Advices ** Questions ** Life ** School ** Love **

Viewing 257 reply threads
  • Author
      goblue815
      Participant

I thought I would start a new post where people can just write about whatever their problems they may be having, whether it be about school, what to do in your life and possibly one BIG thing im sure we all may have/or will face is loving someone your parents do not approve.

So… I guess I will start… I did love someone for two years during college whom my parents did not approve. Their problems with him were:

-hes not same religion (religion is IMPORTANT to me and my PARENTS)

-he was 5 months younger than me

-he wasnt a doctor/lawyer/engineer (typical.. right? lol)

He is Indian and he's a computer engineer. After we both graduated from college, I decided to break up with him becuase my parents did not approve. I dont know if I made the right decision or not. He lives in a different state from me, so I dont even see him. I dont know if I did the right thing. What do you think?

I hope this post will help others who may be going through the same thing. We all here to help and i will try my best to help you all! 🙂

i think this is a great topic first of all. =]

honestly, I dont think u made the right decision, but I'm not religious so that's why.

goblue815
      Participant

yeah… its hard because we are very religious. but since time has changed and not living in India.. its hard for parents to understand this.. does neone else have this same problem??

goblue815
      Participant

i hope everyone else takes advantage of this post! pls post ure feelings and problems.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

hey goblue815. welcome to the forum. I dont think people will respond to this thread as there is already one like this called “Let out your feelings” or something along those lines.. Smile

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      goblue815:

I thought I would start a new post where people can just write about whatever their problems they may be having, whether it be about school, what to do in your life and possibly one BIG thing im sure we all may have/or will face is loving someone your parents do not approve.

So… I guess I will start… I did love someone for two years during college whom my parents did not approve. Their problems with him were:

-hes not same religion (religion is IMPORTANT to me and my PARENTS)

-he was 5 months younger than me

-he wasnt a doctor/lawyer/engineer (typical.. right? lol)

bloody well typical my darling…no worries though, in my opinion, it doesnt matter if the guy sweeps streets for a living, I will still be by his side

as love really is all that matters, will probably help the poor guy sweep the streets, can just magine dis….okies fantasies aside…

luk at it this way r8, if u get a doctor, he aint gonna be around like 90% of the frikking time coz they'r always on call..

wheres the time for bonding and laughing and chilling and growing together???

Lawyer?? can u trust the dude, plus he will spend more time in his study than with u so its basically like above

Engineer?? where the heck does he fit in ??well here at least the guy may have time ….cant comment much on engineers…

dnt think i know any…

NOW A COMPUTER ENGINEER?? like yr guy..hmmm wat does he do, like fix the engines of a computer??? hmmm

sounds interesting an a job easy enuf ….sounds like a decent enuf job – one that would keep u guys happy

why does it have to always boil down to petty stuff like money, status and all that bloody crap when it comes to love…

no disrespect to yr folks hon, they only want u to be happy ( materialistically ) but maybe u shud have a goooood long conversation with em ??

might help…afterall its yr life and marriage and future…

He is Indian and he's a computer engineer. After we both graduated from college, I decided to break up with him becuase my parents did not approve. I dont know if I made the right decision or not. He lives in a different state from me, so I dont even see him. I dont know if I did the right thing. What do you think?

I hope this post will help others who may be going through the same thing. We all here to help and i will try my best to help you all! 🙂

Wow, dats soooo Swcheeeeeeeeet of ye my dear, ignore half of what I said, its just me fooling around….

think carefully about what u really want …its really upto u in the end

u r opportuned with one chance at this game called life, make the most of it but do it with respect my fwend

neva lose sight of yr values……

Am in a nasty mood sooo cant really comment further, as my views are a bit one sided 😉

sooo wish u well in whatever u decide to do…aaand keep us informed nah…

goblue815
      Participant

Thank you so much for your info and input. I really appreciate it! btw Are u australian? if you are thats awesome.. if you arent.. my bad. haha

well.. my parents and i did have a veryyyyyy long talk before i decided to break up with my bf. it was jus so hard for them to understand. the hard part is that i depend on my parents a lot right now since im back at home. it jus sucks that things ended the way it did.

hes actually working as an analyst right now in NYC.

wat do you think about the age thing?? my parent were furious when they found out he was younger than me.. at the time when we were dating ti didnt matter, but now that i think about it.. im not sure about it.. i do want a man that is older…Confused

oh well..

Mukesh
      Keymaster

No probz hun…

Firstly am not from Australia, Jeeez why on earth wud u think I am from this country in the first place??

Am actually from AFRICA…..

anywayz, age truly is nothing but a number

Personally though I call all guys my age and below brothers 😉

coz women may be natural emotional beings but we defintely are

more mature than men…soooo yeah age to me matters…

Annnd as for wanting an old guy, no thanks…NO guy will do

another thing, I have a friend whos younger than I

we met years ago but from all the other more older dudes, he was the most mature…

guess he had good genes hahahahaha..anyways am not going to dwell on

this, its just that not all younger men are immature or irresponsible an dont think all older men

are mature and would be secure in thoughts and with their lives coz hun

trust me, I knw many OLD guys who are still very very immature in sooo many

ways – it really isnt appealing…at the end of the day its up to u to decide who u want to spend yr life with and if his age would actually

matter…

ps: mature is the key word with many meanings to me….so yeah just thot I shud letye knw…

serioComic
      Participant

he is Indian and he's a Computer Engineer? I thot he is Indian and he is GAY (thank u russel peters for telling us the real truth!) ?? waaaaaahahahhahahaha!!!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      serioComic:
      he is Indian and he's a Computer Engineer? I thot he is Indian and he is GAY (thank u russel peters for telling us the real truth!) ?? waaaaaahahahhahahaha!!!!

Russell Peters : Sombudy gonna get a hurt real bad. XD…Sombudy. ha

he says it as it is.

V are gay and v are proud!!! LOLLkjasfksjdfhkdsj

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Okkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay yumz

beta stop takin those high pills b4 they do more damage Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Scar face:

Okkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay yumz

beta stop takin those high pills b4 they do more damage Wink

lolll tawbah, it aint no pills, its the coffeeeee jeez.

serio encourages me to commit suicide and you're here encouraging high pills. I repeat, I am not THAT depressed =[

-faints-

I like my unconscious mode better.

adios

Mukesh
      Keymaster

firstly I will NEVA encourage u to take pills, I have been stuk with em for a while ( damn headaches )

and side effects are not pleasant….

nywyz, wat gud would commiting suicide achieve>>>???

will probably cause more problems for those u leave behind instead…

aaand watz wud all da fainting…eat sum foood girly lol 😉

btw wat brand of coffee do u have??? beta change to sums more practical

u knw one that wont make u go a lil …… lmao

am kidding

try CIRO my fav….fav …fav…..

take it easy sweety, ur too young for all this fainting and depression etxccc….

luw to ye

alie ….oooops I mean scarry …

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Scar face:

firstly I will NEVA encourage u to take pills, I have been stuk with em for a while ( damn headaches )

and side effects are not pleasant….

nywyz, wat gud would commiting suicide achieve>>>???

will probably cause more problems for those u leave behind instead…

aaand watz wud all da fainting…eat sum foood girly lol 😉

btw wat brand of coffee do u have??? beta change to sums more practical

u knw one that wont make u go a lil …… lmao

am kidding

try CIRO my fav….fav …fav…..

take it easy sweety, ur too young for all this fainting and depression etxccc….

luw to ye

alie ….oooops I mean scarry …

heh. alrighty. 🙂

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:
      and you're here encouraging high pills.

I suggest you take the blue pill.

Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Rani: your mom Smile

…is cool

Mukesh
      Keymaster

vat, u quote my whole speech and give me 2 words???

hmmmmph…..

kavita_0026
      Participant

wot u guys mean by the BLUE PILL

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Scar face:

vat, u quote my whole speech and give me 2 words???

hmmmmph…..

roflmbo no, you see i had intended to write more, however due to the 'high pills' i'm taking, by the time I started typing, i forgot what i wanted to say. lolll Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      kavita_0026:
      wot u guys mean by the BLUE PILL

dude, i dont know. I've taken many pills but never heard of those. bhahaha Wink

kavita_0026
      Participant

naww thought u knew what it meant coz i think u just replied..or were u juz 'goin with the flow' of the convo?
      no coz i was about to sayyy 'blue pill' sound kinda dangerouS! hehe – hope it aint the BIG stuff ya'll talkin abt

Mukesh
      Keymaster

how about da green pills??

they seem to be helping moi with my headaches 😉

Mukesh
      Keymaster

MY HAIRS FALLING GUYZ

seriously frikking crazeeee but by the end of the damn month

I will be bald like Britney smears, now common help this chick try and figure out

sum ***keeping her hair intact*****solutions

i need sum brainstorming to be done and ADVISE soooooooooooon before

I also lose my nerve, have a fit and collapse with kidney failure or sums

just as drastic…

okies dat said, was helping Gossamer paint her hair red last n8

shes such a loser, she knows fiery RED is Scarry's color lol

it goes with my temper hahahaha but she still went with RED…hhmmmmmph

anywayz she was tellin me dat I have really nice hair and its full bla bla bla

I tell u …she jinxed my damn hair coz this morning when I got outa the bath

my hair was falling ….FALLLINGGGG

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh…its still falling, like the damn leaves of the trees outside…

autumn …hmmm maybe its coz its autumn here????

aaand then I am soooo damn lazy u knw, so I leave it all curly an unruly and get really

pissed off when people tell me its soooo cute like dat>…………………. pleeeeesh

imagine this, yr hair all bouncy with curls, everytime u move it does a jig, dancing

to its own tunes, and it irritates the owner coz its all ova da place, soooo me will keep it all

pinned from now onwards, or just blowed straight like one of em

funeral parlour people, with full black, straight hair, luking like they just came

out from the grave themselves…..

Sooooo my fwends u can see MOI is losing it…give me sum hair solutions QUICK

Gossamer doesnt wanna braid my hair, me is not liking her much for that

she says its not ethnic enuf lmao

kavita_0026
      Participant

>No I seriously don tknow what you guys mean by blue pills and green pills the only pills i remember taking…are..emm..white? but they're normal
      i dunno if u guys r talkin about….. the DANGEROUS pills…. when yeh say BLUE and GREEN

> Oh MY god!!!!! ali sweetheart are you ALRIGHT?!! WHATS wrong honey , how come this thing with the hair falling : I'll try to see if i can find some solutions with that the bet thin gto do is find something tht is NATURAL u know instead of puttin all those chemical on ur hair n then

it ends up doin the opposite or sumthing

okay honey you have to be LESS STRESSFUL and do not work yourself out too much b/c stress does cause HAIR LOSS and you must relax
      YOGA and mediation always works if you ahve to just stretch for a few minutes and after the stretching just sit there quietly for a few minutes by yourself …reaching in your own mind and relaxing it … it will help relieve some of the stress you have to do that

There are some oils that can be used to help hair growth and ease hair drop i will see if i can find out about some of them and tell you okay honey but do not lose yourself in this thing… we're here for u…n i want to tell u sumething BE HAPPY that ur hair is bouncy wit hcurls bc that is so CUTE! as fo rme my hair is like always frizzy maybe bc i hve really think hair n they cant bounc when i move around

take care you lovely girl
      and do not worruy about things that are not worth it

love — kav

Mukesh
      Keymaster

pills?? am not sure what u are talkin about now…I was just suggesting the green ones coz thats the ones I am taking to help with my headaches

anything else?? am not sure….so forget the pills already okies…

my hair, roftlmbaao, thanks for all the advise my darling …really didnt expect any response…seriously..was a **crazeee*** moment

Kavs, u r talking to ME, Less stressful is like wanting to commit suicide…my life revolves around stress, yo guess that explains the increased

hair loss nah??

Oye kavs u dont want bouncy curls in yr hair when u at my age, in my working environment, ppl wont take u too

seriously hahahaha…just one luk at its ***aaaaaaw dis and aaaaaw dat***

but am sure yr hairs cute, will sendye sum tips of my own okies..

haniirani
      Participant

What is marriage? Why would people want to get married? Why is there a need to get married?
      What are the reasons / motivation that pull them towards marriage?
      Would love to know your thoughts about it.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oh I am really one of those person who have no idea about the questions you are asking

but would someone who know…

answer?

b/c some of us really wonder…

and yet … so scared of what the future holds ( well at least me )

[image]

Marine
      Participant

Ok how did you guys from hair falling and pills wich i love with Vine thank you very much, to marriage lol

Haasini marriage? JUST DON”T F*N DO IT

have you guys seen neal N nikki well me and my friend jade were doing the same to our best friend Jaya on her weddin it was so funny we had the f*n ticken reserved just in case she wanted to run away lol

Boo:

Sorry yaar… language…

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Marine:

Ok how did you guys from hair falling and pills wich i love with Vine thank you very much, to marriage lol

Haasini marriage? JUST DON”T FACKEN DO IT

have you guys seen neal N nikki well me and my friend jade were doing the same to our best friend Jaya on her weddin it was so funny we had the fucken ticken reserved just in case she wanted to run away lol

roflmbaao….welkom back hun…now dats my sista lmao

kavita_0026
      Participant

Zip it!lol true dat

geesh marine..u're scarin me now yikes!

[image]

Mukesh
      Keymaster

shes extremely serious about the 2nd half

but hey its understandable if she feels this way now

but u see shes got Scarry as her Didi

sooo soon U will hear Mara talking about Marriage lol

Marine
      Participant

Boo jaan maf kardo language is bad lol

Kav lol i'm sxaring you its the reality real life deal with it

didi you are right i will talk about marriage i will help all the brides runaway lmao

Mukesh
      Keymaster

common huni

we shall help them run away only if they are NOT marrying their TRUE love

hmmm I need to speak to u …

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      haniirani:
      What is marriage? Why would people want to get married? Why is there a need to get married?
      What are the reasons / motivation that pull them towards marriage?
      Would love to know your thoughts about it.

