Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Queen
      Participant

I wish to dedicate the song JO BHI KASMEIN from raaz to aman cuz i hvant spoken to her in the longest time and she might have forgotten me…i love uBig Smile

kyaaa tujhee yaad hainn!?

boo
      Participant

heyhey Aman ji!!!!!!!!!!!

Long time no see indeed… how are you? Hope things are ‘tope’ with you…! I love you too (as in, as does Queen)… take care yeah?

Smile

boogedy!

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

lol haan mujhe yaad hai (8), heyy tina, thanks for the dedication and for makin a thread for me!! really sbweet of you :). jeahh long time not talk.. hopefully talk to u soon.. hope things are working out for you and its lots better n all =). green grass for lyfe!

thanks boo =), i dont come here as often, miss eberyone here… hope sab is goin gud for you too, gluck with everything you do. take cares, b safe =)

Shereena
      Participant

Smile I lubber ju too homie jiz, jur berry changa dun ebber vantz ju hitz vith a danda. =) jur berry tope, h8 ven ju mope(w/ long pace Indifferent) ju needz to use more soap, and lay off the dope. jur a berry khaas, look fwdz to meeting ur saas Wink vish ju were paas, chillin vith da cowz giving em aas. jur a big pat pathar n i hopez ju stayz my homiedeedz porebberz *big bear huggy* jab koi acha lagta hai, bada pyara pyara lagta hai, to dil karta hai…eeLoo eeLoo.

Marine
      Participant

Hi Aman good to see you back Hun how are you? we really missed you it has been a while since we seen you here. How have think been going? Hope you are doing good.

boo
      Participant

heyhey!!

good to see ur cool… im doing fine… i think. haha. Smile not been reading too many bookz lately… Sad lol… and thank u, i will be safe… u take care too yeah?

Queen
      Participant

omg green grassBig Smile

i went to ‘green grass’ 2 weeks ago (after 2 yrs ) i saw everyone (if you remember) haha funny shyt

nitzah
      Participant
      you bloody COW !!

Andrewshan1
      Participant

Top of the Pops is a British music chart television programme. It was originally shown each week on the BBC and is now licensed for national versions around the world. The following is a list of acts and songs they've performed on the show, many can be found as archived clips on BBC Two's show TOTP2.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.