Monday 24 November 2014

Let your feelings out

This topic contains 2,729 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Bolly_Lover 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,686 through 2,700 (of 2,730 total)
  • Author

scarface
    Participant

@boo wrote:

:roll:

You do know she’s a moderator on here too, and that she can whoop your ass on any posts she doesn’t like :mrgreen:

Not saying Alie would use her moderator powers for ehm.. evil purposes or anything but yaknow :mrgreen:

lmao yup i WOULD abuse these powers
    :lol:

:P

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

I am really, really, very, very, completely frustrated. My friend and I are going to do a photoshoot together (iA), she’s gonna be my model, and I’m gonna be the photographer. I thought I found the perfect location for it – so I go and visit the place today, just so I already know what it’s like and can be ready for it and have it flood my imagination before I take my friend there – just to be ready. I go to the place and it sucks. I had no inspiration from it whatsoever. Well, I did have ONE – but I didn’t want to dress my friend up and make her go all the way over there for one shot that wasn’t even going to be nice. So anyway, I was pretty upset – but I thought, it’s okay, I’ll find another place. So I go online to look for some nice places to shoot – and I found about a million – ALL ABOUT 5 HOURS AWAY FROM ME. How in the WORLD am I gonna be able to go someplace 5 hours away? I mean, that’s actually not far at all, but since I can’t do that right now – I’m really very frustrated. These places are so beautiful, they feed my imagination like nothing else and I JUST CAN’T GO. They’re all in California, just some hours from where I live – freaking BEAUTIFUL. AND. I. CAN’T. GO.

Okay, okay, this must seem silly to you – and come morning, I’ll find a way to maybe somehow get over it – but right now I’m so pissed off. Why do they have to be so far away, and so perfect? And I’m not the best photographer in the world by any measure, but with places like these, I KNOW I CAN PULL IT OFF. I know I can get some great shots – with and without the model – BUT. I CAN’T GO. I’m seriously about to cry right now and this sucks butt. I’m very passionate about photography, true, I don’t think about going pro because I’m not that good, but I LOVE IT. I spend HOURS and HOURS taking photos – sometimes of the same thing/place and everyone around may get a little fed up if I’m using up my time taking photos – but they understand how much I love it and it makes me so happy. Both during the picture taking process, and then the going through the pictures and picking out the best ones process.

I don’t even have a professional camera – just a regular handy camera like everyone else, but I manage with that alone and man, am I just dying to take it out there and just click away…

I can’t wait. Can’t wait till the day I’m able to drive hours away for a photo, something a lot of people I know will consider as a complete waste of gas – but I can’t wait to spend all my gas on drives that end up with a picture of pretty flowers or something. Not that I don’t love my life right now, I’ve actually never been happier – but just, I just wanna take photos along with the rest of the goodness my life is being right now. =(

boo
    Participant

@RaNi iS ThE BeS wrote:

I can’t wait. Can’t wait till the day I’m able to drive hours away for a photo, something a lot of people I know will consider as a complete waste of gas – but I can’t wait to spend all my gas on drives that end up with a picture of pretty flowers or something. Not that I don’t love my life right now, I’ve actually never been happier – but just, I just wanna take photos along with the rest of the goodness my life is being right now. =(

OMG I feel you. :| Except, there *are* no pretty, inspirational places 5 minutes OR 5 hours away from where I live LOL. Lucky you. :( (For at least having those places, I mean…)

scarface
    Participant

@RaNi iS ThE BeS wrote:

nope it aint a waste of money on gas, not at all my dear.. i am always digging into my bag for my phone, whilst in the car ( my camera is home ) to capture the sunrise and the sunset here, gosh this place has the most amazing cloud formations, love it, cant get enough of it…..like u, i love taking pics, in fact I can spend hours taking random pics of just about anything and then going through them and being amazed at my sometimes brilliance at capturing a scene

I love taking pics of every day life, I love love love taking pics of the sunset and sunrise, I even tried capturing raindrops, didnt work out
    hehehe

my suggestion: for now, seeing as u cant drive to a more scenic place, take pics of things, people, places around u
    i love capturing my nephews and nieces, my sisters and mom, and animals and friends doing silly stuff, kids in the park, a begger sleeping on the street, the ocean, another beauty i cant get enough of..
    I know it wont ignite your imagination into excessive creativity but its something to keep the falme going for now

**warm hug**

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Boo, true. AH. =)