Marriage is the RE-Union of HALF SOULS..

ppl marry for many reasons, most of the time without even weighing the pros and cons and looking at whether they are compatible

enuf to actually live together and love each ..bla bla bla…sorry no more lectures from me lol

will dwell on others when i am in the mood, now to me…

why wud I want to marry???

hmmm I actually dont want to marry..but if circumstances changes, and thats a huge IF… its important to me and my religion

and beliefs to unify my love for the man I want to share my life with, in the presence of GOD…

Legalities aside, if there actually or truely is a LOVE/partner OUT THERE for me then i want our union to be written in our lives

by the presence and blessing of GOD…

theres no real need to get married, society dictates this…

all these formal weddings are a damn waste of money u cud utilise wisely, like feed the poor, start a biz, save for the kids u plan

to have…bla bla bla…

reasons and motivations for marriage : S. E . X …free reign to s.e.x

roflmbaao hahahahaaaaa errr am not sure dear…

we may be half souls with the other half roaming around somewhere on this earth or universe

but we are different people, with diff personalities and ways, beliefs, manners bla bla bla

my reason ???????? so I can drive Him bonkers with my off beat nesss…hahahaha

okies am not thinking seriously …..lol

soooo yeah Hanirani, sweety may I ask WHY U ARE SOOO CURIOUS about marriage….

if u are getting married sooon, let us know coz we are an associated Wedding Crashing Biz…..

we will do the whole dancing and singing and stuff if u give us divine tasting FOOOD….LOL

Marine
      Participant

I'm going to sleep but send me a letter or text i will answer and for gods sake get Yahoo mesanger or MSN please

Mukesh
      Keymaster

NO…………..

fine speak to yr Didi in dat tone why dont you….

Go to sleep …will sing u a lulllabye…

MARA,

I LOVE U

MMMUWAAAAAHHHHHHHH

kavita_0026
      Participant

Heyy..haha..ali..wedding crashing biz?! lol

marine…h r u hun………. what up ………..

n u r so rright

ali get yahoo for god's sake!!!!!!

lol

allow me to take this whole marriage thing and stuff it way down into my unconsciousness

haniirani
      Participant

Let me modify my questions a bit.
      -Love marriage or Arranged marriage?
      -To marry someone you love, or to marry the one who loves you?

So would love to know the opinion of the others. Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Love Marriage

I dont really understand the whole custom of arranged marriage…..

I just see it in movies and stuff… I mean

I can understand ARRANGED MARRIAGE if a girl and Guy can not find any other pereson and their parents or whoever set them up .. thats fine

But if a girl LOVES someone and she is set up to have an ARRANGED MARRIAGE with some guy… ( who even probably fell in love with a girl )

well then arranged marriage does not make any sense

Marine
      Participant

My modo is don't marry the one you love marry the one that loves you.

REASON: this is what i think. I belive if you marry the one you love they will always ask you for things as to they will think since you love them the wll get a gren light to do what ever they want.

If you marry someone that loves you they will be devoted to you more. I mean i want to fall in love after marriage.

I think if you get married and your no ti love you will gradually love everything about the other person.

For me marriage is forever thing and i don't want to love him and get to know everything about him and start hating him or his habbits.

I want to fall in love after a while i have been maried

kavita_0026
      Participant

Surprise

Hello my lovely love! How art thou! Wow I never thought of marriage the way you describe it

I mean yeah – its fine if you love after you get married and all of that – but at least you must know somethings about the person before you marry them so at least you can be familliar with their habbits and stuff [ if it is Not arranged marraige of course ]

As for the whole green light thing – wow marine – wow! if they know youl ove them, they will do anything b/c they know that u love them and devoted to them and stuff

But marine – dont you want someone who you love too? and someone who loves you alot – wont they agree to marry you when you tell them that you LOVE them also?

Or are you just going to say it… with hopes that love will come after marraige b/c the preson will be devoted to you anyway?

Marriage is so weird..and it is totally not in my consciousness as yet

Hope when the time come for me to undersatnd all of this I wont freak out.

Ali – how are you love!

Please get YAHOO messenger so we can chat! I chat wtih marine and it is really awesome to chat wtih her *hug @ marine

here's ur hug ali *hug

love ya'll —- kav

serioComic
      Participant

stay single and save yourself from all the confusion. join the army. travel to exotic places. meet exciting, unusual people, and kill them.

Marine
      Participant

Hey Oreo you and me have the exact same thoughts about marriage NOT LOL

Kavs one thing about marriage is just don't do it.

Love is overrated and please who means it when they say they love you. People use love like candy.

So my motto is live life get paid get laid.

Not prustitution

BOO sorry if the language is bad i don't think it is btu if you think so let me know.

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Marine:

ove is overrated anLd please who means it when they say they love you. People use love like candy.

well I agree with this part…LOVE IS OVERRATED…and u cant trust anyone…

well ppl use ppl like toilet paper and eat em like candy hahahahaha

okies Maaaara am on the verge, trying to restrain myself from collapsing and dying with laughter…

WAT DA **$##^%%$@$$ ARE U ON ABOUT….u beta not be getting laid like a damn hen

wateva am going to strangle u for speaking such crap on the forum…but then I think about our first conv

u are crazeeeee my dear sista…

Not prustitution

BOO sorry if the language is bad i don't think it is btu if you think so let me know.

boo
      Participant
      Marine:

Love is overrated and please who means it when they say they love you. People use love like candy.

Not prustitution

honey… Tongue Tied I will edit it if people complain…

but…

LMAO… what a brilliant life plan… I love it! Big Smile WHERE'S THE PARTY TONIGHT? Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Boo – LOL

Party's at my joint – every1 invited

lol yeah right..i am SUCH A DULL person to have a party…u guys'll be SOOOOOOO bored i'll have ye'll drinkin orange flavored cool-aid n whatdy'a say we play musical chairs n chomp on some animal cookies? n yesh later we'll kick back n watch a good series of emm clifford the big read duputty dog! arf!

I THOUGHT SO!!!!!! well dont look at me funny..what dou expect i've never been to a party!
      lol

okay boo you hold that party!!!!!!!!!!! agreed?!

marine hehehehhee ali is getting on your head lolzzzzzzzzzz hey aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

damn yo you made me crack up SO FREAKING MUCH getting laid like a damn hen lolzzzzzzzz

nawwwwwwwwwwww it may be marine's motto but she doesnt get ……. u know what lolz she doesnt

n of course… no prostitution..that is SO EWWWWWWWWWWW.

LOVE YA'LL

Marine
      Participant

DIDI what wrong with my plan. I mean there are no fealing attahed they if your done with your job get the hell out of my place. then the next day you go to work you come home and rest. then go out on the wekkednd have fun meet people then come home then the same routeen do i really have to explain lol.

Boo the party is in my pad everyday love you are welcome any time you want.

If you can bring your own guy your welcome if you can't one will be provided for you. It wont cost anything for my bollY family its free lol. But i don't help you make money i do that so you can rent your guy to the other women and make money.

THATS RITE GIRL WE ARE RULING THE WORL AND MEN ARE THE ONES BEING USED FOR A CHANGE.

Kavs I know she is gonna kill me one day I'm sure of it. And who says i don't. So what if i tell you I don't what if i do lol J/K

Di my coming to South Africa is canceled lol don't want to dye early lmao. and how dare you call you chotti behen a hen

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      haniirani:

Let me modify my questions a bit.
      -Love marriage or Arranged marriage?
      -To marry someone you love, or to marry the one who loves you?

So would love to know the opinion of the others. Smile

my darling am NOT going to be marrying the person I love coz the a$$ is marrying sumone HE loves

***wat a $%$#%%$$$#$%%%# JOKE my love life is …..***

so will marry someone who LOVES me …and make his life miserable hahahahahahahaha

huh okies sooo wanna see the proposals flooding my gates now… eeeyuk

anyways on a serious note

marriage aint a joke, so love has gotta be mutual, plus u need to be compatible bla bla bla..the same ol story..

go with wats in yr heart & head…

as for arranged marriage….lol

errrrrr hmmmm was totallly against it but now am actually seriously thinking about this one…

watch this space…

Mukesh
      Keymaster

honey… Tongue Tied I will edit it if people complain…

but…

LMAO… what a brilliant life plan… I love it! Big Smile WHERE'S THE PARTY TONIGHT? Big Smile

xxxx

nah boo, dnt u dare edit wat she said , coz this is life and it would be a damn shame if people are not comfortable facing upto

reality and how society sometimes makes us feel…

if Mukesh or anyone else can live with the crap that Cosmic and Nitzkar comes up with then why not listen to

wat mara or anyone else for that matter has to say??

huh, this is it, this is real and true, deal with it, be here if u want to, ignore if u dnt….

why do we have to hold a damn TABOO on everything thats REAL and revolves around us??

why the hell do we want to be blinded …or remain blinded??/

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Party's at my joint – every1 invited

lol yeah right..i am SUCH A DULL person to have a party…u guys'll be SOOOOOOO bored i'll have ye'll drinkin orange flavored cool-aid n whatdy'a say we play musical chairs n chomp on some animal cookies? n yesh later we'll kick back n watch a good series of emm clifford the big read duputty dog! arf!

I THOUGHT SO!!!!!! well dont look at me funny..what dou expect i've never been to a party!
      lol

okay boo you hold that party!!!!!!!!!!! agreed?!

marine hehehehhee ali is getting on your head lolzzzzzzzzzz hey aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

damn yo you made me crack up SO FREAKING MUCH getting laid like a damn hen lolzzzzzzzz

nawwwwwwwwwwww it may be marine's motto but she doesnt get ……. u know what lolz she doesnt

n of course… no prostitution..that is SO EWWWWWWWWWWW.

LOVE YA'LL

xxxxx

firstly, gotta tell ye Kajol is one of my favorite actresses …nice pic 🙂

U??? DULL??? hmm how come I neva saw it???? dnt be silly, if I am at yr party, DULL wont even be in the vocab

chill queeny, yr party sounds great….will spice up the oragne juice with sum of Nitzkars Vodka and b4 u know

it we will be rok da house, errr lmao..yeah ….instead of the animal cookies, will show ye how to make my infamous choc biscuits and more…then we shall lose the chairs and just dance the night away

…thenwe can all just chill on yr lawn under the beautiful stars …

just chatting until dawn, watching the sunrise…watye say??? dis a plan or what?? mes gona call yr parents

and arrange it all ….now whos coming to Kavs PLACE FOR THE PARTY??

as for not being to a party, damn lady, will have to getye out more often…dis kewl me

is as laid back as u are, and not all parties are rokin like ours nah?? trust me u aint missin out on much

…will work more on this one with u okies …*****hugz*****

next …Boos place …

Kavz your and Mara's didi is SUPPOSED to get not just on yr head but on ye nerves as well hahahha

sooo enjoy…u think I wont rap her for dis hahahahahaha, she is afterall my darling mara, as

sweet as pumkin pie ( not dat I tasted it ) off coz I knw hun, I knw..me is jus teasin da gal..

Luw u too, neva forget it okies..lotza luw to u hun…

btw.. on a last note, dnt diss prostitutes like dat hun …

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Marine:

DIDI what wrong with my plan. I mean there are no fealing attahed they if your done with your job get the hell out of my place. then the next day you go to work you come home and rest. then go out on the wekkednd have fun meet people then come home then the same routeen do i really have to explain lol.

nope no need for explanations sweety, u think its as easy as dat nah..well it aint okies..believe me it aint…

no jokes bout this mara okies…mmmwaaaah…

dnt worry me is well learned…just luw to see yr version of it sumtimes hahahahahahaha…

wat>> and u call me yr didi…but neva invited me?? lol

If you can bring your own guy your welcome if you can't one will be provided for you. It wont cost anything for my bollY family its free lol. But i don't help you make money i do that so you can rent your guy to the other women and make money.

wat da?? hmmmm quit while u are ahead lady…u REALLY dnt want me on yr bak for this now do u ??

