Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      ruztenison
      Participant

Aishwarya Rai the Miss World stunning beauty queen is considered to be one of the beautiful actresses in the movie industry.She is also one of times 100 most influential womens.Aishwarya rai Is an Egyptian goddess.

charles123krik
      Participant

I think she’s the most beautiful. There are plenty of other beauties int the world science fiction, but really something different that is perfect. I do not think the same. Just looking, you can not take your eyes off her. Because she is the most beautiful our of all the worlds that until now Miss If the panel voted.

MoviezAdda
      Participant

Aishwarya Rai is the most gorgeous actress of bollywood..
      i admire her a lot she looks stunning and gorgeous and would be simply nice to see her in films..
      i like her performances and her beauty a lot..

roselina
      Participant

Aishwarya Rai is a very good actress in Bollywood… Her all movies are best..
      She perform very well in movies….

meriejacob
      Participant

Aishwarya Rai is one of the best and very famous actress in bollywood. she looks pretty sweet, beautiful and has a brown eyes. her personality is superb and fantastic. she offer many excellent films in bollywood like Umrav Jaan, Devdas, Jeand, Dil ka rishta and many more.

darshanemallindias
      Participant

Aishwarya Rai looks and talent made her a sure shot winner in the beauty pageants but faring equally well in films was a point to be debated. Aishwarya Rai the Miss World stunning beauty queen is considered to be one of the beautiful actresses in the movie industry. She has done movies in languages like Hindi, Tamil, English and Bengali. In the year 1994, she won the Miss World title and brought fame to her mother land.

joylara
      Participant

Aishwarya Rai is stunning beauty queen of the world. She has also won the MISS WORLD award. And now she is one the leading actress of Indian Film Industry. She is very popular and famous actress of the Bollywood.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.