Scarry, I know, grabbing for the camera can get pretty addictive. ; ) AND OMG I took a picture of a homeless guy sleeping on the streets of San Francisco! Like LITERALLY on the streets, in everybody’s way! I felt horrible, though – so I took it in a way where you can’t see his face… I’m not sure that’s still okay – but uh yeah… But yeah, I also like taking pictures of people. But I feel that I’m no good at it – which is why I want to practice with photoshoots. I mean I don’t have a fancy camera and all – but that’s not the point of photography, right? Even though I DO want one and my sister is actually not-so-secretly planning to get me one as soon as she can. But anyhow, I think, in a completely non-photographic way – it’d be harder to take pictures of people because you can’t always have people handy when you find a great location to shoot some modeling photos. You can have your camera for the scenery alone, but having the right person around is pretty difficult. But anyway, my sister told me that we can totally drive 5 hours away to take a photo and scolded me for being upset about it in the middle of the night when the solution was so simple! We’re gonna have to wait a bit to figure out the parent situation – but we’ll get there one day. =) (Yeah, she might have to fight with them (nice fighting, not the bad kind) for my sake, something she does all the time (which is how I am able to sit in bed right now, in the middle of the night, and type away on my own laptop.) – it’s no biggy for her, but means the world to me. Yes, I do have the bestest sister in the entire universe.) Oh, and in the meantime? My friend is driving me to a place we’ve passed before – it’s about an hour, maybe 2 hours worth of driving – so that I can check it out and see if it’s a place I’d like to take my other friend to take modeling photos. (Yes, she’s going to drive me 2 hours away just so I can look at a place for 5 mins and state whether or not I’d like to take photos here. I know, I have the best of friends in the entire world.) We’re going this Friday inshaAllah. And the Tuesday after that, she’s taking me to this place about 30 minutes away from my house – she says I’ll love it because they have the ‘dilwale dulhania ley jayenge’ flowers (the wild mustard in the ‘tujhe dekha toh’ song) I’ve been dying to take pictures of ever since I saw the movie. Apparently, California is famous for our flowers. Golden state and all. =D OH, AND I’ve been getting texts from random friends, giving me the addresses of nice picture-taking places near where I live. So far, I’ve got about… 7 places to go – all withing 30 minutes from my house. =D AH, I love it when I feel stupid for getting upset about something I didn’t even need to be upset about! *hugs back* =) (Sorry for the ramble, I’m in a very good mood and wanted to do some praising, both of the people I love, and who love me back – and my beautiful life.)

OH – icing on the cake? BEST EPISODE EVER of SUPERNATURAL will be airing THIS FRIDAY! Jared & Jensen playing SamnDean playing Jared & Jensen playing SamnDean. YES. MY SHOW IS AWESOME. And my life, alf AH, is awesomer! =D

boo
    Participant

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

THERE IS A CONFERENCE THAT I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY RRREEEEAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY REAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY WANT TO GO TO. :evil: :evil: :evil:

AND I CAN’T!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :| :evil: :evil: :( :evil:

Life is so unfair. lol.

AAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil:

(Oh, and I am in PYAAR with this emoticon –> :evil: ……. :mrgreen: )

UFF :evil:

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

I am so happy. Life is just so beautiful once you give it the chance to let it be, you know? AH. =)

scarface
    Participant

feeling:
    physically …..drained…tired…exhausted…sick

emotionally..withdrawn

mentally alert…
    aware
    content

overall – - – -hmmmm lost :cry:

boo
    Participant

@**scarface** wrote:

feeling:
    physically …..drained…tired…exhausted…sick

emotionally..withdrawn

mentally alert…
    aware
    content

overall – - – -hmmmm lost :cry:

*hug*

that makes you, me and the rest of the world hun! :)

boo
    Participant

I HATE MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

And quite possibly the only thing I hate more than men, would be all the spam that keeps popping up in MY HOME!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I swear, if I have to see ONE. MORE. SPAM. POST. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

scarface
    Participant

******HUG********
    Not ALL of ‘em are bad :wink:

I hate the spam thats engulfing the forum as well
    makes me want to reach out and hit those annoying freaks with my stapler, everytime I see those posts

hang in there, the hating phase will pass:):):):)

mwahhhhh

boo
    Participant

I’m listening to Tum Jo Aaye from Once Upon A Time In Mumbai on repeat… and I keep doing coy-girl-acts like Kangana Ranaut does in the movie… I must be going mad! 8) :lol:

boo
    Participant

Oh, and is it REALLY all that inappropriate to say – I wish to marry Rahat Fateh Ali Khan? Really really? :cry:

Bolly_Lover
    Participant

Boo: I loved OUATIM, I was surprised to learn it was somewhat based on a true story. The songs are nice too :).

I am Super HappY todaY =). Done and Done!!

Yemenilicious
    Participant

I miss the feelings this forum used to bring me.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,686 through 2,700 (of 2,730 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.