THATS RITE GIRL WE ARE RULING THE WORL AND MEN ARE THE ONES BEING USED FOR A CHANGE.

not worth the effort, wud rather have a manicure done, thanks …and sooo shud u, but go on venting at least u

get it outa yr system r8 *********HUGZ*****************

Kavs I know she is gonna kill me one day I'm sure of it. And who says i don't. So what if i tell you I don't what if i do lol J/K

Whos gonna kill u??? MOI?? yup for sure, wud tonza LUW, HUGZ and more LUW…An YES ppl

she is kidding…

Di my coming to South Africa is canceled lol don't want to dye early lmao. and how dare you call you chotti behen a hen

wat?? u get yr a$$ here as promised u hear me, dnt go making excuses…HOW…. dare I?? coz I have dat right lol, ya?

stop behaving like a hen and be the woman that u are…me luws u my lil HEN Lmao

mmwaaaah

boo
      Participant
      Marine:

What a little bit of Love can do…! 🙂

Kavz and Marine… both of you hve yr parties on different days… Fri nite/Sat early hours at Kavs, and Sat nite/Sun early hours at Marine's what say? 😀 And yeppp…. me has a feeling Scarry will rock the place!! 😀

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Marine:

arf? Dog okay marine me lil confused here! what do you mean make money from guys Surprise hmmp! oof what are you saying here i got lil confused but geesh do u do that??????

oh my gawd – u were going to south africa — omg TAKE ME i wanna see ali too!

hey what u mean u dont wanna die early missy?!

lol no offense marine hun but the hen thing was hilaroius but dun worry ali hunny is joking..im SURE Hmm

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ali this is a reply to the long msg you left for me up there :

Well yesh – kajol is nice Rani is my favorite though she is soooo schweet

trust me i am so freaking DULL u have no idea NO CLUE as to how dull i am but i'll tell u that i am so dull that i am Invisible -literally- to the world n no one sees me n no one notices me

u r sooo spicy lolz – well thanks for totally modifiying my 'idea of a party' lol

THAT WHOLE THING i just said it so u guys can totally see that i am not the party type haha yes its true i've never been to one

but i will surely come to marines own and boo's if she is keeping one n u'rs if u uhave

oh god plz never leave a party in my hand – u guys will die if u come under my responsibily

but damn yo – BOOOOOOOOOO ji we def gotta keep this part dont kow which day but i wanna hang with u guys sooooooooooooo badly its not even funny! n i wish it cud be reality coz then i wud totally break into happiness i swear to the good god in godly heaven!

oye – nitza's vodka? whooof r u guys gonna make me go under THE INFLUENCE?! Surprise

n btw, wot u mean dont diss prostitution well IM SORRY IF I OFFENDED U but that is freaking ewww i mean… doing stuff like that n taking away ur virtue n dignity for money n pleasure is

eww and not moral

love u tons

boo – whatya u say? U START DANCIN' and im gonnaf ollow ur steps

sorry guys i suck at dancing pardon me if i step on yr feet n accidently break yr cute lil toes lol

kavita_0026
      Participant

Let me just say that any guy who doesnt fall for you must be a total a$$ like you said bcoz u r so unbelievably wonderful i swear to god in heaven

i dont know what is wrong with pple they just dont see the wonders infront of their eyes but u know what if that is what he want n u want him to be happy n he's a jerk idiot to do it let me tell u that he is not worth your good tears dear he jsut isnt

and im sure god is leaving behind the BEST prince of princes for u yesh he's gonna come ridin on a white horse down by the river side n he'll come see u n then ur dupatta is gonnna start flyin everywhere n there'll be magic in the air n the eye contact 'll be unimaginable then he's gonna take ur hand n pull u unto that white horsey n yal'l gonna ride off into the wonders of the setting sun

if only real life could be like that

u r like such an amazing person i am saying this from deep within my heart n i know lots of pple love u n r bedazzled by ur charm n jsut know that the world loves u n u r accepted

as for the arraned marriage thing – like i said – if 2 pple wanna get married n they cant find a person n they just hook up – who cares – thats fine yay yay happy happy

but if 2 pple r set for arranged marriage n they are both in LOVE with other pple why t he heck in heaven's name wud u do such a god damn evil thing as to force them to marry? what the hell it is their life why wud u as a parent or friend or whatever want to screw their heart up n if u were a good parent u wud never do that

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Kavz and Marine… both of you hve yr parties on different days… Fri nite/Sat early hours at Kavs, and Sat nite/Sun early hours at Marine's what say? 😀 And yeppp…. me has a feeling Scarry will rock the place!! 😀

yeah and at Boos during the course of the week, wat say???Wink

U think me vill rok de place huh, LMAO….

aaargggh with my old age?? Jeeez will see…

watch this space…

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      kavita_0026:

Let me just say that any guy who doesnt fall for you must be a total a$$ like you said bcoz u r so unbelievably wonderful i swear to god in heaven

i dont know what is wrong with pple they just dont see the wonders infront of their eyes but u know what if that is what he want n u want him to be happy n he's a jerk idiot to do it let me tell u that he is not worth your good tears dear he jsut isnt

and im sure god is leaving behind the BEST prince of princes for u yesh he's gonna come ridin on a white horse down by the river side n he'll come see u n then ur dupatta is gonnna start flyin everywhere n there'll be magic in the air n the eye contact 'll be unimaginable then he's gonna take ur hand n pull u unto that white horsey n yal'l gonna ride off into the wonders of the setting sun

if only real life could be like that

u r like such an amazing person i am saying this from deep within my heart n i know lots of pple love u n r bedazzled by ur charm n jsut know that the world loves u n u r accepted

as for the arraned marriage thing – like i said – if 2 pple wanna get married n they cant find a person n they just hook up – who cares – thats fine yay yay happy happy

but if 2 pple r set for arranged marriage n they are both in LOVE with other pple why t he heck in heaven's name wud u do such a god damn evil thing as to force them to marry? what the hell it is their life why wud u as a parent or friend or whatever want to screw their heart up n if u were a good parent u wud never do that

Firstly Kavz, I copy/pasted and printed everything u said to me and will send u an email on it laterz…

but just had to respond here wrt to a few things….

firstly Eric, yup dats his name aint blind coz I aint no wonder, its no wonder he didnt love me hahahahaha, did dat even make any sense to u lmao???

2ndly hun I am NOT wonderful, or nice or sweet or wateva else….am just not feeling it …sowrie but thanks for thinking this about me…

I gotta admit I laffed and cried at the whole prince of princes bit coz I have met a prince from FRANCE or sumplace and he wants me to date his brother

but thats for another time…please Kavz, dis is life, theres no princes ( ok except for Mr FRANCE AND HIS BRO'S)

and I dnt believe in dat bollywood fairytale stuff…..besides there no ways i am riding a horse without practise coz I have a balancing prob and he beta

be strong enuf to hold onto me….

okies fantasies aside…wat charm?? AM NOT AMAZING just simple ol scarry, your didi, as plain and normal ( except for the outbursts of craziness)

as any other person…

will send u my email sooon…

**more hugz***

kavita_0026
      Participant

loveeeeeeeeee i was just saying the fairy tale story to explain to u then afte i was done im like..geez if only life was like that aint nothing in life so good life is f-ed up thats what god damn life is

abt the thing with eric

erphm i didnt undertand 1 word a that but its alright

excuse me u want me to come there n give u a lil smack missy! u be quiet right this second n if i say u're wonderful U R coz u know why u have this awesome heart that can capture anyone n every1 on BWL knows it i swear

abt the french dude

OH MAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD * mouth leaves open*

*looks around in ………………………………………………………. totally awe *

dayem girl – u get tht french dude n u show him that u r a princess juz to match his prince's charm lolz

good luck

see u r beautiful!!! be happy ! b e thankful!!! the world is loving uuuuuuu my love

n so am iiiiiiiiii * MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAH MUAH MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * here's some warm peach scented lovey dovey hugz juz for u *

OH MY GAWD im going FOR REAL THIS TIME lol to do my ESSAY

will post tommorrow again

love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      kavita_0026:

loveeeeeeeeee i was just saying the fairy tale story to explain to u then afte i was done im like..geez if only life was like that aint nothing in life so good life is f-ed up thats what god damn life is

abt the thing with eric

erphm i didnt undertand 1 word a that but its alright

i knw, forget it…I dont even understand what I typed lmao…

excuse me u want me to come there n give u a lil smack missy! u be quiet right this second n if i say u're wonderful U R coz u know why u have this awesome heart that can capture anyone n every1 on BWL knows it i swear

lol, seee I gotye wanting to smak yr didi already…hahahaha…now now…have sum respect here…hw can u say sums like dat to yr di huh??lol

nope my heart doesnt capture EVERYONE on bwlf, Nitzkar my poochikinz is still in hiding lmao….seeeeee….go bring him bak…

if u meant dat I love everyone here, then its true, but dnt talk on behalf of everyone Kavz okies hun…

abt the french dude

OH MAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD * mouth leaves open*

*looks around in ………………………………………………………. totally awe *

dayem girl – u get tht french dude n u show him that u r a princess juz to match his prince's charm lolz

good luck

huh hmmm sweety, dat will neva happen coz it was a once off thing, I only mentioned it coz of the frenchness around the forum lately..

weirdly Ness had just mentioned Princes to me…

see u r beautiful!!! be happy ! b e thankful!!! the world is loving uuuuuuu my love

hmmm AM not…aaaargggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wanna strangle u now,STOP IT…am thankful yes i AM , FOR HAVING U GUYS HERE

everyday, gives me my sanity, believe it or not…hahaha, strangle, oye kavs remember that email u sent to me>> the one where u had a mental picture of me with a knife in my hand slaughtering people at work????ROFTLMBAAO…that was just too much hun, Jeeez am not that crazeee nah…lol

n so am iiiiiiiiii * MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAH MUAH MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * here's some warm peach scented lovey dovey hugz juz for u *

thnkx luw, same bak at ye

OH MY GAWD im going FOR REAL THIS TIME lol to do my ESSAY

will post tommorrow again

love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

LOVE u toooooooRight Hug

Mukesh
      Keymaster

She is coming to SA, and u are welkom to join her….but then we figured that it may be cheaper if I come over there coz the prices for tickets to SA sux, but then leaving it to me…this may take years …ammmmm sooooooooo commited to my job,I practically live here… but will make a plan sooon just not this year…. lmao…see what i mean…

and Mara wants to do sums THIS YEAR…soo yeah, maybe the 2 of u can come here..???

we'll talk more sooon okies…

coz meeeeeee is going to strangle her…for ..errrr..she knows why…lol

lol no offense marine hun but the hen thing was hilaroius but dun worry ali hunny is joking..im SURE Hmm

waaaat me wasnt jokin…u galz are so lucky I am soo far away.. wud gve ye the ***HUG OF DEATH**** ….introduced by my didi Ness. . .

I wasnt laffing when i typed it

i was damn furious with Mara for thinking that she can go around feeling Alone when

Main hoon na….and then the whole getting laid bit….it was in keeping with sums she had said to me in one of our earlier conv…

xxxxxxxxxx

kavita_0026
      Participant

well well well i be seeing you saying that you'll smack marine lol so ahem* just learning fr my good ole role model Stick out tongue

lol why do you call nitzah nitzkar hahah and the poochkins part is funny but cute hehe ..abt the french thing well yeah so much frenchness goin on!! lol i wonder if i'l have anythign to say abt something……………….. super frencheeeey lolz yeah right dont expect me gonna say nothin bout no frenchee guy …the only french thing i cud prob talk abt is french FRIES! lol

– excuse me missy! yuh betta stop sayin stuff like dont speak for the forum – i swaer to u right now on like 1 million dollars everyone here who at least sent you 1 post or received that fr you thinks yr a super awesome girl

hehehhe yeah mental image with u with knife trying to kill pple lol

omg – well i cant come there to see u unless u gonna send me some a dat magic dust to give me wings!! lol or i'll just drink red bull ..dont they say that red bull gives u wings? hahah well unless it has alcohol then i wont drink it! Sad so me cant come there sniffs..well not for now…& in a long long timeee

dayem tho i am seriously dyin to see u n like every1 here lol if u come here in usa omg……… OMG!! lemme not get all excited about something that …well prob wont be happening for a long time ;;;; by the way what the hug of death ? lol that sounds kinda really good but then…i think for a minute and i go… errmmm Confused hmmm hug good death bad … bad death from a good hug … lol

abt the marine thing with getting laid – puh lease guys! errrmmm that was hilarious …the whole hen thing but man o man… when it gets serious it gets kinda gross

yeah u n marine right now is like..alright girl u need to grow up

well..yesh yesh i do ……sniffz

LOVE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOMIES 4ever!

Marine
      Participant
      kavita_0026:
      Marine:

arf? Dog okay marine me lil confused here! what do you mean make money from guys Surprise hmmp! oof what are you saying here i got lil confused but geesh do u do that??????

Kavs you really thing that i would do that lol i would die first belive me lol.

baby if i hit the lottery then i will take all of you there on my magic carpet lol

ask Ali she was saying shes gonna kill me for talking like that lol

Yah it was it got me loughing and i needed that so its alright you can go ahead and lough

Marine
      Participant
      Scar face:
      Marine:

nope no need for explanations sweety, u think its as easy as dat nah..well it aint okies..believe me it aint…

no jokes bout this mara okies…mmmwaaaah…

Lol i know di it aint that easy thats why i am just joking and not acting out lol ok well i'm glad that you are well learned….its just my version is kind of kinky lol

dnt worry me is well learned…just luw to see yr version of it sumtimes hahahahahahaha…

wat>> and u call me yr didi…but neva invited me?? lol

Didi off cours you are invited you are hostes hai na. well don't worry the party will be when you get down here i will invite everyone out here

wat da?? hmmmm quit while u are ahead lady…u REALLY dnt want me on yr bak for this now do u ??

SORRY SORRY SORRY DI i'm a good girl i promis

not worth the effort, wud rather have a manicure done, thanks …and sooo shud u, but go on venting at least u

get it outa yr system r8 *********HUGZ*****************

Lol i swear we think the same sometime thats what i would have done. If the world came trumbling down i would get my nails done to die beautifull lol

Whos gonna kill u??? MOI?? yup for sure, wud tonza LUW, HUGZ and more LUW…An YES ppl

she is kidding…

I can't waith to be killed by you with your huggs and love i can feal you warm huggs already didi i love you so much

wat?? u get yr a$$ here as promised u hear me, dnt go making excuses…HOW…. dare I?? coz I have dat right lol, ya?

Yes you do you definitly do. I iwll get there when i can afford to i promis.

stop behaving like a hen and be the woman that u are…me luws u my lil HEN Lmao

mmwaaaah

I love you to and thanks for relixing that i'm a hen lol

kisses mmwwaahh

Mukesh
      Keymaster

o m g, am going to be fainting and probably die after this one….

ME??? meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? I am yr role model???? oh my luwie, am errr speechless thankfully more sane today to

actually have a bietjie response 🙂

well ..uhmmmmm, ok…Right Hug Jeeez thanks hun…will try to be a good enuf role model to you nah… just know that I have lotza faults as well, nasty tempers

included sooo dont go being another Alie, just be sweet ol u….me thinks u are just perfect the way u are….Right Hug

i knw u are going thru a lota **bad*** now but hang in there, know u have me here ALWAYZ…and u knw wat, u mentioned having strength…

u have that in you tooo….i can see it all the way from SA… u just need to let the doubts, worries, fears etc out and think it over and with a bit of guidance from yr Didi's u will be fine….. PROMISE…

**sigh**Nitzkar…lol coz he sounds like a Nitzkar and not Nitzah, see I coudnt even type that without recheckin the spelling, and yeah he

is my poochinkinz, like my PET pup or sums coz he strolls around this place thinking he is da king of nastiness, but to me

he is cute and like a kid …..aaaaaand has a lot to learn..where **come backs*** and nastiness is concerned…and did i mention I totally

adore him…lol sum more!!

