Let your feelings out

This topic contains 2,729 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Bolly_Lover 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,701 through 2,715 (of 2,730 total)
  • Author

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Yeah it sucks that the forum has died-down now.. don’t see a lot of regulars here. I still like coming here and checking things out every once in a while :). All the spam is getting pretty annoying though!

imported_Admin
    Participant

Please let me know what I can do to help bring back the old “charm”. Typically a forum board or message board is only as popular as the users make it, and you probably already know this, and that is what made the this forum what it is in your mind. But I do know that there are some things that the Administrator can do and I’ll try to do so. Let me know.

Thanks
    Mukesh

p.s. I’ve tried to tighten down the security and I hope it has made a difference. Let me know if the spam has gone done in the past few days!

@Bolly_Lover wrote:

Yeah it sucks that the forum has died-down now.. don’t see a lot of regulars here. I still like coming here and checking things out every once in a while :). All the spam is getting pretty annoying though!

boo
    Participant

Awww Mukesh ji that’s real sweet! You are right, it is the users. I noticed the new infusion of green. :mrgreen: Nice one! It is difficult to resuscitate the forum when everyone has their own lives to lead on top of everything else, I guess.

Ninja – I miss it too, but let’s not dwell on the past.

I’ve been thinking about this a lot of late – why do people dwell on the past so much? And HAHAHAAH I’m one to say this but WHY do people WHINGE dear GOD ON EARTH!!!! I whinge so very much though, so I *really* can’t complain… but a true whinger whinges about everyone else whingeing so… I’m right on track, yes? ;)

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Thanks Mukesh ji! All the spam was getting to be super annoying :)

Grrr.. so frustrating to watch the Canucks sometimes!! Yeah, the last game was waayy better than the previous two, but honestly, what does it take to get an effin win!! Still have faith for game 7 though.. c’mon boys! You can do it!!!

boo
    Participant

hahahaa… did the boys do it in the end Aman?

All I care about is that India has won the cricket World Cup… made my life!!!!!!!!

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

They did do it! I had to miss the game because of work :cry: . It was apparently epic.. I watched the highlights, but it isnt the same as watching it live.

Another two more rounds to go.. I KNOW we can do it! :)

Yeah, I heard about India winning. I know very little about cricket (it was in Lagaan and it’s similar to baseball :p).

boo
    Participant

hahahahahahah…. LOL, love it!! The ‘similar to baseball’ is how I describe it to the uninitiated too :lol:

Yesterday, Manchester United won the Premiership League (or Championship League, I have got NO clue which one is which… it’s so CONFUSING yikes! :P) and it made me think of Oreo soooo much! Not because he supports Manchester (as far as I can remember) but because he supports Liverpool (yes?) and I know my little share of Liverpool supporters and they do NOT get along with Manchester LOLOL. :mrgreen: :roll: So I was thinking about how he might be just a tad upset for the coming week… :P Manchester also beat Liverpool in claiming the title for the 19th time, whereas in the past Liverpool had been the record holders with holding the title 18 times so it’s another fresh round of showing of their ‘glory’. Which made me LOL all the harder… sigh, men and their football! I love the game, but I just don’t get the point of supporting teams when they swap and share their team members a lot… I mean, who are you supporting then really? :? but I guess I get the whole loyalty to support thing so maybe that’s it…

It’s the same with the IPL (Indian Premier League) in cricket – players are just used as toys that kids keep mixing and matching with in teams and it’s crazy!! But I guess it sort of keeps the “suspense” element alive, as a team that was really rubbish two years ago will be doing really well now… is anyone else following this? I am only briefly following it, cannot be bothered until it comes down to the top eight or maybe even four! Then the fun and drama and suspense begins :mrgreen:

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

I guess your supporting the team overall? I love my hockey team, and if they were to trade one of my fav players to another team, my loyalty would still lie with the Canucks. I’d want things to work out for the traded players, and would still continue to root for them (as long as they weren’t playing against my beloved Canucks, of course!).

I’d be interested in learning more about cricket, but no one really watches it here *-)

boo
    Participant

That’s true, guess you are supporting the team. Team loyalties fascinate me. As does English football.

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

The Canucks are 1 win away from the Stanley Cup Finals!!!! Get it done boys! :mrgreen:

boo
    Participant

Man U vs Barca this weekend :mrgreen:

……. WHY am I getting into this?!?!

boo
    Participant

I hate losing the spark. :(

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

MY BOYS ARE OFF TO THE STANLEY CUP FINALS!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! Great job Canucks! You deserve this, we deserve this, this city deserves this!!! What a fantastic feeling :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

boo
    Participant

aww haha ^ congrats to you!! :D

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Thanks boo!! I’m pretty stoked. Kinda wish I could be in Vancouver celebrating with all the other fans!

I don’t know why I eat popcorn at movies.. I’m not a big fan of it, and it always makes my throat itchy =S

Viewing 15 posts - 2,701 through 2,715 (of 2,730 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.