Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      scottr
      Participant

who are top ten Bollywood Actresses? List them

dhoomdon
      Participant

aishwarya rai is one of the most talented stat .remember her work in Guzarish ,Davedas ,joda akbar .she should be in 1st position in top 10 actreses
      cng conversion
      more detail visit
      http://www.tiptoptens.com/2011/01/07/top-ten-bollywood-hot-female-actresses-for-2011/

scottr
      Participant

I like Katrina Kaif most in Bollywood Actresses. She is pretty enough and her acting is also good.

christian debt help

jananne
      Participant

I like a lot of the classic actresses such as Mala Sinha and Geeta Bali. I haven’t seen enough modern Bollywood films to be able to comment, but hopefully that will be changing soon when I have more leisure time in my theater room. I look forward to hearing other suggestions on great actresses and actors that would be worth watching. Thanks!

cambinhill
      Participant

Various actress are there and different people had a different choice regarding the actress. Actress in the movie make movies more entertaining. Angela Bassett is one of my favourite actress and I love to her movies anyhow.

jrmogmbo123
      Participant

there are many actress in the bollywood but some of them are very famous and some of them are very beautiful .like Aswrya roy bachchan is the most beautiful asctress of the bollywood.and the most famous actress of the bollywood is mallika serawat for the sexy pose .
      dog training collar

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.