French fries is good enuf for me, we can have em on a bench in a park somewhere watching kids play or just watching life pass by…

in FRANCE, yup make that France ..going with the frenchness in this place.. sooo wat say?? wanna join me??

omg, u are going to be as broke as a choke my darling, betting all dat $$..uhm okies will leave this as is…tooo much focus on Scarry, me feels

claustophobic now…

i wnt be able to kill someone, I wud probably die of nerves first and then the blood….YUK ..just gross, dats one of the reasons I never

pursued my passion…that being Journalism…too much voilence and hurt and and and negatives…….

Jeez me dnt think Red bull has alcohol in it, besides it gives u wings sooo wat da heck …have sum and come on over to yr didis place already..

dont worry too much Kavs, when the time is right we WILL meet..sooo start saving for all the shopping u will be doing here..

U think Death is bad??? Me definitely dont think this…wud welcome it with PLEASURE, seriously….

(((sooo Boooo me awaits yr hugz lmao…)))

and Kavz, look forward to it coz it will happen….

no snifffffz now okies…me has my own flu to deal with….

growing up …Mara said that lol, trust her to be a nasty didi hey….Big Smile

well me stays remain a kid for as long as u can pull it off, then grow

up coz well its more FUN being a Kid..sumtimes….

smile..keep smiling Smile

Didi.. Scarz

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Lol i know di it aint that easy thats why i am just joking and not acting out lol ok well i'm glad that you are well learned….its just my version is kind of kinky lol

yeah r8, u r the kinky one, then dat makes me the borin ol nun…hey dat rhymes, woooohoooo am getting the groove back

u dnt know Kinky hahahahaaa, will leave it at that…

Didi off cours you are invited you are hostes hai na. well don't worry the party will be when you get down here i will invite everyone out here

Meeee da hostess, u guys will be bored to death…lmao..an ye better not start the party without me,u hear..

SORRY SORRY SORRY DI i'm a good girl i promis

lmao, crazeee chicky, me still luws u GOOD or BAD…MOODY or NOT…

Lol i swear we think the same sometime thats what i would have done. If the world came trumbling down i would get my nails done to die beautifull lol

Hmmmm, when it comes to dying, am not really sure what I wud do..now heres sums to think about…thanks ..

I can't waith to be killed by you with your huggs and love i can feal you warm huggs already didi i love you so much

Yes you do you definitly do. I iwll get there when i can afford to i promis.

I love you to and thanks for relixing that i'm a hen lol

kisses mmwwaahh

more kisses and luw back at ye my lil HEN …my hugz u feel em after every minute okies….

sending u bunch an more ..chat more laterz luwie

dnt worry bout SA now, we will arrange sums soon, well once I get my own home it will be more

convenient nah…Right Hug

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey marine loveee NO I KNOW you would not do that for moeny that is so NOT YOU i know that 100% but was just askin coz…wasnt exactly sure what u were talking about the money & guy thing @ the parties that we're gonna throw lol

dayem – dude – ima start from now prayin so u cud win the lottery – n then Surprise u mean we cud get to fly to ali on a magic carpet?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like aladdain!!!!!!!!! Surprise oh oh oh can we dress it up wtih beads & stuff oh n can we carry food on it..?! Surprise okay food but no pets darling

lol

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      kavita_0026:

Hey marine loveee NO I KNOW you would not do that for moeny that is so NOT YOU i know that 100% but was just askin coz…wasnt exactly sure what u were talking about the money & guy thing @ the parties that we're gonna throw lol

dayem – dude – ima start from now prayin so u cud win the lottery – n then Surprise u mean we cud get to fly to ali on a magic carpet?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like aladdain!!!!!!!!! Surprise oh oh oh can we dress it up wtih beads & stuff oh n can we carry food on it..?! Surprise okay food but no pets darling

lol

okaaaaaay kavz, DIS was my laff for the weeeek, Jeeez a mental pic of u and Mara, include Ness and Boo and Shakz and Amzee and Tayba, On a magic carpet flying all the way to SA….lmao

just to seeee MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…..

*****holding bak tears************** wow, amazing …u are just amazing my dear.

i wish for u… all that u are wishing for…deep within u, may u be blessed with the love that u seek

from ****.. the man who will appreciate YR awesomeness…

i knw u have love around u here and much more from me…but still wish u are surrounded by

many people who will treat u with the respect, love and devotion u truly deserve…..

okies am going to pm u NOW b4 I leave….

****hugz***

didi

kavita_0026
      Participant

ali – of course i look up to you what is wrong with you! u r a person of admiration! Right Hug

yesh …. i know you & every1 have been telling me to be stron gfrom the inside & i am coming to figure out that the real problem lies withIN MYSELF Sad thanks for yr inspirating advice & sisterly talks u r such a sweetheartRight Hug

abt nitzah well – he want to be a bad little boy but – well yeh can luv him as much as yeh want – just like we like oreo – coz lemme tell yeh a lil secret there child – if they didnt like us who they call faltoo girls..we wudnt even be seeing them on this forum caring & replyin to us ! Super Angry

i'd love to have those french fries with u in FRANCE ah THE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sittin in the park watching lil dogs runnin & lil kids playin all happily in sync & sinking my teeth into the awesome fried potato of the

(drums plz ) FRENCH FRIES!! ( da da daaaaaaa! Music ) dayem…. ima bring some tropical punch with those..n well hey no red bull if it'll put yeh udner the influence but hey if it gives wings then errrrrrrrf gotta have em to see u ! lol … u know wat – u kow when red bull say they give wigns..do u think that they mean…a person can get intoxicated that they feel they have wings? & then the next thign u see them at yr window tryin to jump off coz red bull gave em wings? geesz thats dangerous..but wait.how strong is red bull anyway?!

well abt the bet i have i can say i bet 5 million dollars that u r loved – see i dont have that – but im so sure that i'll win the bet and then let us see where you will cough up the dough from Big Smile just joking

erm well..when i start to work, iwill definitely save up to come visit you some couple of years in the future

abt the being a kid thing — well naw pple have told me that i erally really need to GROW UP if i want to survive in this cold harsh nasty world. in otehr words… i think they werent JOKING when theysaid that i think they were on a serious note … as for those pple who r all grown lol … n they stil hae their child in them but they are able to manage everything as an adult – thats fine! be kiddish for ever lol

love you… & thanks to u n marine n this forum for loving me coz..i dont know what has been happening i've come to figure out the problem is lyign with in myself withing me

love kav

Mukesh
      Keymaster

ali – of course i look up to you what is wrong with you! u r a person of admiration! Right Hug

hmmm…eish…ROFLMABAAO….sowrie…thanks hun…me appreciates you thinking sooo highly of me….

nuthing wrong with me….am just allergic to LOVE….ie receiving it…simple as dat…lmao…

yesh …. i know you & every1 have been telling me to be stron gfrom the inside & i am coming to figure out that the real problem lies withIN MYSELF Sad thanks for yr inspirating advice & sisterly talks u r such a sweetheartRight Hug

AANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYTIMEEEEEEERight Hug

abt nitzah well – he want to be a bad little boy but – well yeh can luv him as much as yeh want – just like we like oreo – coz lemme tell yeh a lil secret there child – if they didnt like us who they call faltoo girls..we wudnt even be seeing them on this forum caring & replyin to us ! Super Angry

roflmao…u think???????????? forget I said anything bout anything bout these goofballz…

i'd love to have those french fries with u in FRANCE ah THE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sittin in the park watching lil dogs runnin & lil kids playin all happily in sync & sinking my teeth into the awesome fried potato of the

(drums plz ) FRENCH FRIES!! ( da da daaaaaaa! Music ) dayem…. ima bring some tropical punch with those..n well hey no red bull if it'll put yeh udner the influence but hey if it gives wings then errrrrrrrf gotta have em to see u ! lol … u know wat – u kow when red bull say they give wigns..do u think that they mean…a person can get intoxicated that they feel they have wings? & then the next thign u see them at yr window tryin to jump off coz red bull gave em wings? geesz thats dangerous..but wait.how strong is red bull anyway?!

now dis made me ***smile***…forget france…come on ova to AFRICA..

nope a person cannot get intoxicated by Redbull…have practically lived on this

during my exams …me thinks dis safe…it aint STRONG as such, just gives u enuf energy to stay awake, well it does so to me…as for the whole flying through the window bit…LMAO…must try dat..will let u know if it works k..lol

well abt the bet i have i can say i bet 5 million dollars that u r loved – see i dont have that – but im so sure that i'll win the bet and then let us see where you will cough up the dough from Big Smile just joking

Hmmmm k then …me will have to pay u in terms…of LUW coz me aint a $$$ earner…

erm well..when i start to work, iwill definitely save up to come visit you some couple of years in the future

<font face="Courier New

kavita_0026
      Participant

ali! h r u mi love! oooooooooooooooooh yahhh dude i am TOTALLY down with the whole forget france [hope am rani is having fun drinkin coffee under deh eifel tower however ] & i wundt mind spendin dat time in africa with ali! yay ! yesh yesh we'll still have our park & erm i'll still get to see lil dogs runnin in the grass n the wind blowin through the lil kids hair & im gonna be looking forward to be seeing some animals nature is awesome but yah so gats to be careful hmp – i'll still brin the tropical punch which'll fit right in with the weather over there n instead of french fries..emm… well i'll let this be yr pick! wot foods you gonna introduce me to?!

as for red bull – oof! no dont go listenin to me abt the jumping out the window thing lolz – oooooo so its like…coffee?? it makes u stay up? umm okay hahaha thats cool

well i aint no $$$ earner either but im so confident in betting that coz i know i'll win Stick out tongue coz im zip on the dough lol

love you lots – will read yr email & reply — kav

omg! i forgot to say that y'day i watched FANAA!!!!!!! omg its so darn sad! loved to see kajol back after so many yrs & amir is so awesome

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Firstly …me is SICK…Flu, fever, and I cant stay home:-(….

2ndly, am exhausted, Neeeeeeeed Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep…

my body is exhausted, but my mind wont give it a chance to rest completely, even sleeping

pills wont help…and dnty dare suggest a glass of milk, coz me aint havin that…yuk…

finally, am counting the seconds until tom..coz me have a loooooooooooooooooooooong

holiday…..away from Jnb, away from work…but smack bang in the middle of the MADHOUSE…hahahahaaaaa

NOW, how are yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hun???

all getting better??? hows studying……???

life????????????????????????

ewerything??????????????????????

now Kavs, dnt rule out France, we gotta Hear from Amzeeee if its worth drinking coffeee there…

As for Africa, more South Africa, yup u will be seeing tonza animals roaming around, U have gotta ask Amzeee bout the Lions…

u can see em from my neighbours backyard….

Actually, right where I live, theres a Park…that I havent yet visited.. thanks for reminding me bout this…

Yup, I cudnt have described it better my darling…lotza kids….watching em play….enjoying the carefreeeeee lives…

hmmmm these cud be part of my 100 kids u knw..lolWink

nywys enuf of my nonsense….U and I will def make these memories…Right Hug

yup me thot Fanaa was sad too..loved seeing both Kajol and Amir:-)

take yr time on the reply…me knws u busy…

kavita_0026
      Participant

ali hey h ru! oh god so sry tohear that poor lil ali is sick~~~~~~ OKAY MISSY i always tell that we are NOT SUPERHUMAN we cant go go go go go go go ggoooooo like energizer bunny all the way everyday ever hour mi love

take rest plz and alot of it! glad 2 hear that u have a lil break comin up ..now you shud definnitely use this time to sleep n REST as much as possible

~~ as for the milk..well yesh you can do that milk is NOT YUCK – just make sure it is WARMED – if you just boil it it will have a different taste, you boil it – leave it a lil while to cool a bit – add some sugar n maybe some vanilla extract or something & it will taste like wonders!!! remember it HAS TO BE WARM THOUGH !

and you know what i do most times – when you lay down and you know that you have to sleep right = u shud totally try to relax YOUR WHOLE BODY from your head way down to yr cute lil toes — just mentally say that my head is relaxed and sort of 'feel' that your head becoming relaxed, then mentally say that your neck is relaxed, then 'feel' it becoming relaxed all the way down & then yr whole body hopefully would feel relax & at least yr mind would be relaxed itself..n want yr body to relax too!

omg i cant believe that you get to see lions from yr backyard!!!!!!!!!!!Surprise that is like soooooooooooo superfully awesome i tell yu!

yupperz we def gotta see fr amzee if france is worthed lol & yesh yu n i'll deff make memories lolz

yesh Fanna…sad … so sschweet but sad..i mean come on!!!!!!!!!! he wasnt going to use the bomb thingy anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and plus he was giving up that whole crap and decide to live with them forever ..why did he have to die!!!!!!!!I know he killed like alot of pple n thats wrong but..sniffs!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol..

i have to say something and that is yr email i've read it and ijsut want to thank you for spending some time out of yr schedule to give me the best advice & by no means did any of it hurt me so never think so i really appreciate your caring about me luw you alot — kav

Mukesh
      Keymaster

well u never fail to bring a smile to my otherwise **CRANKY luking face…hahahaha

me aint gonna respond to ye here okies….sooo expect a kick a$$$ long letter from yr di sooooooon

Sweet Kavi: just so u remember this,

DATS WAT SISTA'S ARE FOR…no neeed to say thanks r8

me luwye and willl write soooooon k

mwah

kavita_0026
      Participant

Okies no prob at leat yu are here to say hiiiiiiii i mean come on i know every1 has to do like alot of stuffies..even i have to totally bury mah head in those bio books & keep EATING & EATING & EATING the bacteria & the plants & the kelps & everyhing lol

luw yuh alot — kav

Mukesh
      Keymaster

sum advice from sum of ye ***informed ** people…

or more like yr opinion…

what do u think of a woman asking a man out…as in a date??

boo
      Participant
      Scar face:

what do u think of a woman asking a man out…as in a date??

