Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Marine
      Participant

Hey you guys if there is anone who can help please do i mean i promised her parents i would help so i’m doing it trying to find a donor she is adorable just look at her tell your parent and friends or just pray for her PLEASE, she needs it .
      18-month old daughter Nirali Naik has been diagnosed with a rare type of Acute Lymphoblast Leukemia
      and needs a marrow transplant to be treated.

http://savenirali.com/nirali/

Mukesh
      Keymaster

hey marine

dis is sooo sad, its exactly why i hardly read the paper or watch news anymore

theres just sooo much sadness in the world

i will definitely pray for Nirali and would even ask my mom to do a special prayer for her.

will check and get back to you

pls do keep me updated on her health and pass on my regards to her family

i wish them strength through this …cannot even begin to imagine what they are goin through … but can understand as i lost my closest frend to Renal failure jus recently

take care

aliea001

ps… is there anything that i can assist with. .. let me know k

Marine
      Participant

sweety thank your prayrs will mean the world ot her and she is just to yung i mean i know that there are many kids like Nirali but she is a doughter of a member actually an Admin at one of the forums that i cat at and he is asking everyone if we can help but I will let them know that you will be praying for her thank you and thanks to your mom. Of you can let people know they can go to the webstire and they can register to get tested. she is not getting better and she is loosing weight and she is not smiling i don’t know i would do it but they need Indians to donate or south Asian here is her moms update

We are back home. The MRI showed a bit of inflamanation in pelvic area so doctor has changed one of the antibiotics. And tonight is the last dose of steroids so according to doctor, I will get my little girl back once that stops! Her mood swings and irritability will get a lot better. I can’t wait for my ever smiling daughter to return to herself. We will have to give some steroids with next round of chemo but not this kind. She only wants mom and dad these days so both grandmas are also waiting for steroids effects to go away so she will play with them! Her face has ballooned up a lot but hopefully with no IV fluids and no steroids, it will start going down. Next hospital visit will have to be for five days for next chemo round. We have requested that it start on Sept 1 so we can take advantage of Labor day weekend.

Mukesh
      Keymaster

am at a loss for words, i really dont like seeing such heartache… i will do all that i can from here

cant remember if u mentioned the website, will recheck

Marine
      Participant

Yes its right on top of Niralis picture savenirali.com the good thing is that they put it on zee tv and the newspapers and they got alot of doctors valentering so we are all hoping that her parents pull through this and she gets beter.

Mukesh
      Keymaster

hey Mara

how is the lil angel??

u knw I still didnt go for my tests…must remember to book an appointment

luwya Right Hug

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Marine:
      Hey you guys if there is anone who can help please do i mean i promised her parents i would help so i'm doing it trying to find a donor she is adorable just look at her tell your parent and friends or just pray for her PLEASE, she needs it . 18-month old daughter Nirali Naik has been diagnosed with a rare type of Acute Lymphoblast Leukemia
      and needs a marrow transplant to be treated.

http://savenirali.com/nirali/

shes sooooooo gorgeous nah 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.