MAANGE MORE, SHAADI SE PEHLE etc..

but the best performance by Ayesha is in DOR, and there she beats Amrita by quite some distance!

Nisha Patel
      Participant

Ayesha is most better from Amrita……..

Amrita is very good in Ishq Vishq……n after that she done same acting in all her movies……..this is my opinion……..

N Ayesha is really good actress from 1st movie to last movie……..in all movies her acting is different from other movies…….u note it………

shortii4u
      Participant

I say Amrita rocks.. Especially Hers and Shahid Kapoor's Jodi in All there Films From Ishk Vishk.. 2 Vivah..

Urmm Ayesha Thakia Got Baby Face But She Doesn't Act 2 Inspire.. (Still Childish type of Person!!)

desi kudi
      Participant

I'd say Amrita she looks and acts much better then Ayesha. I think Ayesha has funny eyes! Lol!

Amrita was fab in Main Hoon Na and Vivah!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

regarding looks, Ayesha is far too good…

Amrita has some good performances under her belt in MAIN HOON NA, MASTI, WAH LIFE HO TO AISI etc etc

but Ayesha has got similarly quite a lot of good performances in SOCHA NA THA, TARZAAN, DIL MAANGE MORE, SHAADI SE PEHLE etc..

but the best performance by Ayesha is in DOR, and there she beats Amrita by quite some distance!

MISS U BHAIRight Hug

rdx_rocks
      Participant

Both I like. Both have strong distaste of exposing. Amrita is cuter of the two while Ayesha is the sexier one.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.