*shrug*

Big Smile

Takes a lot of courage though.. as it's supposedly against the norm…

🙂 Why you asking, scarry? Huh? huhhhhh?

kavita_0026
      Participant

My love, as you wud probably know im the worst person to be the one to answer yr question

but i smell something is up with you over there…

I just want to say that if a girl likes a guy to the point that she actually
      does want to ask him out somewhere , if she needs the security of knowing if he likes
      her back [say before she goes through the whole thing of asking him out] then she shud
      hint or come clean[if bold] about her feelings for him & see where it goes from there!
      b/c then after hinting or saying the feelings… he could reveal his too…& then even

he wud be promted to ask her out!

love – kav

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Takes a lot of courage though.. as it's supposedly against the norm…

🙂 Why you asking, scarry? Huh? huhhhh

it does hey….just asking…no reason…

Mukesh
      Keymaster

huh kavz…

oooohhhhhhh my fav song is playing…

**i dont wanna run away but I cant take it

i dont understand, if am not made for u then why does my …**

okies…sowrie hun got caught in da moment lol

Yeah I knw…me smells GOOOOD…

sweety…if u shud know anything bout ME..i dont take hints, neither do I give em…

would rather go for gold…hahahaha

err I mean.. I would prefer just telling the dude..except am tooooooooo old fashioned

just my loss I guess huh…

security?? in love??? lmao

hmmm ok…sums to think about here …

kavita_0026
      Participant

mi luw..how art thou! awww…its aight to get caught up in the moment every now & then hehe no probs bob

awww well oh yesh yesh ..if you can run for the gold…. girl yeh better start running like if you're in a sprintin race

See you are courages you are strong you are the person that keep hope when the storm shatter every dream You are the person i'd admire & you are the person i would actually learn stuff from that would help me to adapt to this arghing life

If you really feel lik eyou just need to tell him…& you dont believ ein hints & you are Capable of going for the gold [ha] …why not try and do it at least? what say? try?

security in love..ack…yesh what on earth am i saying… i think the only security in love wud be when u're married & have gray hair

Mukesh
      Keymaster

heya luwie duvsRight Hug

me wanna hold u now and give u a nice kiss on yr forehead coz I missye so much

have u heard from my abandoned sista Mara??

me wanna hold both of u together..Right Hug

then I wanna hold Shakzeee and Amzeee toooo…me misses em cutie pies…Sad

honestly sweety, I would love to run…but in the comfort of my gym …thanks ..seriously…miss gym

dnt know why I said that hey…

Kaaaaaaaaaaaavvzzz hun…theres NO ONE…Huh?ConfusedEmbarrassed

chill already…besides am old fashioned..I dnt ask guys out or anything regardless of how open-minded I may be…

nope I wont try…sowrie..am not **STRONG ** enuf…wont be able to take in rejection…

and hun…security in love…old and gray and maried>?????lol nope ….even that doesnt spell security …TRUST ME ON THIS …

See you are courages you are strong you are the person that keep hope when the storm shatter every dream You are the person i'd admire & you are the person i would actually learn stuff from that would help me to adapt to this arghing life…

AM FLATTERED AND HONOURED HUN….ME LUWS U ….Right Hug

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ali hun – how ar thou?! me = relieved
      Aww man i dont nkow whre marine buthope she is okay..oh yeah she isb usy practicing for this show she has to
      perform in soooooooooooooo i wish u good luck marine!! dunt worry … wid you…every1 will be amazed hehe
      u're full of confidence & talent & yr beautiful — geesh ali look at me talknig to her as if she was here!!

me miss her too yesh yesh … & me miss yeh tooo *warm choco covered hug* haha omg gym!!! u go to gym! must be an awesome
      way to totally get in shape & in fit

hun about yr q – rejection is hard to handle i kind of know that ; well i havent really been through all this but im still trying to help you
      by telling you my thoughts ; If you'renot strong enough to take rejection but ur feelings are strong enufff to risk thAt , then is it not
      better to like..ask? or tell? or hint? but dont mind me..you are you and you know yourself better & able to judge if you shud do
      this or not; yr prince is sumwhere i know it…

wel security in love? geez alie i dont know if that even freakin EXISTS! really …& if it does i dunt know if i'll ever be able to get CLOSE to it
      coz for me it seems like i just have this boundary line around me & its invible but its CLEAR CUT & its THERE

gota go do report now ..luw youlots, kav

Mukesh
      Keymaster

EK IS BAIE GOED DANKIE…this means I am very well thank you..

Hope u are doing well ??

Lol, dis kewl hun, even if she isn’t here, she will get the message when she logs on J

Besides I did speak to her a lil…well sms’d her and it all went well off coz

Sooo yeah am sure we will be seeing a clip of the video soooooon.

WAT? U call going to Gym awesome?? Nope but it helps me burn off excess energy…am always on a move, cant keep still sooo going to the gym and working out helps me get sum sleep at night…

Lol well I wouldn’t say awesome, hahaha

Haven’t been to A gym since I got here, am still trying to find my way around this huge city…

Thanks for attempting to help me Kavs, but am kewl, really…

I do have a major issue with rejection, but am not in the mood to go in-depth

Especially here on an open forum…so forget the whole thing ok.

What I can say is that my whole *issue* has nothing to do with strength or my feelings…

Where relationships are concerned, NO I do not think its wise to send hints..

I do not expect anyone to send me hints because in most cases I take things as it is, though at times I do tend to analyze a lot but we are talking about GUYS here ..so would just take things as it is..

I do tend to question things a lot if I am not certain and it bothers me that I have to do this in the first place, maybe its me, maybe I am not receptive enough to what people say to me or maybe it is the other person who isn’t being clear enough in what they are saying..

whatever the case is, I do not like hints because it could mean just about any GOD damn thing, not necessarily that that specific person has an interest in me J

***sigh** Kavz I know u mean well when u said this

But PRINCE, common already..u know I don’t believe in such nonsense r8..besides have never been happier and as far as I am concerned relationships or more directly MEN are a waste of time…love… and whatever else…

Show me a guy who is TRUE, who isn’t a game player??

<span style="color:#993366;font-

Yemenilicious
      Participant

so much to do…

Not enough time…

Mukesh
      Keymaster

tell me bout it.. Sad.

kavita_0026
      Participant

yumin…SIGH yes… does anyone know how to make myself STAY UP ; or be energetic or something…[ withOUT COFFEEE PLZZ]

ali..didi – yes marine better send us the video

hun wot wot i heard in the other thread you met the MAN of yr dreams so i wud probably disregard all the negatives in this thread

heheheehe orrrr do these negatives still apply? dunt know if u met him after u wrote this or before???? aww its okay hun i totally get what u

mean wen u said u shundt hint when feelings r involved bc it cud mean anything

will talk to u later hun love u lots mwah

kav

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL coffee, candy, red bull, cake?

choose one!

kavita_0026
      Participant

yumin — oh red bull hmmmmm dat thing dat gives you wings aye… will blame u if u catch me jumpin out of mah window [remember this ali lol]

coffeee man o man coffee screws my stomach over man … dayem i better open mah eyes WIDE & ermm…study else my a$& will totally fail!

[:'(]

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL they lie they lie! THEY LIE! it doesnt give you wings Stick out tongue

Awwww I'm sorry. where do you live hunz?

You sound New Yorker.

my cousin lives there and he calls and is like 'YOU MAD CRAZY!' im like uhm…mad and crazy are almost the same thing lol =P

Good luck! you wont fail! don't ever say that before a test! best of luck ji. =)

kavita_0026
      Participant

hahah yesh i was wonderin abt that WING THING … come on now..dunt it at least make yr head…FLY …like HIGH … in the sky ..somewhere..lol

Hey how'd u know im a New yorker! i never said mad crazy … but YEAH LOL we say MAD CRAZY we say mad alot… mad kinda means”VERY” soo if ur couz says u're mad crazy…it means u're VERY crazy lol ….nawwww my quiz is on friday …. soooooo at least i wont die if i dont study everything tonight but then again…procrastination is A KILLA!

kavita_0026
      Participant

yo today was MAD hot!

yumin are you reading me? Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL ahahahaha MAD HOT!

that crax me up for some reason! I knew mad meant very!

here we say 'hekka' and 'hella' LOL!

Best of luck on your quiz! STUDDDDDD EEEEEEEEE

Don't procrastinate!!!!!!! *feels like a hypocrite* LOL

kavita_0026
      Participant

hahah oo u knew ! lol well of course .. you're smart Stick out tongue *runs & hides*

hmm hekka and hella hmmmmm interesting!

oh puh-lease procrastination is like a freaking parasite..it SUCKS YOU INTO IT

Yemenilicious
      Participant

haha! I see you, You're behind the couch =p

*evil eye*

LOL I know right. Procrastination is like… coffee!

kavita_0026
      Participant

yes like coffee & also not like coffee…at least coffee makes u do something valuable lol

kavita_0026
      Participant

alright yumin awesome talkin to yeh

but me cant STAND THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gatta go dive into my bed gawd… guess this is more work for me to do tomorrow!! sniffers! lord help me!

good night yaar take care be a good girl & study .. it will pay off

love, kav

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL yeah!! man we're talking about coffee…EVERYWHERE

mmmmmmmmm

serioComic
      Participant

thanks for going prisoner 0026! have a good nightmare

Yemenilicious
      Participant

what Serio is trying to say is…sleep well and sweet dreams Wink

serioComic
      Participant

dayemmm…u cant even understand simple English and u are about to take that advanced placement stuff? i think u should really reconsider yr options!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      serioComic:
      dayemmm…u cant even understand simple English and u are about to take that advanced placement stuff? i think u should really reconsider yr options!

I have NO time to reconsider anything! lol!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

she's right, she didn't read.

lmao(i didn't either omg i have to read)

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

she's right, she didn't read.

lmao(i didn't either omg i have to read)

LOL!!

ahhhhhhhhhh *picks up book and starts reading*

-wait-

coffee!

kavita_0026
      Participant

geez oreo thanks for the good wishes

im assuming u wud be in my dreams then

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      kavita_0026:

geez oreo thanks for the good wishes

im assuming u wud be in my dreams then

GOOD ONE!

kavita_0026
      Participant

hahahaha

hmm so whats up with you?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

not much

I’m MAD tired =p

kavita_0026
      Participant

aww thats MAD messed up

you gots to ease it off on too much coffee & get yr sleeep yaar

Yemenilicious
      Participant

haha! Its the weekend…v get a break ye!

kavita_0026
      Participant

yeah

a break in the leg!!!!!!

sniff

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      kavita_0026:

yeah

a break in the leg!!!!!!

sniff

awwww im sorry =/

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

ummm…I have a question, but it's not about me, so yeah, don't think it is.

Suppose you THINK you like a guy, or you MIGHT like him or you ALREADY do…and suppose he flirts with you and messes with you and says things like “I love you” a lot…and he seems like he's serious…how do you find out if he's really serious without talking to him about it?

– once again, it's not about me.

tanku Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Suppose you THINK you like a guy, or you MIGHT like him or you ALREADY do…and suppose he flirts with you and messes with you and says things like “I love you” a lot…and he seems like he's serious…how do you find out if he's really serious without talking to him about it?

tanku Big Smile

Tell dat loser to go hug a tree!

oh wait, the girl likes the guy…typical….nvm

I dunno Big Smile

boo
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

tanku Big Smile

Why does she want to find out? Why not let things be?

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      boo:
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

tanku Big Smile

Why does she want to find out? Why not let things be?

well BOO….

because it will cause her more harm NOT KNOWING with all the delayed guess work and wasting of time and love and energy.

Well Ranz tell her to JUST ASK HIM …theres no other way..u cant really find out something u want to know from someone else without

actually asking that person directly coz every other **answer** is simply an assumption…r8…

if u dnt receive a YAY or NAY from that person himself, then I wouldnt consider it an actual confirmation of his love…

LOVE my dear is a serious matter of the heart and shouldnt be dealt with lightly ok…

u say** flirt and messes** so then its common knowledge that he is a flirtatious type of guy…

and maybe, LIKE SCARRY, he showers love by saying it often …coz he feels it, but maybe not THAT special

love…U GET WHAT I AM SAYING R8…people express their love differently…

then u go on and say…U THINK u like a guy…dont confuse like and love hon k…like i said its

a serious feeling …a serious matter…u need to be sure…and why delay yr feelings coz u doubt his..if u feel

LOVE for him, u do…no need to be scared to admit it…

okies…I know it aint u, u are talking bout r8…but am just telling it the way I see it…sooo if u feel my lil bit of advice is

good enuf..onpass to yr friend..and pass her my luw….she will be in my duas….if this is a serious thing, then I will

pray that she receives this love in abundance from the dude…

Allow me to relate a slightly similar story

I have a good friend…whom I believe regards me as a good friend as well

anyways…hmmm a short while back my mom had said sums to me and I was wondering if this guy

thinks I…. well…. LIKE him more than one should in a friendship like ours…

Soooo I asked him if HE thinks this..and he confirmed that NO …he doesnt

soooo all is kewl now..I wouldnt worry my head off thinking I am leading him or giving him room

to believe that there is more than FRIENDSHIP LOVE between us…and Yes sometimes we confuse this

theres friendship LOVE AND then love LOVE…A BIG DIFFERENCE in my opinion…

oh well just my 2pence ..hope its worth it 🙂

lekker weekend to u allRight Hug

kavita_0026
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

tanku Big Smile

SURE its about your FRIENDWink

Anyhow, I shall give my input — Ali didi i guess she is probably theb est to listen to; confusing like and love..well i guess sometimes
      This happens but Im not sure about it.
      The thing is —- should you risk your heart's pain and everything else to like/love him — whilst THINKING if he loves you or not [without COnfronting the matter?] I think not.

Think clearly. Think first if this is what you want. Because when you get into it, it is hard to escape.
      Watch his actions carefully, read him like a book – OBSERVE his angers and see if they relate to you (in any way) – For example — what is
      his reaction when seeing you with another GUY, or seeing you spending time with others when you were suppose to do something with him EX. walk home, or go to the cafetaria or something

HE FLIRTS WITH YOU — YOU ONLY? OR other girls ? –> since he has thiS FLIRTING NATURE? Please figure this out.
      Messes with you- as in SAYING A JOKE — followed by 'I love you' – how serious does he seem though?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Well, I have got to say, I like Kavita's advice the best, and I think I will pa.ss it on to my friend. Smile (no offence boo and Scarrry)

Boo- Because my friend doesn't want to leave it as it is, she wants to go further into the relationship

Scarrry- Like I said, this is not about me. She's not confusing love with like. She likes this guy(kinda is what she says) and she wants to go out with him, date him, for fun, nothing hekka serious and definitely not to think about marriage. I so think that is stupid, I do not believe in dating, full of crap. *shrugs* but she does, and since she's my friend, I'm trying to help her figure things out.

Actually, it was so cute, she asked me about it, she was like what would you do if u were in this situation…blah blah…and I told her what I would do, and then she goes on but…you know what if you did?…blah blah, and I was like Do I know him? She starts laughing and I'm like okay you don't have to tell me, she's like no I will, I was like it's okay, dude. But she was like BUT I WANT TO! lmao! I was like, okay if u want to, then tell me, and she did. and I was like…well…He just asked my friend out about a week or so ago. Tongue Tied and she wanted to know who my friend is, but I couldn't tell her cuz I didn't think my friend would want anyone to know. So ANYHOW, KAVITA JI, it is not about me, if it was, I would know EXACTLY what to do. Stick out tongue

and Scarrry ji, she doesn't want to ask him becuz she doesn't want to seem desperate…and she just doesn't want to. lol. But I tell her to ask him and see what she says. Smile

Thanks guys. Right Hug

I asked on here becuz I don't believe in this dating crap and so I'm not the perfect person to ask advice about these kinda matters, so I asked on here just to you know, help her out. Smile

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Well, I have got to say, I like Kavita's advice the best, and I think I will pa.ss it on to my friend. Smile (no offence boo and Scarrry)

Boo- Because my friend doesn't want to leave it as it is, she wants to go further into the relationship

Scarrry- Like I said, this is not about me. She's not confusing love with like. She likes this guy(kinda is what she says) and she wants to go out with him, date him, for fun, nothing hekka serious and definitely not to think about marriage. I so think that is stupid, I do not believe in dating, full of crap. *shrugs* but she does, and since she's my friend, I'm trying to help her figure things out.

Actually, it was so cute, she asked me about it, she was like what would you do if u were in this situation…blah blah…and I told her what I would do, and then she goes on but…you know what if you did?…blah blah, and I was like Do I know him? She starts laughing and I'm like okay you don't have to tell me, she's like no I will, I was like it's okay, dude. But she was like BUT I WANT TO! lmao! I was like, okay if u want to, then tell me, and she did. and I was like…well…He just asked my friend out about a week or so ago. Tongue Tied and she wanted to know who my friend is, but I couldn't tell her cuz I didn't think my friend would want anyone to know. So ANYHOW, KAVITA JI, it is not about me, if it was, I would know EXACTLY what to do. Stick out tongue

and Scarrry ji, she doesn't want to ask him becuz she doesn't want to seem desperate…and she just doesn't want to. lol. But I tell her to ask him and see what she says. Smile

Thanks guys. Right Hug

I asked on here becuz I don't believe in this dating crap and so I'm not the perfect person to ask advice about these kinda matters, so I asked on here just to you know, help her out. Smile

hon, desperation??? u gotta be kidding sweety..liking someone and having the courage to be honest about your feelings and approaching

them isnt desperation…LOVE isnt desperation, its a pure feeling that u feel …bla bla bla

anywys..Gosammer is here literally hauling me Butt from da seat soo will chat to ye all sooon

oh btw, dis kewl if u dotn like me advise…dats just ME

errr what was it again ..oh yeah

WYSIWYG…WOMAN…dats for DS…

Am outa here

kavita_0026
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Hey wow – I feel shocked that you would actually pass on an advice as vague as mine – I mean Im not exactly sure how to reply to your friend's problem
      Because relaly I dont know much about these things but I just thought a bit about the little that I know

First of all – you clarified something. You said your friend is NOT serious. Why then, does she want to know if this guy is SERIOUS? If she does not want anything serious [and wants to go out with him Just for fun ] , then Why must she want to “wait” or prolong her feeling/courage , just to see if HE is “serious?” I mean do you think it is fair what she is saying? Anyway, if she is NOT desperate but WANT to prolong and FURTHUR something with him, she seems like a quite CONFIDENT gyal and – I suggest let her Tell him or ask him about stuff regarding to her feeling and wanting to GO out WITH HIM. And while she is waiting to do this, let her read him and observe his actions properly.

Note though….. he may be OBSERVING her actions too! You never know. Maybe he is wondering if SHE is serious. I suggest she give it time and over this time – observe him, read him, HINT stuff to him and see his response, TURN down stuff when he asks her [ex. to go for a walk or anything like that] –> see his response – OBSERVE IT [ha] – and then let her sayy “ahhh just joking! “

I dont understand why people would want to just go with guys (for fun) to be with them – if you have known him for a long time [b.c. you dont need time to “get to know him to see if you are compatible with him”] so I agree with you Rani on that but hey! Everyone is different. Be a good friend to yr friend. Jus tell her to be careful, there are some crazed idiots out there

Mukesh
      Keymaster

well ranz ..

I just read wat Kavz had said and I too am a lil confused, off coz everyone is different ..an individual on their own terms

but yr friend says that she wants to know if he loves her, or is serious, when SHE is infact not really serious….

Jeeeesh am I reading this correctly, what has become of the youth of today??

I can understand one wanting to date another but then she wants sum sorta confirmation from HIM, yet she isnt actually

true or serious or this is just a **passing by** stage…look watever the case may be…am not sure I understand exactly

wat is going on …sooo will leave it at this…

as for dating my dear…there isnt anythin wrong with it.. its not crap..but to all their own opinion…

how else will one find out if they are compatible with another…off coz theres other ways…but I just think

that by being open minded about things, one can learn a lot from another..

am drifting away from the matter soooo will shut up ….

good luk to yr friend hun…hope she figures out exactly what it is she wants from this guy….

and like I said, u dnt necessarily have to take my advise ….

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ali….that is exactly what I read and definitely agree with yr reply on that.

If the friend needs a confirmation from this guy or to Know that He is serious, when she isnt serious….then…..really?

Why does she want to know?? So that maybe she can feel 'safer' from pain?

But then again, if she isnt serious, then stuff wouldnt really Hurt that much.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

dude,

why does life suck so much?

its never on anyone's friggin side.

BEEZEE!!!!!!!!!

I say that because I have a friend

who's in total pain man…

uhhhh no one's ever happy…no one's ever content…there's always something going wrong

that ruins all the other good things…

and it friggin sucks…

w0rd.

Mukesh
      Keymaster

dude,

why does life suck so much?

Well coz we allow it to SUCK sooo much …

its never on anyone's friggin side.

It is …depends entirely on how u look at it

BEEZEE!!!!!!!!!

I say that because I have a friend

who's in total pain man…

oh my…sorry to hear this, hope he/she feels/gets well sooon

uhhhh no one's ever happy…no one's ever content…

not true….sum are happy…u just aint lukin in the right places I guess

there's always something going wrong

that ruins all the other good things…

and it friggin sucks…

well hope u feel better hun Right Hug

Mukesh
      Keymaster

okies my friend likes this dude..both are independant

have good jobs, cars bla bla bla

however my dear friend here wants a brother with $$ coz she doesnt want to have a kept man ( her words )

anyways, she met this guy thru mutual friends and have indicated to him that she is

interested…

this guy, also seemed interested in her, well from my observation, however

she seems to be doing all the work whilst he on the other hand chillz

meaning…she asks him to the movies, dinner etc…

they've been at it for errrrhmmm 3 months I think and she's been complaining that he hasnt even kissed her yet ( hahahaha)

soo my dear fwend Gossamzzz and I have realised that he may not actually be interested in her but one of us ( errrr I am excluded ) in the group coz he seems more intent on luking elsewhere ( literally ) ( caught his eye a few times ) instead of at my dear friend

sigh..Men..I think it may be gosamz he is actually interested or he is simply be a reaaalllly slow coach with woman…

anyways, wat worries me is dat missy friend seems more interested in the perks , like the fact that he has lotza $$..and not really in the guy, who btw is a really kewl dude and he may have sensed it coz she is very verbal about her desire to be extra rich…

now wat if she actually falls in love with him??

wat if he doesnt feel the same for her??

wat if he is only going out with her coz he knows she is surrounded by whomever the person ( gosamz and I had dreamed up ) he actually likes???

or maybe its just us being women and reading between lines conjuring up sumthing that doesnt exist..except I am observant and can safely say that he isnt slow as such and is definitely not interested in my friend..

sooo should we approach this friend or leave her …

I dont want her to get hurt but cant really be the protector all the times..

wat to do wat to do wat to do???

I cant say I will be interfering coz all of us are stuck in the middle of their **relationship***

they dnt really date ..just the 2 of em…we are always in sight hahaha

mayb thats why he cant kiss her

hahaha

she will kill me for even talking about this but heck any advise from anyone will be appreciated

….tnx in advance!!

well personally i have given her my opinion about love and all of that…

kavita_0026
      Participant

Alright Didi Will read this later & tell my thoughts ! But first I have to type up some stuff for my dad asap !

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

These are some serious issues. Kavita ji, I'm waiting to see what you will say regarding your Didi's friend. I know of someone in a somewhat similar situation.

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      These are some serious issues. Kavita ji, I'm waiting to see what you will say regarding your Didi's friend. I know of someone in a somewhat similar situation.
      soo wats stopping u from sharing sum of dat wisdomousnesss u claim to have???
      SenorJalapeno
      Participant

I am not good at giving advice because I've found out that sometimes I cannot keep the advice I give to others and that would make me a hypocrite. I would lose no sleep if others thought me an idiot but would never sleep a wink if I knew myself to be a hypocrite. So, I'm going to wait for Kavita and then perhaps reveal my wisdomousness or the abject lack of it.

Mukesh
      Keymaster

well then as far as I can see u are to dwell like a vampire from hereon

coz u have been nuthing but an Hypocrite…

SugaR
      Participant

welll… if u reali thnk that he is not intrestd in her, then rather tel her b4 she dcides she reali dus like ths guy. spare her the pain…

Mukesh
      Keymaster

I have spoken to her previously wrt this whole situation

Firstly dating someone simply because he can provide you with materialistic

Desires whenever you craved it, isn’t going to keep you content or provide u with that happiness u seek.

she feels money will solve her problems but I also know that she isn’t immune to falling in love, and it could happen with him..have stressed enough that he is an awesome guy and she is bound to fall in love with him ..which seems to be the case

As for talking to her …watye think I have been doing, talking my a$$ off trying to convince her that she is going deeper into waters surrounded by starved sharks and if she doesn’t use her common sense and get out soon, she is going to be feasted upon, besides this, she knows the pain this will endure, she thought of it as a mere means to escape to a fantasy world…

Am not sure, these ppl and the games they play with love….

Will talk to her now, about my doubts, see what she says

Thanks luw J

kavita_0026
      Participant

First let me say – esp. to Senor Jalapeno – Im NOT the one to be 'waiting' for to give advice! Please share!

Scar face:

okies my friend likes this dude..both are independant This is GREAT – makes it easier for them to know themselves and what really they want

have good jobs, cars bla bla bla

however my dear friend here wants a brother with $$ coz she doesnt want to have a kept man ( her words )

anyways, she met this guy thru mutual friends and have indicated to him that she is

interested…

this guy, also seemed interested in her, well from my observation, however

she seems to be doing all the work whilst he on the other hand chillz

meaning…she asks him to the movies, dinner etc… By “work” you mean asking him out because she notices he has money ? Do you think he sorta figured her out and is sorta 'not doing anything / chilling' on purpose to see if she will keep going on with him ?

they've been at it for errrrhmmm 3 months I think and she's been complaining that he hasnt even kissed her yet ( hahahaha) Time darling time – patience is a virtue … you know in time we can accomplish so many things and build as a person … let her give its some time… and whilst this 'time' is being waited upon, let her read him like a book and keep an eye out – he might be reading HER like a book – as to where her financial ideas are concerned

soo my dear fwend Gossamzzz and I have realised that he may not actually be interested in her but one of us ( errrr I am excluded ) in the group coz he seems more intent on luking elsewhere ( literally ) ( caught his eye a few times ) instead of at my dear friend oh no you serious? geeez….Surprise didi, is it you??? but anyway…. its alright if he looks elsewhere..i mean come on…eyes wonder sometimes i guess? unless there is OBVIOUS reason t believe his eyes are drifting off to soem other person…and he's looking at her in ..some sorta …. ' i like you' way. … then maybe she shouldnt worry about the eye thing too much

sigh..Men..I think it may be gosamz he is actually interested or he is simply be a reaaalllly slow coach with woman… Hey some guys can be 'slow' with woman..and come on 3 months is a short period of time..maybe he had some bad experience in the past and he just needs the time and perhaps he just wanna get to know yr friend better….. well if you guys think its gosammer then..whoo… u shud set her up when the other girl is there n lets see who is catching his attention more

anyways, wat worries me is dat missy friend seems more interested in the perks , like the fact that he has lotza $$..and not really in the guy, who btw is a really kewl dude and he may have sensed it coz she is very verbal about her desire to be extra rich… This is a thumbs down didi! IF he's a nice dude …and smart enough to SENSE it… and plus she's making it obvious..then it could be reallllllly possible that HE IS reading her like a book and HE IS doing everything on purpose ex. not asking her out alot, not kissing her as yet ; to see if she … kinda like him for who he is adn if she can give the relationship more shots even though he didnt kiss her and proclaim that he is 100% hers

now wat if she actually falls in love with him??

wat if he doesnt feel the same for her??

wat if he is only going out with her coz he knows she is surrounded by whomever the person ( gosamz and I had dreamed up ) he actually likes??? Oh gawwwwwwd…. i seriusly think you pple shud set up somthing… have gosam

kavita_0026
      Participant
      SugaR:
      welll… if u reali thnk that he is not intrestd in her, then rather tel her b4 she dcides she reali dus like ths guy. spare her the pain…

Yes definitely……..

hey sugaR what up!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

A Vampire sucks blood -among doing other things- and a hypocrite is not who he claims to be…So! I can keep my cool fangs, but suck no blood! Awesome! I'd rather suck on Dr. Pepper anyways. Lol. By the way, kiss is on? Not on? I'm confused.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I love this thread so much….

but every time i come to let something out…

I never can…ugh Sad

oh well…

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Let me first say Kaaaavi, why shud u not be considered as an advice giver huh??

Lol, loved the way in which u articulated yr response, silly kid, me luws ye…**hugz**

Thanks for taking the time and for the response hun, much appreciated..

Firstly like I said, she is very verbal about wanting money and money being TOP priority in her life, as in

She will not date anyone who is a pauper, basically, someone who doesn’t have a car, is a major issue for her…etc etc etc …

Soo Yes, he knows what she is after, just the perks, my only fear is that going in for the perks, she may

fall in love with him and its not going to look good coz initially she just wanted fun, he knows this, she

knew this but …love happened, err can happen. ( or maybe I am simply looking too deep into the situation).

He isn’t just chilling, he is fast asleep, she has to haul his ass ( interest in her ) with force.

Time Kavz??? Pleeez, lol, I remember saying this to u nah hahaha

We r talking about fast paced lives here, needs that wants to be met instantly hahaha

But then u may look at me with confusciousness sooo dnt worry bout this statement…

As for reading sum1 like a book, I dnt think its 100% accurate but possible to an extent, one cannot

gain in-depth knowledge about another simply through observation, communication is key, which is

lacking between the two of them. And we are talking about physical affection and acknowledging anothers

presence and worthiness sorta…not ***hmmm, is she the one, or sums of the sort***

In this day and age, kissing one doesn’t automatically ensure surety that that person is the one…

Sooo I dnt think he is holding back coz he is checking her out, to see if she truly cares, Heck he is man, he will

ensure he gets as many ***free** kisses from any chick **yuck**

Sooo am not sure about that…

Will let gosamz in on yr plan to set sums up with HER, she will freak out hahaha

She does know about this website, heck I practically live here hahaha

<span style="font-size:10

Yemenilicious
      Participant

kavz…stop putting yourself down hunnz.
      your a very intelligent, not to mention BEAUTIFUL young lady.
      you give great advice…
      so…i wanna see confidence, acha?

much love to you sweets, i miss talking to you.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Surprise

Sad

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:

I never can…ugh Sad

oh well…

Trying to say what you feel is soo Hard… I'd know … Because sometimes even YOU dont know exactly how you feel.. [which spells confusion ] and then its even harder to ..say what you feel … out into words ..and since what you feel has a lil confusion mixed in… when you try to say it in words…sometimes you frown at how much its NOT what you really feel….

I know i know i know… just say IT ..just TRY TO SAY IT..let it OUT..do NOT keep things inside of your because then……. look just DONT..okay..we're here for you we are and you're such a wonderful girl..and very very determined and intelligent I'd say ~~~~~~~~~~~ hugsssssss hugssssssssss hugsssssssss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yemenilicious
      Participant

*hugs back*

thank you for caring ji. it means a lot, really it does. Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      kavita_0026:

Surprise

Sad

loser….smileeeeee Smile
      i mean what i said

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      kavita_0026:
      Yemenilicious:

I never can…ugh Sad

oh well…

Trying to say what you feel is soo Hard… I'd know … Because sometimes even YOU dont know exactly how you feel.. [which spells confusion ] and then its even harder to ..say what you feel … out into words ..and since what you feel has a lil confusion mixed in… when you try to say it in words…sometimes you frown at how much its NOT what you really feel….

I know i know i know… just say IT ..just TRY TO SAY IT..let it OUT..do NOT keep things inside of your because then……. look just DONT..okay..we're here for you we are and you're such a wonderful girl..and very very determined and intelligent I'd say ~~~~~~~~~~~ hugsssssss hugssssssssss hugsssssssss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its called being human nah..trying to say what u feel yet saying what u dont

lol…..kaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee & Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmzzzzzzzzz

yup we r all here for u , now let it out already

***HUGZ**

kavita_0026
      Participant

Yes, HUGs

Mukesh
      Keymaster

WAT yes hugx

huh

smile

its like dis

starts with yr lips spreading across yr face, when yr thoughts are centred around sumthing or sum1 that gives u

a fuzzzzy sorta feeling making u want to stretch yr lips, hoping it touches yr ears, resulting in yr eyes luking like the japanese mense

and and and

got yr email love

u want me to call u ??????????????????????

i can do dat now ????????????????????????

Baqtiar
      Participant

Hey Kavita….. Are you still the “FAT GOOSE” or u tried to cut down on ur fast food in take….

never too late honey…

Yemenilicious
      Participant

A friend: And I replied, ” it is not a problem, it is a cleverly disguised opportunity”

And it made me think
      All the things we struggle with
      Are just opportunities to grow…disguised as trouble…or hardship
      It is an opportunity to renew & rebuff our faith…

kavita_0026
      Participant

No Baqz, I got quite skinny after you left.

Its so true that less stress and NEGATIVE ENERGY makes you a better person.

Now, that you're back – the whole era has begun again.

Baqtiar
      Participant

Can feel the lauvvvv from u… darling,

waise bhi.. no laugh for a week makes a person weak….

so be happy and be fatty…fatso

kavita_0026
      Participant

Seems like you like girls on the bigger side BAQZ

Why you keep bringing that topic up

Go ahead hurry up and leave before pple start getting depressed here

Marine
      Participant

Ok Kavs why would ppl get depressed lol i mean what is him liking big women have to do with ppl getting depressed do you meant the guys or everyone.

Clarify please[ :-)]

kavita_0026
      Participant

No,I dont mean anything – in fact when I said that … I couldnt have meant it.. I wont judge pple from outter >>> but your idiotic name calling friend here made me

Yeah its him calling me a fat goose so i told him i got fine and better overall after he left >> that its true less stress would help with more weight loss

Im just telling him to leave because he's being a total butthead right now

Yemenilicious
      Participant

rock on kavz!!

Baqtiar
      Participant

Darling Kavita… didnt wana hurt ur buns… just enquired about it…

and look at yummy darling she is making a grave on u… by putting rocks on you hahaha

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Darling Kavita… didnt wana hurt ur buns… just enquired about it…

and look at yummy darling she is making a grave on u… by putting rocks on you hahaha

and u call ppl slow?

Marine
      Participant

lmao i give you props Yemmy

Yemenilicious
      Participant

pRoP iT…1 Wink

Baqtiar
      Participant

What to say…. when you flat heads dont know SARCASM….huh

Marine
      Participant

Who you calling flash head ?????????????????????????????????????????

Mukesh
      Keymaster

hmmmm seems like u are the one who has no clue wat sarcasm is nah Baqz…

**high five** to u galz…

my my my ..

Yemenilicious
      Participant

*high five*

Marine
      Participant

Hey you to are gaining on my husband.? Crying

Well i guess i have to stick with my girls. Sorry Baqz darling girls are forever

kavita_0026
      Participant

Heyaz !! Baqz…since your intellectual abilities are based on ..concrete understandings……

yumin while you're at this 'rock' thing……… why dont you fill his mouth up with rocks so he'll BE QUIET already

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Kavita- you don't even know…i'd love to Wink but i can't Stick out tongue you just keep frying him…you're doing a greatttt job

Marine
      Participant

poor Baqz now i feel awfull for telling him to come back.

kavita_0026
      Participant

So it was you who brought him back ; I bet him 100 bucks that was the truth ; so lol he said yes and said i can take the money from you marine

Hahaha – naw seriously baqz is a butthead but ..super seriously = its good to see him back here

kavita_0026
      Participant

So it was you who brought him back ; I bet him 100 bucks that was the truth ; so lol he said yes and said i can take the money from you marine

Hahaha – naw seriously baqz is a butthead but ..super seriously = its good to see him back here

I mean you know how i always tell you to come back in here so that we can have everyone soo its all good

Mukesh
      Keymaster

hmmmmm super seriously

its great to have baqz here

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Okay here goes..

Am thinking of chopping up my hair into a boy crop style

Think Rani M in Hum tum …yup as short as dat!!

Kewl huhJ

Yeah sooo honest opinions are welcomeJ

wondering if I can pull it off again though…hmmmmmm

Yemenilicious
      Participant

did you cut it scarry?

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

nope…easier to maintain this way…

Yemenilicious
      Participant

late reply…sorry scarry! Smile

*REVIVES THREAD*

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

late reply…sorry scarry! Smile

*REVIVES THREAD*

lol..no probs..

actually I finally did it

Walked into the salon on Monday

had it chopped off ( not cropped though ) and colored..luks vixenish …no I lie..Luks sex.ish hahaha

feels funny though

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

wonder bras…or those annoying bras that are supposed to erhmmm help is actually

a pain in the chest:) …and to the observer…

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

why do they call them wonder bras??

wats soo damn wonderful about these bras…I seriously dnt get it man

and why cant ppl just be happy with their natural erhmmm assets///attributes???

why all the fuss over a damn cleavage for crying out loud??

aargh ….

DONE !!!

boo
      Participant

The same reason there's a fuss over other beauty things… Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Wonder bras. They make little look like a lot. Poor men who fall for abundant cleavage should pay attention to the erm curve next to the arm. Dang underwire must be ouch. What happened to bouncy bouncy bouncy? I gotta get outta here. Lmao!

kavita_0026
      Participant

No comments !! lol

Whats a wonder bra supposed to do??? Make yr chest look biggre or whatttttt …? Does it workk????

Anywayyy Boo's right…people fuss abt that …just in the same way as they fuss over other stuff like..um..their eyes being too small or their noses being too big or their face being too rough etc etc

BTW!!!!!!!!!!! IM just seeing …ali you cut your hair..the rani m in hum tum style?!!!!!!!!! whooooooooooo !!! sumbody's sizzling rite nawww!! ouchhh! hehe

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

kaveee..yup it works..

and nope i didnt get my hair cut dat short;)

which reminds me my nose is now actually bigger than it was prior to my surgery…

damn!!!

Senor Anna: hmmm u shud try it..ie the underwire, lemme knw wat U think!!..an nope it aint ouch!! its actually comfy:)

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Try the underwire? Lol! I've got enough concerns in my life than to entangle myself in any kind underwire. Thanks but no thanks.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lmao this convo is hillarious. What next?!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

That was disgusting, Senor buddha. We have lil innocent Raniz on the forum who can go through life without having random guys talk about boobz and corrupt her mind!

(LMAOStick out tongue)

kavita_0026
      Participant

Alie, correct me if im wrong, but did you invite Senor to try a wonder bra?

Rotfl !!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

was being sarcastic

Gosh why on earth wud I sanely say sumthing as stupidly embarrasing at that to Senor??

Its like sayin I think he is g.a.y or sums

common guys get with the program already..

kaveeee …lol I give up on u

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Rani, you crack me up. So I'm a random guy huh? Next time I am in the Yay area, someone's going to get smacked over the head if I can find them.

Alie, I cannot try a wonderbra. I am flat-chested Lmao!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LMAO!!!!!!!!! ok that cracked me up!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lmao! If that cracked you up, I can see you on the floor in stitches if I actually showed up at your door wearing one.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Rani, you crack me up. So I'm a random guy huh? Next time I am in the Yay area, someone's going to get smacked over the head if I can find them.

I crack you up? Seems to me as if you crack very easily. Stick out tongue You are gonna smack me?!?!? OhmyAllah! I'll scream, “This BUDDHA is a CHILD ABUSER! HELP!!!” You lil buttwipe, try and smack me and see where my knee goes. Stick out tongue Big Smile

And P.S. You're not a random guy, my baaad! Stick out tongue You are THEEEEE Buddha! The child abusing lil buttwipe of a buddha. Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

It should be: 'You lil buttwipe, try and smack me and see where my FOOT goes.' I don't think your knee is going to reach that far. Lmao! Eish! I am going to die laughing.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

he called himself a buttwipe! LMAO Surprise

and he said eish… that reminds me of scarry, where is she?!?! Stick out tongue

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

I picked up this 'Eish' from a few Americans that live in the Philippines that used to live in South Africa. I spent a few days with them this month and now I have 'Eish' and 'Sheesh.' My vocabulary of non-words that don't make much sense is now rapidly increasing.

Oh, and I did not call myself a buttwipe. That little woman with knees that have dreams of reaching higher up than they actually can did. Sheesh! And I used to think you pay attention to what people say. Lol.

PS: Hello Ninjitsu. I'm glad that you are on the same time I am. Good to see you.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

NO I KNOW LMAO!!! you shouldn't have repeated the “you lil buttwipe” part. DUH!!

Stick out tongue Big Smile

it's good to see you too!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Lmao don't under estimate the power of Rani. If she can turn into a guy for me, imagine what else she can do?!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lol! No big deal. If my friends have a little laugh at my expense and if that makes their day better, it definitely does mine. I hope Rani has a giggle out of it just as you did.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL Big Smile

Tayba… I did so many stupid things today, I can't even believe it Indifferent

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Vot did ju do?!?! TELL MEEE!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Just today?

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Just today?

Surprise you lil buttwipe!!! Surprise

oh no he dinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttt…………

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Oh Yes! He did!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Okay in that case, I'm not gonna share my stupidity here!

Angry

Tayba I'll tell you PRIVATELY!

Stick out tongue Big Smile

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lmao!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

rofl…

on asking Ninja what happened on MSN, she says:

HABEEBI says:

senor fried me!

Big Smile

she crax me up rofl.

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

I picked up this 'Eish' from a few Americans that live in the Philippines that used to live in South Africa. I spent a few days with them this month and now I have 'Eish' and 'Sheesh.' My vocabulary of non-words that don't make much sense is now rapidly increasing.

Oh, and I did not call myself a buttwipe. That little woman with knees that have dreams of reaching higher up than they actually can did. Sheesh! And I used to think you pay attention to what people say. Lol.

PS: Hello Ninjitsu. I'm glad that you are on the same time I am. Good to see you.

OK… oh my days… I feel like laughing so HARD heavens help me!! I should NOT come on the forum unless I'm on my own…. sigh!

Senor – you are one funny dude. Big Smile Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

Good to see you smile Boo! This place will do it to ya!

Hobbits doing moves from The Matrix.

Bra wearing buddhas battling Hobbits.

Ninjas actually slinking away from a battle!

And princesses spilling the beans on ninjas!

Busy, busy, busy…lmao

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Well, well, look here! If it ain't the one that likes to stir up trouble for me! Is there some place you got to be? Huh? Like long long ago in a galaxy far away?

vchenoah
      Participant

I'd leave if you truly meant it! lmao

Now, now, let's be civil. Errmmmm….I'll start…

How was ur day?

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lmao! Fine.

My day was interesting but rewarding. How was yours?

vchenoah
      Participant

My day has just begun, kind sir. All seems to be moving along at a…

OH HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot do it! Sad

I need to give you a hard time! Devil

lmao

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

That's more like it! Atta girl!

vchenoah
      Participant

Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO!!!

Quote:
      It should be: 'You lil buttwipe, try and smack me and see where my FOOT goes.' I don't think your knee is going to reach that far. Lmao! Eish! I am going to die laughing.

You kambaa! I'll pull you down and then aim! Tayba is right, if I can turn into a guy for her, I can find a way to do horrible things to you. Angry

Quote:

Just today?

OYE! Who you think you izz?!?! don't you dare go calling the things my beautiful habeebati does stupid! *Walks up to the buddha, grabs him by the shirt and pulls him to her kitchen. Shoves him onto the stove and fries him for Ninja. Once the buddha is done, places him onto a silver platter and takes him to Ninja.* “He's all yours. Do with him as you please.”

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:
      OYE! Who you think you izz?!?! don't you dare go calling the things my beautiful habeebati does stupid! *Walks up to the buddha, grabs him by the shirt and pulls him to her kitchen. Shoves him onto the stove and fries him for Ninja. Once the buddha is done, places him onto a silver platter and takes him to Ninja.* “He's all yours. Do with him as you please.”

hmm, what should I do with him? should I get a fork and just have fun poking him, or should I should I just throw him in the trash can? no… I think I'll have more fun poking him… Devil

LMAO Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

*Runs to grab the fork for Ninja.*

*waits her turn*

“You gonna finish that?”

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

*Runs to grab the fork for Ninja.*

*waits her turn*

“You gonna finish that?”

LOL Big Smile

it's too much fun!!! Let me think about giving you a turn. LMAO Surprise

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

ROTFLMAO!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Angry

We should have chopped him into little pieces and then fried him bit by bit so we could each have something to poke together! And we could have saved the other pieces for another day! *smacks forehead* So STUPID!

*waits impatiently for turn; fork ready in hand*

Yemenilicious
      Participant

WEE?!??! WE?!?!?! LOL YOU FRIED HIM!!

I get to enjoy the fun part! Big Smile

sike nah, you get a turn Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

*Grabs plate and sits on comfy beani bagi chair to poke in comfort*

Yemenilicious
      Participant

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude you do not need a comfy chair! as soon as you start poking Buddha ji, you feel so much better. all the comfort in the world! LMAO Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!! You're so right! *amazed look on face* Man, I need one of these at home for when I get in a bad mood!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Hey! no fair! gimme a fork too! *evil look* muaaahahahahaha

DevilBig Smile.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Lmao! Cannibals! Apparently the menu was:

Summer Squash Soup with Pancetta and Pine Nuts
      Salade Nicoise with Feta Cheese and Chive flavored Croutons
      Fried Senor (Served with Saffron-butter infused Basmati with Bergamot Zest)
      Chilled Panacotta with Passion Fruit drizzle served in a sugared frosted dish
      Shade-Grown Single-Origin Costa Rican Coffee

Dang! I just made myself hungry (except for the eating myself fried part).

boo
      Participant

10/10!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Hey! I did not know you were here. Lmao! Thank you kindly ma'am. How are you?

boo
      Participant

I am cold. The window is open. I should close it but that would involve getting up from my seat.

And how are you?

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

I am well. Sitting in my favorite seat at Starbucks, sipping Tea, listening Balu's 'Oka Venu Geetam Palikindhi Patai' from Ammayi Manasu (1981). I'm waiting for my friend to come pick me up for dinner.

boo
      Participant

I am listening to Musu Musu Hasi from Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999) for the third time in my life right now. It has such a nice tune, I'm getting addicted to it. What are you having for dinner?

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Grilled Bourbon Mahi-Mahi with Lemon Grass and Baby Potatoes! My friends are having Champagne (toasting a friend who recently quit his job…we've been begging him to quit since he is so over-qualified for the job but the idiot never did…but thank God! Finally!) and Wagyu steaks I think. I have had enough of red-meat. Been carnivorous lately. I may have Shrimp Gambas served on a skillet for appetizers. No salads. Don't feel like eating grass today Lol.

I scare you with the detail? I just know the place where we are going and it happens to be a place I eat at often (the hostess has beautiful dimples).

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

dammit u just made me hungry now…have been fasting for 17 days so far..today is my last and u got me craving meat…hmmmphhhh

I wanna have champagne..even though I dnt drink it..I wanna get drunk outa my mind….prob

sooo drunk I wont be able to remember anything for a while…

hmmmm

dats seems like an idea…

**thinks**

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

I am listening to Musu Musu Hasi from Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999) for the third time in my life right now. It has such a nice tune, I'm getting addicted to it. What are you having for dinner?

damn I have heard this song in years….

I actually dnt like it..too annoying..imagine me singing..**musu musu hasi** lol

yuk..wud rather sing…aaaja nachle..anywys..just seeing the words brings back a few memories..

tnx boo;)

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

Grilled Bourbon Mahi-Mahi with Lemon Grass and Baby Potatoes! My friends are having Champagne (toasting a friend who recently quit his job…we've been begging him to quit since he is so over-qualified for the job but the idiot never did…but thank God! Finally!) and Wagyu steaks I think. I have had enough of red-meat. Been carnivorous lately. I may have Shrimp Gambas served on a skillet for appetizers. No salads. Don't feel like eating grass today Lol.

And SOMEONE was griping about muscadine! lmao

What a hippo-crite! waaahhh!

Man…I must be running out of insults! hahaha

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

And SOMEONE was griping about muscadine! lmao

What a hippo-crite! waaahhh!

Man…I must be running out of insults! hahaha

u and insults?? never existed! sheessshhh!!

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

u and insults?? never existed! sheessshhh!!

Oh good gravy…*looks around* Ok, who turned over the rock??? Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

Oh good gravy…*looks around* Ok, who turned over the rock??? Big Smile

You got mud on yo face
      You big disgrace
      Kickin your can all over the place

We will we will rock you
      We will we will rock you

Yemenilicious
      Participant

ROFLMBO!

weirdooooooooooooooo

serioComic
      Participant

ROFLMBO

Rolling On the Forum Laughing Miss Boogedy Off?

niceeeee…

Yemenilicious
      Participant

That made little sense Stick out tongue

serioComic
      Participant

I suppose if we couldn't laugh at things that don't make sense, we couldn't react to alot of life.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

hmmmm….

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

hmmmm….

Once There Was This Kid Who

got Into An Accident And Couldn't Come To School

but When He Finally Came Back

his Hair Had Turned From Black Into Bright White

he Said That It Was From When

the Cars Had Smashed So Hard

mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm, Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm

mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm, Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

ROFLMBO

Rolling On the Forum Laughing Miss Boogedy Off?

niceeeee…

I can't see ROFL and LMBO in the same way again, now!

Indifferent

ROFL is quite neat for us..

kavita_0026
      Participant

Q : If you're in school/college… or wre in school/college — did you ever think of dropping out/stopping it?

vchenoah
      Participant

Wrong thread kava daba! Just kidding!

Yup, I did a few times. everytime finals rolled around!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Huh? It is the right thread..it does say advise..for *school* you know Smile

Ohh..well yes..I bet we get that feeling when those UGH finals come and SLAP us in the FACE

… sighs..did you ever think of it (or did it ) even WAY BEFORE finals? or say…right at the beginning of ahem..a NEW SEMESTER? or…during a BREAK off?

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

*Grabs plate and sits on comfy beani bagi chair to poke in comfort*

LMAO… LMAO… Rani… I miss this.

Quote:

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude you do not need a comfy chair! as soon as you start poking Buddha ji, you feel so much better. all the comfort in the world! LMAO Big Smile

Big Smile

Quote:

Hey! no fair! gimme a fork too! *evil look* muaaahahahahaha

DevilBig Smile.

Okay… let's fry him all over again and give you a turn, shall we?

I'm mad at that idiotic buddha anyways…. so I got a reason.

What say, Rani? Tayba?

*evil look*… I am so ready for this!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I'm mad at him too… good, this will be fun.

Let the frying commence!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oh my girls, shall I tell you to cool down? What did the buddha do anyway? Or areyou girls just using him for a stress reliever… or more better… a straight up fun time! *lol at Rani … with the comfy chair*

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Why are you mad at me? I'm running circles around my office trying to finish stuff. Oh, and put the forks down. Sheesh!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

But I'm not mad at him. Tongue Tied He's been a good buddha lately. Stick out tongue

I'll do it for fun tho. Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

lmao

Senor, you hold a special place in these girls' fun filled hearts hehe

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Why are you mad at me? I'm running circles around my office trying to finish stuff. Oh, and put the forks down. Sheesh!

Because we miss you and you are no where to be seen! Hope everything's well at the office.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

*sigh*

kavita_0026
      Participant

you okay hun?

vchenoah
      Participant

I 'd like thoughts please. I guess that's a way to ask for help…I'm not good at this. Tongue Tied

What does one do when one cannot go backward (not out of fear, but logic), yet cannot move forward (am loath to use the word fear in this case)?

I thank anyone in advance for their reply.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I would try my best to make the best of today then. Enjoy my life right now. See the beauty that only today has to offer… but at the same time not forgetting that there is a tomorrow, so I would do anything and everything that would help me in overcoming any fear I have of moving forward. But it all depends on the situation and circumstance…

I love you, Nessa. Smile Been going crazy trying to get to you these past few days since I didn't have access to the computer and I really wanted to talk to you. I've been thinking about you and praying for you. I hope you're happy and healthy. I love you. Right Hug

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

I 'd like thoughts please. I guess that's a way to ask for help…I'm not good at this. Tongue Tied

What does one do when one cannot go backward (not out of fear, but logic), yet cannot move forward (am loath to use the word fear in this case)?

I thank anyone in advance for their reply.

If it was me… (and I apologise now if it's not as lucid as it ought to be – but I am very tired and DYING for pizza!)…

If I have control over time in this situation, then I would use it to my advantage. With time, things will become clearer and you will… know… instinctively… which direction to move in – forward or backward. I'd take each day at a time, until I find myself with the answer. (Easier said than done, I guess?)

If I didn't have control over time in this situation, I would quite simply follow my guttest instincts. Whatever path you take, life goes on. But I would just need a nod from my heart before going down either path of Forwards or Backwards. It will be hard, but life goes on.

Nessa ji (yes, ji) – I hope you're OK.. please take care of yourself. And don't regret whatever it is you choose to do. Regret is mental torture at one of its worst… just make sure your heart nods to your head's decisions. Then you won't regret, which will give you all the more strength to live through whichever path you have chosen.

Hope you're well. I love you.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      … just make sure your heart nods to your head's decisions.

Smile

I loved talking to you, boo, even though we couldn't even hear each other most of the time! lol! I'm all like “I love you” and I get silence… i'm all thinking, “No i love you back?” LMAO! I love you twiiiin jiii! Right Hug Smile

boo
      Participant

I love you!

vchenoah
      Participant

Thank you so much for the prompt attention my Wonder Twins! Right Hug

I love and appreciate the both of you very much for taking the time out to respond to this. I'm not used to being at such a loss. Tongue Tied

I know that you (99) make dua for me, I beg you to please continue. And Boo Ma (yes Ma!), send me some of that 'Energy of the Universe', please?! Smile I'm meditating on your words ladies!

I'd also like to thank another for 'sounding in' and giving their thoughts. They were appreciated. Thank you. Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Boo – I love you too, twin ji. Smile

Nessa – First of all, you can cut it with the thank you, aiight? If I didn't do this much for you, then I wouldn't be worthy of being called a friend. I understand why the thank you, but there is no need for it with me, please? I love and appreciate you, that is why I responded, hunn. Smile

And of course I'll continue making dua for you. Smile

I love you, hunn. I'm always here for you, just don't forget to remember me when you need me. Right Hug

Viewing 257 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.